Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,356 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3355072 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3182) (3183) (3184) (3185) (3186) (3187) (3188) ... (3671) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 9:36am On May 28, 2023
undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chachaoba: 10:26am On May 28, 2023
*Buon Giorno!*
*I'm on � buying all GCs you have*

All *Prepaid Cards* are welcomed at awesome rates

� Vanilla visa/Mastercard
� Amex visa ✓ 570/$
� Walmart visa ✓ 580/$
� Target Visa ✓ 550/$
� Visa giftcard ✓ 570/$
� Home Depot ✓ 540/$
Et.c Et.c

Other Cards are also welcomed
◼ Amazon ✓ 540/$
◼ Google ✓ 560/$
◼ Steam ✓ 625/$
◼ iTunes ✓ 520/$
◼ eBay ✓ 520/$
Et.c Et.c

�� *Zelle is needed*� ✓ 600/$
�� *BTC is also needed*� ✓ ask
�� *CashApp is needed*� ✓ 660/$
��*Pi network Coin is Needed*�300/$
��*Venmo is needed*�500/$

_Bulk is needed daily�_
_Fast Trade, Fast Pay⚡⚡_

WhatsApp & call
+2347046323082
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by badruf(m): 11:35am On May 28, 2023
Ssv token free airdrop 250usdt token is still on
What Is SSV.network (SSV)?
SSV.network is a fully decentralized open Ethereum staking network. The network provides an open architecture for anyone who wants to run an Ethereum validator; from individual users to staking pools and large institutional staking services. SSV.network addresses the main concerns faced with Ethereum staking which include:

Custody and management of private keys

Liveliness and redundancy

Single point of failure

Security and encryption

Decentralization and governance
Msg me on telegram to get the link.
Zero eight zero,twenty four ,twenty two, twelve, ninety.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by xynerise: 12:18pm On May 28, 2023
Got Multi at 9% up earlier today. Now it is 29% up wink

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 12:41pm On May 28, 2023
good trade. don't forget to take profits.
xynerise:
Got Multi at 9% up earlier today. Now it is 29% up wink
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by xynerise: 12:53pm On May 28, 2023
twosquare:
good trade. don't forget to take profits.
Done already

41% now

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 1:03pm On May 28, 2023
If you have followed this trade like I mentioned, you will be in more than 10% profit now...top 10 gainer coin on Binance today. Stay there dey abuse. I've done my best.
twosquare:
$NEO is a good coin to watch...best for trading...Chinese narrative...the ethereum of China... shocked shocked
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 1:47pm On May 28, 2023
Watching
$Pancakeswap,
$Livepeer (want this to go down a bit by some points),
$RIF, $RAD (still high but should drop low a bit before entry) and
$AVAX (love this, stable).

DYOR.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SINisSIN(m): 2:03pm On May 28, 2023
No one is abusing you. The guys that commented above are just trying to caution traders here because of of all these scam stories left and right.

For instance, I have done transactions worth millions of naira with Omobola121 and she always delivered without issues. Infact, she was one of the best exchanger I have transacted with so far. Always fast with payment and no stories.

But now, someone just reported she is owning him some fund and she is not communicating with him concerning the said fund.

Their point is no one is to be trusted 100%. Life happens like the above username said and putting up sweet stories of how you are making money is not necessarily.

Personally, I can't never show anyone where I'm making money. Let me be making my money and everyone should find their level too.

And yes we are not ready for this conversation. 70% of traders here are not making tangible money in crypto now but let's leave the conversation.

twosquare:
If you have followed this trade like I mentioned, you will be in more than 10% profit now...top 10 gainer coin on Binance today. Stay there dey abuse. I've done my best.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 2:20pm On May 28, 2023
Someone asked a questioned and I answered...and I gave tips to find people finding it difficult...peradventure, they can learn and make amends if my advice is worth taking note.

Have I asked anyone to bring money, mentor, or trade on their behalf? ...I only drop tips on the coins I feel should do well and I emphatically say dyor, not financial advice. This is to help recover "losses" so people won't be discouraged.

And I'm not an exchanger. Also, what is the point of this thread if people can't share ideas, wins, losses, mistakes, discoveries, and doubts?

Is it to oppress, discourage, encourage or edify?

A question brought it...and I refuted...they are not sweet stories, it is the reality and as a matter of fact, I'm doing poorly far more than some...despite it looking like "sweet". How many millions of traders do we have in Asia, not to talk of USA and Europe? Hence, we are infinitesimal in the scheme of things.

I think I will pause since it appears people don't want to be "humble" to be advised. 70%, then it should be reduced to 20%.

SINisSIN:
No one is abusing you. The guys that commented above are just trying to caution traders here because of of all these scam stories left and right.

For instance, I have done transactions worth millions of naira with Omobola121 and she always delivered without issues. Infact, she was one of the best exchanger I have transacted with so far. Always fast with payment and no stories.

But now, someone just reported she is owning him some fund and she is not communicating with him concerning the said fund.

Their point is no one is to be trusted 100%. Life happens like the above username said and putting up sweet stories of how you are making money is not necessarily.

Personally, I can't never show anyone where I'm making money. Let me be making my money and everyone should find their level too.

And yes we are not ready for this conversation. 70% of traders here are not making tangible money in crypto now but let's leave the conversation.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 2:23pm On May 28, 2023
twosquare:

I don't think it an abuse. It is okay to share how you make it and how sure you are about it. But we also have to make sure it is clear enough that it is all trial and not a financial advice. Otherwise, newbies will be tempted to contact anyone who sounds like they know what they are doing. History shows that such newbies become exploited. angry

Before that Bro saved us with his 100 USD, that was all we had here.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SINisSIN(m): 2:30pm On May 28, 2023
I think I misunderstood your previous explanation.

The bolded is the essence of the thread actually but the culture here is when you start talking too much, it is assumed you're up to something that's why everyone is always at alert.

No issues chief.

twosquare:
Someone asked a questioned and I answered...and I gave tips to find people finding it difficult...peradventure, they can learn and make amends if my advice is worth taking note.

Have I asked anyone to bring money, mentor, or trade on their behalf? ...I only drop tips on the coins I feel should do well and I emphatically say dyor, not financial advice. This is to help recover "losses" so people won't be discouraged.

And I'm not an exchanger. Also, what is the point of this thread if people can't share ideas, wins, losses, mistakes, discoveries, and doubts?

Is it to oppress, discourage, encourage or edify?

A question brought it...and I refuted...they are not sweet stories, it is the reality and as a matter of fact, I'm doing poorly far more than some...despite it looking like "sweet". How many millions of traders do we have in Asia, not to talk of USA and Europe? Hence, we are infinitesimal in the scheme of things.

I think I will pause since it appears people don't want to be "humble" to be advised. 70%, then it should be reduced to 20%.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 2:43pm On May 28, 2023
I understand, and I was here when it all happened. No newbie should reach out to anyone (for whoever is reading this thread). What people should do is read, study, gather wisdom here and there, do personal research, try out some stuff, and do your thing.

Anyone who is "academically lazy" or "research lazy" will always be "meat" for scammers (scavengers). People who can't DIY have no business in crypto. I have also seen people a lot on Twitter, big influencers who are into crypto but I only take some of what they say and discard the rest. So, people shouldn't take mine hook, line, and sinker. It just my opinion and I have said it for those who read my posts...always dyor and nfa. It is at your own risk, including mine.

So, no offense taken...just clarity for those who don't want to take steps.
Chikacha:

I don't think it an abuse. It is okay to share how you make it and how sure you are about it. But we also have to make sure it is clear enough that it is all trial and not a financial advice. Otherwise, newbies will be tempted to contact anyone who sounds like they know what they are doing. History shows that such newbies become exploited. angry

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 6:22pm On May 28, 2023
Ladishx:
Enjoy great returns on investment. Join the New Global Reserve LLC Investment Platform and start making money.

See

thenewg lobalre serve. com

for details

Na this person suppose collect all that gbas gbos grin

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 6:27pm On May 28, 2023
twosquare:

If they doubted the person who said he was making 1% steadily, why won't they doubt your 2-10% ?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Badadvisor: 6:30pm On May 28, 2023
Ladishx:
Enjoy great returns on investment. Join the New Global Reserve LLC Investment Platform and start making money.

See

thenewg lobalre serve. com

for details
You well?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 6:41pm On May 28, 2023
grin Hmmm....just learnt another thing from what you said...only those who have eyes will...thanks.
XaToXi:

If they doubted the person who said he was making 1% steadily, why won't they doubt your 2-10% ?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 6:44pm On May 28, 2023
Liardon:

What do you perceive is the future of Litecoin, bro?

Unlike what most people believe, Litecoin is the second cryptocurrency to bitcoin. A lite-bitcoin is litecoin.

Both the Sec and Bitcoin have acknowledged that Litecoin is a commodity.
Although it may not currently have much intrinsic worth, Litecoin is also a currency. Although it may not have much value today, it will eventually accrue more value thanks to the value that its users place on it. The cost of transactions in litecoin is almost nothing.
Every four years, the entire world anticipates the Litecoin halving. Can you infer anything from that?
Since it has many more advanced features than Bitcoin and is being developed by top developers, Litecoin will gradually gain popularity and develop a dependable market.

litecoin does, indeed, have a good future in the crypto Market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SeePerson92(m): 7:28pm On May 28, 2023
SSV wey I dey on futures presently. Na scam. Olodo niyin sir. [ quote author=badruf post=123416750]Ssv token free airdrop 250usdt token is still on
What Is SSV.network (SSV)?
SSV.network is a fully decentralized open Ethereum staking network. The network provides an open architecture for anyone who wants to run an Ethereum validator; from individual users to staking pools and large institutional staking services. SSV.network addresses the main concerns faced with Ethereum staking which include:

Custody and management of private keys

Liveliness and redundancy

Single point of failure

Security and encryption

Decentralization and governance
Msg me on telegram to get the link.
Zero eight zero,twenty four ,twenty two, twelve, ninety.
[/quote]
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:11pm On May 28, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Likely to kiss 26K again. Not 25K

BTC doesn't seem to have cleared this level. Likely to revisit

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chachaoba: 10:48pm On May 28, 2023
*Buon Giorno!*

� Amex visa ✓ 570/$
� Walmart visa ✓ 580/$
� Target Visa ✓ 550/$
� Visa giftcard ✓ 570/$
� Home Depot ✓ 540/$
Et.c Et.c

◼ Amazon ✓ 540/$
◼ Google ✓ 560/$
◼ Steam ✓ 625/$
◼ iTunes ✓ 520/$
◼ eBay ✓ 520/$
Et.c Et.c

_Bulk is needed daily�_
_Fast Trade, Fast Pay⚡⚡_

WhatsApp & call
+2347046323082
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 12:45am On May 29, 2023
Chikacha:

Keep quiet..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 2:22am On May 29, 2023
LikeAking:

Keep quiet..

Ah ah shocked King'King. Na you be this? grin
Which of the forms and sizes we dey?

Na you mention me first ooo. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Danpotter(m): 3:42am On May 29, 2023
Are you in need of a real USA Number to verify your online accounts ? If Yes, then send me a message on my inbox to get one right away.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by coldzobo: 6:18am On May 29, 2023
Danpotter:
Are you in need of a real USA Number to verify your online accounts ? If Yes, then send me a message on my inbox to get one right away.
This guy again
This thread is for only crypto related posts.

Go and hawk your numbers at liman hall grin wink
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SeePerson92(m): 7:26am On May 29, 2023
Good morning house, are we still longing or shorting?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chachaoba: 9:42am On May 29, 2023
*Buon Giorno!*

� Amex visa ✓ 570/$
� Walmart visa ✓ 580/$
� Target Visa ✓ 550/$
� Visa giftcard ✓ 570/$
� Home Depot ✓ 540/$
Et.c Et.c

◼ Amazon ✓ 540/$
◼ Google ✓ 560/$
◼ Steam ✓ 625/$
◼ iTunes ✓ 520/$
◼ eBay ✓ 520/$
Et.c Et.c

_Bulk is needed daily�_
_Fast Trade, Fast Pay⚡⚡_

WhatsApp & call
+2347046323082
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 10:16am On May 29, 2023
Some of the coins called out here have done top 10 gainers since yesterday and today... Pancake is taking the lead today...it remains RAD and AVAX...RAD, please do not disappoint.

twosquare:
Watching
$Pancakeswap,
$Livepeer (want this to go down a bit by some points),
$RIF, $RAD (still high but should drop low a bit before entry) and
$AVAX (love this, stable).

DYOR.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 10:38am On May 29, 2023
Also watching $MATIC (POLYGON)...If things go well, it should do the same as MULTI.

NFA, DYOR.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by charly20(m): 1:52pm On May 29, 2023
IoTex at 0.023?

Not bad but risky.
Cheers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3182) (3183) (3184) (3185) (3186) (3187) (3188) ... (3671) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: toutlemonde, DextrousD, Dundalk(m), psalm68(m), MonsterVerse(m), Akerekoroabijawara(m), Miracle112(m), nna777, XtraFortunes, Quitmast and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.