Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3305048 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3183) (3184) (3185) (3186) (3187) (3188) (3189) ... (3647) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:42pm On May 29, 2023
cry cry cry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chachaoba: 3:39pm On May 29, 2023
*Buon Giorno!*
*I'm on � buying all GCs you have*

All *Prepaid Cards* are welcomed at awesome rates

� Vanilla visa/Mastercard
� Amex visa ✓ 570/$
� Walmart visa ✓ 580/$
� Target Visa ✓ 550/$
� Visa giftcard ✓ 570/$
� Home Depot ✓ 540/$
Et.c Et.c

Other Cards are also welcomed
◼ Amazon ✓ 540/$
◼ Google ✓ 560/$
◼ Steam ✓ 625/$
◼ iTunes ✓ 520/$
◼ eBay ✓ 520/$
Et.c Et.c

�� *Zelle is needed*� ✓ 600/$
�� *BTC is also needed*� ✓ ask
�� *CashApp is needed*� ✓ 660/$
��*Pi network Coin is Needed*�300/$
��*Venmo is needed*�500/$

_Bulk is needed daily�_
_Fast Trade, Fast Pay⚡⚡_

WhatsApp & call
+2347046323082
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Holladoyheen: 4:15pm On May 29, 2023
What would happen to your dollars u bought high if the new Nigerian government succeed with eradicating the multiple exchange rate and we swiftly fall to official rate N461.3 to a dollar.
That's a massive loss. However, I would still be happy if it happens.

Nigerian government would stop importation of fuel and it's likes (save millions of dollars monthly)
Export fuel (strengthen naira)...

What are ur thoughts and views as regards this, pls share.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 4:42pm On May 29, 2023
Holladoyheen:
What would happen to your dollars u bought high if the new Nigerian government succeed with eradicating the multiple exchange rate and we swiftly fall to official rate N461.3 to a dollar.

Nigerian government would stop importation of fuel and it's likes (save millions of dollars monthly)

lols. . .
It can't just happen like blinking of an eye
It wil just be falling gradually till reaches to that level
THATS ALL

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Spiritualizt: 4:56pm On May 29, 2023
twosquare:
Also watching $MATIC (POLYGON)...If things go well, it should do the same as MULTI.

NFA, DYOR.
do you invest on dex or cex? I like your system how much do you think I can start with currently having $120 do you think is enough?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 5:13pm On May 29, 2023
Spiritualizt:
do you invest on dex or cex? I like your system how much do you think I can start with currently having $120 do you think is enough?
I do CEX...low fees, etc. As for DEX, I'm not familiar with it. I pick race when Ethereum gas fees plus DEX fees wan kill me. SO, I do only CEX (Binance).

Although those who turn small capital into much start with DEX but it's not for the faint heart, especially when dealing with Ethereum.

As for 120$,it depends on your perspective. If you can get a coins that does 10% - 15% in a week, not at the same time... Return is $12. So, I will say save to invest...$200 is okay for a start.

*The higher the capital, the higher the reward.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 5:22pm On May 29, 2023
Holladoyheen:

I've thought about it. I think they will negotiate with big players and institutions to fix a unified exchange rate. They will do consultations. So, before that, keep your ears to the ground.

As for ₦461, I don't see that despite the refinery. It's still close to the official rate which is a facade. We are still an import-dependent nation in other areas, although PMS takes more of it. And I think they will float the naira gradually rather than defend. I will liquidate all my coins and rebuy at the unified rate.

Maybe ₦500 - ₦600.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luckyss(m): 5:51pm On May 29, 2023
twosquare:
I've thought about it. I think they will negotiate with big players and institutions to fix a unified exchange rate. They will do consultations. So, before that, keep your ears to the ground.

As for $461, I don't see that despite the refinery. It's still close to the official rate which is a facade. We are still an import-dependent nation in other areas, although PMS takes more of it. And I think they will float the naira gradually rather than defend. I will liquidate all my coins and rebuy at the unified rate.

Maybe ₦500 - ₦600.
Please what time will US announce if they will default on their debt today?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 5:57pm On May 29, 2023
Luckyss:
Please what time will US announce if they will default on their debt today?
Don't know the time for announcement. Though I heard a deal has been reached to avoid default, but nothing much.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luckyss(m): 6:04pm On May 29, 2023
twosquare:
Don't know the time for announcement. Though I heard a deal has been reached to avoid default, but nothing much.
Thanks brother
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 6:10pm On May 29, 2023
Holladoyheen:

It will never happen... Expect 1k to $1 in the next 3 months.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 6:57pm On May 29, 2023
Holladoyheen:

They'll adopt the blackmarket rate instead. No be Tinubu again?

Sad to say but Tinubu will soon make us start to miss Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emmyreal4(m): 7:39pm On May 29, 2023
Please who can sell just one Matic for me I need it as a gas fee please, I need it urgently
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emmyreal4(m): 7:41pm On May 29, 2023
twosquare:
Also watching $MATIC (POLYGON)...If things go well, it should do the same as MULTI.

NFA, DYOR.
please can you sell 1 matic for me, I need it as a gas fee.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emmyreal4(m): 7:41pm On May 29, 2023
Sibbb:

Nairaland is a forum and a forum is meant for discussions like this, sometimes itk nor good.
Well, I’m building on
MATIC
OP
Sol
Dot
Eth
Doge
Etc
please can you sell 1 matic for me, I need it as a gas fee.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Danpotter(m): 7:43pm On May 29, 2023
coldzobo:

This guy again
This thread is for only crypto related posts.

Go and hawk your numbers at liman hall grin wink
Chibyke right
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by coldzobo: 8:05pm On May 29, 2023
Danpotter:

Chibyke right
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bullish99: 8:43pm On May 29, 2023
LikeAking:

It will never happen... Expect 1k to $1 in the next 3 months.

Urself and anyone who likes this post is certainly not in his/her right senses. Suffer dey sweet una well well.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 8:49pm On May 29, 2023
Bullish99:

Anyone who likes this post is certainly not in his/her right senses. Suffer dey sweet una well well.

Guy na reality...

As a crypto trader, I am not a man of emotions, but reality...

E go happen..

Baba do rush remove subsidy without following due process.. Na so Dem dey remove subsidy?

The refinaries are not working, yet subsidy has been removed..

Do you even know the negative effect that will cause?

Do you know why nation's introduced subsidy?

Face reality...

Start to plan ahead.

Na who never buy USD before, go say things like black market rate is....., but national rate is..

Go buy usd for national rate na..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yemmit90: 8:54pm On May 29, 2023
Bullish99:

Urself and anyone who likes this post is certainly not in his/her right senses. Suffer dey sweet una well well.

Don't mind the prophet of doom, if this new government are able to eradicate multiple exchange rate, expect dollar to fall significantly. Besides, most of our dollars or exchange goes to importation of fuel, once Dangote refinery start production, expect naira to gain significant value. Government also need to open our land borders as fast as possible.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Spiritualizt: 8:58pm On May 29, 2023
twosquare:
I do CEX...low fees, etc. As for DEX, I'm not familiar with it. I pick race when Ethereum gas fees plus DEX fees wan kill me. SO, I do only CEX (Binance).

Although those who turn small capital into much start with DEX but it's not for the faint heart, especially when dealing with Ethereum.

As for 120$,it depends on your perspective. If you can get a coins that does 10% - 15% in a week, not at the same time... Return is $12. So, I will say save to invest...$200 is okay for a start.

Thanks man I'd appreciate sorry, one more thing do you used stop loss or you buy low and when there's increase in %gain you takeout the profit?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emmizay12(m): 9:00pm On May 29, 2023
yemmit90:

Don't mind the prophet of doom, if this new government are able to eradicate multiple exchange rate, expect dollar to fall significantly. Besides, most of our dollars or exchange goes to importation of fuel, once Dangote refinery start production, expect naira to gain significant value. Government also need to open our land borders as fast as possible.

Nigerians are delusional people,

they refuse to accept they are extremely poor

they always expect good fruits can originate from a rotten tree,. even when Jesus himself said it cannot but na dem religious pass

see how you are sounding so optimistic and expectant of this government
you will surely be disappointed

at the end na people like una sabi curse una leaders pass

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 9:07pm On May 29, 2023
undecided cry cry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yemmit90: 9:25pm On May 29, 2023
Emmizay12:

Nigerians are delusional people,

they refuse to accept they are extremely poor

they always expect good fruits can originate from a rotten tree,. even when Jesus himself said it cannot but na dem religious pass

see how you are sounding so optimistic and expectant of this government
you will surely be disappointed

at the end na people like una sabi curse una leaders pass

What will you gain in life by being pessimistic?

Learn to give people a benefit of doubt, you are not God, neither can you see the future. Some deserve death but lived, some deserves to lived but dead, some are wicked but prosper, while some are good but poor. You don't predict evil on things you have absolutely no control over, your resilience and constant hope are what gives or enable you to make peace with your soul.

Besides, how do you expect a rotten tree to bear a good fruit when you don't believe it stands on a fertile land?

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bullish99: 9:29pm On May 29, 2023
yemmit90:

What will you gain in life by being pessimistic?

Learn to give people a benefit of doubt, you are not God, neither can you see the future. Some deserve dead but lived, some deserves to lived but dead, some are wicked but prosper, while some are good but poor. You don't predict evil on things you have absolutely no control over, your resilience and constant hope are what gives or unable you to make peace with your soul.

Besides, how do you expect a rotten tree to bear a good fruit when you don't believe it stands on fertile land?

Well said!!!
Igbos are everywhere criticizing and condemning a government that's just starting cos ur fellow Igbo man didn't emerge winner.

Forget ethnicity and let's come together as one to make Nigeria great.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 9:34pm On May 29, 2023
It goes two ways. First, I often buy low depending on how much % it has lost. You have to check the performance that day and that week to decide, even that month (depending on your trading scope).

Second, I also buy if it hasn't gain much in percentage and there is a potential it will rise. Anything beyond 10% rise, I rarely venture into it except it has a history of doing 20%, 30%, and even 40% before going down again (since we are not in a bull market).

As for stop loss, it is a feature every trader should use to protect profits. Sometimes, you may be asleep and some are just waking at other parts of the world. And you won't know when it drops. I use trailing stop often. Trailing stop has rules. If it drops at a set percentage from the profits you've made (maybe 1%, 2% or even 0.2%), it sells automatically. It is to maximize profit...you can also use it to buy lower than anticipated.

That's just it. No one wants to wake up and find $20 in his portfolio from $100.
Spiritualizt:
Thanks man I'd appreciate sorry, one more thing do you used stop loss or you buy low and when there's increase in %gain you takeout the profit?

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ejuna80: 5:43am On May 30, 2023
twosquare:

Hello please I have a binance account and would like to know which trade would give me 10% of my money if it goes in my direction. Is it spot trading or futures? Please educate me. Thanks in advance for your help.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chachaoba: 6:08am On May 30, 2023
*Buon Giorno!*
*I'm on � buying all GCs you have*

All *Prepaid Cards* are welcomed at awesome rates

� Vanilla visa/Mastercard
� Amex visa ✓ 570/$
� Walmart visa ✓ 580/$
� Target Visa ✓ 550/$
� Visa giftcard ✓ 570/$
� Home Depot ✓ 540/$
Et.c Et.c

Other Cards are also welcomed
◼ Amazon ✓ 540/$
◼ Google ✓ 560/$
◼ Steam ✓ 625/$
◼ iTunes ✓ 520/$
◼ eBay ✓ 520/$
Et.c Et.c

�� *Zelle is needed*� ✓ 600/$
�� *BTC is also needed*� ✓ ask
�� *CashApp is needed*� ✓ 660/$
��*Pi network Coin is Needed*�300/$
��*Venmo is needed*�500/$

_Bulk is needed daily�_
_Fast Trade, Fast Pay⚡⚡_

WhatsApp & call
+2347046323082
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 6:12am On May 30, 2023
Ejuna80:

Hello please I have a binance account and would like to know which trade would give me 10% of my money if it goes in my direction. Is it spot trading or futures? Please educate me. Thanks in advance for your help.
spot
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ejuna80: 7:35am On May 30, 2023
twosquare:
spot
Okay thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ejuna80: 7:52am On May 30, 2023
twosquare:
It goes two ways. First, I often buy low depending on how much % it has lost. You have to check the performance that day and that week to decide, even that month (depending on your trading scope).

Second, I also buy if it hasn't gain much in percentage and there is a potential it will rise. Anything beyond 10% rise, I rarely venture into it except it has a history of doing 20%, 30%, and even 40% before going down again (since we are not in a bull market).

As for stop loss, it is a feature every trader should use to protect profits. Sometimes, you may be asleep and some are just waking at other parts of the world. And you won't know when it drops. I use trailing stop often. Trailing stop has rules. If it drops at a set percentage from the profits you've made (maybe 1%, 2% or even 0.2%), it sells automatically. It is to maximize profit...you can also use it to buy lower than anticipated.

That's just it. No one wants to wake up and find $20 in his portfolio from $100.
For this particular trade how do I know the percentage gain? So sorry for my newbie questions
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by articlewriter: 7:54am On May 30, 2023
$86 USDT Available on Binance, contact details on signature.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3183) (3184) (3185) (3186) (3187) (3188) (3189) ... (3647) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: rillchritty(m), Azaland(f), DextrousD, Larwin(m), MRSAleroELEFAN and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.