Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3286949 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3243) (3244) (3245) (3246) (3247) (3248) (3249) ... (3639) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2023
doyin01:
Usdt now more than 800 naira....where is this country heading to...smh

Heading to babylon..

1k incoming
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 4:41pm On Jul 14, 2023
One of the ways to succeed in trading is to take big risks with small parts of your portfolio and small risks with the big part of your portfolio.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
Star network is close to listing on stock exchange also

Download star network app and use
robnectar as referral grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2023
Robnectar:
Star network is close to listing on stock exchange also

Download star network app and use
robnectar as referral grin

Scammer!

Scammer!!

Scammer!!!

Deflover 1.0

You won't scam any one here.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
Lite coin fans.

Una LTC is too dull.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2023
Market is dumping...hehehehehe...I prefer gradual progression than sudden movement.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IronCastle(m): 8:00pm On Jul 14, 2023
twosquare:
Market is dumping...hehehehehe...I prefer gradual progression than sudden movement.

Na for that sudden movement
person fit make better money
if you predict am correctly grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:06pm On Jul 14, 2023
Don't short the market without careful consideration and absolute conviction. You'd regret the shorts

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IMAliyu(m): 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
A reversal looks to be forming on the 1min in btc

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2023
IronCastle:

Na for that sudden movement
person fit make better money
if you predict am correctly grin
True, but I prefer gradual progression...as the sudden movement can make someone, it can also ruin the person at the same time. I only said that because you will have time to think.

To predict be the koko...like the XRP own, it was clear to anyone if you know the court dates. You either win or lose if the judgement goes either ways.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2023
GRACEGLORY:
Don't short the market without careful consideration and absolute conviction. You'd regret the shorts
Good advice. Just as the bull train left suddenly, the bear train came suddenly, too

I think the market should cool off a bit now...except we are going to to 28k...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Evaloyal2J(f): 9:24pm On Jul 14, 2023
Please how do we buy and sell usdt on mexc since Naira pair has been delisted?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IMAliyu(m): 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2023
IMAliyu:
A reversal looks to be forming on the 1min in btc
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MN07: 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2023
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2023
You can't. Just transfer it to Kucoin if you have an account there and sell via their P2P.
Evaloyal2J:
Please how do we buy and sell usdt on mexc since Naira pair has been delisted?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 9:49pm On Jul 14, 2023
doyin01:

This issue of the bull market starting or not...it is always laughable....bull market oooo , bear market oooo..they do not need to announce itself that they want to start before you join...

I remember less than eight months ago ..when bitcoin price was at $17,000 , alot of people on this thread kept insisting that the bull market have not started and so people should not enter it...some of us refuse to listen to the advice and now bitcoin is trading at $30,000 plus..which is already more than 150% and it can still even touch $40,000 before the last quarter of the year. ...that is how you will keep waiting for the bull market without knowing that it might have even started long time ago , because the market is not moving fast the way you expect does not automatically mean bull market have not started or not....

The same mentality was the reason why many people fell into the bear market and refuse to sell and they lost so much , they kept insisting that the bear market have not started ...instead of them to sell their coin, they held it because they kept believing that the bear market have not started..like play like play the bitcoin price went from $60,000 to $18,000 right in their faces....

The point is that you should just go with the flow of the market...you cannot be always certain to predict whether a certain kind of market have started or not...it might have started even before you think about it.. and by the time you now decided to agree it started already , it might have become too late by then......same way you might say it have started , and it can turn around again...so it is a two edge sword...

And that is one of the simple reasons why the market tend to always do the opposite of the major predictions by most traders..e.g when traders feel it will rise , smart whales dump into it and take profit...when most traders feel it will fall , smart investors/whales enter the market and buy....

It is simple psychology...they need people to sell so that they can buy at a cheaper price.... same way they need people to buy so that they can sell at an expensive price....

Think like the whales on the market...and most of your problems on the crypto market will be solved...

Don't PREDICT the market , just TRADE it
this is one of the best post so far..... It's kinda motivated someone tho
Forget about the bear or bull market, people do make money on both sides

Don't predict, just trade
Good evening guys
DR5 signing out

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Evaloyal2J(f): 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2023
twosquare:
You can't. Just transfer it to Kucoin if you have an account there and sell via their P2P.
ok. I guess it's the same with buying too. But is it still safe to trade there, what could have prompted the delisting of ngn pair?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 11:05pm On Jul 14, 2023
Evaloyal2J:
ok. I guess it's the same with buying too. But is it still safe to trade there, what could have prompted the delisting of ngn pair?
Dunno...maybe those who have been trading there can shed more light. NGN delisting there is not surprising though because e get wahala, especially during the Buhari admin, with CBN's bad policies of the naira on the international scene.

I believe it is safe to trade there. I used it during the Pepe meme season bull run. I have switched from Kucoin to it presently. Just don't accumulate much money in CEX.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RomeoMarvis(m): 11:09pm On Jul 14, 2023
LikeAking:

Scammer!

Scammer!!

Scammer!!!

Deflover 1.0

You won't scam any one here.

Say what you sure of. I've been using Star Network to mine for some time now. How is it a scam?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 5:09am On Jul 15, 2023
Double bottom confirmed @ 92 for LTC. We should see some major moves going into the halving. Opened a *5 leverage long @ 93. Liquidation price @ 64.

DYOR !!!! NAFA !!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dannohman: 6:53am On Jul 15, 2023
Politicians are doing arbitrary with the currency, that is why you see them appoint their own CBN governor.
doyin01:
Usdt now more than 800 naira....where is this country heading to...smh

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lalalista: 7:59am On Jul 15, 2023
Dm me for sure 100% signals on binance spot trading. Fee- $30 for 2 months. If you're interested, dm me and I will share 2 signals with you for free today so you can confirm
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 8:15am On Jul 15, 2023
lalalista:
Dm me for sure 100% signals on binance spot trading. Fee- $30 for 2 months

This kind format no dey work for here, fvck around and find out.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 8:18am On Jul 15, 2023
lalalista:
Dm me for sure 100% signals on binance spot trading. Fee- $30 for 2 months

Mtchewwwwwwwwwww

Just less than one month ago...you were the same person who claimed to be tired of trading crypto on binance after you kept loosing alot of money....

you were the same person who do not even know what is halving in the crypto world ...

And now all of a sudden you produce sure 100% trading signals ?? For 30$ ....you must think we are fools on this thread..

Nonsense thief...get lost and go and look for work or better still you can go and sell lacasera and gala inside lagos traffic..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lalalista: 8:28am On Jul 15, 2023
doyin01:

Mtchewwwwwwwwwww

Just less than one month ago...you were the same person who claimed to be tired of trading crypto on binance after you kept loosing alot of money....

you were the same person who do not even know what is halving in the crypto world ...

And now all of a sudden you produce sure 100% trading signals ?? For 30$ ....you must think we are fools on this thread..

Nonsense thief...get lost and go and look for work or better still you can go and sell lacasera and gala inside lagos traffic..
common don't be a cow and be mature for once in your life. You re right. I lost some funds because I started trading on my own then but right now I have recovered all my money because I joined one signal group which I paid $100 subscription for lifetime. Now I have made some good money from them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Starboytwo(m): 8:38am On Jul 15, 2023
nna777:
Double bottom confirmed @ 92 for LTC. We should see some major moves going into the halving. Opened a *5 leverage long @ 93. Liquidation price @ 64.

DYOR !!!! NAFA !!!!
good morning. In lay mans term pls. Anyway, does this mean buy more?? I’ve been buying a lot of LTC since yesterday sha.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by floval(m): 9:16am On Jul 15, 2023
WhatsApp me for a free airdrop on 2348097757509
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 9:19am On Jul 15, 2023
lalalista:
common don't be a cow and be mature for once in your life. You re right. I lost some funds because I started trading on my own then but right now I have recovered all my money because I joined one signal group which I paid $100 subscription for lifetime. Now I have made some good money from them.

Keep lying to yourself....you paid 100$ subscription for lifetime and same you is charging 30$ for two months with the same signals ??

You can fool some people all the time , and you can fool all people sometimes..but you cannot always fool all the people all the time...

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by turmacs(f): 9:22am On Jul 15, 2023
Congrats to those of us that invested in solana a month ago...🍹

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 9:36am On Jul 15, 2023
Spiritualizt:
thanks
Hi boss

I'm trying to use this guide you gave me about limiting laptop data consumption

But I'm confused on what to do after clicking on the *properties*

What am I supposed to do next please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3243) (3244) (3245) (3246) (3247) (3248) (3249) ... (3639) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: DieRich5, Petersuenos(m), milkywaves(m), michealewela, MamaFutures(f), jayce232, Disembark, Samdebest, Allthelight and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.