Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,015 members, 7,835,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3373604 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3240) (3241) (3242) (3243) (3244) (3245) (3246) ... (3679) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

I don't think so...

For those who may be wondering what's going on, the fed rate hike determines the CPI (inflation) outcome. The fed increases rate to tackle the inflation, so they believe increase in rate will force inflation to decrease, and as well influence the employment rate. So all these affect all markets, both traditional and digital alike.

I think we got less than an hour thereabouts to find out our fate.

I expect 3.+

I hate to hear this narrative..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
LikeAking:

Abeg stay out of this, e gt the people I they send the message to...

Many crypto Babas don disgrace themselves well well for dis place since dat December wey legacystore open dis thread
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2023
Hotice085:

Many crypto Babas don disgrace themselves well well for dis place since dat December wey legacystore open dis thread

You no go understand...

Something happened bf I started firing shots at them..

I no fit they for baba until crypto, na my crypto?

I made a prediction, then someone miss yarn..

Na long story..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hefy4real(m): 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2023
LikeAking:

undecided Provide a better one let’s hear u out.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2023
Hefy4real:

undecided Provide a better one let’s hear u out.

U dey mind dat tramadol patient?, grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2023
USDT now N810.

N1000/$ loading?

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2023
Pounds is already N1000. If dollars hits N1000, then...hmmm.
XaToXi:
USDT now N810.

N1000/$ loading?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2023
"There is a difference between 'Trading every day' and 'Showing up every day'.

Not every day is a trading day.

But you still have to show up and look for your setups.

Show up - day in, day out."

#copied

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2023
XaToXi:
USDT now N810.

N1000/$ loading?

Thinking of selling mine now...

Is it okay?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
GRACEGLORY:
I'm waiting for the god candle on LTC

Now i'm still expecting another stroke!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2023
S&P 500 52wks high reached.
DJI 52wks high reached.
NASDAQ 52wks high reached.
DAX. 52wks high almost reached.
NIKKIE 52wks high almost reached.

This is setting up for a major crash. It's only a matter of time. Commodities like Gold & Silver will begin a super cycle that will see new highs for both. Brent & Crude will be affected -vely (expecting a drop to the 60s for both in the last quarter of this year) because the banking crisis isn't over yet The crypto market should benefit from the market crash.

Exciting times we live in. There's money to be made.This game pays but you just have to be patient.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emperornoble: 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
Long position
1000PEPE2/USDT
Entry price :0.0000865
TP1:0.0000970
TP2: 0.0001150
SL:0.0000820
DYOR
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hudson777: 2:07am On Jul 13, 2023
Hudson777:
This is confirmed and verified,marketcap is just over a million.....get in before it’s too late,DYOR
you are still early

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Veenbanks(m): 6:08am On Jul 13, 2023
Markets are mirrors of human psychology. To understand the markets, one must first understand themselves.

Good morning my gallant traders, and more pips to our take profits.👏

Have a blessed day!🤗

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 6:45am On Jul 13, 2023
If You had bought All of Our Vitality Tokens of Yesterday;

All Your Assets would have been Bearish by now - Making You Observe PARTIAL LOSSES also regarded to as IMPERMANENT LOSSES.

...And That's Really OKAY!

👇👇

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 6:47am On Jul 13, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:
If You had bought All of Our Vitality Tokens of Yesterday;

All Your Assets would have been Bearish by now - Making You Observe PARTIAL LOSSES also regarded to as IMPERMANENT LOSSES.

...And That's Really OKAY!

👇👇

We have had Many 24 Hours Winning Streaks in The Past and of Recent....

However; Sometimes - The GAINS Must Come With Some PAINS.

It is Not Just About Showing You All Our Crypto Winnings; When We Make Losses; We Should Be Able To Show You And Stay Accountable For Them.

Meanwhile; We didn't Provide These Crypto-Vitality Updates Publicly on Nairaland or Our Telegram Group. So, If We didn't want to show up these losses; We could have kept them to ourselves.

HOwever; It is Relevant That We Show To All Our Audience "The Downside To Utilizing ALL THE MONEY THAT THEY NEED SOONEST" To Trading The Crypto Market.

You should always Utilize Spare Funds and Cash Not Needed URGENTLY.

It is Really What It is.

Note:
For Now; We are Observing Some Significant Differences between Our Crypto-Pump-Gems and Crypto-Vitality-Gems.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:30am On Jul 13, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Now i'm still expecting another stroke!

We're not done.

We're not all gamblers....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Starboytwo(m): 8:02am On Jul 13, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

We're not done.

We're not all gamblers....
No be lie, I hope Litecoin do a double.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 8:29am On Jul 13, 2023
Starboytwo:
No be lie, I hope Litecoin do a double.
Ah Swear!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lalalista: 8:58am On Jul 13, 2023
Now the whole world predicted yesterday that Bitcoin will rise, now market started doing the opposite. They are watching your every move

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 9:00am On Jul 13, 2023
Litecoin mehn ah position like Ronaldogrin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 9:21am On Jul 13, 2023
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 9:24am On Jul 13, 2023
lalalista:
Now the whole world predicted yesterday that Bitcoin will rise, now market started doing the opposite. They are watching your every move

USA intentionally sold out a seized heavybag of BTC to dump on traders, so they could counter everyone expectations while y'all expecting a pump yesterday after the news of inflation, they dump on y'all,

U dig?grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 10:39am On Jul 13, 2023
Robnectar:

USA intentionally sold out a seized heavybag of BTC to dump on traders, so they could counter everyone expectations while y'all expecting a pump yesterday after the news of inflation, they dump on y'all,

U dig?grin

It's time for alts.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 10:53am On Jul 13, 2023
China inflation is 0% US dxy is 100 Germany and a number of other countries have fallen into recession => a large scale recession might be coming.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 10:54am On Jul 13, 2023
LikeAking:

Why should anyone care about what you hate to hear, deflover?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2023
smiley

1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
LikeAking:

It's time for alts.

Abeg no dey mention me,... U dey like as I dey spoil ur crooze for you bah undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lordaustin(m): 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
lordaustin:
Hello fellas,

I trust we are all doing good and trades have been going on well.

Well, for those who may be looking at making some cool steady profits off crypto trading this is for you.

I will be dropping free signals here to be traded on the Bee Global Exchange twice everyday.

You can join me if you care as we proceed.

The link to the exchange is in my signature. Follow the link, get registered and get ready to trade.

May the pips be with us!!!

NB: A lot would pay for this signal but I will be giving it for free for the next one week. What happens thereafter depends on how serious we take it and make use of it. Make maximum use of this one week to take in some cool dollars.

So it's exactly 1 week today just as promised and contrary to opinions, we are yet to be sent to the village neither has the exchange shut down...

As a matter of fact, the Bee Exchange app was published on both google play and Apple stores for download. Just for the records, Google and Apple won't publish any fraudulent app.

While others were busy badmouthing, some got themselves registered and have been reaping profits from the signals.

Unfortunately, the opportunity will no longer present itself after today, at least not from me (except for those on the signals group).

All hope is not lost. If you are still interested hit the link in my signature, get registered and WhatsApp the number in my signature to join the signals group.

Second Trading Signal for today July 13, 2023

Buy LDC

At exactly 17:16pm;
Sell at exactly 17:27pm

Spot trading.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 10kgod(m): 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2023
Just now

(1) (2) (3) ... (3240) (3241) (3242) (3243) (3244) (3245) (3246) ... (3679) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Ayodun1, seunmsg(m), pryme(m), Smithwilliams826, turmacs(f), Stan2330(m), Allthelight, Emsendo, Samuelojonla123(m), Samdebest, Ayuwo, Ballzproblem2, SKhanmi and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.