Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3288004 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3249) (3250) (3251) (3252) (3253) (3254) (3255) ... (3640) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2023
Runup:

Thanks
I'm talking about buying and selling Naira

For example..look at the screenshot you posted...to buy 1naira you will pay 1.01naira..so if you want to credit your binance wallet with 1million naira ,it means you will pay 1,010,000naira ...that is 10k profit for the person selling the naira to you...now the person buying the naira definitely wants to use it to trade some cryptos like bitcoin,usdt etc...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 11:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
Tohmey:
nawa 4 u o o
Is like you never trade p2p, some people even sell 1.50naira difference
You buy this night before tommorrow night you don sell finish, before a month go finish you don book like 3-5% profit

Some even make up to tens of such trades in a single day......15k per trade and making ten of it will equal to 150k..

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Runup: 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2023
doyin01:

For example..look at the screenshot you posted...to buy 1naira you will pay 1.01naira..so if you want to credit your binance wallet with 1million naira ,it means you will pay 1,010,000naira ...that is 10k profit for the person selling the naira to you...now the person buying the naira definitely wants to use it to trade some cryptos like bitcoin,usdt etc...

Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 11:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
Trading peer-to-peer (P2P) has become less lucrative than it used to be due to the increasing number of traders participating. Prices are constantly being adjusted by traders, making it challenging to take advantage of market fluctuations for rebuying and reselling.

It can be exhausting and stressful to aim for a daily profit of 5k with a 1m capital. However, if you have ample time throughout the day, there is still potential to generate reasonable profits based on your available capital.

For new p2p traders, it can be particularly difficult to achieve substantial profits since the P2P market primarily favors verified merchants. Verified merchants enjoy lower transaction fees compared to regular traders, and their advertisements receive priority exposure. Expect your flitter view merchant only, you won't see ads from regular traders.

**when starting as a P2P trader, the "BUY" session refers to selling, while the "SELL" session refers to buying.

**one of the secrets is to always buy in Naira and then proceed to the spot session to initiate a USDT trade using the Naira-USDT/NGN pair. This enables you to accumulate additional USDT before selling in the P2P market. It's worth noting that the USDT/NGN rate on the spot session differ from the rate in the regular P2P session. Experienced traders do this arbitrage alot.

**it's more profitable to create ads for buying BTC, ETH, and BNB. After purchasing these crypto, you can convert them to USDT in the spot session and subsequently resell the USDT in the P2P market. This is because their rates are sometimes lower than the p2p usdt rate. For instance, BTC might be 810 while usdt is 816.

**To determine the value on the spot and P2P sessions, divide the current trading value of a coin on the spot session by its current trading value in the P2P market.

**Furthermore, consider diversifying your buying options. For instance, set up ads for different purchase amounts such as 5k, 10k, 100k, etc. When filtering prices in the P2P session, you'll notice that the rates for each amount vary. For instance, a rate of 835 might range from 4k to 50k USDT, while 834 could be priced above 100k USDT.

**Avoid using banks with high transaction fees and instead opt for payment platforms like Opay, Kuda, Carbon, and others that offer more favorable fee.

I hope the listed tips will guide you in your trading journey. Remember, the more you trade, the more you'll gain insights into new strategies that can be applied to enhance your trading experience. And if you can put in your best with good capital, once you reach 9btc total trading and a spare fund of 1k Busd to deposit, you can apply for verified merchant status.

All the best!!

vicnize:
Can you please give me the moniker for omobila121. I can't find it on nairaland. Thanks

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RoyalRumble1(m): 11:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
Just decided to drop this little update for free here.
You can jump in on it but remember to check the rates first.

USDT rate/Naira;

Roqqu - 830/N (Buy)
Yellow card - 844/N (Sell)
Binance - 835 (Sell)

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RomeoMarvis(m): 5:22am On Jul 20, 2023
nna777:

No. My leverages are always low. Same with my liquidation price so no need for stop loss. I can have positions opened for months.
Okay.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 7:55am On Jul 20, 2023
RoyalRumble1:

USDT rate/Naira;

Roqqu - 830/N (Buy)
Binance - 835 (Sell)
Thank you for this update .
Has any tried this?
That roqqu and yellow card ?
Pls identify if you have.

Make boys chop millions grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jamie90(m): 8:05am On Jul 20, 2023
seanwilliam:

Has any tried this?

They charge 1 dollar to send USDT out, so trade with caution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jamie90(m): 8:51am On Jul 20, 2023
RoyalRumble1:

USDT rate/Naira;

Roqqu - 830/N (Buy)
Binance - 835 (Sell)

Avoid this please.

Roqqu will charge you stupidly that you will end up losing money. They charge for depositing Naira into the app, charge for sending out USDT.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IMAliyu(m): 9:14am On Jul 20, 2023
May this bull season favor me and my family 🙏

16 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 9:56am On Jul 20, 2023
Jamie90:

They charge 1 dollar to send USDT out, so trade with caution.
that’s not too much considering the profit one will make.

What I’m asking is the credibility of the sites my boss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jamie90(m): 11:39am On Jul 20, 2023
seanwilliam:
that’s not too much considering the profit one will make.

What I’m asking is the credibility of the sites my boss

They will charge you for depositing Naira into the app. They will also charge you for sending out USDT.
According to someone that tried it, they charged him 4k to send out $67. So I think the dollar charge is marginal.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Runup: 11:41am On Jul 20, 2023
Looks like Binance is having issues

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 11:47am On Jul 20, 2023
FUTURE TRADERS HELP OH! What does "post only" and "reduce only" mean?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2023
Runup:

Use VPN or another network.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RoyalRumble1(m): 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2023
seanwilliam:

Has any tried this?

Yeah.

Research before you try yours
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RoyalRumble1(m): 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
Jamie90:

They will charge you for depositing Naira into the app. They will also charge you for sending out USDT.
According to someone that tried it, they charged him 4k to send out $67. So I think the dollar charge is marginal.

Thanks for the information.

But make sure to do your research before anything.

You can still use Yellow Card & Binance or rather Remitano.

I will update more updates.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VEXT: 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2023
Will dollar hit 1k?

Seems like price is dropping
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2023
VEXT:
Will dollar hit 1k?

Naira is floating now o o. . We will be seeing it up and down now depending on the demands
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
Naira is now like a crypto shit coin...up and down like someone said above...
VEXT:
Will dollar hit 1k?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2023
VEXT:
Will dollar hit 1k?

Buy the dip. when it pump, take profit.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emmizay12(m): 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
which broker the offer usdngn with leverage abeg
Time to trade my currency for profit
naira is constantly bullish
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Truthshotcrazy: 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
nna777:

Also opened a *5 leverage long OP @1.21. Liquidation price is 0.65.
Broken overhead resistance @ 1.51, on the move to 2.

My *5 leverage long PEPE @.157. No liquidation price as my OP profit has cancelled it.

My 3 future plays for the next 6months to 1yr are LTC, OP & PEPE.

DYOR!!! NAFA!!!
shocked
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Truthshotcrazy: 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2023
Tohmey:

Oh! You know nigeria bank barn deposit of naira to crypto exchange, so if you wan still trade coins with naira you buy the digital naira being listed on the exchange and trade the naira with coins pair e.g btc|ngn
When you want to cashout you sell back the naira to the people who needs it
cool

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RoyalRumble1(m): 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
Decided to do an update.

USDT RATE/Naira

Roqqu - BUY 845naira/$

Binance - SELL 874naira/$

Remitano - SELL 866naira/$ BUY 849naira/$

Remember to do your research and ask questions.

Goodluck.!!

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bestpunterever: 12:16am On Jul 21, 2023
Runup:
Don't use VPN o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Runup: 10:24am On Jul 21, 2023
bestpunterever:
Don't use VPN o
Why?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 11:26am On Jul 21, 2023
Emmizay12:
which broker the offer usdngn with leverage abeg

Time to trade my currency for profit

naira is constantly bullish
FOREX BROKER offers it with USD

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 11:41am On Jul 21, 2023
grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3249) (3250) (3251) (3252) (3253) (3254) (3255) ... (3640) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: MamaFutures(f), t33why, Taidi(m), victor08(m), epistleNow(m), OgogoroFreak(m), toyen4ever and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.