Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3278753 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3247) (3248) (3249) (3250) (3251) (3252) (3253) ... (3635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2023
IMAliyu:
Naira over here looking like a bull market. undecided

Ik loading..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2023
https://youtube.com/shorts/tid_K4aqmwE?feature=share3

Watch this Shorts and see why we say CRYPTO IS THE SUREST TICKET OUTTA THE TRENCHES

Watch and Marvel at the Power of Airdrops
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lalalista: 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Even though I don't own doge, I'm following doge in-depth. And my leverage plan is in play.

Doge is based on Litecoin and uses the same proof-of-work technology. Both cryptocurrencies follow Bitcoin's model. How? They share a decentralized network based on the blockchain of Bitcoin itself.

Jokes are becoming real, shit are being reprogrammed.

If the tweet below doesn't quicken your mind as regarding doge, nothing else will. Elon isn't stupid!

You should study even more further to help you understand more.

More importantly, how come you repented, I thought you said BTC was already dead and going to zero.
oga rest joor. I only asked a question. Why re u stressing yourself? Which one be history of my comments u re bringing up?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2023
randy01:
With all the hype on cardano it supposed to do numbers during 2021 bull run but the supply is much.coin like sol and axs move because they have good community, the hype, million supply.mind you cardano also have Blockchain like sol but it's what it's.

Many coin that was reigning in 2021 have died or no where to be found btt,cake,bake,win,btcst e.t.c so invest wisely and learn how to move with hype there was a time play to earn, gaming,metarve e.t.c are reigning but the hype is gone whoever is holding base on that is on his own.

I said these so everyone can learn to stop following the crowd.this is why they always says only 1-3% is profitable in crypto.the rest 97% are just providing liquidity.

Ask what you want to become in crypto investor,trader, airdrop hunter,OTC, P2P merchant e.t.c and learn how to achieve it.

What i want to learn is P2P, If you can teach on how to trade P2P profiteable abeg show up
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emperornoble: 10:44pm On Jul 18, 2023
MEXC Signal
BTC2.0
10x leverage
Short position
Entry: 0.36000
TP:0.26000
SL:0.36500

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by victorholar: 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2023
Please house, I need sincere replies, how can I generate honest income in btc or any other alt coins so I can build my portfolio in this bear market...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emperornoble: 12:15am On Jul 19, 2023
victorholar:
Please house, I need sincere replies, how can I generate honest income in btc or any other alt coins so I can build my portfolio in this bear market...
Wait for more dip before you start DCA so you won't be buying the top.
I will advise you to leave bitcoin and invest in alt coins with large market cap like Ethereum,ONE,Cake.
Do Your Own Research

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 12:47am On Jul 19, 2023
IMAliyu:
Naira over here looking like a bull market. undecided
Dear Nairalanders,

I regret to inform you that the Central Bank of Nigeria printed an alarming quantity of money electronically in June 2023 (source).

They increased the supply of narrow money aka M1 - which includes cash and money in bank accounts that can be spent immediately, from ₦22.47 trillion to ₦24.49 trillion, which means they printed ₦2.03 trillion, increasing the narrow money supply by a whopping 9.03% in one month - June. 🙆‍♂️

They increased the supply of broad money M3, which includes all money in the country, from ₦55.8 trillion to ₦64.9 trillion, which means they printed ₦9.1 trillion naira, increasing broad money supply by 16.31%, in one month. In other words, what they printed in June is 16.31% of all the money that the CBN had printed since independence. 🙆‍♂️

What does this mean? According to the CBN itself, "there is excess money supply when the amount of money in circulation is higher than the level of total output of the economy. When money supply exceeds the level the economy can efficiently absorb, it dislodges the stability of the price system, leading to inflation or higher prices of goods."

It also impacts the exchange rate; when more of a currency is printed, each unit of the currency becomes less valuable. A source I spoke to said that he suspects that the government has borrowed more money from the CBN. Trillions of naira. Inflation is 📈, naira is 📉.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 12:51am On Jul 19, 2023
twosquare:
What amount are you using to trade BTC, and which leverage do you use?
I don't trade futures
I mean the return I made via spot
I purchased the Btc in January

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RomeoMarvis(m): 2:03am On Jul 19, 2023
LincolnOnyeabor:
https://youtube.com/shorts/tid_K4aqmwE?feature=share3

Watch this Shorts and see why we say CRYPTO IS THE SUREST TICKET OUTTA THE TRENCHES

Watch and Marvel at the Power of Airdrops
You didn't add yesterday's airdrop.. Arkham...
Most people got at high as $38k.. Airdrop is a guarantee way outta trenches, but you gats be lucky

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by randy01(m): 3:11am On Jul 19, 2023
Tohmey:
What i want to learn is P2P, If you can teach on how to trade P2P profiteable abeg show up

Am not a P2P merchant.check madam omobila121 here she will put you through

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Starboytwo(m): 4:09am On Jul 19, 2023
Hopefully Ltc will do a $100

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by vicnize: 5:15am On Jul 19, 2023
Can you please give me the moniker for omobila121. I can't find it on nairaland. Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IMAliyu(m): 5:38am On Jul 19, 2023
Lol, my actual leverage is 7x.
I don't know why it's showing up as 75x and no I didn't 2x my money.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by victorholar: 6:16am On Jul 19, 2023
Thats fine...but what are the means to generate digital
funds in the first place...I mean, before I can buy alt coins, I must have earn or been gifted some digital coins
emperornoble:

Wait for more dip before you start DCA so you won't be buying the top.
I will advise you to leave bitcoin and invest in alt coins with large market cap like Ethereum,ONE,Cake.
Do Your Own Research

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:29am On Jul 19, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

FoolishBoy419

Only Bitcoin should be regarded as a commodity, says CFTC Chairman Rostin Behnam, who also concurs with SEC Chairman Gary Gensler.

Now guess what... Only a commodity can backup the fiat. The digital dollar will be backed by the digital gold (BTC).
And that was why they messed up DoKwon. He went ahead before them

Cryptocurrency can't go away

Didn't I tell you guys back then....

The Psychology of trading....
We're not all gamblers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 9:20am On Jul 19, 2023
vicnize:
Can you please give me the moniker for omobila121. I can't find it on nairaland. Thanks
Is not Omobila121, it is Omobola121 correct the spelling and check it again

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Patosky4U: 9:56am On Jul 19, 2023
randy01:
You people need to stop condemning alt coin.see this crypto is a business that everyone needs to master there own aspect.forget what everyone is saying.if you want to invest learn how to invest with DCA, fundamental, research about Dev and sponsor of the particular token, total supply e.t.c you don't need much of TA.just DCA anytime there is dip on your favourite token and go about your daily business.

Boss let me be your apostle so I can get signal na. Not too good on T.A but I want to migrate to trading. HODL has really deal with me.

But if you want to trade you need to be extremely good to at TA, controling of emotion and phycology.

Simple as that.

You can't make life changing profit with $1k start up capital on BTC.one woman said op was launched at wrong time(bear market) which make it tank first few weeks.i taught the woman was joking but the woman make 5x when it later pump with her DCA skills

Well I already collect my daily bread for today
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 10:02am On Jul 19, 2023
RomeoMarvis:

You didn't add yesterday's airdrop.. Arkham...
Most people got at high as $38k.. Airdrop is a guarantee way outta trenches, but you gats be lucky

Exactly bro.

We pray for luck and work with faith.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 11:25am On Jul 19, 2023
victorholar:

Follow the links in this post, you will get the necessary information therein from the discord link--

https://www.nairaland.com/7770166/online-courses

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emperornoble: 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2023
emperornoble:
MEXC Signal
BTC2.0
10x leverage
Short position
Entry: 0.36000
TP:0.26000
SL:0.36500

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Didn't I tell you guys back then....

The Psychology of trading....
We're not all gamblers.

Grace what's your analysis on polkadot?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by turmacs(f): 1:19pm On Jul 19, 2023
knowing that xrp will soon hit one dollar is making me very very sad.... cry I had stocked up alot of this coin two months ago but I sold all of them for some stupid reason.... I'm just praying for it to drop back to its previous price range because the amount of xrp I'll buy sef, Jef Bezoz go fear..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by turmacs(f): 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2023
BCH was also one coin I was hoping to buy but I didn't have the funds to buy it in bulk, now look were it is cry ...I just thank God I bought SOL, lemme just keep my profit and hope for the price of XRP to dip well, so I can enter and hold till kingdom come... And also,if you're not buying LTC now, I don't know what you're doing with your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
turmacs:
BCH was also one coin I was hoping to buy but I didn't have the funds to buy it in bulk, now look were it is cry ...I just thank God I bought SOL, lemme just keep my profit and hope for the price of XRP to dip well, so I can enter and hold till kingdom come... And also,if you're not buying LTC now, I don't know what you're doing with your life

Hi!

Nice!

I also got $core.

I hope it doesn't fall hands.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2023
LikeAking:

Hi!

Nice!

I also got $core.

I hope it doesn't fall hands.

dix one don see fine d.p, he don dae hi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy na there you spend our 100$?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2023
sweetveek:
dix one don see fine d.p, he don dae hi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy na there you spend our 100$?

D weyrey even get money to chop? grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2023
turmacs:

Ah swear! I keep on bagging $ltc like tommorrow no dey
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexxien: 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2023
Tohmey:

Ah swear! I keep on bagging $ltc like tommorrow no dey
Ltc is good. If not for ripple ongoing case with the sec; going on for almost 3 years now, that coin should have it price ranging between 3 to 5 dollar. The technology behind it far supersede that of ethereum or any other coin out there.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IMAliyu(m): 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2023
A chance of BTC revisiting 28k is very possible.

Pls use SL and trade carefully.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jostapo(m): 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
Solana made about 250X in the last bull roun ( from 1.06 to 260 ), do you guys think it's very much possible to make the same or perhaps something within that range in the coming bull run?

I'm researching on coins to bag ahead of 2025.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Spiritualizt: 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2023
I am gravely pained after the Arkham Airdrop , I just searched Arkham on my email to discovered that they've been sending me their referral email for the Airdrop since may and I didn't border to open it.

Currently Coping yet again, what a perfect way to prepare for the next bull run, many Nigerians made Generational wealth from this Arkham drop. Henceforth am not fading anything. Pls sign up for this wait list email and your Airdrop address don't fade anything nobody knows where the next big thing is coming.
https://form.zootools.co/go/bLFJhrGfkOoEQgt3I3LR?ref=5fZWvw0QSPBLfUv7RDjr

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3247) (3248) (3249) (3250) (3251) (3252) (3253) ... (3635) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Holla911(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.