Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3378725 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3296) (3297) (3298) (3299) (3300) (3301) (3302) ... (3681) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubyjade: 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
Robnectar:
Before you will see the bull come,.. there is what they call quantitative easing,.. go and read about

You are now a guru, see you that year that don't know jack about crypto. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubyjade: 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2023
Spider20:

I think it's better not to put hopes on all those founders, they have gotten the money needed from the Crypto space.
So they got nothing to loose if eventually their crypto project crashes.

You are a smart man.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubyjade: 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2023
Mossadd:
someone with crypto knowledge should please answer my question... I joined 1 crypto mining pool and I've been doing it for over 3 months and making profit but my fear now is that, is it likely going crash because the guy that introduced it to me assured me that it will never crash that I won't loose my money pls anybody with pool mining experience should with answer I'm complete novice in the world of crypto
Crypto founder got nothing to loose if eventually their crypto project crashes.

Cash out while you can, crypto no be anyone papa mate
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2023
Rubyjade:
You are now a guru, see you that year that don't know jack about crypto. Keep it up

LoL,.... What's ur old moniker, of I could recall,
btw I'm still learning bro🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂😂

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubyjade: 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2023
Lannyjoe4u:
Good afternoon bosses. Please I need your help. I'll be resuming a new job this week and it's in another state. Please, I want to solicit fund from you that I can use to hold body till month end. I have no money for the tfare right now. So, I'm begging of you to help me
Why not ask your pastor, friends, former colleagues, family members and church members.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubyjade: 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
Robnectar:

LoL,.... What's ur old moniker, of I could recall 🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂😂
What's your advice to newbies in crypto?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2023
Rubyjade:

Keep holding,. And make sure you DYOR on that project before investing,...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubyjade: 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
Robnectar:

LoL,.... What's ur old moniker, of I could recall,
btw I'm still learning bro🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂😂
let me give you a clue peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2023
Rubyjade:
let me give you a clue peace

Hmmm,.. is been awhile 🧐🤔🤔
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lannyjoe4u: 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2023
Ok
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubyjade: 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2023
Lannyjoe4u:

Asked few of them, but non has the capacity to render the help
it's a terrible situation out there so sorry I would have helped but I cannot. My sister travelled for burial she doesn't have money to come back, even me cannot assit with few change.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2023
#Bitcoin    - whats next ?

The big Sunday report, all you need to know:

🚩 TA/ LCA/ Psychological Analysis: The market is strong bearish and more and more FUD is loading. For now, FTx uncertainty regarding $SOL is loading as we predicted few months ago, when watched the FTx data. Its not only $SOL that is affected, but the entire Altcoin and BTC sector.

We enter into the phase of FUD and fear which has not even started yet. Meanwhile market makers are fake pumping altcoins to liquidate those shorts from above with sudden fake pumps, just to nuke it afterwards. It gives us hints that market makers know BTC next move, and want to take out most of altcoin shorts with these fake pumps.

At the same time they send BTC into the boring sideway zone. Indeed, the next BTC leg down will fully nuke the Altcoin sector. You have been warned. For now I am watching several options we might see for BTC before hitting my final target of $23.500.

The best short entry for those that missed my call at 31k region is currently at $28.600 region. [/b]Pray that market allows you to visit again, if it happens. I would add more into my shorts. [b]I have been mentioning $28.600 for a longer time to retest the breakdown of MA100 which happened on the 17th of August.

So far we have not retested the breakdown, and at the same time a big liquidity pool is perfectly matching in the same region. More than enough reasons for market makers to bring it to $28.600 region. This is not a long call! However, general informations on what might be the next moves of the market makers. Be prepared for all scenarios.

All in all, zoom out, and final target remains in the downside with target of $23.500

In last week's Sunday report, we spoke about an incoming sideway movement that took place as expected. This week is more volatile if important numbers that will be released on Wednesday (CPI) and Thursday (PPI) be higher or lower than the expected numbers.

Think tank for some scalp trades:

Wednesday:

If CPI numbers higher than 0.6% = Short term bearish
If CPI numbers lower than 0.6% = Short term bullish
If CPI numbers exactly 0.6% = Not much movement

Thursday:

If PPI numbers higher than 0.4% = Short term bearish
If PPI numbers lower than 0.4% = Short term bullish
If PPI numbers exactly 0.4% = Not much movement

Summary:

1) Fake pump to $28.600 region and nuke
2) Consolidation in same region and nuke
3) All in all, target is one and the same: $23.500

🗓 Important Events This Week:

Monday: //
Tuesday: //
Wednesday: CPI
Thursday: PPI
Friday: //

#Copied

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2023
With everything happening in crypto space now, we don’t know wether we’re coming or going grin

With just 3m,
Does anyone know what to do to make 10-15k with it everyday on binance with 95% success rate ?

That’s like 0.25%-0.5% daily

Drop update

Cc doyin01
Omobola121
Twosquare
Chicacha
Anyone ..👀👀
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2023
Rubyjade:
What Rob told you plus. buy a good project that people have given up on, this project have not seen a whole bull market... or a project they love to hate. Hold on to it like your life depends on it, start selling from before the MC gets to the former ATH and allow the last third to ride out the waves.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2023
seanwilliam:
With everything happening in crypto space now, we don’t know wether we’re coming or going grin

With just 3m,
Does anyone know what to do to make 10-15k with it everyday on binance with 95% success rate ?

Drop update

Cc doyin01
Omobola121
Twosquare
Chicacha
Anyone ..👀👀

You are describing P2P trade. wink

I have been swinging that RANKERDAO once a month for over 150% but their tokenomic and price action does not balance, I expect it to die at anytime, honestly. It keeps dropping and dropping but they claim the CS is still the same angry ... I don't advise anyone to try it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2023
Rubyjade:
Crypto founder got nothing to loose if eventually their crypto project crashes.

Cash out while you can, crypto no be anyone papa mate

You are saying that Gavin Wood would be okay just going on his LinkedIn account and adding that he started a project that failed .. or is he just going to skip that part of his life and jump into founding another project....which reputation would he use for that? Just like that , after cofounding ETH and trying to solve the problem that ETH has?... e nor balance ooo. Look at Do Kwon.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2023
Chikacha:

You are describing P2P trade. wink

I have been swinging that RANKERDAO once a month for over 150% but their tokenomic and price action does not balance, I expect it to die at anytime, honestly. It keeps dropping and dropping but they claim the CS is still the same angry ... I don't advise anyone to try it.
Break it down please .

Some might have plenty funds sitting in their pockets..
Make we Dey use that one hold body till bull run
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
There will always be different ideas about how often to trade, how long to hold a position and when to enter or exit the market. But, there are four main styles and strategies at the core of trading.

1. Scalping is a trading style that involves opening and holding a position for a very short amount of time, from a few seconds to a few minutes at most.

2. Day trading is a style that specifies a trader will open and close all their positions before the markets close each evening. Positions are usually held from anywhere between few seconds to a few hours.

3. swing trading is a style that focuses on taking a position within a larger move. It involves holding a trade over several days or weeks, in order to take advantage of short- to medium-term market movements.

4. Position trading involves holding a trade for a long period of time, whether this is weeks, months or even years.

Choosing a trading style requires the flexibility to know when a trading style is not working for you, but also requires the consistency to stick with the right trading style even when it is not performing optimally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2023
seanwilliam:

Break it down please .

Some might have plenty funds sitting in their pockets..
Make we Dey use that one hold body till bull run

I do not trade P2P in Naira, so I cannot do the maths right more than you do.
We have built small rapport with some Venezuelans and Dominican people (I nor go share contacts abeg ooo), we just call to ask if they have the USDT. We use Binance to Binance customer ID code for the transaction. We buy them usually at 0.98 or 0.99 and then sell for 1.02 or so, well, I don't really sell it, we use it to move money home. It saves me the little differences while my relative sells and keeps the difference in Naira, they use the market value to do my task and keep the change... If the money is a lot I just peg small price to get small difference myself. Them nor know say I know. wink If you also have a Zinli account, you could buy for that cheap price too.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luada(m): 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2023
seanwilliam:

With just 3m,

Drop update

Cc doyin01
Omobola121
Twosquare
Chicacha
Anyone ..👀👀

Yes I can help you but it not trading it buying cheap and selling high I mean buying USDT cheap and selling it I can help you with the strategy with 3m you will make good profit and you can do that as many times thou you are not actually selling the USDT like on P2P cause that may take time. So are you in or out.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2023
Luada:

Yes I can help you but it not trading it buying cheap and selling high I mean buying USDT cheap and selling it I can help you with the strategy with 3m you will make good profit and you can do that as many times thou you are not actually selling the USDT like on P2P cause that may take time. So are you in or out.

Tell us how to go about it, let everyone benefit.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DexteryJoe(m): 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2023
Luada:

@luada am interested, kindly dm on Whatsapp 08036471174
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2023
Chikacha:

I do not trade P2P in Naira, so I cannot do the maths right more than you do.
We have built small rapport with some Venezuelans and Dominican people (I nor go share contacts abeg ooo), we just call to ask if they have the USDT. We use Binance to Binance customer ID code for the transaction. We buy them usually at 0.98 or 0.99 and then sell for 1.02 or so, well, I don't really sell it, we use it to move money home. It saves me the little differences while my relative sells and keeps the difference in Naira, they use the market value to do my task and keep the change... If the money is a lot I just peg small price to get small difference myself. Them nor know say I know. wink If you also have a Zinli account, you could buy for that cheap price too.

Chika u need to cough out some more,.. u witholding something abi? grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luada(m): 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2023
seanwilliam:

Tell us how to go about it, let everyone benefit.

It a long process but it worth it did a let of research.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luada(m): 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2023
DexteryJoe:

Ok
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2023
Luada:

It a long process but it worth it did a let of research.
abeg tell us ,
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2023
DexteryJoe:
@luada am interested, kindly dm on Whatsapp 080364711
U people self, why dm?
Make everyone benefit. Abi what’s the purpose of the thread .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luada(m): 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2023
seanwilliam:

U people self, why dm?
Make everyone benefit. Abi what’s the purpose of the thread .

Okay
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luada(m): 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2023
DexteryJoe:

Can you send me a dm instead I have a little problem
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2023
Robnectar:

Chika u need to cough out some more,.. u witholding something abi? grin
chika be like naija lecturer wey go give you 1+1 for class
Him go come ask u to solve a+b=4 for exam grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
seanwilliam:
chika be like naija lecturer wey go give you 1+1 for class
Him go come ask u to solve a+b=4 for exam grin

Mehn,.. u dey observe 😂🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (3296) (3297) (3298) (3299) (3300) (3301) (3302) ... (3681) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: BriteWay, cmoney22222, sonymax16(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.