Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3380290 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3297) (3298) (3299) (3300) (3301) (3302) (3303) ... (3682) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2023
Sometimes, you ask yourself "where can I sell my Skrill Funds in Nigeria" Your search is over as we are the best plug around.

We buy from as little as $5 and payments are instant without unnecessary delay.

At N700-N800/$

Check our page https://kwitoc.disha.page

INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/kwitoc_ng

WhatsApp 08038606260. ....

KINDLY NOTE THAT WE DON'T SELL

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2023
seanwilliam:

U people self, why dm?
Make everyone benefit. Abi what’s the purpose of the thread .

All these DM guys go pop out from nowhere,... Scammers dey always perch their tent for this thread,.. u go just see strange moniker 🤣🤣🤣😂😂
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luada(m): 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2023
Robnectar:

All these DM guys go pop out from nowhere,... Scammers dey always perch their tent for this thread,.. u go just see strange moniker 🤣🤣🤣😂😂

The last time I checked am not strange am not just popular.🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁👇👇👇👇
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 8:09pm On Sep 10, 2023
Robnectar:

If at this point any one gets scammed again on this thread then the person is a fôol and doesn’t deserve any pity.

The purpose of this thread gangan is to disseminate useful info and update on crypto. Why DM’ing again? Be like special info Dey dm😀

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2023
Luada:

The last time I checked am not strange am not just popular.🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁👇👇👇👇

U might be a popular scammer like deflover, who knows

But d last time I check mehn, I don't know this moniker on this thread, 🧐🤢🤢🤢

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2023
Solana's whale buy in the past 24 hours despite drop in price. Looks like they know what we don't.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2023
Watch out for this thief who didn't realize some of us opened our first Nairaland account in 2006...😂 😂 😂

07017662788 - Feel free to save his name as Scammer

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Spider20: 8:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
Ekehwinz:

Polkadot is not dead, polkadot will do a crazy run in the coming bull run
Lol, very funny
Also add some solana to your portfolio
Who knows you might even be richer than Musk.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Spider20: 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2023
twosquare:
Solana's whale buy in the past 24 hours despite drop in price. Looks like they know what we don't.
Whale or trading Bot.
FTX is crippling solana
A large amount will be sold
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Spider20: 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2023
twosquare:
#Bitcoin    - whats next ?

The big Sunday report, all you need to know:

🚩 TA/ LCA/ Psychological Analysis: The market is strong bearish and more and more FUD is loading. For now, FTx uncertainty regarding $SOL is loading as we predicted few months ago, when watched the FTx data. Its not only $SOL that is affected, but the entire Altcoin and BTC sector.

We enter into the phase of FUD and fear which has not even started yet. Meanwhile market makers are fake pumping altcoins to liquidate those shorts from above with sudden fake pumps, just to nuke it afterwards. It gives us hints that market makers know BTC next move, and want to take out most of altcoin shorts with these fake pumps.

At the same time they send BTC into the boring sideway zone. Indeed, the next BTC leg down will fully nuke the Altcoin sector. You have been warned. For now I am watching several options we might see for BTC before hitting my final target of $23.500.

The best short entry for those that missed my call at 31k region is currently at $28.600 region. [/b]Pray that market allows you to visit again, if it happens. I would add more into my shorts. [b]I have been mentioning $28.600 for a longer time to retest the breakdown of MA100 which happened on the 17th of August.

So far we have not retested the breakdown, and at the same time a big liquidity pool is perfectly matching in the same region. More than enough reasons for market makers to bring it to $28.600 region. This is not a long call! However, general informations on what might be the next moves of the market makers. Be prepared for all scenarios.

All in all, zoom out, and final target remains in the downside with target of $23.500

In last week's Sunday report, we spoke about an incoming sideway movement that took place as expected. This week is more volatile if important numbers that will be released on Wednesday (CPI) and Thursday (PPI) be higher or lower than the expected numbers.

Think tank for some scalp trades:

Wednesday:

If CPI numbers higher than 0.6% = Short term bearish
If CPI numbers lower than 0.6% = Short term bullish
If CPI numbers exactly 0.6% = Not much movement

Thursday:

If PPI numbers higher than 0.4% = Short term bearish
If PPI numbers lower than 0.4% = Short term bullish
If PPI numbers exactly 0.4% = Not much movement

Summary:

1) Fake pump to $28.600 region and nuke
2) Consolidation in same region and nuke
3) All in all, target is one and the same: $23.500

🗓 Important Events This Week:

Monday: //
Tuesday: //
Wednesday: CPI
Thursday: PPI
Friday: //

#Copied
Really enjoyed your analysis Bro
Nice one
22k or 23k
Am not buying until BTC gets to $20

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2023
Robnectar:

Chika u need to cough out some more,.. u witholding something abi? grin

cheesy I nor withhold anything.. I don buy USDT sotey them don know me and my friend.. downside is sometimes when you don't want to buy, they want to sell to you, I just dey buy am worse case dollar to USDT. So I use it to move money while my bro will sell it, take the change, send the Naira to my friend, and my friend will use the Naira for those trying to send money back home (people in diaspora will give you USD for Naira). We rinse and repeat. We trade 10k in 2 days. 30 to 50k a week.. some days people in diaspora may want to move 20 to 50k so you don't have a choice but to buy and move.. and do you even know that some of those people in the Latin Americas can even give you USDT to sell and balance them on credit? .. from P2P Binance chat ooo. cheesy . The gain on that 10k is like 500 USD or a little more...

You need to have a network of zelle and zinli, maybe a good seller that is not a criminal, then Naira money exchange (to return your money). Shikena.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2023
seanwilliam:
chika be like naija lecturer wey go give you 1+1 for class
Him go come ask u to solve a+b=4 for exam grin

This guy cheesy.. I cannot possibly be as bad as those guys . They are the worst.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tego40: 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2023
Chrono.tech: Empowering Work and Finance

Chrono.tech is leading the way in redefining how we work and manage our finances. With LaborX and TimeX, it's all about empowerment, transparency, and opportunity. Join the blockchain revolution with Chrono.tech and explore a world of possibilities.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2023
Spider20:

Really enjoyed your analysis Bro
Nice one
22k or 23k
Am not buying until BTC gets to $20
That's Armageddon. grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
Spider20:

Whale or trading Bot.
FTX is crippling solana
A large amount will be sold
Will they use it to pump FTX??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luada(m): 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2023
Robnectar:

U might be a popular scammer like deflover, who knows

But d last time I check mehn, I don't know this moniker on this thread, 🧐🤢🤢🤢

Wow chill an not telling anyone to send me anything or to buy anything from me do get that and then am referring them to site to use like Binance, chipper cash, and others so am not guilty of scamming because you are accusing me wrongly and am no moniker anything you call it, I just wanted to help and can share the steps here so you will see for yourself. I hope I made myself to you. Thanks again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2023
twosquare:

I noticed something weird, people buy up project that people say are failing.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 9:57pm On Sep 10, 2023
Chikacha:

cheesy I nor withhold anything.. I don buy USDT sotey them don know me and my friend.. downside is sometimes when you don't want to buy, they want to sell to you, I just dey buy am worse case dollar to USDT. So I use it to move money while my bro will sell it, take the change, send the Naira to my friend, and my friend will use the Naira for those trying to send money back home (people in diaspora will give you USD for Naira). We rinse and repeat. We trade 10k in 2 days. 30 to 50k a week.. some days people in diaspora may want to move 20 to 50k so you don't have a choice but to buy and move.. and do you even know that some of those people in the Latin Americas can even give you USDT to sell and balance them on credit? .. from P2P Binance chat ooo. cheesy . The gain on that 10k is like 500 USD or a little more...

You need to have a network of zelle and zinli, maybe a good seller that is not a criminal, then Naira money exchange (to return your money). Shikena.

Mehn u cashing out,.. come shome way nah😘
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
Luada:

Wow chill an not telling anyone to send me anything or to buy anything from me do get that and then am referring them to site to use like Binance, chipper cash, and others so am not guilty of scamming because you are accusing me wrongly and am no moniker anything you call it, I just wanted to help and can share the steps here so you will see for yourself. I hope I made myself to you. Thanks again

Okay 👌👍
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 11:09pm On Sep 10, 2023
Robnectar:

Mehn u cashing out,.. come shome way nah😘

Rob, na kiss you dey post gimme so oo cheesy

But that is how easy it is. And that Yeye Rankerdao, I just dey DCA then once a month it just goes like 1.5 x it has done that thing like 6 times now... I preset it, I don't hold more than $2k+ worth of it at a time sha. They don't have a good MC, something is off. I only make one trade a month but ultimately, I like to hold 12m to 20m of it into the halving.

I never buy over 500 USD worth of it at a time too.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 3:03am On Sep 11, 2023
Chikacha:

Rob, na kiss you dey post gimme so oo cheesy

But that is how easy it is. And that Yeye Rankerdao, I just dey DCA then once a month it just goes like 1.5 x it has done that thing like 6 times now... I preset it, I don't hold more than $2k+ worth of it at a time sha. They don't have a good MC, something is off. I only make one trade a month but ultimately, I like to hold 12m to 20m of it into the halving.

I never buy over 500 USD worth of it at a time too.

Ranker DAO, my mind no dey even think of that gem

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 5:46am On Sep 11, 2023
Robnectar:

Ranker DAO, my mind no dey even think of that gem

That one na gem? I'm not sure it is, in fact, I don't know what pumps it monthly.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 6:02am On Sep 11, 2023
Debunked.

FTX has according to this slide 3 billion in crypto ready to dump on the market and send us to goblin town.

But what is the truth?

First, these coins will not be market-sold. I bet most will go OTC. Those that aren't will be sold slowly via market markers, IMO.

SOL - this is all locked with release of the coins happening over the next 4 years. When this is sold OTC, it will be someone buying FTX's vesting contract.

FTT - marked at 529 million here, but the current market cap is 350 million. This coin is basically worth zero though. Who the heck would buy this garbage? No one.

BTC & ETH - they have a good amount, but not billions. This is absorbable buy pressure.

Aptos - this is the only one to maybe worry about, but again that would only be if they dumped all the coins in one go. Which they won't. Remember they want to extract max value from these coins.

Everything Else - No amounts big enough to be of concern.

The FUD around this is worse than the actual event itself.

#copied

twosquare:
Will they use it to pump FTX??

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LandMann: 6:15am On Sep 11, 2023
Chikacha:

That one na gem? I'm not sure it is, in fact, I don't know what pumps it monthly.

Looks like a group of Nigerians/Africans own, manage or started the project...my experience with these kinds of project is that 99% of them are rugpulls/scams that will leave you holding a bag of worthless digital tokens once those controlling it reach their target.

I hope you and ronbectar stop using reverse psychology to promote the token here so that newbies don't get fried trying to jump in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:10am On Sep 11, 2023
Chikacha:

LoL,. Meaning u bought it without DYOR 😭🤣🤣🤣
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luada(m): 8:39am On Sep 11, 2023
Hey guys am going to share the process with everyone here cause I learnt many to thing's I know from here especially from ilegend Soo if you are in reply in so I can start.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexas58: 9:07am On Sep 11, 2023
Don’t forget to short Avax 🤝
Currently at 9.4
Don’t also forget to use a stop loss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 9:22am On Sep 11, 2023
LandMann:

Looks like a group of Nigerians/Africans own, manage or started the project...my experience with these kinds of project is that 99% of them are rugpulls/scams that will leave you holding a bag of worthless digital tokens once those controlling it reach their target.

I hope you and ronbectar stop using reverse psychology to promote the token here so that newbies don't get fried trying to jump in.

You just called me a petty thief, but I forgive your ignorance... I even thought you wanted to say I and Rob should not cry back to this group after we're dumped on....
I will say this to you without spite though, the fact that you are a scammer or have encountered so many scammers will not mean that everyone is a scammer.

I do not have enough time to finish the regular life psychology of loss happening in my portfolio talk more of reversing it. So when I tell you " I do not advise you to try it, I don't know what is going on in that project," I mean it. I am not a snake looking for people to cut, far be it from me.

You need to do a research on things before you talk. Rankerdao is not owned by Nigerians, It is owned by Indonesians or something like that, I don't think there is much difference from it being owned by Nigerians, but it is not..

Rankerdao is not a project that is doing well, It's just a project that pumps once every month. Simple as that. This comment does not have any other meaning, form, shapes, or sizes. Anything else your mind tells you when you read my post on Rankerdao is just your mind playing with you.

Look at the MC of that thing, it is absolutely ridiculous, even Nigerians do not roll like that... if you did not see the Mc, go back and look again. What makes a product have over 200k volume daily but MC remains around 100k, this is why I say something is off.

Well, let me educate you a little more. There is a project called SHILL, I think It is also failing as Ranker is, also from Indonesia. The guy is doing everything to keep that project alive, I saw that from his on-chain. Anyway, he has the same last name as the founder of that Ranker. Did my research and found out they are cousins.

Now, in my head, they are Asians, they are doing everything to keep their projects alive, including bot trading monthly. Since they have a population in that part of the world, I started deploying money I could forgo to buy and sell that product monthly, use the gains to buy cryptos that I love.
My end game is to use that swing trading and buy as much of it as possible just in case they have a success story in the bull run. meanwhile I already took my capital.

So there you go, free research work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 9:22am On Sep 11, 2023
Luada:
Hey guys am going to share the process with everyone here cause I learnt many to thing's I know from here especially from ilegend Soo if you are in reply in so I can start.

Interested
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hydroxide(m): 9:23am On Sep 11, 2023
Omo, this crypto business no easy o. The market don cast abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 9:32am On Sep 11, 2023
Hydroxide:
Omo, this crypto business no easy o. The market don cast abeg
You mean cast forever?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3297) (3298) (3299) (3300) (3301) (3302) (3303) ... (3682) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: omopretty1, Coiner, SINisSIN(m), Ibrochaka(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.