Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3315966 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3326) (3327) (3328) (3329) (3330) (3331) (3332) ... (3652) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by narite: 9:11am On Oct 18, 2023
seanwilliam:
My mind no carry this crypto again o.
3$ will feed me for the whole day . Imagine losing that cheesy e fit send me to depression grin
Lol…This Nigga.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by narite: 9:15am On Oct 18, 2023
StrafordSTONES:

Turns out I made a mistake selling at 1040, I’m gonna buy back here. I hate what this country has become. No need to play safe again, there is no help coming for the naira
See the Dollar as Bittcoinn and the Naira as one meme token, the meme token can perform well now but in the long run Bittcoinn will perform better.

Knowing this, I have being buying the dollar at any given price. I intend to hold it possibly forever. That is my mentality now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 10:06am On Oct 18, 2023
Chikacha:

Real Trabaye is when you cannot stop buying even with so much losses.
You're not alone.

When that thing will fly up, what a beautiful day it will be.

People are still buying? shocked

I bet that coin is not coming back
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tego40: 11:01am On Oct 18, 2023
LaborX: Where skills shine brighter than degrees, and opportunities know no boundaries. It's not just a platform; it's a gateway to a future where talent and merit lead the way. Embrace the revolution, and let your skills write your success story.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2023
Ekehwinz:

People are still buying? shocked

I bet that coin is not coming back

We don't know what will come back or not. But CZ is keeping it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sportsolutions2(m): 1:09pm On Oct 18, 2023
Earlier This Morning with Our 4:00 AM Gems:

https://www.nairaland.com/7880865/4-00-gems-profit-todays#126474644

Fast Forward >>>>>
Over 23% Gained Already. Cash Out Your USDT on PEPE2 @63% To Reenter Market Again.

https://www.nairaland.com/7881245/over-23-gained-already-cash#126474446

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ceasarceasar: 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2023
Make dollar drop small na.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by xynerise: 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2023
Ceasarceasar:
Make dollar drop small na.

USDT don get profit pass some coins grin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ceasarceasar: 2:28pm On Oct 18, 2023
xynerise:

USDT don get profit pass some coins grin

Aswear... most people sell their USD at 1040 naira, thinking say e go drop

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by imbless: 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2023
Ceasarceasar:

I sold at 935 and 992.5, I'm very angry with myself now.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mall: 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2023
In the Indonesian forex trading industry, you'll find several well-known and highly respected like those reviewed by fbs broker. These brokers have earned their reputation as reliable and trustworthy entities, providing competitive trading conditions and exceptional customer support. If you're interested, they are certainly worth exploring. However, it's crucial to thoughtfully consider specific factors when choosing a forex broker. These factors encompass licensing and regulation, the quality of trading platforms, the availability of tools and educational resources, and the terms and commissions. To ensure you make the most informed decision that aligns with your forex trading needs and objectives, it's highly recommended to conduct your research and thoroughly review broker ratings and reviews.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smithwilliams826: 3:22pm On Oct 18, 2023
December never come, $ don dey #1112
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ceasarceasar: 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2023
imbless:
I sold at 935 and 992.5, I'm very angry with myself now.

Wow....I sold at 1040 and 1115
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by xynerise: 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2023
Ceasarceasar:

I was among. But I left some there
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luada(m): 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2023
xynerise:

I was among. But I left some there
How you use p2p or spot
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by xynerise: 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2023
Luada:

How you use p2p or spot
P2P
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luada(m): 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2023
xynerise:

P2P
And you deposit through p2p have you tried out the naira deposit option in binance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by xynerise: 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2023
Luada:

And you deposit through p2p have you tried out the naira deposit option in binance
Nope
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2023
Smithwilliams826:
December never come, $ don dey #1112
So sad
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ReddingtonLeke: 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2023
The young man with the moniker "Nibacked" on nairaland, that is seen in the picture below is a thief, a fraudulent scammer and cyber criminal. His real name is Edwin Godfrey Aigboviose. After getting people's funds or payment on his Palmpay account: 8142472720. He will not send what you made payment for. He should be banned on nairaland and all his posts taken down. I need advice on how to deal with him, I've all the evidence that I need to prosecute his case.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luada(m): 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2023
xynerise:
Nope
You use p2p
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2023
Sometimes, you ask yourself "where can I sell my Skrill Funds in Nigeria" Your search is over as we are the best plug around.

We buy from as little as $2 and payments are instant without unnecessary delay..

At N800-N900/$

Check our page https://kwitoc.disha.page

For Proof of Transactions, check HERE: https://www.nairaland.com/7861654/buy-skrill-thousands-millions-naira

OR OUR INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/kwitoc_ng

WhatsApp Us Via 08038606260.

OTHER COINS YOU CAN BUY OR SELL FROM AS LOW AS $2: TRON, SMART CHAIN, SHIBA, ETH (BEP20), ARB, ADA, SOLANA and all coins on Binance, MexC

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luada(m): 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2023
Who have tried binance fiat deposit option for naira
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2023
Naira isn’t dropping anytime soon. Until Jan/Feb when demand will cool off. We’re headed unfortunately to #1500 by Dec. this isn’t a buy signal. DYOR!!!

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2023
nna777:

This war has changed optics. The most risky assets are the ones that take the most hit during chaos. Be prepared for anything. A retest of 25k looks possible.That means Alts are going lower than previous lows.

So BTC dropped to 26k5 & is now @ 28k2. Just like I said in my last post before the war started, BTC is forming a higher low/ higher high PA.

We tested 30k this week to liquidate greedy shorters who refuse to close their short positions since August (I hope they learnt their lessons).

We’re headed to 30k going into Nov/Dec.

Don’t make the mistake of opening long positions in Alts except you know what you are doing. This is a BTC market for now because of the halving coming.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SINisSIN(m): 10:52pm On Oct 18, 2023
It should actually be a buy signal. When you check the time frame from 1 day to 4 days time, it is uptrend. I have pockted about 200k plus since yesterday and today. I wasn't an active p2p trader until this week. Thank God for that lady here that explained the p2p transactions some months ago, I had to search back the post. The best way not to be caught in is to be trading it instead of keeping it. My wife sef even join the trading today. Lol

nna777:
Naira isn’t dropping anytime soon. Until Jan/Feb when demand will cool off. We’re headed unfortunately to #1500 by Dec. this isn’t a buy signal. DYOR!!!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by graceilina: 11:04pm On Oct 18, 2023
LikeAking:

No!

The project is dead..

why do you say so?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by blackdodo: 12:27am On Oct 19, 2023
SINisSIN:
It should actually be a buy signal. When you check the time frame from 1 day to 4 days time, it is uptrend. I have pockted about 200k plus since yesterday and today. I wasn't an active p2p trader until this week. Thank God for that lady here that explained the p2p transactions some months ago, I had to search back the post. The best way not to be caught in is to be trading it instead of keeping it. My wife sef even join the trading today. Lol

Can you please point me to the post?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SINisSIN(m): 1:00am On Oct 19, 2023
I didn't take notice of the date and month posted. I typed Binance p2p on the search bar and this thread popped up.
blackdodo:

Can you please point me to the post?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fashionnisir(f): 1:14am On Oct 19, 2023
This loom rising is automated, trying spot trading buying (Long) and raising with the pump,no way and futures trading it , it just keep changing candle stick form red to green ,form green to red. Which can scam be dis
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fashionnisir(f): 1:27am On Oct 19, 2023
Please do buy or trade loom this night be warned

(1) (2) (3) ... (3326) (3327) (3328) (3329) (3330) (3331) (3332) ... (3652) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Seun(m), omopretty1, Prechboy(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.