Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3378551 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3328) (3329) (3330) (3331) (3332) (3333) (3334) ... (3681) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2023
trafficpools:
is not a serious person at all!!

If him tramadol don burst, him go just show up here they wish everybody good luck, dey wave hand like Johnathan wey miss road,
weyrey alasho programmer scammer 😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Cc likeaking slaveniqqah😂🤣🤣
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
Naira Hits All-Time Low Of ₦1,152/$1 In Black Market

embarassed undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Isabel2013: 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2023
Omo this is the perfect time to start earning in dollars
Robnectar:
Naira Hits All-Time Low Of ₦1,152/$1 In Black Market

embarassed undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 8:41pm On Oct 19, 2023
Hope you know the name

LikeAking:

It’s obvious u are a newbie..

Rest!

Did u buy $Loom at the top?

I guess yes..

I just bought the dip with a very tight stop loss.

I have 9% profit already … E fit still jonz. Na weekend Dey by the corner.

If you sabi crypto bless us with your knowledge.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2023
"- Dxy is bullish (bad for bitcoin)

- Btc is bullish (good for bitcoin)

- Btc.d (Bitcoin dominance) bullish (good for bitcoin)

- Bitcoin hashrate pumping (good for bitcoin)

- Etf news approval spreading (good for bitcoin)

What does these mean?
Overall sentiment is bullish, but with some risk .

What is the first signal when the macro bull run started early?

When Dxy vs btc correlation starts ending

In a big bull market, bitcoin doesn't care about dxy, cpi, pmi, and all these data. Because actually bitcoin has nothing to do with. Bitcoin has a decentralised ecosystem halving, mining cost, hash power.

Etf hype is real only because it will bring a new money to fuel up btc to hit new high."

#copied
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2023
"This same play book.

Loom
Cyber
Lever
Front....etc.

They shake confidence, sucking the retail trader capital. Next time you see low cap coins suddenly start pumping with no reason and pumped 100% without any technical or F.A reason, avoid and ignore these type of coins.

Or play with them.

How we can save ourselves from these scamy pump and dump?
What type of coin do they choose?

They pick dead coins under $50 million mcap.

You can find the similarity in all the coin that pump and crashed in a single candle

All those coins mcap was under 50$ million
"

Why do they choose these low caps? Because they have $50 million to play. Hence, they can move and dominate these lowcaps easily."

#copied

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2023
In small profit from loom..

I tightened my stop loss a bit..

Haters can hate. No b me born una….

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2023
twosquare:
"- Dxy is bullish (bad for bitcoin)

- Btc is bullish (good for bitcoin)

- Btc.d (Bitcoin dominance) bullish (good for bitcoin)

- Bitcoin hashrate pumping (good for bitcoin)

- Etf news approval spreading (good for bitcoin)

What does these mean?
Overall sentiment is bullish, but with some risk .

What is the first signal when the macro bull run started early?

When Dxy vs btc correlation starts ending

In a big bull market, bitcoin doesn't care about dxy, cpi, pmi, and all these data. Because actually bitcoin has nothing to do with. Bitcoin has a decentralised ecosystem halving, mining cost, hash power.

Etf hype is real only because it will bring a new money to fuel up btc to hit new high."

#copied

Good news, but we are still in dangerous times..

I feel many of use may be disappointed about this bull thing…
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 9:45pm On Oct 19, 2023
0.02$ In profit you Dey here Dey disturb us.. oga rest

LikeAking:
In small profit from loom..

I tightened my stop loss a bit..

Haters can hate. No b me born una….

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2023
cmoney22222:
0.02$ In profit you Dey here Dey disturb us.. oga rest

If you Dey use $1k usd trade, 10% profit is something..

Take ur life do something reasonable, no follow that rob guy..

Focus..

I am a blood trader..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 11:11pm On Oct 19, 2023
One of the problem of Naira is Binanca p2p. Government should shut it down . The greedy traders there are just increasing rate at will . Its so unfortunate that we all are going to suffer this together.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 11:32pm On Oct 19, 2023
Oga rest.. when you even come this thread self… show us your bal of 1k first. If you sabi trade for me come futures or just stf man

LikeAking:

If you Dey use $1k usd trade, 10% profit is something..

Take ur life do something reasonable, no follow that rob guy..

Focus..

I am a blood trader..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Eaglepixel: 12:41am On Oct 20, 2023
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sibbb: 12:54am On Oct 20, 2023
I’m trying out binance margin trade to short some coin unfortunately I can’t short, I can only long. Maybe I’m doing it the wrong way, is there anyone here trading margin and also shorting there. Please I will appreciate if you put me through

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 2:10am On Oct 20, 2023
Enyinne:
One of the problem of Naira is Binanca p2p. Government should shut it down . The greedy traders there are just increasing rate at will . Its so unfortunate that we all are going to suffer this together.
agbado economists grin

So binance p2p is now bigger than the Nigeria forex exchange economy grin

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bullish99: 5:57am On Oct 20, 2023
seankafor:
agbado economists grin

Bobo he said the real truth! I don't know why so many of you are so blind to see this.
The current rising rates isn't based on true economic situation of Nigeria, rather speculative! Not only Binance P2p is the cause of this but all P2p platforms. If they do not exist 100% naira won't be where it is today against dollar.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 6:00am On Oct 20, 2023
Enyinne:

Stop embarrassing yourself, it is not a must to impress

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 6:03am On Oct 20, 2023
Bullish99:

Bobo he said the real truth! I don't know why so many of you are so blind to see this.
The current rising rates isn't based on true economic situation of Nigeria, rather speculative! Not only Binance P2p is the cause of this but all P2p platforms. If they do not exist 100% naira won't be where it is today against dollar.

Shut up!
Where are all this Area boys forming economist and financial expert coming from

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 6:06am On Oct 20, 2023
Bullish99:

so only Nigeria trades on p2p?

Why haven't other countries been affected by the p2p market too

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 6:31am On Oct 20, 2023
Enyinne:

You need to sit down for a minute, close your eyes and imagine the amount of money that is in this world. Then, the amount of embezzlement since when we were kids. You will find that Binance P2p is toooo small to make such impact to Nigeria. You need to be aware of that.

Binance P2p is where Nigerians will take power from the government. ... it will take some time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by narite: 6:35am On Oct 20, 2023
seankafor:
so only Nigeria trades on p2p?

Why haven't other countries been affected by the p2p market too
Lol…This dollar thing choke ooooo. People don confuse. Bittcoinn is listed on all exchanges, p2p, spot, futures and so much more. Why is it not constantly tanking like the Naira?

A currency is not just a paper or a symbol. It is a representation of an economy. If the economy behind it is in great shape and doing well. It currency will also do well. What can you say about the situation in Nigeria? Is it a place where foreigners will comfortably want to start a business? Why is that her citizens are all running away? Looking for ways to get out.

Answer this question and you will know we don’t have a nation and we should not even be having a currency.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 6:55am On Oct 20, 2023
Price setting and embezzlement is totally different topics . We are talking dollar price setting. An average person will check dollar on p2p and start talking about the prices . Most times p2p price is higher than aboki price . Is the dollar being sold different in colours .
Chikacha:

You need to sit down for a minute, close your eyes and imagine the amount of money that is in this world. Then, the amount of embezzlement since when we were kids. You will find that Binance P2p is toooo small to make such impact to Nigeria. You need to be aware of that.

Binance P2p is where Nigerians will take power from the government. ... it will take some time.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 7:00am On Oct 20, 2023
Enyinne:
U're blaming p2p on bunance?....

Don't u also sell on p2p?

Shutting it down is not the solution
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 7:06am On Oct 20, 2023
Today rate from binance P2p is 1170 per dollar. Who is doing this to us ? P2p is one of the problems we hv in Nigeria. Maybe some are being sentimental about my assertion on this issues ,maybe some of them are traders on p2p and wants to defend and keep blind eyes . All I know we all are going to feel this pain together . Even the agbado , ewa , cassava will be too expensive to eat in no distant time
Bullish99:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:08am On Oct 20, 2023
seankafor:
agbado economists grin

I think binance is now the one deciding/setting our market rate now,.. Cz might be bombing us with his Binance app, we get Chinko yahoos too grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 7:10am On Oct 20, 2023
Enyinne:
Today rate from binance P2p is 1170 per dollar. Who is doing this to us ? P2p is one of the problems we hv in Nigeria. Maybe some are being sentimental about my assertion on this issues ,maybe some of traders on p2p and wants to defend and keep blind eyes . All I know we all are going to feel this person together . Even the agbado , ewa , cassava will be too expensive to eat in no distant time
so you left all the numerous causes of our naira decline and you re blaming the common man for taking advantage of the already bad country situation to make ends meet..

You left gorverment, politicians, and other corrupt organisations.. and started blaming common man for hiking his goods and price..

No be our senators and hor wy other SUV of 160m each.. but they removed subsidy where common man benefits.. but our politicians didn't deem it fit to cut cost..

Nne, if p2p want make em reach 5k/$.. us wey dey make money through crypto will continue to savage the situation..

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 7:11am On Oct 20, 2023
Robnectar:

I think binance is now the one deciding/setting our market rate now,.. Cz might be boming us with is Binance app, we get Chinko yahoos too grin grin grin
just look at the ignorance with confidence..

Binance p2p is now bigger than Nigeria that it'd be setting the standards of our exchange rate..

What a foolish and illiterate assertion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 7:12am On Oct 20, 2023
If it will bring some relief to us , they can shut it down . The rate will drop. I know some self centered people won't like it grin forgetting no one is exempted from this issues.
moshuur:

U're blaming p2p on bunance?....

Don't u also sell on p2p?

Shutting it down is not the solution
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:13am On Oct 20, 2023
seankafor:
so you left all the numerous causes of our naira decline and you re blaming the common man for taking advantage of the already bad country situation to make ends meet..

You left gorverment, politicians, and other corrupt organisations.. and started blaming common man for hiking his goods and price..
cheesy
No be our senators and hor wy other SUV of 160m each.. but they removed subsidy where common man benefits.. but our politicians didn't deem it fit to cut cost..

Nne, if p2p want make em reach 5k/$.. us wey dey make money through crypto will continue to savage the situation..

Nonsense

grin grin grin😘
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 7:13am On Oct 20, 2023
Enyinne:
If it will bring some relief to us , they can shut it down . The rate will drop. I know some self centered people won't like it grin forgetting no one is exempted from this issues.
who is they? Go and shut it down naa,

Las las we go use VPN run am.. no be today
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Incognito9: 7:13am On Oct 20, 2023
Enyinne:

It's not the traders will to increase rate, the traders use naira chart on binance to determine the rate in p2p. You can check usdt/NGN chart and you will have the knowledge of p2p rate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3328) (3329) (3330) (3331) (3332) (3333) (3334) ... (3681) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: leo047, jayce232, mayorrex(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.