Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3294863 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3348) (3349) (3350) (3351) (3352) (3353) (3354) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by itzzkhaliii(m): 7:03am On Nov 02, 2023
Good day all I got this laptop for sale if anyone will be interested,sorry for derailing the thread please.

Clean Like New.
Direct From US

Ram:16Gb Ram
Storage:256 Gb SSD
Processor: Intel Core i5
7th generation.
Touchscreen.
With Stylus Pen
Detachable Keyboard.
Keypad backlit.
Type C charging port.
Good Battery.

Price 250K
Available in Lagos,Can be Waybilled to Kano,Kaduna and Jigawa.Other states at buyers Cost.

Contact in My signature or Dm via Email.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:04am On Nov 02, 2023
LikeAking:

Shameless scammer..

U still Dey post scam links for this thread?

Apkamu,... U dey look for another $100, as Xmas don near, you think say e go b like last year wey cmoney2222 helped your miserable life abi๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:07am On Nov 02, 2023
lrman:

Keep spamming the thread..you made an accusation that I own some certain monikers or that I am affiliated with those monikers..oya post proof or evidence..you cannot do it..all you kept doing is spamming the thread by repeating the same sentences bla bla bla ...even till now you have not posted any proof or evidence..obviously you are just a troll who is a time waster...Trust me you messed with the wrong person....I want you to finish your nonsense talks first before I take actions ...I will be the first person to teach you a lesson that false accusation is a crime and those who do that will be dealt with ...continue.. when you are done...I will now start my own...

The first step to take....First of all we will find out the exact details of the person who owns this number 08167596641....from there we take the next steps...but one thing is sure , you messed with the wrong person

U just dey stress yourself, person wan post evidence since yesterday, he don explain tire, better let him be and ignore him ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 7:08am On Nov 02, 2023
Robnectar:

U just dey stress yourself, person wan post evidence since yesterday, he don explain tire, better let him be and ignore him ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

grin grin I tire for the guy ...he just kept repeating the same content...

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:18am On Nov 02, 2023
lrman:

grin grin I tire for the guy ...he just kept repeating the same content...

I don face such situation before for d same place,.. one idiot just pop up from nowhere & start accusing me scam,.. oya oga bring evidence, he kept on tagging me with different moniker,... Nah Dem deflover gang, dude must have missed his drugs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Conner44: 7:29am On Nov 02, 2023
Hello again.

Good morning to you all.

Before I continue, I will like to show you all that I am not one to hide.

Yes my phone number is on on my profile, a simple search through my posts will quickly reveal it to you all. I am not a ghost or spirit to hide. Neither am I a criminal.

This person you all know as lrman has always known who i am, he has even gone to my facebook profile page, downloaded my pictures and posted it on threads right here on nairaland to blackmail me into allowing him cause harm to an innocent nairalander before but one thing he never believed was that I am not a criminal like him so I was not phased one bit by his attempts to blackmail.

He has come again with that same type of attack, it is called blackmail.

But it can never work on me.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 7:31am On Nov 02, 2023
Conner44:
Hello again.

Good morning to you all.

Before I continue, I will like to show you all that I am not one to hide.

Yes my phone number is on on my profile, a simple search through my posts will quickly reveal it to you all. I am not a ghost or spirit to hide. Neither am I a criminal.

This person you all know as lrman has always known who i am, he has even gone to my facebook profile page, downloaded my pictures and posted it on threads right here on nairaland to blackmail me into allowing him cause harm to an innocent nairalander before but one thing he never believed was that I am not a criminal like him so I was not phased one bit by his attempts to blackmail.

He has come again with that same type of attack, it is called blackmail.

But it can never work on me.

Guilty conscience don wey worry this one already and he is trying to change story again.. ...oga we are still waiting for your proof or evidence that I am affiliated with those monikers you mentioned or that I own those monikers you mentioned on that thread...it is more than 24 hours already and you have still not posted any evidence or proofs..you just dey shalaye

Don't worry you will know whether you are a criminal or not by the time I start with you..

Just post the proof or evidence . Thats all. If you cannot do that then you are in big trouble , you messed with the wrong person
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 7:36am On Nov 02, 2023
Robnectar:

I don face such situation before for d same place,.. one idiot just pop up from nowhere & start accusing me scam,.. oya oga bring evidence, he kept on tagging me with different moniker,... Nah Dem deflover gang, dude must have missed his drugs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I know , but he messed with the wrong person ..trouble dey sleep , you go wake am
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Conner44: 7:36am On Nov 02, 2023
My name is Ndukwu Claver, my phone number 08167596641 and my first and foremost account on nairaland is lilkech

Yes, I have been on nairaland as a registered member since 2006. And I have been here all through these years till today.

I have been a member of this forum for almost 20 years, i have observed situations and characters on this forum for long and what I see while sleeping on the floor will be impossible for most to see even while perched on the tallest iroko tree

Does anybody here know lrman's phone number?
What of his address? Pictures?

Let me help you answer the questions above, it's a resounding NO and there is a pertinent reason why . . .

Stay with me people . . lrman is very adept at blackmail and lies along with other vices

But he has failed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lilkech(m): 7:40am On Nov 02, 2023
I just logged in with this account to affirm and confirm what was posted above.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Conner44: 7:44am On Nov 02, 2023
Over the years I have observed many different characters on this website, both the good, the bad and the ugly . . . but I tell you all on this crypto thread today that lrman is as UGLY AS THEY COME

Lies
Libel
Impersonation
Scams
Blackmail

All these characteristics are embedded in the persona of the entity you all know as lrman here.

and I will show you all how and why

This my expose will be very dramatic, there's a reason why I am doing it this way. Trust me, I know exactly what I am doing and I won't give him room to cause confusion as I expose his atrocious activities on this forum.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:55am On Nov 02, 2023
lrman:

I know , but he messed with the wrong person ..trouble dey sleep , you go wake am

Omo,.. the bull run have started like dis,... I dey on red eyes dey observe my portfolio,... angry angry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Conner44: 7:56am On Nov 02, 2023
From the pictures I posted yesterday evening one thing can be deduced.

Registered in 2013, first ever post in 2021 . . .

lrman is not this person's main account. NO SIR

It is a burner account specifically created to be easily cast away after it has fulfilled its usefulness.

What is this usefulness you ask?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:01am On Nov 02, 2023
Conner44, you running around one circle to same corner like ur moniker,... Alaye drop evidence as them take scam u, you Don too explain tire for this junction, u derailing d thread undecided, undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Conner44: 8:06am On Nov 02, 2023

I am going to post all evidences here but it will be done in such a way that there will be no room for obscurity

I have told you all already, lrman has many accounts and monikers and he is waiting for me to post my evidence so he can try his darnedest best to try and cause confusion to sway you all from the crux of the matter once I've begun.

I also said he might also have other accounts he operates here on this same thread alongside this particular one. If truly you are a member of this thread and wish to know something you do not know before, you will do all you can to get the right information.

When i begin, lrman will attack me. Notice that if he's too desperate you all might see other accounts and monikers you've never encountered on this thread also coming to make snide comments or attack my person too even if whatever I'm posting doesn't concern them.

Please keep an open mind and be very watchful of his horde of accounts and monikers that might spring up from everywhere and from nowhere. It is and has always been his modus operandi on this forum.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Conner44: 8:11am On Nov 02, 2023
Remember, lrman is not his main moniker

And

he definitely has one or more other accounts also posting on this same exact crypto thread at the same time

Yes, he quotes and mentions himself a lot. He banters with his alternates and to the unobserved onlooker it would seem as if they are two separate accounts belonging to two separate people

but it's all lies, call it a smokescreen of sorts

I have busted him over and over again in this very act. That is why I implore on you all rightful members of this thread to be patient and observant.

It is and will ultimately be for your own good
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fhaze(m): 8:12am On Nov 02, 2023
You be adult nau, you can post your evidence here once and for all for everyone to see rather than derailing the thread, you guys don use up to 3 pages now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 8:18am On Nov 02, 2023
Never joke with taking profit!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Conner44: 8:19am On Nov 02, 2023
Fhaze:
You be adult nau, you can post your evidence here once and for all for everyone to see rather than derailing the thread, you guys don use up to 3 pages now

I will do it the way I have arranged for it to be done.

It might only take time, but the reason why it will take time is because I want to carry everyone along. I wouldn't want a situation where I post his details and he immediately calls in a mod to ban me and delete it off the thread before many eyes have seen it.

That is what he wants me to do, but I have other plans which he would soon find out.

It's still early, busy people have gone out to work and those who find their daily bread on this forum will be hustling for it. If you wish to have the floor for a moment I will give it because I too understand what this thread means to its serious and regular members.

But make no mistakes. You all will learn why you need to be skeptical about that entity known here as lrman.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:53am On Nov 02, 2023
cry cry cry cry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sotall(m): 8:59am On Nov 02, 2023
What's all this plenty accusations and counter accusations?

Dont you guys see its derailing this thread?

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Conner44: 9:03am On Nov 02, 2023
sotall:
What's all this plenty accusations and counter accusations?

Dont you guys see its derailing this thread?

You have the floor sir. I am still here. I will complete what I have begun but I won't derail the thread excessively while it's being done.

I have paused for now to continue soon. You can go ahead and make use of the thread if you are one of it's regular members.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 9:49am On Nov 02, 2023
Signals...DYOR...at your own risks.

Enj
CHZ

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by babaireti(m): 10:03am On Nov 02, 2023
Hello house, please how can I subscribe to a plan in koinknight ? it only accepts paypal & stripe, and all these are not available in Nigeria
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 10:09am On Nov 02, 2023
Robnectar:

Apkamu,... U dey look for another $100, as Xmas don near, you think say e go b like last year wey cmoney7777 helped your miserable life abi๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Stop posting your scam links on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 10:16am On Nov 02, 2023
LikeAking:

Stop posting your scam links on this thread.

Eleribu ole, December is around the corner,.. u are looking for tramadol money to flex abi๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 10:37am On Nov 02, 2023
#BOND/USDT

buy setup

Tp $5-10

Use 10X
Stop loss 3.88$

Share testimony to encourage others. We will all make it.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 10:39am On Nov 02, 2023
wittywriter:

So which AI token are you HODLing.

Watch out for....more update will drop soon.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 11:18am On Nov 02, 2023
Tsfari:

You are somehow unintelligent sha,

So you want to someone to spell out the key word for you baa?

Well, the price that crashed on Binance INFLUENCED abokis to sell at lesser rates Than 1300.
I believe the word you are looking for is "uninformed." It takes different tasks at different functional levels, in various situations for one to determine the former.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ceasarceasar: 1:20pm On Nov 02, 2023
Will dollar pump above 1300 naira this December?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Conner44: 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2023
I am still in the process of reintroducing you to this person who calls himself lrman here. If you do not really understand the character called lrman you will definitely fall into his trap and get ensnared by his vices.

Remember he registered in 2013, didn't make a single post till 2021 (8 solid years later) and he began his posts by sitting down on the big brother nigeria thread which was ongoing at the time.

His last post on that big brother nigeria thread was on the 18th of October 2021

A screenshot is below

1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2023
This guy above is obviously just trying to spam this thread and also derail it...in the last 24 hours he kept repeating the same statements more than ten times on this thread...post proof ..he did not do it.. post evidence ...he did not do it..he keeps on repeating the same thing like a broken CD...smh...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3348) (3349) (3350) (3351) (3352) (3353) (3354) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Ningishzida, Paykay, Tolu1992, Tushking, BjaySexy(m), clems88(m), Assetosky(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.