Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,548 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3299430 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) (3360) (3361) ... (3644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 6:51am On Nov 06, 2023
lrman:
Go to your binance app , go to the usdt/NGN market ...look at the chart , do your analysis well , check the money flow , check the volume, also check your volume indicator and check the orders book and you will see what is going on in that market. ..don't let them use your head....naira will still head back to 1000naira and above...if you like call me enemy of the country na you sabi...that line is stale already.

..I am not part of those people that will see the truth but allow emotions to becloud their reasoning and opinion....I focus on facts..not emotions or sentiments or "I wish "...

It did not even reach 48 hours before it touched 1000naira..on another thread I even saw some people bragging that the government is really working and that dollar will reach 500naira before December, I do not know who keeps deceiving these people or they are probably APC agents that just come to nairaland to deceive people and use emotions to becloud the reasoning of some people who fall for their antics.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 6:52am On Nov 06, 2023
Spider20:
Who's has bought usdt on Binance
Can't find any P2P guys.

Check it well..maybe its your network
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by megawealth01: 7:13am On Nov 06, 2023
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 8:00am On Nov 06, 2023
OpenHeaven2019:
So this is the beginning of a bull run.

I know everyone would agree with now because of greens everywhere, but make no mistakes they would be heavy corrections.

Below image is the TA outlook for the next bull market for ETH.

The current price is $1890.
Targets are $4868, $7334, $8874, $11,364, 12k to $14.5k.

They are some kinds of people, who would see this now and buy ETH for long term, those who would wait for 14k and buy it for long term and those who be watching as ETH becomes 14k and say ETH is too expensive.

I don't know if i would be posting a lot here, but if you want to make money in this next bull market start building your portfolio.

This is not just about ETH alone, i only used it as an example. If ETH would run this hard then imagine what would happen with ALTS

Don't start buying when we are taking profits.

Selah.

Welcome back chief. Happy to have you back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luada(m): 8:18am On Nov 06, 2023
Please who trade futures
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by coldzobo: 8:51am On Nov 06, 2023
No ads on p2p ? Whats the work around on this?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fhaze(m): 9:24am On Nov 06, 2023
coldzobo:
No ads on p2p ? Whats the work around on this?

I checked this morning saw adds

Try clearing cache
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JAccksnow(m): 9:28am On Nov 06, 2023
jclave22:
change ur binance language from British/uk English to normal english. It will work fine

Try this to fix the blank p2p homepage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by coldzobo: 9:36am On Nov 06, 2023
Fhaze:

I checked this morning saw adds

Try clearing cache
Thanks but It didn't work. I changed my language to English and it started showing
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 10:36am On Nov 06, 2023
twosquare:
I never know how people can be in crypto and not know that 1300 was the top, and the sell-offs to 790 is a correction and up it goes again like the coins we have....anyone who trades forex will understand better....for naira to sustain appreciation, certain economic indices must be put in place.

Since the 80s...it has been losing value....even the US dollar has been losing value massively like the naira....it's because it is the global reserve, that's what has been keep its secret briefly....reason for the CBDC they will introduce in the world soon.

If naira can go from N0.9/$1 to N980 over the years, what makes people think it will stop soon when things are not being put in place?

I am sure when it became N3/1$, some people will say better sell now it is coming down soon.

I want a stronger naira, but Tinubu has work to do to achieve that. If people knew what Buhari did...chai...anyway.

Sorry to ask
What Buhari did?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 10:41am On Nov 06, 2023
Tohmey:

Sorry to ask
What Buhari did?
How he destroyed the economy along with Emefiele...soon, you will hear some reports from CBN, along with the big wigs, what they did to our forex. What he did and we are looking at, at the surface, is deeper than that. Just that he can't be arrested as a former president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 10:46am On Nov 06, 2023
The other day I called bond/usdt I have not stopped getting result of it's price increase.

We will all make it.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 11:01am On Nov 06, 2023
Be careful of these scammers number

I deliberately gave him a lower rate to know if he's legit or not.

They always say YES to any rate you give them since they know they don't have any coins to send.

They only need your wallet address so they can monitor your inflow. Once you receive coins from another client, they rush to you claiming they're the one who sent it.

Watch out for that cheap scam.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 11:06am On Nov 06, 2023
OpenHeaven2019:
So this is the beginning of a bull run.

I know everyone would agree with now because of greens everywhere, but make no mistakes they would be heavy corrections.

Below image is the TA outlook for the next bull market for ETH.

The current price is $1890.
Targets are $4868, $7334, $8874, $11,364, 12k to $14.5k.

They are some kinds of people, who would see this now and buy ETH for long term, those who would wait for 14k and buy it for long term and those who be watching as ETH becomes 14k and say ETH is too expensive.

I don't know if i would be posting a lot here, but if you want to make money in this next bull market start building your portfolio.

This is not just about ETH alone, i only used it as an example. If ETH would run this hard then imagine what would happen with ALTS

Don't start buying when we are taking profits.

Selah.

Suggest coins to buy pls
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sotall(m): 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2023
luvlyoracle:

Suggest coins to buy pls

Most coins are good to buy now. Most are down 80%-90% below their ATH.

Because of my low budget, i go with these coins...

FET, AGIX.... AI coins ( i am already 150% profit on these)

$CAKE.....this is a goldmine.( CAKE is sure to do well as far all conditions remain equal. Current price is very cheap compared to ATH of $44. I got cake at $0.9 )

Gaming coins...Mana, Gala, Sand.

Ecosystem coins....DOT, SOL, Matic etc...i got $SOL at $14.5

But if you have big money to invest...dont forget to buy BNB, ETH and BTC

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DrShomo: 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2023
sotall:

$CAKE.....this is a goldmine.( CAKE is sure to do well as far all conditions remain equal. Current price is very cheap compared to ATH of $44. I got cake at $0.9 )

cool cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Scientheosopher(m): 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2023
DrShomo:

Let's make a deal then here is my usdt wallet address bep20

0x2f9123ce37047aa88a0b3018084b43b18e476bf6

Send it and paste ur account number
OK, but Wese90 will escrow the transaction.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by narite: 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2023
I noticed any time alt coïns pump up like this, a massive wipe out tends to follow. This pumping gives me a sinister nostalgic feelings.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DrShomo: 1:28pm On Nov 06, 2023
Scientheosopher:

Who is wese90 on this thread undecided

Dude is not recognized here,... I can recommend someone else, not wese🤢🤢
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 1:31pm On Nov 06, 2023
Scientheosopher:

Who is this person? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Scientheosopher(m): 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
DrShomo:

Who is wese90 on this thread undecided

Dude is not recognized here,... I can recommend someone else, not wese🤢🤢
Maybe not here, but on Nairaland as a whole, he is the number one go-to for escrow services.

You can look him up.

You can mention yours.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seon01: 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
Av been having issues opening my binance app for sometime now. The response I get is "failed to load WebView provider,No WebView installed". I uninstalled and reinstalled many times but still same problem. Please, what could be wrong and how do I resolve this? Someone should kindly help out. Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DrShomo: 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2023
Scientheosopher:

Maybe not here, but on Nairaland as a whole, he is the number one go-to for escrow services.

You can look him up.

You can mention yours.

Mehn,.. we can involve someone trusted from this thread.. my alternative moniker is robnectar,... Doyin01 or chikacha can do escrow for us,.. if u can't involve them,.. then forget it bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2023
damiloladuke:
Be careful of these scammers number

I deliberately gave him a lower rate to know if he's legit or not.

They always say YES to any rate you give them since they know they don't have any coins to send.

They only need your wallet address so they can monitor your inflow. Once you receive coins from another client, they rush to you claiming they're the one who sent it.

Watch out for that cheap scam.
nigerians get scope sha
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2023
sotall:

sand wey no see face
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sotall(m): 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2023
Why is Binance fixing price of USDT for non-merchants?

Isn't this cheating?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SINisSIN(m): 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2023
They didn't start today na. Obviously you didn't notice before. Na their way now
sotall:
Why is Binance fixing price of USDT for non-merchants?

Isn't this cheating?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IronCastle(m): 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2023
DrShomo:

Mehn,.. we can involve someone trusted from this thread.. my alternative moniker is robnectar,... Doyin01 or chikacha can do escrow for us,.. if u can't involve them,.. then forget it bro

Since I'm the most trusted
person on this thread you guys
need to let me know on time if
you want to use me as escrow
for this transaction grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DrShomo: 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2023
IronCastle:

Since I'm the most trusted
person on this thread you guys
need to let me know on time if
you want to use me as escrow
for this transaction grin

Who wan use tramadol patient do escrow,... U dey find money to use take ur cheap pills Lmao 🤣😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shinjawestern: 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2023
Dollar going up again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by etin06(m): 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2023
SINisSIN:
They didn't start today na. Obviously you didn't notice before. Na their way now
If binance can't allow non merchant sell at the price they want, it means there is nothing p2p about their platform anymore.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) (3360) (3361) ... (3644) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: benzene00, DrAkpamudehe, harry2sexy(m), iLegendd(m), Hoelujohn, Jef4u, Mowsid(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.