Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3299934 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) (3360) (3361) (3362) ... (3645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2023
IronCastle:

Since I'm the most trusted
person on this thread you guys
need to let me know on time if
you want to use me as escrow
for this transaction grin

You ehn.. You still dey type like poem, You never buy new phone or laptop?
Abi you nor dey see any profit? grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BannedUser: 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2023
seon01:
Av been having issues opening my binance app for sometime now. The response I get is "failed to load WebView provider,No WebView installed". I uninstalled and reinstalled many times but still same problem. Please, what could be wrong and how do I resolve this? Someone should kindly help out. Thanks

Update all system apps on google play store. Also confirm that "Android System Webview" app is installed and not disabled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2023
Shinjawestern:
Dollar going up again

Tinubu is working
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shinjawestern: 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2023
lrman:

Tinubu is working

No b small work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
Shinjawestern:

No b small work

grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2023
"This is how 2 years in a #crypto bull market can change your life.

Here is a 8-step secret strategy.

It’s simple.

1. Stack loads of cash.

2. Don’t buy $BTC or $ETH

3. Buy new coins (less than 2 years old)

4. Buy small cap coins (less than $100 mill Market Cap)

5. Buy solid coins (In the field of AI, Data, Privacy, Gaming, ZK)

6 Do NOTHING, be patient and wait.

7. Make 10-20x returns in the bull run.

8. Sell when people not on twitter asks you how.

That’s it."

#copied

Add yours

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Scientheosopher(m): 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2023
DrShomo:

Mehn,.. we can involve someone trusted from this thread.. my alternative moniker is robnectar,... Doyin01 or chikacha can do escrow for us,.. if u can't involve them,.. then forget it bro
I can't involve any of them. They seem not to have provided any escrow service on this thread or any other thread on Nairaland. All I found was that they, especially Chikacha, often comments on your (recent) posts.

So the deal can't go through.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2023
Scientheosopher:

I can't involve any of them. They seem not to have provided any escrow service on this thread or any other thread on Nairaland. All I found was that they, especially Chikacha, often comments on your (recent) posts.

Make una nor involve meoo I go chop una money cheesy.
Jokes apart my email for this thread is messed up I cannot communicate outside of here.

What about the Lady that sells USDT or even Heaven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2023
What I see on a higher time frame.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 9:19am On Nov 07, 2023
Scientheosopher:

Why advertising here initially then...
Grenades dey u and wese head 🤢🤢

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by myonekobosay: 9:56am On Nov 07, 2023
There is a need for a free and fair platform (a real p2p platform) where ngn/usdt can be traded for onward transfer to exchanges. The couple of exchanges doing it are already disenfranchising traders. We need entrepreneurs that can provide an alternative platform especially Nigerians with our interest in their hearts.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by answer2008(m): 10:05am On Nov 07, 2023
Who knows how to trade usdt on binance.... kindly needs more shred light on it.....08025535850.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Scientheosopher(m): 10:27am On Nov 07, 2023
Robnectar:

Why advertising here initially then...
Grenades dey u and wese head 🤢🤢
I didn't advertise; I only asked the house for exchanges where I can sell 4 USDT at. It's you that said you'd buy.

No need for insults. A deal either goes through or not. Besides, a seller usually decides the terms of transaction. It's left for the buyer to accept it or not.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SINisSIN(m): 10:40am On Nov 07, 2023
If it is Rob that's buying, you have no problem dealing with him. He is known here. But if you're skeptical to send first, you can use the likes of Chikaka, Doyin, Omobola, Nnna77 and others. Just find a known moniker and use as escrow.

Scientheosopher:

I didn't advertise; I only asked the house for exchanges where I can sell 4 USDT at. It's you that said you'd buy.

No need for insults. A deal either goes through or not. Besides, a seller usually decides the terms of transaction. It's left for the buyer to accept it or not.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 11:31am On Nov 07, 2023
Scientheosopher:

The bolded is false..does not always work that way on p2p....go and try to sell your usdt on binance p2p and see who decides the terms of transactions......

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IronCastle(m): 11:36am On Nov 07, 2023
Scientheosopher:

You can go to Google Play Store
and download "Cash-In" app then
set it up with your bank account
details.

I have used them several times
so I can vouch for them however
please make sure you read the
instructions well.

Bear in mind that you can only
send USDT on TRC-20 network.

The screenshot below is their
rate for today

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by millionboi2: 11:51am On Nov 07, 2023
twosquare:
"This is how 2 years in a #crypto bull market can change your life.

Here is a 8-step secret strategy.

It’s simple.

1. Stack loads of cash.

2. Don’t buy $BTC or $ETH

3. Buy new coins (less than 2 years old)

4. Buy small cap coins (less than $100 mill Market Cap)

5. Buy solid coins (In the field of AI, Data, Privacy, Gaming, ZK)

6 Do NOTHING, be patient and wait.

7. Make 10-20x returns in the bull run.

8. Sell when people not on twitter asks you how.

That’s it."

#copied

Add yours
how do I know the year a coin was invented.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2023
Scientheosopher:

Niqqah swerve joor 🤢🤢🤢
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 12:57pm On Nov 07, 2023
Check the All-time historical data on Coin Market cap
millionboi2:
how do I know the year a coin was invented.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bullish99: 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2023
Take it or leave it, Binance USDT/NGN chart and Binance P2p has being a rolel model that controls Nigeria exchange rates. Sad! But true.
I took my time to study this. Most of you here can type BLA BLA BLA that we majorly import so many things well, it shouldn't be worse as this and moving at this pace if BINANCE never existed.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 2:11pm On Nov 07, 2023
Bullish99:
Take it or leave it, Binance USDT/NGN chart and Binance P2p has being a rolel model that controls Nigeria exchange rates. Sad! But true.
I took my time to study this. Most of you here can type BLA BLA BLA that we majorly import so many things well, it shouldn't be worse as this and moving at this pace if BINANCE never existed.
shut up bro, your comments sounds stupid and illiterate..

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Scientheosopher(m): 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2023
IronCastle:

You can go to Google Play Store
and download "Cash-In" app then
set it up with your bank account
details.

I have used them several times
so I can vouch for them however
please make sure you read the
instructions well.

Bear in mind that you can only
send USDT on TRC-20 network.

The screenshot below is their
rate for today
OK.
#Thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2023
Bullish99:

During obasanjo time how much did he meet dollar ?? And he left dollar at what price ?? When Jonathan came in , how much was dollar?? When he left it, how much was it ?? And when buhari entered , how much was dollar ?? And binance came into existence which year ?? So before binance came in , what destroyed the naira ?? Is it binance that never existed at that time that destroyed the naira

Some of you just love talking nonsense and I wonder if you even think at all before typing....

It is people like you that make this government keeps thinking they are performing well , people like you will keep giving foolish excuses for them instead of facing the truth and saying it the way it is.

Can you imagine , shame know dey catch you people, you claim a crypto exchange is a role model that controls the exchange rate of your country ?? So it means that same exchange can even shut down your economy be that oooo if they want to .....yeye....

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Scientheosopher(m): 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2023
lrman:

The bolded is false..does not always work that way on p2p....go and try to sell your usdt on binance p2p and see who decides the terms of transactions......
That's why I included [/b]usually[b].
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Scientheosopher(m): 3:05pm On Nov 07, 2023
SINisSIN:
If it is Rob that's buying, you have no problem dealing with him. He is known here. But if you're skeptical to send first, you can use the likes of Chikaka, Doyin, Omobola, Nnna77 and others. Just find a known moniker and use as escrow.

OK.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bullish99: 4:16pm On Nov 07, 2023
seankafor:
shut up bro, your comments sounds stupid and illiterate..

U are just being silly cause u are probably trading and earning from the fluctuating rates, I am too! No point lying (probably earning than u on a daily cause I trade with millions on a daily) And that won't stop me from telling the truth just as it is.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2023
What is Crypto Winter ?

"Crypto Winter" is a term used to describe a prolonged period of significant decline in the prices of cryptocurrencies, often accompanied by a decrease in trading volumes and overall market activity. It is analogous to the concept of a "bear market" in traditional financial markets. During a Crypto Winter, the prices of many cryptocurrencies experience a substantial drop, leading to a pessimistic sentiment among investors and traders.

Crypto Winters are typically characterized by several factors:

1. Price Decline: The most prominent feature of a Crypto Winter is a sustained and substantial decline in the prices of various cryptocurrencies. This decline can range from several months to over a year.

2. Reduced Market Activity: Trading volumes and liquidity in the crypto markets tend to decrease during a Crypto Winter. Investors become more cautious and may refrain from making new investments.

3. Negative Sentiment: Negative news and events in the crypto space, such as regulatory crackdowns, security breaches, or market manipulations, can contribute to a sense of uncertainty and pessimism among market participants.

4. Impact on Projects: Many cryptocurrency projects, especially those without robust fundamentals or strong use cases, may struggle to secure funding or maintain their operations during a Crypto Winter. Some projects may even face bankruptcy or suspension.

5. Investor Apathy: During a Crypto Winter, some retail investors and traders may lose interest in the market due to the prolonged downtrend. This can result in reduced participation and slower adoption of cryptocurrencies.

6. Industry Consolidation: The challenging market conditions of a Crypto Winter can lead to consolidation in the cryptocurrency industry, with weaker projects failing and stronger ones continuing to develop and innovate.

It's important to note that Crypto Winters are part of the natural market cycle of cryptocurrencies, and they have occurred multiple times since the inception of Bitcoin and other digital assets. While Crypto Winters can be difficult for market participants, they can also provide opportunities for long-term investors to accumulate assets at lower prices before the market enters a new bull cycle.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bullish99: 4:25pm On Nov 07, 2023
lrman:

During obasanjo time how much did he meet dollar ?? And he left dollar at what price ?? When Jonathan came in , how much was dollar?? When he left it, how much was it ?? And when buhari entered , how much was dollar ?? And binance came into existence which year ?? So before binance came in , what destroyed the naira ?? Is it binance that never existed at that time that destroyed the naira

Some of you just love talking nonsense and I wonder if you even think at all before typing....

It is people like you that make this government keeps thinking they are performing well , people like you will keep giving foolish excuses for them instead of facing the truth and saying it the way it is.

Can you imagine , shame know dey catch you people, you claim a crypto exchange is the role model that controls the exchange rate of your country ?? So it means that same exchange can even shut down your economy be that oooo if they want to .....yeye....

U talk much like u are sane upstairs but u ain't but just trying to defend only what u know.

It is what it is and I do not owe u any explanations if u can't see for urself.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2023
Bullish99:

U talk much like u are sane upstairs but u ain't but just trying to defend only what u know.

It is what it is and I do not owe u any explanations if u can't see for urself.

Oga shut up and rest..when they have no meaningful thing to say, they start saying "i don't owe you explanations "..who asked you for epistles when you made the previous comment ?? So you did not know you owe no one explanations when you started blabbing when no one asked you for epistles or asked you questions ..

Hypocrites..failure blames others but exclude themselves..that is exactly what the government is doing too..they blame everyone but they will never blame themselves....

He said binance is controlling the exchange rate of his country.. awon olodo

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2023
Bullish99:

U are just being silly cause u are probably trading and earning from the fluctuating rates, I am too! No point lying (probably earning than u on a daily cause I trade with millions on a daily) And that won't stop me from telling the truth just as it is.

Empty barrels makes the loudest noise , those that trade millions on a daily do not make noise about it ..and no one cares how much you trade with, spending millions to trade does not automatically make one to be an intelligent person. .so rest and stop fooling yourself....set awon deflover..always bragging unnecessarily.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2023
MOVR is moving me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2023
Bullish99:

Guy some times make you no too dey yan out. How can an adult nigerian male speak like this. It means you have no knowledge of economics at all.

I'm not even a social sciences or arts person but I know what you've written there no join at all.

Go and study demand and supply you'll get your answer.

You think one app somewhere can determine the value of a nations currency Na wa for you sha.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) (3360) (3361) (3362) ... (3645) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: THUNDER4real(m), Flashamazin, susaeta, Alfredex(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.