Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3321562 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (3654) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nihilistjnr: 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2021
Ibime:

That guy na baba for Crypto. I dey take notes anytime him post.

Try check out this guy jrny crypto on YouTube. Him tips no dey fail. Just be say I no dey fit access many of him recommendations as say Køinbeezy no dey carry them

Noted bro.

I go check am out.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tempusfugit: 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2021
You have to set your target, most coins you re talking about have huge total supply and me personally no matter what i don't invest in a coin that exceed 10 billion supply
GoodBoi1:

There is nothing wrong with short-term gains though. There are several coins that mooned during 2017/2018 but are still down by large percentage this year and they don't look like they would rise sooner. Besides you can do both long and short term trades.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 9:17pm On Mar 09, 2021
Ibime:

Try check out this guy jrny crypto on YouTube. Him tips no dey fail. Just be say I no dey fit access many of him recommendations as say Køinbeezy no dey carry them
abeg which guy is that? What's his name
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yom2(m): 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
Please has any one used phemex before and how reliable are they?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bizzibodi(m): 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
PLS somebody help me..I mistakenly when went cross margin on bin.ance,I manage to return back but all d currency price is having :kc1xxxx under d price.
How do I remove it.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2021
tempusfugit:
That's why is important to make research about the project of the coin, you re interested in , the team behind it and the new partnershipsbut unfortunately most of you re more interested in one week or two weeks pocket money gains

There's a time to trade and time to hodl. But if your system works for you; that's ok. Goodluck
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 9:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
clems88:
abeg which guy is that? What's his name

Na exactly as I spell am - jrny crypto

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 9:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
CHR... pumping ooooo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2021
Ibime:

125 times leverage?

Meaning say they get margin called if the thing moves less than 1%

Boys get mind sha.

I was shocked when I saw that tweet, people gamble real bad
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by olu122: 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2021
BNB
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mogreen22: 9:52pm On Mar 09, 2021
Waiting till tomorrow to sell my bnb. That announcement CZ is going to make might make it pump some more. It’s what he twitted today that made it to start rocketing. So ama just wait a bit more and see how it plays out. Juld will me my long term hold
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by olu122: 9:52pm On Mar 09, 2021
.BNB cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 9:54pm On Mar 09, 2021
mogreen22:
Waiting till tomorrow to sell my bnb. That announcement CZ is going to make might make it pump some more. It’s what he twitted today that made it to start rocketing. So ama just wait a bit more and see how it plays out. Juld will me my long term hold

Just took some profits at 282.99 dot grin . Might re-add if it drops to 275, with a very tight SL grin and wait the next wave
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ceeSleek(m): 9:54pm On Mar 09, 2021
ya'll experts ignoring our question, remember tou were once a learner and someone taught you i have posted a question here twice, no one answered. it's so unfair, why do we now have you all ??

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ceeSleek(m): 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2021
third time posting this,

Good evening house, thank you for all the comments for us who who are still trying to learn. Please, i have a question.. how can one converts his profit. lets say you bought BTC with USDT for #10 and you made a profit of #10 (which is #20 on your BTC), is there a way of me sending my #10 to USDT so as i can sell it and get to my account and my other #10 would still be in my BTC account. If it is possible, how do i come about it?
please, i am still a learner, explain to me in learner's term. Thank you in advance.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 9:59pm On Mar 09, 2021
Guys who bought BNB at $340 still be like. . .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GoodBoi1(m): 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2021
ceeSleek:
third time posting this,

Good evening house, thank you for all the comments for us who who are still trying to learn. Please, i have a question.. how can one converts his profit. lets say you bought BTC with USDT for #10 and you made a profit of #10 (which is #20 on your BTC), is there a way of me sending my #10 to USDT so as i can sell it and get to my account and my other #10 would still be in my BTC account. If it is possible, how do i come about it?
please, i am still a learner, explain to me in learner's term. Thank you in advance.
Yes, just sell $10 dollar worth of BTC for usdt. Then sell the usdt for naira

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:06pm On Mar 09, 2021
mogreen22:

Just checked the tweet. Thou shalt not tempt me to FOMO.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by H2ho(m): 10:06pm On Mar 09, 2021
Thegamingorca:

We die here or look for cash to buffer this.

The gains are much more what you invest at the lowest
grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ceeSleek(m): 10:11pm On Mar 09, 2021
GoodBoi1:

Yes, just sell $10 dollar worth of BTC for usdt. Then sell the usdt for naira
thank you bro..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by murphyrichy(m): 10:17pm On Mar 09, 2021
B.nb doing it's best. smilez
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mogreen22: 10:17pm On Mar 09, 2021
Ibime:

Just checked the tweet. Thou shalt not tempt me to FOMO.

yimu. You have FOMO-D already. Bnb is going to be mad bullish mehn. After tomorrow sha. Na to japa. Who here is on $tsuki It’s doing so amazing now after the announcement of the bnb cash. That’s why am hopeful for bnb too tommorow
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
mogreen22:
yimu. You have FOMO-D already. Bnb is going to be mad bullish mehn. After tomorrow sha. Na to japa. Who here is on $tsuki It’s doing so amazing now after the announcement of the bnb cash. That’s why am hopeful for bnb too tommorow

Whatever the announcement, I have already missed the train. I prefer to buy on dips.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haryodehjia(m): 10:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
Tyche:

Just took some profits at 282.99 dot grin . Might re-add if it drops to 275, with a very tight SL grin and wait the next wave

Sell to soon.. Bnb will hit 325 which is a strong resistance... But the actual target is 390
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 10:41pm On Mar 09, 2021
haryodehjia:

Sell to soon.. Bnb will hit 325 which is a strong resistance... But the actual target is 390

Some profits; 40 percent actually. Looking at 348 to wrap it up. If it doesn't come, we live to fight another day

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KrazyDave16(m): 10:45pm On Mar 09, 2021
ceeSleek:
third time posting this,

Minimum for USDT trade is $100 on P2P. Convert it to naira before moving it from spot wallet.

Transfer money from spot wallet to P2P wallet using transfer in wallet section.

Go to P2P, create an ad, offer better rates for faster sales (hope you know how P2P works. If not, better go watch some vids on YouTube or the help panel in the app).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emelueobi(f): 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2021
Jrny on YouTube is awesome, am following is 1k$ to 10k$ challenge. His last trading video he called Avax, Hbar and ltc , those coins are in massive profits now. You still have to DYOR, it is not financial advice
Ibime:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ceeSleek(m): 10:54pm On Mar 09, 2021
KrazyDave16:

Minimum for USDT trade is $100 on P2P. Convert it to naira before moving it from spot wallet.

Go to P2P, create an ad, offer better rates for faster sales (hope you know how P2P works. If not, better go watch some vids on YouTube or the help panel in the app).

well detailed, thank you so much.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by murphyrichy(m): 10:54pm On Mar 09, 2021
KrazyDave16:

let him watch p2p videos on binance, he will understand it more....but I sold some usd.t less than $100 tro P2P Express some weeks ago.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haryodehjia(m): 10:57pm On Mar 09, 2021
Tyche:

Some profits; 40 percent actually. Looking at 348 to wrap it up. If it doesn't come, we live to fight another day
That's good..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Uniqueaccountant(m): 12:04am On Mar 10, 2021
Guys go check out HOLOCHAIN (HOT). It has passed it max supply and still below 0.004$ please buy now. That nigga has great potential in 3months

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (3654) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: LandMann, Allthelight, aywagze(m), seanwilliam(m), tweakstar, pafra(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.