Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3303249 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (3646) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2021
Avast:

I got in this morning, I want to know if it is something i can hodl for months or i should just take profit at a certain level?

I'm not certain if it's a coin to hold. You can just watch how it moves for some few days.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Celsony: 4:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
jedisco:

Why not sell your eith into usdt on binance and use the p2p option to cash out. That's more straightforward

Ok bro, thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2021
COTI my eyes are on u.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emelueobi(f): 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2021
On Julswap .com
bizzibodi:

On which exchange?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Avast(m): 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2021
thanks
Notyamate:

I'm not certain if it's a coin to hold. You can just watch how it moves for some few days.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bizzibodi(m): 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2021
GreatManBee:
Hi everyone, does BNB token reduce in my p2p wallet? I noticed that last time I had about 7.9BNB balance then checking today, I see it has reduced to 7.7BNB balance. What could be the issue please?
Every buy/sell order U place a fraction of bnb is tkn as fee if U are using bin.ance..go thru yo trade history U will see all yur bnb fees.i advice U to convert all yo small balances to bnb to use as fees.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tomiwiyu: 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2021
Really do appreciate guys dropping signal here and explain to newbies , God bless you guys. Pls is there any WhatsApp link or Telegraph group that can be joined for quick access to you guys . Kindly help a poor man rise . Good bless. 07032409538
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tomiwiyu: 5:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
XRP is kinda Sluggish but I gonna hold
On for long
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by murphyrichy(m): 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2021
Notyamate:

Brought BL.Z at $0.25890 and AVAX at $0.23720 early this morning.
I'm expecting AVAX to pump cos I'm seeing some increase in its volume.
Those are the two coins I brought today.
okay thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Investorbj: 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2021
Dimitarr:
i have sold some of my BNB and left the remaining. But i want to know if it is adversible to buy any altcoin or (bbttcc or eth) now while everything is rising ? Also should i try i want until there is a dip cos from what i am seeing this rise might continue till the weekened probably ?
observe and wait for the correction if not it’s premium tears.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2021
Ibime:

lol. Every nigga want discharge from mortgage. I feel say that go be next cycle.

When do you estimate next cycle to be?

BTW, na you dey sell Bn bag dey dull am grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Bro still holding that bag. I told you I still added another 5k inside during the dip. Let all the promises of X10 or x20 come through abeg, make I sign off from mortgage and live my life as a free man.

Hehe... Eithy would unlikely give x5 or x10.. it's a large cap... Just that it's likely to outperform most alyts in the long run

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nihilistjnr: 6:10pm On Mar 09, 2021
nihilistjnr:
BNB still being a laggard though...
Only 10% down now....ope o! cheesy

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by phenzy(m): 6:11pm On Mar 09, 2021
My bosses in the house, please what see about “staking of ALICE” on binance? Would it make it perfect sense to stake ones BNB on it?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2021
prince57:
COTI my eyes are on u.
Pump more pls...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ceeSleek(m): 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2021
Good evening house, thank you for all the comments for us who who are still trying to learn. Please, i have a question.. how can one converts his profit. lets say you bought BTC with USDT for #10 and you made a profit of #10 (which is #20 on your BTC), is there a way of me sending my #10 to USDT so as i can sell it and get to my account and my other #10 would still be in my BTC account. If it is possible, how do i come about it?
please, i am still a learner, explain to me in learner's term. Thank you in advance.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
jedisco:

This played out nicely... The dip wasn't deep enough for my liking but I added manually.

Today has been a good day....much sweeter than yesterday.

Theta and tfuel were my good lads today... Got a good bag of both when they held their levels against betece during the correction. Also, it's always sweet riding a coyn that broke ATH. Entry for theta was around 3.5 and 0.9 for tfuel... No complaints so far

Re-entered VET at a break and flip of 0.6... my entey was 0.605.
Sold a good chunk of my LTC into doge.... I am quite keen on this one.... For the past year, a doge pump has come with all alyt rallies
Added more to ksm.... It's been ranging above 200 for weeks (even eith betece volatility). If it breaks out, the upward move should be huge.

Didn't add much to one, uni and aave as I already have a good bag.

I am expecting a reaction when eith reaches 2k. A pullback would give a chance to reload... If it blasts thru 2k, then you can expect real volatility. Got stops in place in case of a pullback

Let's see what tomorrow brings... Hopefully, its a doge pump

Today has been another good day... Sweet profits locked in...

Kusama is finally showing signs. Sweet breakout... I'd be adding more if it comes back to retest 250.... Quite happy I chose adding to it instead of aave on the last dip

Coins I'm riding to ATH are: rvn, srm, zil, grt, algo, atom, aave, ada and ren.

For moon riding (already broken ath) I'm in theta, tfuel, vet and monitoring One....

Please I need advise... don't know how I managed to have a big stash of xrp.... The rascal no wan move... Really considering alternative options...

Either way, I'm leaving positions as they are (with stops) for another day or two... Hopefully, good number would have hit ATH... Then, I'd reposition my portfolio over the weekend... I'm in too much coyns and would like to reduce the number. Would definitely want to get good exposure to betece if it breaks 58k... Lessons have been learnt
Already taking profits and aiming to reposition on a dip...

Would be looking at the dot, sushi, uni group next as they seem to be lagging

Finally, if anyone knows where doge is located, please ask it to do as usual...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 6:22pm On Mar 09, 2021
Tyche:

When do you estimate next cycle to be?

BTW, na you dey sell Bn bag dey dull am grin

Who knows, but I hope this cycle comes in two waves.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Only 10% down now....ope o! cheesy

Hahaha. What of my brother who bought at $330 cos he saw it in my portfolio. He is waiting for rescue. Guy just dey buy anything without checking the price you bought it.

Still waiting on this bloody ADA to go green. That one is still minus 7%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hefelove(m): 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2021
Holla!

Please how can i sell my eth in binance? Its there in my binance wallet
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by labisibrass(m): 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
jedisco:

Why not sell your eith into usdt on binance and use the p2p option to cash out. That's more straightforward

any sell options for us Luno
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wealth7(m): 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VeecThorr(m): 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2021
Wealth7:
Pls I have 55 USDT to sell on binance.. Anyone willing to buy? As binance p2p doesn’t accept add for anything less than 100..
This is false. I have seen ads for as low as 1000 and 5000 naira. Anyone who buys anything off him does so at their own risk.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2021
Wealth7:
Pls I have 55 USDT to sell on binance.. Anyone willing to buy? As binance p2p doesn’t accept add for anything less than 100..

keep scrolling down.. the minimum I've seen thus far is 3k naira which is 6 usdt.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2021
COTI profit made. @ 0.40 but then it might hit 0.43 but thats risky to me. I rather advise u pick the profit u ve made at 0.40 n leave. Dont be greedy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wealth7(m): 6:55pm On Mar 09, 2021
VeecThorr:

This is false. I have seen ads for as low as 1000 and 5000 naira. Anyone who buys anything off him does so at their own risk.

Be sure to have an idea about an issue before getting into them or calling them false.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wealth7(m): 6:55pm On Mar 09, 2021
prince57:

keep scrolling down.. the minimum I've seen thus far is 3k naira which is 6 usdt.

There is a different between limit as a buy and limit as a seller.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 09, 2021
Wealth7:

There is a different between limit as a buy and limit as a seller.

okay sir. How about this screenshot. @wealth7

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wealth7(m): 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2021
prince57:

okay sir. How about this screenshot. @wealth7

For buyers ...Means you can’t buy any less of that from that merchant...

That person has about 290 ustd for sale in total..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2021
Wealth7:

For buyers ...Means you can’t buy any less of that from that merchant...
That person has about 290 ustd for sale in total..
Okay..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tempusfugit: 7:19pm On Mar 09, 2021
Am waiting patiently for chz to get 5 dollar, I got 22k coins, it might not be this year but certainly next year
Akinola2345:

$1 is the target....

If you opt out earlier you miss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Avast(m): 7:22pm On Mar 09, 2021
Notyamate:

AVAX is a pump

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (3646) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Luckyss(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.