Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3318761 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3389) (3390) (3391) (3392) (3393) (3394) (3395) ... (3652) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emperornoble: 3:06pm On Dec 08, 2023
Get ready to short APTOS,just find a good entry at $8.5 ,you can use 3x leverage,don't use tight stop loss ,target should be at $7.
APTOS is having a huge unlock,the project will be releasing 24.8 million tokens on 12th December.this is equivalent of 8.96% of it's circulating supply or $172.9 million.the last unlock caused a significant drop in the price of the token.Again DYOR

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 3:10pm On Dec 08, 2023
SINisSIN:
The link is not working. Is it on app store?

It’s not..

Here is the full link : https://coin-market-voice[.]vercel[.]app/

Pls remove the [ ].

Thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2023
coldzobo:
Openheaven2019 please bless us with some gems

Okay, i will drop one now on my next post. It made 50x then last time, lets see how many X it would make this time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2023
turmacs:
People wey use 2k dollars buy SOL go don dey price GLK 350 by now, chai!!!! God knows if i had more money, i would have invested more, but anyways, thank you Jesus 😇

if you've not entered solona since last month, please don't bother entering now, it's too late. Carry your money go and pack as much Lite Coin(LTC) or Bitcoin Cash (BCH) as possible, more emphasis on LTC anyways, i won't say more than this.

Bye bye.

Smart babe..

Let’s federate something!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2023
Already called it. Key in or stay watching. Lol

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2023
OpenHeaven2019:

I dey try sha oo.

I called $DAG in February at 0.011 now Dag is 0.19 - 19 f**king cents. How many X is that.

200k now over 2m!

In Feb of 2021, i called $DAG at $0.001 and it did over 50X.

Today i'm calling DAG again at $0.05.

I read something by warren buffet where he said "selling your winners and holding losers is like cutting the flowers to water the weeds."

Alot of you will sell coin that are flying to buy coins that are "in the dip" because you believe they would run next.

I remember selling DAG that i had so much conviction in during the last bull market for 5X and bought some shiny new things, DAG eventually outperformed all of them.

$Dag have kept building and the team have grew stronger. They would do well.

Buy $DAG.

Not Financial advise.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2023
LikeAking:

Link: https://coin-market-voice[.]vercel[.]app/ - Pls remove the [ ] brackets form the link.

I checked it out and it looks good. Is your API from CMC?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 3:44pm On Dec 08, 2023
Kingcid:

😂😂😂

$100 or nothing for me
during the last bullrun, a friend of mine made 35,000$ in one of the Inu coins, he was waiting to hit 45k to 50k in order to buy house in lekki.

35k$ returned to 15k$ in few hours before he could cash out.

Apply restraint man.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2023
What is Ichimoku Kinkō Hyō ?

Ichimoku Kinkō Hyō, commonly known as Ichimoku Cloud, is a technical analysis indicator developed by Japanese journalist Goichi Hosoda in the late 1930s. The name "Ichimoku Kinkō Hyō" can be translated as "equilibrium chart at a glance." The indicator is widely used in Japanese trading rooms and has gained popularity in the global financial markets.

Ichimoku Cloud provides a comprehensive set of information about potential support and resistance levels, trend direction, momentum, and the likelihood of future price movements. The key components of Ichimoku Cloud include:

1. Kijun Sen (Base Line): This is a mid-term moving average calculated by averaging the highest high and the lowest low for the past 26 periods.

2. Tenkan Sen (Conversion Line): This is a short-term moving average calculated by averaging the highest high and the lowest low for the past 9 periods.

3. Senkou Span A (Leading Span A): It represents the midpoint between the Tenkan Sen and Kijun Sen. This value is plotted 26 periods ahead.

4. Senkou Span B (Leading Span B): It represents the midpoint of the highest high and the lowest low over the past 52 periods. This value is also plotted 26 periods ahead.

5. Kumo (Cloud): The area between Senkou Span A and Senkou Span B. It is often shaded to visually represent the cloud.

6. Chikou Span (Lagging Span): The closing price of the current period plotted 26 periods back.

Traders use Ichimoku Cloud to identify trend direction, potential support and resistance zones, and to generate trading signals. Crossovers of the Conversion Line and Base Line, as well as the position of the price relative to the cloud, are commonly used to make trading decisions. The Ichimoku Cloud is considered a versatile and holistic indicator that can be applied to various financial instruments and timeframes.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2023
iLegendd:

I checked it out and it looks good. Is your API from CMC?

Coin gecko..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SINisSIN(m): 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2023
Checked it and it looks promising but then, to get the voice prompt, I will still need to keep login in. It would have been more better and easier to navigate if it is an app.
LikeAking:

It’s not..

Here is the full link : https://coin-market-voice[.]vercel[.]app/

Pls remove the [ ].

Thanks.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2023
SINisSIN:
Checked it and it looks promising but then, to get the voice prompt, I will still need to keep login in. It would have been more better and easier to navigate if it is an app.

Thank you very much.

No need to login.

Just click play

I will look into the App version.

Tip! You can listen to individual crypto rices by clicking on crypto icons/comp.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2023
You welcome. I am willing to offer you a paid class, you can drop your details and i will pick it up from there. Happy Weekend
Shnew:

Thanks boss.
I've been watching some video on YouTube and also reading form Luno app. But I don't seems to understand anything yet. Everything looks like a magic to me and I dont want to loose my money.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smithwilliams826: 4:12pm On Dec 08, 2023
Sarahray:
Pls guys recommend a website I can buy data from cos Mtn wan finish me
which kind data you wan buy?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2023
Is Glo not good in your area...coz it has been reliable for me and my data doesn't drain easily like MTN
Sarahray:
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingcid: 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2023
henrycryptmento:
I called this here before, alot of people in my group are cashing out from my crypto info, reason I'm extending my benevolence here.

98% of my calls are green, courtesy of years of learning.

How can I join please 🙏🙏
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by coldzobo: 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2023
OpenHeaven2019:

Okay, i will drop one now on my next post. It made 50x then last time, lets see how many X it would make this time.
Thank you very much.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2023
Kealmin:
Abeg guy you're talking too much always coming with confusion and everything. Keep your analysis to yourself. During the beer market you all disappeared so please remain in extinction

U should be d one to get out of this thread...

The man u quoted is an OG...we're still expecting other OGs to contribute to this thread at the right time.
They give info without being paid...yet people like u go dey yarn okpata.

Saw this happen Over and over again on this thread.

If u don't like any post, just quickly swipe pass..
Mtchewww

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dukeo(m): 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2023
Sarahray:

Good enough for you?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2023
Few months ago, even before Elon announced that he will call Twitter X, a spirit told me to focus mainly on coins that start with the letter V, W, X, Y, Z. Especially coins that start with X.

Whenever I see a coin that starts with any of these letters, I don't joke with them.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2023
moshuur:

U should be d one to get out of this thread...

The man u quoted in an OG...we're still expecting other OG to contribute to this thread at the right time.
They give info without being paid...yet people like u go dey yarn okpata.

Saw this happen Over and over again on this thread.

If u don't like any post, just quickly swipe pass..
Mtchewww

I'm surprised at the people that like his comment.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by coldzobo: 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2023
OpenHeaven2019:

Buy $DAG

I just did a little research on this project and all i can say is wow ! . This is a solid project with an amazing real world use case

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sarahray: 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2023
Smithwilliams826:
which kind data you wan buy?
Mtn
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sarahray: 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2023
twosquare:
Is Glo not good in your area...coz it has been reliable for me and my data doesn't drain easily like MTN
Don’t knw cos I don’t have a Glo sim,will try to get one
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sarahray: 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2023
dukeo:

Good enough for you?
Thanks a lot ,will check it out
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Larwin(m): 8:23pm On Dec 08, 2023
Sarahray:

http://Temmytelecoms.com
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smithwilliams826: 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2023
Sarahray:

Mtn
sme data? You better switch to another reasonable network. MTN has been misbehaving this days.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DangoteIvy: 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2023
wink

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by coldzobo: 9:39pm On Dec 08, 2023
coldzobo:
Avax has flipped its weekly resistance at $20. now its going to flip another at $30. If it does that, you'll be buying it at $60 (if beeteecee behaves). Dyor

They've onboarded a lot of hyped crypto gaming projects... One of the leading narratives of this bullrun. Check their twitter
Avax ran like a mad cow to 29. I pray it flips $30 asap, then $60 will come fast
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingcid: 10:50pm On Dec 08, 2023
DangoteIvy:
wink
Took my Tp at $44k already

Currently on December break from trading cus Futures trading did me well this year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 1:34am On Dec 09, 2023
turmacs:
Glory be to the almighty God 😇

sheanzy sheanzy 😏 hw fa naa bro? i hope you're in profit ohh? abi who is the GOAT now? Today will make it almost 7 months since i posted that comment that you quoted calling me a goat, but guess what who's now 2.5M Naira in profit? The GOAT is.

Heaven knows i have eyes for gold and my mind can never deceive me. The only thing stoping me from making serious money from this crypto thing is lack of good capital. I no dey do analysis, i no dey follow trend, i don't even know how read chart or what those things even mean, if you even ask me about some of the terms most "pro" crypto traders use, i don't even know what they mean, but we still dey win. 500k turn 3M in 6months, to God be the Glory.

So do tell please, how do you do it??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 2:56am On Dec 09, 2023
Mazinewmoney:
SLP Will hit $1 to $10

Guy you are still stuck in 2021 talking about SLP and Alice

Advice for those with low capital, make your way to SOL ecosystem and learn the system, it will be the Binance Smart Chain of this run

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3389) (3390) (3391) (3392) (3393) (3394) (3395) ... (3652) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: mzee11, michealewela, akeemag, 10kgod(m), Henry1258(m), 10cedes and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.