Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3376435 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3392) (3393) (3394) (3395) (3396) (3397) (3398) ... (3681) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2023
Altcoins will give you the most profits. You have no business with BTC except to watch it as a wall clock to signal what will happen in the market.

Alternative to BTC is YFI. Buying a full one now will be very profitable later on if you compulsorily want the BTC feel.

Thanks.
Kingcid:

Not currently

Already bagged some Altcoins awaiting the bull run

Should I sell off some bags to purchase the BTC or keep hodling the bags??

Which option do you advice for more profits boss

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

They’ve seen SOL has true potentials, and real projects on chain, and real diehard team, and cheaper coin, investors flocks to it now than they do to ETH. SOLANA looks like some real ETHEREUM killer.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2023
ONT

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2023
iLegendd:
ONT

Hahaha I'm holding some bag for over a year now, staking ONG also 😊❤️
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cation(m): 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

You’d better stopped taking bad advises, You wan Dey gamble with crypto, bro. Don’t mess with ADA. Why do you think those tokens and coin remains in the top 10.

With a market capitalization of over $20 billion thereabout, ADA sits above some of the biggest industry giants, such as Litecoin, Polygon, XMR, and Dogecoin. You think the owners of the $20 billion are dimwits. Sell, and go buy some new coins, see what happens…
Thank you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2023
Cation:
Nobody here talks about Cardano. Am I holding the wrong coin? I bought in 2021 at average price of $2. Some tell me, should I HOLD or just sell now? Ejoor
Man $ADA is a top notch coin to HODL
just keep on Averaging it so that you get close the current price in due time

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cation(m): 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2023
Tohmey:

Man $ADA is a top notch coin to HODL
just keep on Averaging it so that you get close the current price in due time
Thanks for your contribution
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingcid: 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2023
Cation:
Nobody[b] here talks about Cardano. [/b]Am I holding the wrong coin? I bought in 2021 at average price of $2. Some tell me, should I HOLD or just sell now? Ejoor
Not only here, most people don't take about it and Doge coin

Reason why I didn't bother buying them even while the price for them are still on the low side and
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by blackdodo: 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Hello, a little question please. What coin in the Solana Ecosystem do you think have the potential to do a 50X or more? I've had my eyes on two meme coins $BONK and $GUAC.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2023
blackdodo

Pyth, Audius, Raydium

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allthelight: 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2023
I don't know why i didnot recieve any reward on luno after i referred a friend. Can someone help me with this answer
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allthelight: 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2023
Kingcid:

Not only here, most people don't take about it and Doge coin

Reason why I didn't bother buying them even while the price for them are still on the low side and
cardano and xrp are good coins... They always give instant profit
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MapleBae2020: 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

You’d better stopped taking bad advises, You wan Dey gamble with crypto, bro. Don’t mess with ADA. Why do you think those tokens and coin remains in the top 10.

With a market capitalization of over $20 billion thereabout, ADA sits above some of the biggest industry giants, such as Litecoin, Polygon, XMR, and Dogecoin. You think the owners of the $20 billion are dimwits. Sell, and go buy some new coins, see what happens…

Thanks for this. I'm also in this boat. So I bought more in the last 2 weeks to reduce my avr price. I'm glad it's even now. But I was really tempted to take 50% out and let the rest ride on. I go leave am sha. Hopefully to see profit soon. I had to stake it in the last 2 years. But I've learnt a good lesson, not to buy at the top no matter the noise. Everyone dey find who go hold bag for them

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by coldzobo: 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2023
coldzobo:

Avax ran like a mad cow to 29. I pray it flips $30 asap, then $60 will come fast
$Avax printing on a low. 35 now kiss

Ps. I wouldn't advise anyone to buy now though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by coldzobo: 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2023
MapleBae2020:

Thanks for this. I'm also in this boat. So I bought more in the last 2 weeks to reduce my avr price. I'm glad it's even now. But I was really tempted to take 50% out and let the rest ride on. I go leave am sha. Hopefully to see profit soon. I had to stake it in the last 2 years. But I've learnt a good lesson, not to buy at the top no matter the noise. Everyone dey find who go hold bag for them

Im really impressed with the fact that you held for 2 years. Investor sabinus no see your shadow grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2023
Cation:
Nobody here talks about Cardano. Am I holding the wrong coin? I bought in 2021 at average price of $2. Some tell me, should I HOLD or just sell now? Ejoor

It’s for guys with big caps..

No need to waste funds in it.

Nothing special go happen..

Highest may be 3-4 times like $SOL..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2023
OgogoroFreak:
Okay, these are the ones currently reigning right? Hehe hehe...

You ALT coin buyers will all learn the hard way.

Bitcoin or nothing!

See how hard we’re learning. We’d learn harder come 2024/2025

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

And that's why we seek those alts early before other people wake up.

For somebody who bought SOL @$0.50. Wha do you think are his woes

Buy oggy inu before they wake up. Shit pays.

Tell me I’m high again, laugh at me, please, take me for a joker!

I’ll be back again, just as always

We’re not all gamblers.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2023
MapleBae2020:

You learnt a good lesson. Not to buy at top. There is also a lesson of how to take profit. if you bought some in last 2 weeks, it should be up 100%. Take a little profit and leave the rest to run. Why? I believe we still see a big dump. Retailers are yet to come. Money no dey.
Everywhere hard, Euro banks are blocking money to exchanges, US are fighting exchange for regulation, the small retailers still here are having problems buying. You see profit, take small go chop oh. I don talk my own. When everyone here starts asking which coin to buy, start taking profit. When the place quiet , go and buy then wait for noise.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

We’re not all gamblers.

What Exchange can one get this Oggy??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abidek900(m): 11:41pm On Dec 10, 2023
Please I need suggestion on two most promising meme coins. Please for God's sake
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 11:57pm On Dec 10, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

We’re not all gamblers.

Nice!

If dem go allow person buy am today…
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by blackdodo: 1:49am On Dec 11, 2023
GRACEGLORY:
blackdodo

Pyth, Audius, Raydium

Thank You

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by daharry(m): 3:19am On Dec 11, 2023
Dip?
Or
Buy??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MapleBae2020: 4:10am On Dec 11, 2023
Fastt:

You learnt a good lesson. Not to buy at top. There is also a lesson of how to take profit. if you bought some in last 2 weeks, it should be up 100%. Take a little profit and leave the rest to run. Why? I believe we still see a big dump. Retailers are yet to come. Money no dey.
Everywhere hard, Euro banks are blocking money to exchanges, US are fighting exchange for regulation, the small retailers still here are having problems buying. You see profit, take small go chop oh. I don talk my own. When everyone here starts asking which coin to buy, start taking profit. When the place quiet , go and buy then wait for noise.
Thanks so much. Still a lot to learn

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 5:03am On Dec 11, 2023
By this time two months ago I was praying for bitcoin to touch $35k before Xmas.....surprisingly to me it touched the price and surpassed it earlier than expected sef.. , infact it seems the bitcoin price is not even ready to stay below 35k till this year ends...

The point is " the crypto market cannot always be predictable " so just go with the flow of the market instead of trying to predict the market that is not ready to be predicted

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by coldzobo: 5:25am On Dec 11, 2023
Btc flash crashed cheesy
Avax dip abeg make i load more
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sotall(m): 6:54am On Dec 11, 2023
No matter what happens in the crypto space now, some of us are immuned from losses and heart attacks because we started buying the dip early.

My accumulation started since last year when most digital assets were in the "oversold" status.

A time will come when those who buy at these current prices will also be immuned from losses.

Just believe and hold.

ETF Spot Bitcoin is underway...

Bitcoin halvingis underway....

The Bullrun is coming.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sibbb: 7:14am On Dec 11, 2023
If you are not patient and can’t hold for eternity don’t bother to buy $ada
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:48am On Dec 11, 2023
Ah bought some weyrey coin yesterday, now Dem don deep 😭😭😭😭
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emperornoble: 7:51am On Dec 11, 2023
Abidek900:
Please I need suggestion on two most promising meme coins. Please for God's sake
PEPE and MEME
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sotall(m): 7:55am On Dec 11, 2023
I think some people are trying to buy cheaper.

Hence the FUD...

Now they are trying to bring down binance and put more fear on people

(1) (2) (3) ... (3392) (3393) (3394) (3395) (3396) (3397) (3398) ... (3681) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Genius3D(m), armadeo(m), GreenSplash, Jega2000(m), 10kgod(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.