Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,086 members, 7,828,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3346537 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (3666) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheEnlightenedO(m): 11:16am On Jan 26, 2021
Anowax:
I tell you honestly, I have learnt a lot from your posts especially with regards to this limit order stuff. Still learning though as I've got a lot to learn with regards to charts and whatnot.

Remain blessed.

GOD bless you too boss; glad we’re all able to contribute to each other on this thread...

I think Jedisco is better with the charts, I personally only look as far back as 18 months for my long term investments before coming

And then I only look as far back as 3 weeks, 1 week and 24hrs for my short term day trade invs, I usually set my own personal daily high low targets based off the 24 hrs or last 3 days as the case may be. For example today I’m looking to dump Xr at 132/134
Lt at 66/68
I’m in Eth till it hits 2k, I’m actually currently waiting for it to hit 620 so I can buy and sell at 680 and repeat the cycle a couple more times in next couple days or weeks
If Uncle B falls under 14.5 anytime soon I’m going to get some to hoard as well

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pushup: 11:17am On Jan 26, 2021
Anowax:
I tell you honestly, I have learnt a lot from your posts especially with regards to this limit order stuff. Still learning though as I've got a lot to learn with regards to charts and whatnot.

Remain blessed.
we are many here learning. lots of info here

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tolulope2021(m): 11:27am On Jan 26, 2021
@jedisco @enlightened...

Please I have already invested in eith on bother luno and bundle....

Please with the prospect of the market so far and performance of altycoins over the last 2 months... which coyns can you advice I invest in on binance...you can just list like 3 based on performance over the last 3 months...hope I'm not asking too much?

Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by flakom(f): 11:59am On Jan 26, 2021
[quote author=pushup post=98457426]
we are many here learning. lots of info here[/quo
e]

You can say that again oh. I'm learning so much. The thread is so enlightening. God bless all the gurus in the house for their selflessness

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
TheEnlightenedO:

If you want instant sell use the market sell button and be prepared for alternating prices. The longest I’ve had to wait for liquidation on limit orders was 2 hours, I was selling over 20 btc at just over 15m and I set a single price and it kept going up and down until finally my order got filled

If you do the jumping jack by altering your prices as the order book flows, you can liquidate 5m in 10 mins but that’s if your phone & data boots fast enough... smaller amounts under 1m can be gone within 3-5mins or even seconds if your factors are in your favour.
Thanks for this, I have understand how to sell now using sell limit.... Before I always sell using the instant sell but now I will try the placing method order

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
flakom:
cry

Ancient of nairaland I greet u ma

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 2:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
bradwilli:
the thing is how do i set market order
Once you click the pair you want to buy it brings you to this place... Then you select the limit tab and set limit price and that's it!

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FlyHeight: 2:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
tolulope2021:
@jedisco @enlightened...

Thanks

For by nance I have heard and seen a lot of buzz around lnk and dot, I kinda like them but I’m not so confident with either yet, still observing but they’ve performed so far. But the buzz scares me.

I think Jedisco would have a better idea, as I hardly use the x change however cuz they’ve been hackd multiple times (some of these made the news, others were hushed up to preserve their rep) however it’s the most widely used x change. But I don’t have extreme confidence in their security levels. I never let my money sleep in my acct there, I always move it as soon as I’m done with whatever it is I’m doing on there.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FlyHeight: 2:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
Jerry59:
Once you click the pair you want to buy it brings you to this place... Then you select the limit tab and set limit price and that's it!

Clicking the pair you want to buy means you agreed to the price it’s being sold at & you pay 0.1% in fees as well, setting your own price beats this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FlyHeight: 2:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
nittly:
Thanks for this, I have understand how to sell now using sell limit.... Before I always sell using the instant sell but now I will try the placing method order

Glad I was able to help sir
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 26, 2021
Jerry59:
thank you chief. I will follow your instructions in my next phase.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tolulope2021(m): 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
FlyHeight:

For by nance I have heard and seen a lot of buzz around lnk and dot, I kinda like them but I’m not so confident with either yet, still observing but they’ve performed so far. But the buzz scares me.

I think Jedisco would have a better idea, as I hardly use the x change however cuz they’ve been hackd multiple times (some of these made the news, others were hushed up to preserve their rep) however it’s the most widely used x change. But I don’t have extreme confidence in their security levels. I never let my money sleep in my acct there, I always move it as soon as I’m done with whatever it is I’m doing on there.

Thanks....which one did you say was hacked asi could not understand better
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FlyHeight: 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
tolulope2021:

Thanks....which one did you say was asi could not understand better

And this was just one of their experiences... A number have happened under the table that they were able to do damage control for

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by condomuser: 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
Any predictions when to BUY guys, BUYING looks good now but it could drop further.

B.t.c selling $31,400
E.th. selling $1250
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
FlyHeight:

Clicking the pair you want to buy means you agreed to the price it’s being sold at & you pay 0.1% in fees as well, setting your own price beats this
Jerry59 I see you use IOS device same to me also but when I click on currency pair to sell or buy, it just only show the chart, place other, trade and my order..... it didn't show like yours that show Sell limit, Stop loss and others. ....

what could causes it ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
TheEnlightenedO:

Omo lno has saved me millions in fees, you are doing it wrong I’m sure...

I’d give a practical example, qoin base charges me over 140 usd to make bank deps of 10k usd, lno charges me 300 NGN to dep & an extra 0% to load & buy 40k usd in NGN equivalent

Thanks for the enlightenment about Luno. I dumped Luno for Binance, possibly because of limit of N200k transaction and charges. It appears if you know how to use the platform, how can make a lot of savings in charges

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bizzibodi(m): 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
bradwilli:
i mean charges to buy and then when i just sold it. I bought at 630k and i panicked and sold today and 12k plus was charged. Do you get me now?
On which exchange?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
bizzibodi:

On which exchange?
its Luno
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dramadiddy(m): 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
Kealmin:
pls I tried depositing on my binance account but with what they are showing it seem I would have to go to my bank to do it. PLS is there anyway I can deposit using my ATM card or mobile app
I made a deposit through bank transfer though, I hope your name tallies
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bizzibodi(m): 6:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
I learnt something today. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FlyHeight: 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
solreb:

Thanks for the enlightenment about L. I dumped L for B, possibly because of limit of N200k trans and charges. It appears if you know how to use the pf, how can make a lot of savings

Evening boss, try to get your verification level up, just submit your DL, and your Utility Bill preferably Electric Utility, and you’d be verified to Level 3. Your withdrawals would be unlimited and 24/7, your deps would be limited to 20m using Bank Teller Dep, 10m using Flutawav BT, I have never used the deb card option cuz I just don’t trust using my cd online on any platform and the fees for using cards r too high. So stick to BTs it’s only 300 ngn

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FlyHeight: 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
nittly:
Jerry59 I see you use IOS device same to me also but when I click on pair to sell or buy, it just only show the chart, place other, trade and my order..... it didn't show like yours that show Sell limit, Stop loss and others. ....

what could causes it ?

Can you pls share a screenshot of what you mean
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FlyHeight: 6:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
condomuser:
Any predictions when to BUY guys, BUYING looks good now but it could drop further.

B.t.ac selling $31,400
E.th. selling $1250

I’m currently tryna grab as much E as I can. I’d touch B if it dips a lil below 30

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
Please

Please it is not possible to buy Aava with Ngn on binace

How do i convert NAIRA TO USDT on Binace, in other to trade, there is no Aava/Ngn on Binance but Aava/usdt.

I want to use usdt to buy Aava

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
@FlyHeight this is the screenshot of it below when I click on currency pair this what it’s keeps showing

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2021
FlyHeight:

I’m currently tryna grab as much E as I can. I’d touch B if it dips a lil below 30
MonEey calculator
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FlyHeight: 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
nittly:
@FlyHeight this is the screenshot of it below when I click on currency pair this what it’s keeps showing

That’s weird, is your app the latest version? Check your App Store, if it is, then just use the place order button, it will give u the buy or sell options
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FlyHeight: 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
gamaliel9:
Please

Please it is not possible to buy Aava with Ngn on

I think Jedisco posted something about how to do this boss. Pls check the thread
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JoelMurray2020: 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
After loading your binance account with naira, go to 'market.' Use the search option ontop and type 'usdt.' You'll thereafter see several results under usdt. Identify the one that is 'usdt/ngn' and click on it. Then click on 'buy' to purchase usdt. Fill the order options as you so desire and click on 'buy usdt.' In time youll have usdt sitting in your binance wallet. Thereafter you can search for your preferred coin and purchase with usdt. I hope this helps.

gamaliel9:
Please

Please it is not possible to buy Aava with Ngn on binace

How do i convert NAIRA TO USDT on Binace, in other to trade, there is no Aava/Ngn on Binance but Aava/usdt.

I want to use usdt to buy Aava

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmas(m): 8:28pm On Jan 26, 2021
FlyHeight:

I think Jedisco posted something about how to do this boss. Pls check the thread

Senior mentor, do you still use exrp for daily trade? It was stagnant on 132 last night, of which I have been observing, wouldn't Eith be a good day to day coyn or there something I'm mis
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheZebra: 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
JoelMurray2020:
After loading your binance account with naira, go to 'market.' Use the search option ontop and type 'usdt.' You'll thereafter see several results under usdt. Identify the one that is 'usdt/ngn' and click on it. Then click on 'buy' to purchase usdt. Fill the order options as you so desire and click on 'buy usdt.' In time youll have usdt sitting in your binance wallet. Thereafter you can search for your preferred coin and purchase with usdt. I hope this helps.

Buying with Usdt is cool and i know the importance, but can one just go straight without converting Ngn to Usdt?

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (3666) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: StrafordSTONES(m), FlashDboy, janga(m), BjaySexy(m), Alfredex(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.