Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,077 members, 7,828,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3346506 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (3666) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
tolulope2021:
@jedisco @enlightened...

Please I have already invested in eith on bother luno and bundle....

Please with the prospect of the market so far and performance of altycoins over the last 2 months... which coyns can you advice I invest in on binance...you can just list like 3 based on performance over the last 3 months...hope I'm not asking too much?

Thanks

I'd say in the market, betece held the show for 3 months before January, I believe alts would run for at least 2 months. That said, we are at a pivotal part of the market. If betece loses 30k, Feb may be bloody... If it holds 30k and betece takes 40k, then the upside on alts would be explosive.

That said, betece has done x3-4 in the past few months, the potential upside is good. The potential downside is also there.
You sound new here. My advise is simple.. when trading altys, please don't be the last person holding them. You would be left pants down. i.e, I would not be waiting for 3 months to take profits off the table.

There are two things impt here... you have to time your entry.. you don't want to buy something that has gone x4 in two weeks. on the other hand, good performers are likely to continue performing well while laggards may continue lagging.

Finally, for coyns, I listed a few some pages back. If I'd pick 2 for a new person, I'd say eith and maybe link

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
condomuser:
Any predictions when to BUY guys, BUYING looks good now but it could drop further.

B.t.c selling $31,400
E.th. selling $1250

of course it could drop further and it could rise higher. No one can say for certain what it would do. But I'd say at this stage, the potential downside on betece does not seem as huge
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
JoelMurray2020:
After loading your binance account with naira, go to 'market.' Use the search option ontop and type 'usdt.' You'll thereafter see several results under usdt. Identify the one that is 'usdt/ngn' and click on it. Then click on 'buy' to purchase usdt. Fill the order options as you so desire and click on 'buy usdt.' In time youll have usdt sitting in your binance wallet. Thereafter you can search for your preferred coin and purchase with usdt. I hope this helps.

Good stuff
Alternatively, one can search 'ngn' and see all the offerings linked with naira.

If you're finding it difficult to follow your wallet balance in usd, you can set your balance to show in naira so you know how much you've made in naira.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 9:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
bradwilli:
the thing is how do i set market order

I'd add that another to circumvent the lack of liquidity with the eith/ngn pair on luno is to trade eith into betece and betece into naira. The eith/betece pair used to have more liquidity when I traded on Luno

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
TheEnlightenedO:

I’m angling more towards the 27k range hopefully it dips around there so I can hop back in heavy in anticipation for 45-50k

I'm waiting for the close today to see how it plays out. That said, I'm quite skeptical with 27k target also as a good number of people seem to be aiming for it. 30k has shown itself to be a good support, likely a HTF one. If betece loses it, the downside should be significant. I very much doubt 27k would hold a rejection from 30k. It doesn't have that structure yet. It'd likely tank to low 20k.

I'm seeing a similar scenario with what played out in the drop to 10k and folks were calling for 9.6k which betece did not give. Lets see how today plays out
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2021
JoelMurray2020:
After loading your binance account with naira, go to 'market.' Use the search option ontop and type 'usdt.' You'll thereafter see several results under usdt. Identify the one that is 'usdt/ngn' and click on it. Then click on 'buy' to purchase usdt. Fill the order options as you so desire and click on 'buy usdt.' In time youll have usdt sitting in your binance wallet. Thereafter you can search for your preferred coin and purchase with usdt. I hope this helps.

Mercie beaucoup.....

Now, how do i know the percentage of my gain in binace?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 10:28pm On Jan 26, 2021
ApostleBlack:
@Jedisco, @Flyheight and everyone

Good day,
Please kindly enlighten me on how to buy XRP% on binance via bank transfer.

I tried P2P but XRP isn't among the stated crypt0, the other means i saw, payment is through card. Kindly help.

Thanks.

Why not load your binance account with naira and buy. There's an ngn pair.

Alternatively, you can buy on bundle or Luno if loading your account there is easier

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
Please house, how will the incoming Chinese new year affect the crypto trade?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JoelMurray2020: 11:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
I don't think that's possible on Binance. For most coins, you first need to convert Ngn to a stablecoin like usdtz, busd etc then use that to make your purchases
TheZebra:

Buying with Usdt is cool and i know the importance, but can one just go straight without converting Ngn to Usdt?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JoelMurray2020: 11:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
Spot on, senior man. We dey follow you.
jedisco:

Good stuff
Alternatively, one can search 'ngn' and see all the offerings linked with naira.

If you're finding it difficult to follow your wallet balance in usd, you can set your balance to show in naira so you know how much you've made in naira.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JoelMurray2020: 11:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
I don't know the perfect way to answer this your question but what I'm sure of is that when you put into consideration the amount you use to make coin purchase and the gain you made on your trading, you can arrive at an answer to your percentage gain.

gamaliel9:

Mercie beaucoup.....

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by biokuabdullahi(m): 11:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
So no one bought JulD here? I could have shown my profit now if not for those fraudster that ripped me.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmas(m): 1:43am On Jan 27, 2021
TheEnlightenedO:

How much ethy or btc are u selling that the funds will depreciate. As I stated I NEVER sell at the exact market price, if market price is 650,500 I sell mine at 650,000 or 649,900 so even if it drops in btw I’m not losing by nothing really. I’d rather shortchange myself 200 NGN per ethy than pay 2% for instant sales. I only use market orders with ethy and The B cuz the difference in order prices on the order book is usually under 0.2%. If one person is selling for 15,510,000 the next will sell for at most 10,000 less which is not up to 0.3%

Sir do you use the limit or stop limit for daily trades? Since you don't use market
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:21am On Jan 27, 2021
jedisco:

I'd add that another to circumvent the lack of liquidity with the eith/ngn pair on luno is to trade eith into betece and betece into naira. The eith/betece pair used to have more liquidity when I traded on Luno
i will see how this works out soon. Thanks for this info
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cuteboy2: 2:47am On Jan 27, 2021
inspirator1:
You're not far from the truth. I bought when it was on high side last two months or there. Yesterday I bought at 135, 137 and 141 respectively...same yesterday evening it went down to #96, now around 100.99.
Truth is the volatility is as a result of their case with SEC and it has been rectified two days back..I believe they are at their bonus stage to attract investors, after which the will rise back. To me, now is good to invest; if any get mind.

How did they resolve the SEC legal case. More details needed please
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kings11ng(m): 6:48am On Jan 27, 2021
So I tried buying using limit after funding my account via bank transfer. Placed an order last night to buy 40350naira worth of etheriuuum if it fall to 651302, woke up this morning to see my order was successful. To the gurus in the house, will u consider this a good deal?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by condomuser: 7:24am On Jan 27, 2021
I saw Eth.er sold for N618k yesterday, your buy request at N651k must have filled up very quickly.
Someone here can confirm it sold at N618k yesterday and how you could've bought it on the spot via Binance.

I think buying at N651k is high but you can resell in hours or days, I wouldn't buy at such amount for long term.

kings11ng:
So I tried buying using limit after funding my account via bank transfer. Placed an order last night to buy 40350naira worth of etheriuuum if it fall to 651302, woke up this morning to see my order was successful. To the gurus in the house, will u consider this a good deal?

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 7:35am On Jan 27, 2021
You bought high, 615000 should hv been better as it was sold for yesterday
kings11ng:

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 7:58am On Jan 27, 2021
nittly:
Jerry59 I see you use IOS device same to me also but when I click on currency pair to sell or buy, it just only show the chart, place other, trade and my order..... it didn't show like yours that show Sell limit, Stop loss and others. ....

what could causes it ?
That's where you click the buy/sell which then takes you to the previous picture i sent

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 7:59am On Jan 27, 2021
solreb:

Thanks for the enlightenment about Luno. I dumped Luno for Binance, possibly because of limit of N200k transaction and charges. It appears if you know how to use the platform, how can make a lot of savings in charges
seems you didn't do the level 2 verification
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 8:03am On Jan 27, 2021
gamaliel9:
Please

Please it is not possible to buy Aava with Ngn on binace

How do i convert NAIRA TO USDT on Binace, in other to trade, there is no Aava/Ngn on Binance but Aava/usdt.

I want to use usdt to buy Aava
first convert to busd or usdt. Look for busd/ngn pair or usdt/ngn. After converting to either of the stable coin then look for busd/aave or usdt/aave

Note: make sure there's a busd/aave pair before going for busd/ngn unlike usdt that has all pairs
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 8:05am On Jan 27, 2021
nittly:
@FlyHeight this is the screenshot of it below when I click on currency pair this what it’s keeps showing
This doesn't look like the updated version but click the place order button first and see what comes up
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 8:11am On Jan 27, 2021
gamaliel9:

Mercie beaucoup.....

it's always displayed at the spot wallet section
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 8:13am On Jan 27, 2021
cuteboy2:

How did they resolve the SEC legal case. More details needed please
Not resolved yet... Date for hearing is Feb 22 if I'm correct
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 27, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 9:01am On Jan 27, 2021
FlyHeight:

That’s weird, is your app the latest version? Check your App Store, if it is, then just use the place order button, it will give u the buy or sell options
Jerry59:
This doesn't look like the updated version but click the place order button first and see what comes up
Thanks!!! I have update it at App store and it has look exactly like yours...... But this one version is more complicated oo like those "market order, stop limit and others" but has time goes on will be addicted to it

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FlyHeight: 9:41am On Jan 27, 2021
elmas:

Senior mentor, do you still use exrp for daily trade? It was stagnant on 132 last night, of which I have been observing, wouldn't Eith be a good day to day coyn or there something I'm mis

My brother, I bought quite a bunch yesterday at 129.8, I was forced to dump it at 128 at a loss when it was acting like it wouldn’t move as much. I’m just going to sit it out on Xr for now. Eith has been looking fine however. I have quite heavily invested in eith currently, might keep off Xr for a bit till I get a rhythm on what it’s current intentions might be
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FlyHeight: 9:43am On Jan 27, 2021
kings11ng:

651 seems a little high to have bought at, but it depends on your intentions, are you looking to hold a bit longer, at least till it goes past 700?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmas(m): 9:44am On Jan 27, 2021
FlyHeight:

My brother, I bought quite a bunch yesterday at 129.8, I was forced to dump it at 128 at a loss when it was acting like it wouldn’t move as much. I’m just going to sit it out on Xr for now. Eith has been looking fine however. I have quite heavily invested in eith currently, might keep off Xr for a bit till I get a rhythm on what it’s current intentions might be

I thought as much, seeing the prices looks somehow to me, Eith should be fine for day to day trades, how do u see dis boss?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FlyHeight: 9:50am On Jan 27, 2021
jedisco:

I'm waiting for the close today to see how it plays out. That said, I'm quite skeptical with 27k target also as a good number of people seem to be aiming for it. 30k has shown itself to be a good support, likely a HTF one. If betece loses it, the downside should be significant. I very much doubt 27k would hold a rejection from 30k. It doesn't have that structure yet. It'd likely tank to low 20k.

I'm seeing a similar scenario with what played out in the drop to 10k and folks were calling for 9.6k which betece did not give. Lets see how today plays out

Yeah it’s beginning to look like it’s holding strong around that 30k up region, if by the close of the week it holds, might be forced to buy at that range cuz chances are it most likely would go up if it holds longer as you stated

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FlyHeight: 9:53am On Jan 27, 2021
elmas:

I thought as much, seeing the prices looks somehow to me, Eith should be fine for day to day trades, how do u see dis boss?

Yes it is, however I wouldn’t day trd with ethy right now, would rather sit on it as it’s hit its Ath twice in just over a week. Which is a really good sign in my opinion cuz I don’t think it’s done yet
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FlyHeight: 9:55am On Jan 27, 2021
biokuabdullahi:
So no one bought JulD here? I could have shown my profit now if not for those fraudster that ripped me.

Kindly elaborate

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (3666) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: ThisisIkemefuna(m), RaphaellaDD(f), FlashDboy, GRACEGLORY and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.