Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3300162 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3398) (3399) (3400) (3401) (3402) (3403) (3404) ... (3645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by whitestar01(m): 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2023
LikeAking:
The problem with most of you is stubbornness and you love to listen to people filled with Jargons…

Go and invest in the base block chain and have peace of mind..

It’s trading Mkt cap is still below $1b usd, it doesn’t have its own crypto that will suck up the whole capital like most block chains..

Base chain market cap must go above $1 usd, it may even get to $150 b. Imagine how much you will make if you are wise and invest early…

If you invest now you will make money in next years bull run..

The best option is to wait till next year when this bull run is over and invest… After BTC fork.

Buy the dip and hold…

Forget them $SOL and co…They are over priced..

Don’t also forget $CORE block chain..

U can buy next year, after the BTC fork.

Crypto babies think is by plenty talks and reposting Twitter feeds..

Deflower, how much have you invested? You talk too much and not like anyone cares about your contribution because there's nothing to learn from you. Abeg 🙏 leave this thread for us .

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2023
Superpack589:

I was such a phool. I watched hundreds of dollars getting swallowed continuously. And I was trading very aggressive-moving assets like 1000Bonk, 1000Lunc and Matic which even made the loss faster with their rapid movements. I started to feel the market was particularly against me. I felt somebody was looking at me and just directing the nets to catch me. I started looking at everything with suspicion.

I don't want to laugh (even though I did). We've all been through it. I lost back then to the point you could roast corn on my chest because of how hot it was. Anger here and there.

If a coin is moving, the moment I join, it stops and starts going against me. At a point, I felt there is someone specifically monitoring me. I felt crytpo hates me. This has happened at least 40 times.

These loses made me begin to develop my own strategies. Today, I don't get angry again if things go against me neither am I excited when it favors me. I'm just chilled. Money is invaluable, but I decided not to place so much value in it again.

Knowing that 50 - 80 years from now, most of us will be dead and we won't be buried with money, I became emotionally detached from outcomes. I do it now because of the adrenaline rush and it kills boredom. I always love when there is chaos in the market. I don't care the direction — I just want chaos.

I'm more prepared for the worst than I'm prepared for the profit. I'm already used to losing alot back then, so now, I only play with what I can lose and laugh about it.

Luckily, using lots of exchanges has saved me and also, thanks to Coinank and Coinglass's free heatmap. With those two apps, I enter trade only after studying where liquidity is and where liquidation will most likely take place. I love to get in when others have already been liquididated or when they're hunting to liquidate them. Eating from the king's table is a privilege since I'm not the king yet.

The manipulation is high and since I can't beat them, I monitor their movements so I can join them.

Take heart, you'll surely overcome. For me and my lineage, I'll never leave crytpo except BTC plunges to $0.001.

Even if I tell you I have stopped, just know that it's a lie borne out of trying to hide that I'm into it for security reasons.

20 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
whitestar01:
I have updated, no price tag yet. What amazing app! Thanks so much for sharing with us
Wow! I love it. Smoother and way better than the precious one. It now looks mature and clean.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsolar: 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2023
iLegendd:
Unfortunately, Sir, I don't offer such service. Little time, too many things to do, so no free time. The only free time is for sleep.
I know u can if u want. From ur kind words up there, I can't say much. Thanks for ur response SIR.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yemmit90: 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2023
When we tell people that crypto is no longer what it used to be, some mofos will craw out of no where to insult you or call you novice.

The era of buy and hold for big profit is gone, all efforts is now concentrated on Bitcoin and margins trading. Even if bitcoin reach $100k, alts would either gain little or depreciate.

If you want to trade crypto, do only bitcoin and top 20 coins. Trade probably once a week or 2 weeks, because within this period, market must have taking side.

Ico is another aspect you should not ignore.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2023
iLegendd:
Coinsoto has rebranded. The new name is Coinank.com.

I'm not comfortable updating the app because I don't know if it has monthly pricetag now. I hate all these monthly payment apps.

I am new to the coinank app. Can you help summarize how to use it i to make buy/sell decisions please?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingcid: 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2023
clems88:
Abeg make this bull run come fast angry I don Taya to dey drink garri since bear came and wiped my account angry
😂😂😂

Better find something else to do
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingcid: 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2023
whitestar01:
Deflower, how much have you invested? You talk too much and not like anyone cares about your contribution because there's nothing to learn from you. Abeg 🙏 leave this thread for us .
I have been seeing this deflover tag for a while now

Who is he please??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2023
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sheanzy(m): 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2023
yemmit90:
When we tell people that crypto is no longer what it used to be, some mofos will craw out of no where to insult you or call you novice.

The era of buy and hold for big profit is gone, all efforts is now concentrated on Bitcoin and margins trading. Even if bitcoin reach $100k, alts would either gain little or depreciate.

If you want to trade crypto, do only bitcoin and top 20 coins. Trade probably once a week or 2 weeks, because within this period, market must have taking side.

Na only for nairaland even ss3 secondary school boy fit dy give advice for where people wey reach him papa age dey

Just look at the rubbish this noob wrote

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by oxiide22(m): 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2023
iLegendd:

I don't want to laugh (even though I did). We've all been through it. I lost back then to the point you could roast corn on my chest because of how hot it was. Anger here and there.

If a coin is moving, the moment I join, it stops and starts going against me. At a point, I felt there is someone specifically monitoring me. I felt crytpo hates me. This has happened at least 40 times.

These loses made me begin to develop my own strategies. Today, I don't get angry again if things go against me neither am I excited when it favors me. I'm just chilled. Money is invaluable, but I decided not to place so much value in it again.

Knowing that 50 - 80 years from now, most of us will be dead and we won't be buried with money, I became emotionally detached from outcomes. I do it now because of the adrenaline rush and it kills boredom. I always love when there is chaos in the market. I don't care the direction — I just want chaos.

I'm more prepared for the worst than I'm prepared for the profit. I'm already used to losing alot back then, so now, I only play with what I can lose and laugh about it.

Luckily, using lots of exchanges has saved me and also, thanks to Coinank and Coinglass's free heatmap. With those two apps, I enter trade only after studying where liquidity is and where liquidation will most likely take place. I love to get in when others have already been liquididated or when they're hunting to liquidate them. Eating from the king's table is a privilege since I'm not the king yet.

The manipulation is high and since I can't beat them, I monitor their movements so I can join them.

Take heart, you'll surely overcome. For me and my lineage, I'll never leave crytpo except BTC plunges to $0.001.

Even if I tell you I have stopped, just know that it's a lie borne out of trying to hide that I'm into it for security reasons.

if what you wrote above is true why are you so stingy? You don't help people with money
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2023
santos123:
what are you expecting?

I think they’ve finally finished lifting borrowing costs.
For the third consecutive meeting, I anticipate that they will keep interest rates unchanged.

F: 5.5%
P: 5.5%

Just saying….

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2023
nna777:

From the coins you dabbled into, it seems you’re a novice just like me 3yrs ago. I lost $4k then when the exchange rate was still #400 to a dollar buying shit coins, overleveraging on futures & not understanding when to go long or short on btc

What caused your loss is simply ignorance about the market. No one is against you. The market will always take advantage of ignorant traders.

I usually marvel at people that say TA isn’t important in crypto. After 2021, I took time to learn and keep learning TA, followed cryptocrewuniversity on YouTube & kept tabs on crypto and business news.

There’s no free money anywhere. You must as a matter of necessity put in the required work to get any returns. Crypto is more of TA than FA take it or leave it.

3yrs after, I have recovered all my lost capital and still waiting to make profits. While some are complaining, some are smiling because they have taken time to understand how the market works.

I hope you get back up and learn so that you can still recover and partake in the coming bull market.

I hope this helps you and other novices.
Thank you for the kind words and advice. I am taking down notes. This over leveraging was also an addiction for me. I used 100x leverage to short Bitcoin in one trade. Abeg carry cane beat me. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2023
sheanzy:
Na only for nairaland even ss3 secondary school boy fit dy give advice for where people wey reach him papa age dey

Swearz 🤣🤣😂😂😂😂
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2023
iLegendd:

Your username makes more sense to me now. True legend. I still have hope sha and I think I will still come back to this crypto thing. It's very addictive. I wish you strong men out here more wins and less losses. I believe soon, I too will be telling this horrific story of mine to another newbie and using it to advice them.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2023
Another Bitcoin Maxi spotted. grin grin
yemmit90:

Like Yemmit90, like Ogogorofreak! cheesy cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2023
I can use x100 and x200, But it takes some mastery, good call, entry and analysis of where it will reach, bounce, and TP.

Using high leverages like this is not recommended for Isolated if you don't have enough capital you can add to margin to drive price down.

That is why most use Cross. I can trade $500 on Bitcoin with 300$ account and use x50, and liquidation price will be $12k or 20ks if I use x100, etc...all the while using only $10 to achieve this.

But any silly mistake with Cross will liquidate all your assets on that account.

That's why any newbie using this should not try it, coz it is dangerous if you don't know what you are doing, both TA and PA.

Using Cross with shitcoins...bye bye.

Superpack589:

Thank you for the kind words and advice. I am taking down notes. This over leveraging was also an addiction for me. I used 100x leverage to short Bitcoin in one trade. Abeg carry cane beat me. Lol.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yemmit90: 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
sheanzy:

I don't expect anything less from you guys, shebi una don dey lament up and down. Only if you started your crypto journey before 2016 that should he talking to me like that. People know me very well on Nairaland and offline, just that I always feel it's a waste of time posting here because you people hardly read withiout insulting.

Even if a post doesn't go down well with you, you read, digest and move on. Thank God for those who know my value here and offline. I won't reply any of you again.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2023
yemmit90:

I don't expect anything less from you guys, shebi una don dey lament up and down. Only if you started your crypto journey before 2016 that should he talking to me like that. People know me very well on Nairaland and offline, just that I always feel it's a waste of time posting here because you people hardly read withiout insulting.

Even if a post doesn't go down well with you, you read, digest and move on. Thank God for those who know my value here and offline. I won't reply any of you again.
Chai...time don go sha...this life... I remember when Bitcoin was $600 because I started as a freelancer in 2015. Many would have been a multimillionaire now if not for Nairaland's disposition to cryptocurrency then and a lots of misinformation on this forum.

A proof is to check the pinned post in this investment thread.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2023
EDIT:

Okay, it has been removed. Here is the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3094693/promotion-betting-forex-binary-options
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 7:04pm On Dec 13, 2023
twosquare:
I can use x100 and x200, But it takes some mastery, good call, entry and analysis of where it will reach, bounce, and TP.

Using high leverages like this is not recommended for Isolated if you don't have enough capital you can add to margin to drive price down.

That is why most use Cross. I can trade $500 on Bitcoin with 300$ account and use x50, and liquidation price will be $12k or 20ks if I use x100, etc...all the while using only $10 to achieve this.

But any silly mistake with Cross will liquidate all your assets on that account.

That's why any newbie using this should not try it, coz it is dangerous if you don't know what you are doing, both TA and PA.

Using Cross with shitcoins...bye bye.

If you trade $500 with $300 margin, your real leverage is 1.67x even if you select 1000x as leverage and it will take a 60% pump or dump to liquidate you.

The higher the leverage you select, the lower the real amount it will use from the $300.

As the $300 decreases, your effective leverage and risk of liquidation increases.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smithwilliams826: 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2023
oxiide22:
if what you wrote above is true why are you so stingy? You don't help people with money
His money, his choice. No be people money.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2023
iLegendd:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

I think they’ve finally finished lifting borrowing costs.
For the third consecutive meeting, I anticipate that they will keep interest rates unchanged.

F: 5.5%
P: 5.5%

Just saying….

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emperornoble: 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2023
nna777:

From the coins you dabbled into, it seems you’re a novice just like me 3yrs ago. I lost $4k then when the exchange rate was still #400 to a dollar buying shit coins, overleveraging on futures & not understanding when to go long or short on btc

What caused your loss is simply ignorance about the market. No one is against you. The market will always take advantage of ignorant traders.

I usually marvel at people that say TA isn’t important in crypto. After 2021, I took time to learn and keep learning TA, followed cryptocrewuniversity on YouTube & kept tabs on crypto and business news.

There’s no free money anywhere. You must as a matter of necessity put in the required work to get any returns. Crypto is more of TA than FA take it or leave it.

3yrs after, I have recovered all my lost capital and still waiting to make profits. While some are complaining, some are smiling because they have taken time to understand how the market works.

I hope you get back up and learn so that you can still recover and partake in the coming bull market.

I hope this helps you and other novices.
This is me this year ,I've been trading spot for over two years now but earlier this year I went into futures and I lost all the profits I made buying Ethereum at 1200 last ,all this happened in a space of four months,I learnt a lot and gained some experience.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by whitestar01(m): 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2023
Kingcid:

I have been seeing this deflover tag for a while now

Who is he please??
Hmmm...that guy story long ooo. But in summary, he's shameless a scammer.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingcid: 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2023
whitestar01:
Hmmm...that guy story long ooo. But in summary, he's shameless a scammer.
🥺🥺🥺

I encountered one in investment section too earlier this year

Cryptbrian ,he scammed us with a fake Mining pool and I lost a lot to the scam
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingcid: 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2023
Superpack589:

Thank you for the kind words and advice. I am taking down notes. This over leveraging was also an addiction for me. I used[b] 100x leverage to short Bitcoin in one trade[/b]. Abeg carry cane beat me. Lol.

Guyyyyy

Worst trading option ever

Highest I can advise is 20x when using leverage to trade

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Offpointng: 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2023
yemmit90:

Why is this very funny to me grin

people sabi gada mind type nonsense sha grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckingNaira: 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2023
If you are not yet holding $DOT better go buy now $DOT to the moon

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2023
Kingcid:

Guyyyyy

Worst trading option ever

Highest I can advise is 20x when using leverage to trade
Noted boss.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
santos123:
cheesy
don't sleep on BRC 20 coins
$chax is now around $1m mc and it's on the AI yield and RWA narrative

$sols is good too, allows users bridge from Solana to brc20
There are lots of them. Always do your research. NFA

(1) (2) (3) ... (3398) (3399) (3400) (3401) (3402) (3403) (3404) ... (3645) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: sammiewrite(m), Knewton247(m), seanwilliam(m), clems88(m), pafra(m), xavuv, SINisSIN(m), Jophy, Ceasarceasar, younglekky19 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.