Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,006 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3301028 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3401) (3402) (3403) (3404) (3405) (3406) (3407) ... (3646) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2023
Base SZN

Things are occurring.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2023
SINisSIN:
Your intentions are good but then be careful. One small off trade, you will hear it! This is to advise that don't create any WhatsApp group for them. Just open another thread and let anyone interested follow the thread to see the calls. I'm in too.

good idea but the point is to not make it enclosed from others who always visit this thread.

Anyway a WhatsApp group may suffice as at when less busy with trades.

Trading thousands of hundreds of thousand dollar needs almost perfect trading signals.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2023
XaToXi:

I'll open a $5 sub account and follow your calls as much as I can. grin

You can as well open a master/lead trader account on any exchange and make it easier for people to copy your trades automatically.

that would be a good idea. Let's see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2023
LandMann:

Spot trading is a unidirectional market.

You'll only be looking for buy opportunities, and 9 out of 10 times price will deep further after you buy instead of it to increase.

But futures gives you the opportunity to trade bidirectionally. If price is too high and you believe it'll come down then you start shortselling to profit from a price drop. With good capital and knowledge you won't need to use leverage in futures trading thus minimising your risk of loss
Futures is not for everybody...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2023
Hope you're locking your profit? 😘

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DangoteIvy: 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2023
Ibime:

Guy you are still stuck in 2021 talking about SLP and Alice

Advice for those with low capital, make your way to SOL ecosystem and learn the system, it will be the Binance Smart Chain of this run
How do U mean?
Do U mind throwing a bit more light?
Are U tryna say ALICE utility is obsolete?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2023
DangoteIvy:

How do U mean?
grin I am sure you have it in your wallet.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DangoteIvy: 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2023
santos123:

grin I am sure you have it in your wallet.

No dear,but l am seriously thinking of stacking up and DCA-ing ALICE MY NEIGHBOUR from Christmas 🎄 to April into the next bull ♉ run.

Alice and Ape 🦍🦍🐒. So l can make some mad profit X 400% at least, should they go any where close to their ATH post bitcoin halving
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by narite: 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2023
I sincerely hope that this anticipated Bull-Run doesn't end up being boring.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2023
Ekehwinz:

And he gladly ate and sent himself to oblivion.
Hahah. Now he is alive in all forms and sizes but he cannot move. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by daharry(m): 11:00pm On Dec 14, 2023
coldzobo:

Btc network is congested. Try boosting the transaction
How do they boost transactions sir??

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:44pm On Dec 14, 2023
DangoteIvy:

How do U mean?

New bullrun, new meta

Alice may enjoy gaming narrative pump but not in and of itself.

Every new bullrun, forget the old coins from before, people are looking for clear skies and price discovery not tokens with bag holders that just want to exit

This run we have INJ, TIA setting pace for L1S with SOL becoming the new BSc

We have Bitcoin ordinals like Ordi, Mubi and SATS setting pace

AI narrative is there, and FET will set pace

Gaming will also be there. Bigtime is making noise, and we are looking for the Axie of this run, of which Big-time is a contender. Your Alice may collect some tailwind in the weeks when Gaming narrative pumps

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by coldzobo: 11:59pm On Dec 14, 2023
daharry:

How do they boost transactions sir??
it depends on the wallet you are using. i can easily do that on unisat wallet when i view pending transactions
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bea1234: 4:28am On Dec 15, 2023

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mfunkynation(m): 4:55am On Dec 15, 2023
[quote author=henrycryptmento post=127478703][/quote]
please how can I make my bi.nance account show like this.. it is showing in graph
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mayerooona: 5:13am On Dec 15, 2023
blackdodo:

I have $SUIP in my wishlist. What do you think about going in now?

This is just the beginning for $SUIP.

3M tokens was released few days back for Presale buyers abi seed... but the market didn't react. All the whales have locked their coins for rewards and allocation of new launched coins most for the next 1 year.

I see $SUIP as $300M+ MC at the bull run. Now we dey 6M+ or so.

It's a new coin, never experienced bull run, Sui launch pad major token.

Still highly undervalued with the kind investors they have. Sui blockchain never gain narrative.

Bro............ leave am. You can buy now, it goes lower, DCA. Next year its gonna rip. I dun forget mine since I already booked capital and profits.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mayerooona: 5:15am On Dec 15, 2023
Mayerooona:

3M tokens was released few days back for Presale buyers abi seed... but the market didn't react. All the whales have locked their coins for rewards and allocation of new launched coins most for the next 1 year.

Still highly undervalued with the kind investors they have. Sui blockchain never gain narrative.

Bro............ leave am. You can buy now, it goes lower, DCA. Next year its gonna rip. I dun forget mine since I already booked capital and profits.

Current price, $0.125

We will come back to this in the bull run.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 6:38am On Dec 15, 2023
Taidi:
$CHAX is the first RWA project on BRC20 btc ecosystem, it's also on Ethereum, can buy on MEXC.
NFA
$Chax 🚀🚀🚀
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 7:26am On Dec 15, 2023
Mayerooona:

you know any other coins backed by scuch investors with small market cap?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 7:33am On Dec 15, 2023
First TP hit :$3.3 we still have a long way to go. 😘👌😎

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 7:34am On Dec 15, 2023
Mfunkynation:

please how can I make my bi.nance account show like this.. it is showing in graph
binance lite or main binance?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 7:40am On Dec 15, 2023
*Close ur 100sat positions, I'm out*

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 7:41am On Dec 15, 2023
Binance listing MEME tokens back to back...Hmmm
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 7:51am On Dec 15, 2023
santos123:
Argument don pass coin wey people suppose drop.
Singapore1,ibime, good morning o.

Modified
I bought dovi coin under brc 20. Its on kucoin. Feel it will make a good run. Max supply is just 15million with a small market cap. Entered at .6, and it has done over 100%
X3 now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckingNaira: 8:27am On Dec 15, 2023
Offpointng:

Ever heard the wise saying, "Dont put all your eggs in one basket"??

While Bonk may be a good project, there are many other solid project you can spread ur funds across and while the Apple is giving it's fruits in due time, the paw paw, Orange and Pineapples are also doing same and don't listen to FuckingNaira telling you to stick to only Btc and Eth
Hummm. . .
That's one for you nah
Any coin not listed on Coindesk 20 is not for
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sarahray: 8:45am On Dec 15, 2023
Bea1234:
House, managed to increase my savings from 200k to 400k+ now, I want to invest every dime on crypto currency ($BONK)

should I go ahead?

I want to buy $bonk guys

Ilegendd ibime seanwilliams and other crypto gurus pls help
Did u later buy dat $bonk?,at least $500 would have been added to that ur $400 by nw if u bought it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Creeza(m): 8:54am On Dec 15, 2023
Sarahray:

Did u later buy dat $bonk?,at least $500 would have been added to that ur $400 by nw if u bought it
even more
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Creeza(m): 8:56am On Dec 15, 2023
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Creeza(m): 8:57am On Dec 15, 2023
henrycryptmento:
*Close ur 100sat positions, I'm out*
I think it will still squeeze a little then short but surely Saturday and Sunday no trade zone for me too 😂

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 9:05am On Dec 15, 2023
Boss what do you think about this meme token called $PEPE
Ibime:

New bullrun, new meta

Alice may enjoy gaming narrative pump but not in and of itself.

Every new bullrun, forget the old coins from before, people are looking for clear skies and price discovery not tokens with bag holders that just want to exit

This run we have INJ, TIA setting pace for L1S with SOL becoming the new BSc

We have Bitcoin ordinals like Ordi, Mubi and SATS setting pace

AI narrative is there, and FET will set pace

Gaming will also be there. Bigtime is making noise, and we are looking for the Axie of this run, of which Big-time is a contender. Your Alice may collect some tailwind in the weeks when Gaming narrative pumps

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 10:44am On Dec 15, 2023
Next resistance for sol is 84 then 95.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3401) (3402) (3403) (3404) (3405) (3406) (3407) ... (3646) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: armadeo(m), Elliotwaveforec, seunmsg(m), Landowner101(m), Ojimmu95, mhizsimi(f), Dannydrums889, Knewton247(m), mindtricks, ibizgirl(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.