Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3300535 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3405) (3406) (3407) (3408) (3409) (3410) (3411) ... (3645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Owolabi97(m): 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2023
Ojimmu95:

Boss good morning, please how do I learn spot trading, please guide me or recommend a channel to follow, thanks.
Am not an expert but am good with little experience I have been able to make lot of cash in this week
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Offpointng: 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2023
pls I've got some couple of question. If you cliq on Etherscan or Bscscan to check the holders of a token/coin and you see top swap exchanges like Uniswap, Bitmart, Mexc, Pancakeswap etc. also holding some big percentage of the token, does it mean the token will do well (pump) massively and not rug pull??

Q2. Also pls want happens to tokens bfr BTC halving?? do they pump small, dip (repeat the process) bfr BTC halving and the Bull run finally comes? or there's going to be something different?? Cuz right now, I feel I still got btwn now and April to stock up the coins I intend holding bfr bull run starts by April
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hhmmcj: 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2023
Germany 

Mainz 2 game

Over 6.5goals

ODD: 1.50
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hhmmcj: 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2023
hhmmcj:

Germany 

Mainz 2 game

Over 6.5goals

ODD: 1.50
77' GOAL!
B⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️MMMMMMMMMMM
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegenddd: 5:02pm On Dec 16, 2023
Everywhere is just green on Gate and some other exchanges. Someone trading on Binance alone wil think the market is consolidating. cheesy

Shit coins want to make people rich by fire by force this 2024/2025 bull run.

I pity who no partake in crypto next year to 2025. They'll just be watching people calling money up and down. At the top of the market, they won't be able to endure the noise and oppression anymore, so they'll join and boom, 1 week later, the market will crash and they'll start yelling and calling it worse than M³.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegenddd: 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2023
I have started paying attention to spot to see how many boxes it fills before going down and it's 3 or 3.5.

Lemme go take profit before this money ritual go turn to, "I should've pulled out at box 3, greedy me."

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2023
$Chax🚀🚀 and up we go again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegenddd: 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2023
WLD coin and ICP better hit box 3 or 4 so I can leave. By the way, it's easy to calculate the price of the box above if it's not showing as long as you know the up and down value of box 1. Subtract the lower value from the upper value. Now, add the answer to the paper value and you'll get the next number. Do it three times and you'll know where to set your take profit.

I'm not married to a coin this year. Where the money is is where I'll deploy my strategies.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Incognito9: 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2023
wink

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegenddd: 6:16pm On Dec 16, 2023
Enough of me and my strategies. See you guys next year and play safe. tongue

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by trafficpools: 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2023
iLegenddd:
I have started paying attention to spot to see how many boxes it fills before going down and it's 3 or 3.5.

Lemme go take profit before this money ritual go turn to, "I should've pulled out at box 3, greedy me."
bosss,, dey give us signals nah!!!!!!!!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by trafficpools: 6:35pm On Dec 16, 2023
iLegenddd:
Enough of me and my strategies. See you guys next year and play safe. tongue
next year too far oooo, guide us to make some money before next year abeg!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2023
trafficpools:
bosss,, dey give us signals nah!!!!!!!!!

The information he dropped on this thread is more important than signals itself...he is not just giving you fish , but he is teaching you how to get the fish too..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2023
Not been following ur update boss, I always believe in you mehn

iLegendd 💪💪💪🙌
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2023
Brc20. Still under 1 million cap. Buy in Lbank. I don't know how to do analysis o grin. All I know is someone said we should follow the trend.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2023
iLegenddd:
Everywhere is just green on Gate and some other exchanges. Someone trading on Binance alone wil think the market is consolidating. cheesy

I pity who no partake in crypto next year to 2025. They'll just be watching people calling money up and down. At the top of the market, they won't be able to endure the noise and oppression anymore, so they'll join and boom, 1 week later, the market will crash and they'll start yelling and calling it worse than M³.

You can see the future.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2023
Best way to buy on base.

Buy Eth on Binance, stick with Nimance for now, so you don’t waste your money on Eth fees. Binance is among the few ex that have activated the base block chain, so it’s cheaper to send Eth via the base block chain. Trans fee < 0.50 usd.

Send Eth to coin base wallet and buy Base tokens after doing your research..

Meme tokens on Base are very hot..

Just doing someone a favor…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2023
Robnectar:
Not been following ur update boss, I always believe in you mehn

iLegendd 💪💪💪🙌

👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 8:40pm On Dec 16, 2023
santos123:
Brc20. Still under 1 million cap. Buy in Lbank. I don't know how to do analysis o grin. All I know is someone said we should follow the trend.

Would have bought this crypto..

But, I just spent 15k Naira to withdraw my delisted $DERC crypto I bought last year from L Bank.

That’s too expensive, I never knew it has been delisted.

I will never trade with L Bank agian..

That 15k can do some things for me this night.

Nice call.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Starboytwo(m): 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2023
GRACEGLORY:
I’ve got a feeling down in my gut, that suddenly, SOL and LTC will do what BCH did. And that will only favor HODlers
we are waiting..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2023
What's your view on BNB...check the charts.
GRACEGLORY:
I’ve got a feeling down in my gut, that suddenly, SOL and LTC will do what BCH did. And that will only favor HODlers
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2023
henrycryptmento:
Buy limit $0.87.. So we buy tomorrow or Monday on spot 🚀🚀😘

What’s happening with xtz ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Update87: 10:38pm On Dec 16, 2023
twosquare:
You can use Ku.coin or use a VPN with Nigerian IP address.
Boss pls can u recommend a vpn with 9ja ip?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 10:42pm On Dec 16, 2023
VPN Unlimited....you can get a discount or lifetime deal via stacksocial
Update87:

Boss pls can u recommend a vpn with 9ja ip?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2023
trafficpools:
bosss, you really did a fantastic job here, am a poor teacher to be honest with your boss, maybe the reason I was able to quickly grab your explanation is because of my strong interest in future trading! Thanks for sharing your in-depth knowledge hare, it's highly educative. In summary to those trying to understand @iLegenddd lecture, the lecture simply says don't attempt to shot market when price hasn't move very close to the Daily high! Just for example, if the daily high coin price is $9, but now the price has dropped to aroun $3 region,

The lecture tells me not to attempt to make any short position because the price is at first wise box! If the price. Still moves from $4 to $6 it has just completed the second wise box, patience. Is still needed at these points too, but when it finally moves from $7 to $8.5 region then the three wise boxes has been completed meaning the price has approach the highest of the day! At these points it's saver to place a shot position using a reasonable leverage size.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Update87: 11:19pm On Dec 16, 2023
twosquare:
VPN Unlimited....you can get a discount or lifetime deal via stacksocial
thank you oooo....i will verify my bina..nance account and i will be using the vpn with it.
i hope they'll accept that black and white laminated print out nin.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 11:42pm On Dec 16, 2023
iLegenddd:

When you say"take profit" , is it from the short you place?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 1:33am On Dec 17, 2023
twosquare:
What's your view on BNB...check the charts.

For instance, TRON (TRX) remained quite stable during the bear market, even after the decline. This can be attributed to its frequent usage, which allows for conversions and incredibly low costs for moving across blockchains.

However, BNB provides a lot of benefits as well, such as exchange and trading charge reductions. corresponds to a part of the Binance ecosystem as well. Binance Coin is not only useful on the Binance Exchange; it may be used for a variety of purposes. Along with other cryptocurrencies, it is traded on a number of exchanges.
Even to convert Dust, this is what's utilized for the tiny bits of cryptocurrency that remain after a trade. Trader's can turn dust into BNB on the Binance platform and use it to purchase products both on exchanges and real stores and online.

BNB is a solid currency as long as the Binance chain remains.

HODL
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nickelodeon93: 2:49am On Dec 17, 2023
emperornoble:

PEPE and MEME
please when you say Pepe do you mean Pepesol? The one that has frog 🐸 face and Pepe written on it??

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 5:34am On Dec 17, 2023
LikeAking:

👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿

Mumu boy, u don take ur drugs today?🤢🤢🤢
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emmizay12(m): 6:14am On Dec 17, 2023
iLegenddd:

Why do you care so much about people who have no true interest in crypto like you

Make your money, and enjoy your life bro

After all they give no f*KS about you too
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by coldzobo: 6:35am On Dec 17, 2023
Emmizay12:

Why do you care so much about people who have no true interest in crypto like you

Make your money, and enjoy your life bro

After all they give no f*KS about you too

Typical Nigerian undecided

What is wrong with him sharing useful information that can benefit every one ?

That is the actual essence of this thread

You can't share, yet someone is sharing and you're discouraging him

Nawa

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3405) (3406) (3407) (3408) (3409) (3410) (3411) ... (3645) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: ikish(m), Disembark, Taidi(m), jayce232, nna777, LordAdam16, Siberia01(m), Genius3D(m), Nedstar and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.