Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3299909 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3403) (3404) (3405) (3406) (3407) (3408) (3409) ... (3645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DangoteIvy: 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2023
41k 200 Support Holding for now, Be extremely cautious out there with opened positions for the next one week at least until BTC makes a strong Breakout move up or down & price action crystal clear.

STAY SAFU.
Photo: December 15th BTC analysis
Source: Cointelegraph

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2023
Taidi:

Thanks
Look at the chart, $chax isn't slowing down..DYOR. NFA
play saffe
$Chax no wan gree oo🚀🚀🚀
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2023
On the list. Don't miss it... Will drop *long* entry tomorrow when it's ripe.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by coldzobo: 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2023
DangoteIvy:
41k 200 Support Holding for now, Be extremely cautious out there with opened positions for the next one week at least until BTC makes a strong Breakout move up or down & price action crystal clear.

STAY SAFU.
Photo: December 15th BTC analysis
Source: Cointelegraph
cheesy im not alone after all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegenddd: 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2023
Some keywords in my writeup triggered the bot, so I'm on a 3 day probation. I decided to use my backup account to post the article once and for all.

Because of that 3 day ban, I decided to create an instant blog on called iLegendDump (.) (.) com and post it there.

I'll still post it here, but you can go there if you want to read it in one piece.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegenddd: 11:09pm On Dec 15, 2023
The 3 Magical Boxes of Crytpo (AKA: The 3 Wise Boxes)

See, what I'm about to reveal to you for free is simple, but if someone charges you 50k to reveal it, you're lucky, PAY. Since I'll be dropping it for free, I'm 90% sure you won't see the value.

In crypto, we have resistance, support, parabolic move, etc.

I love to divide parabolic moves into 3 types.

1. The 3 Wise Boxes Parabolic
2. Super Parabolic
3. Total Annihilation Parabolic

In this post, we'll discuss number 1.

When you open your exchange app to view the chart of a coin, click the 1 day time frame, then get ready.

In the background, you'll see horizontal lines with corresponding price.

See image below.

Typing...

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegenddd: 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2023
I call
Line 1 to line 2 BOX 1
Line 2 to line 3 BOX 2
Line 3 to line 4 BOX 3
And so on.

From my experience of trading futures in more than 50 exchanges, I discovered something which people who want to short or long the market will benefit from.

When you want to short a newly listed coin in futures or even an old altcoin, make sure the 3 boxes is a "yes" before you go ahead, else DON'T. DON'T. DON'T. You can, but only if you're a pro.

Even if you're a pro, you'll make more money if the 3 boxes is a yes.

"What is this almighty 3 Wise Boxes?" You asked. See them in the images below.

Typing...

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegenddd: 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2023
In picture 1, Turbo completed the 3 boxes in a day.

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegenddd: 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2023
In picture 2, Auction completed the 3 Wise Box rule, so you can short from the third box. If you're already on a trade, take profit and wait for pullback.

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegenddd: 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2023
In picture 3, Rat couldn't complete the 3 Wise Box rule, so it's tricky to short. They'll soon pump it. They just want to trap shorters.

Typing...

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegenddd: 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2023
In picture 4, Bonk only did a total of 1 box so far in a day, so if you short, they'll soon pump it and liquidate you. They're waiting to trap shorters. As I was typing this, an X user's post popped up saying, "I'm closing by BONK short." When I saw it, I laughed and said, "God saved you."

Look at the second picture 5 of BONK. It's a 1 week TF. It looks as if it's complete, but no, the daily parabolic isn't complete. Use your head or cry later.

Typing...

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegenddd: 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2023
In picture 6, Sat, is incomplete. If you short, you'll be rekt when they start pumping it.

Typing...

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegenddd: 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2023
In picture 7, Sols is a done deal. 3 boxes filled in a day, so the parabolic is complete. You could've shorted it when it was in box 3.

Typing...

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegenddd: 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2023
1. The 3 Wise Boxes Parabolic
2. Super Parabolic
3. Total Annihilation Parabolic

Enough of the examples. I hope you understand what I'm trying to explain.

Earlier, I said we have 3 types of parabolic moves.

I have explained the first with images, so I'll explain the second one "Super Parabolic" with a picture that depicts both The 3 Wise Boxes and the Super Parabolic.

Typing...

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegenddd: 11:16pm On Dec 15, 2023
The SP is the roof of that 3 Wise Boxes (see image above). In simple English, the 4th and 5th box is the SP, Super Parabolic.

When it reaches box 4, it's because the exchange wants to kpai some early shorters.

If it reaches box 5 in 1 day time frame, then they really want to attend the funeral of all the shorters they kpai. That's pure heartlessness from the exchanges and their whales. 

The total annihilation parabolic is when we experience 7-10+ boxes in a day. It's just like the crash of FTX, a rug pull, or the pump of Pepe, Shiba, Doge, and other meme coins in their early days.

Those are some total annihilation either in your favor (if you're longing) or against you (if you're shorting).

In this phase 2 of the bull, we'll mostly experience The 3 Wise Boxes and The Super Parabolic.

In phase 3 of the bull, everywhere will be green and in annihilation pro max.

So, get ready. This 3 Wise Boxes is one of my secrets, but I have given it out. Take advantage it. Ask questions if you're confused and I'll reply as soon as possible.

Typing...

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegenddd: 11:16pm On Dec 15, 2023
Tips:

If a coin is gearing to attempt the 3 Wise Boxes parabolic, just as BONK is about to, enter a spot position.

The parabolic may not happen that day, it may go down a little bit, then attempts the 3 Wise Boxes some days later. You need to be patient to benefit from this approach.

When it reaches the 3 Wise Boxes, start shorting with a sensible margin to avoid liquidation incase it goes to box 4 and 5.

Now that you're shorting from box 3 or box 4, don't take profit from the spot you bought some days earlier yet  Why?

Because since you've joined the short, those ba s tards will pump it even more to box 4.5 or box 5+ to liquidate you, but they won't know they're pumping your spot position.

Now that the pump to liquidate your short is becoming overwhelming and your chest is pulling out in fear, close your spot position with its profit.

Add extra money from the spot to hold your short. In less than 10 hours, they'll calm down and your short will be in profit.

If you trade with multiple accounts, start another short with another exchange. Now you have two to three shorts from box 3, box 4, and box 5.

Typing...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegenddd: 11:18pm On Dec 15, 2023
Are you confused? Okay, ask your questions lemme clarify you.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegenddd: 11:18pm On Dec 15, 2023
Before you ask, let me ask you. From the picture below, has the coin witnessed its daily parabolic move?

If yes, how? If no, why?

The end.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by trafficpools: 12:07am On Dec 16, 2023
iLegenddd:
Before you ask, let me ask you. From the picture below, has the coin witnessed its daily parabolic move?

If yes, how? If no, why?

The end.
the answer is no, it only complete the first wise box

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojimmu95: 1:50am On Dec 16, 2023
iLegenddd:

If yes, how? If no, why?

The end.
😭 Boss, I'm totally confused, in a newbie, I want to start with trading spot, what and what do I need to have to be able to successfully trade spot

Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Truthshotcrazy: 2:28am On Dec 16, 2023
iLegenddd:
Tips:

If a coin is gearing to attempt the 3 Wise Boxes parabolic, just as BONK is about to, enter a spot position.

The parabolic may not happen that day, it may go down a little bit, then attempts the 3 Wise Boxes some days later. You need to be patient to benefit from this approach.

When it reaches the 3 Wise Boxes, start shorting with a sensible margin to avoid liquidation incase it goes to box 4 and 5.

Typing...
Quite informative but too lengthy and exhaustive read.

Please do U mind making an explicit YouTube video 📸 on this explaining all you just typed? one can follow more easily in recorded video form than written form.

Once uploaded,you can also link the YouTube video to Ur blog post.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Owolabi97(m): 4:21am On Dec 16, 2023
iLegenddd:

Typing...
Cam you break it down for us cos I trade on the spot, not the future trading.
How will we know it has enter the 3 box
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojimmu95: 4:54am On Dec 16, 2023
Owolabi97:

Boss good morning, please how do I learn spot trading, please guide me or recommend a channel to follow, thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by amajato: 5:01am On Dec 16, 2023
Which app can I see meme coin that are about to be lunched or newly lunched? I usually see them through goswapp but the app has not be opening for some weeks now.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by saddler: 5:04am On Dec 16, 2023
iLegenddd:

Typing...

Thanks for sharing your knowledge free for us to learn. Also thanks for taking your time with the illustration and explanation.

But i have a question. Its about how to draw the boxes. Do you draw the lines yourself or it is automatically on the exchanges?

If you draw it yourself, how do you draw it? Or how do you calculate the price at which to draw the different boxes?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegenddd: 5:11am On Dec 16, 2023
saddler:

Thanks for sharing your knowledge free for us to learn. Also thanks for taking your time with the illustration and explanation.

But i have a question. Its about how to draw the boxes. Do you draw the lines yourself or it is automatically on the exchanges?

If you draw it yourself, how do you draw it? Or how do you calculate the price at which to draw the different boxes?

No, Sir, you don't need to draw anything. The line is already there, but almost invisible until you zoom.

Look at the image below and the arrow pointing at the lines. From the first arrow below to the second arrow immediately above it is box 1.

Still confused?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegenddd: 5:21am On Dec 16, 2023
Owolabi97:

Sometimes, someone who just learned something right now could explain it better to another person than the lecturer who taught it. So, I'll hand you over to @trafficpools. Please, kindly explain to him.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by saddler: 5:27am On Dec 16, 2023
iLegenddd:

No, Sir, you don't need to draw anything. The line is already there, but almost invisible until you zoom.

Look at the image below and the arrow pointing at the lines. From the first arrow below to the second arrow immediately above it is box 1.

Still confused?

I am almost there.

Lets use this image below for example. This is from Binance. The asset is $Bonk.

Now let's use yesterday's $Bonk trading as example.

Am i correct if i say it completed 3 wise boxes.

From the image can you list where box 1, 2 and 3 is?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojimmu95: 5:28am On Dec 16, 2023
iLegenddd:
Sometimes, someone who just learned something right now could explain it better to another person than the lecturer who taught it. So, I'll hand you over to @trafficpools. Please, kindly explain to him.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegenddd: 5:29am On Dec 16, 2023
Ojimmu95:

😭 Boss, I'm totally confused, in a newbie, I want to start with trading spot, what and what do I need to have to be able to successfully trade spot

Thanks
What you need to have? USDT in your account and the mind to click BUY.

Also, you need to have the patience to watch 1 or 2 YouTube videos on how it works. Or, you can read this post here: https://www.nairaland.com/6504311/crypto-total-beginners-guide-how

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegenddd: 5:31am On Dec 16, 2023
Ojimmu95:

Boss, does it also apply to spot, o seriously want to learn it before o will go into futures,
Yes, learn spot first.

I made that observation in futures, so I can't really say it works on spot, but it will surely do to an extent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3403) (3404) (3405) (3406) (3407) (3408) (3409) ... (3645) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Toppy08, Geekels, Foladebe, Deppysit(m), jayce232, Allthelight, GreatManBee, ixyi(m), 10cedes, Superpack589 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.