Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3320646 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3418) (3419) (3420) (3421) (3422) (3423) (3424) ... (3653) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojimmu95: 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2023
Owolabi97:

Spot trading is easy to trade just link up with someone to give u signal when to buy and sell.
Atleast in a day you can trade two times but most time I don't usually sleep cos of Asian time stock market open in the midnight so it is either the market goes up more or dip more
That is where the major problem lies, I haven't been able to locate anyone, hence the reason why I am begging him to help put me through
Thanks in advance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Itzlinda(f): 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2023
Why is the market dipping
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Messina123: 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2023
Itzlinda:

Cos your Papa dey Gba

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Owolabi97(m): 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2023
Itzlinda:
Are u scared it will go back up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojimmu95: 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2023
Owolabi97:

Are u scared it will go back up
If you can put me through, boss I will really appreciate 🙏🙏
I seriously want to learn it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sats: 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2023
studentofTruth:
Which 3 undervalued projects have the potential for huge growth in this bull run. Have some funds to put in crypto that i will need by the end of next year.

Say no more fam

playzap PZP
gaming

Realio RIO
RWA

Delysium AGI
AI

You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2023
Superpack589:

Hmmm. Did you know I actually read that article after I greedily longed Eth and one other useless altcoin two days ago in anticipation of more bull run? It's funny how (we newbies) become interested in reading more about the market after getting into a position that immediately goes against us. Lol. Omor you go serious start to dy read everything that time. Haha

It's even funny that I just lost huge money few weeks ago which made me swear that I was never going to do this again; look at me now.

It's like the fear of missing out is stronger than the fear of going bankrupt honestly. But this crypto thing, everybody says one thing and then you follow and the next day, everybody is saying another thing. Lol. It will then feel as if you have been deceived. Chai. Body dy pain me. Look at the market now. Everywhere is showing red red red. Somebody help me please. GRACEGLORY help me. What I am doing is just overzealous gambling. You always say you are not a gambler - help me not to be a gambler.

Do your research before you buy, so that when you buy, you know that you’re not gambling. MONEY DIP IS NO ACTUAL LOSS UNTIL YOU SELL IN RED.

CHILL, I DONT THINK THIS IS THAT DIP. ITS LIQUIDITY BEING DRAINED. HANG IN THERE.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Do your research before you buy, so that when you buy, you know that you’re not gambling. MONEY DIP IS NO ACTUAL LOSS UNTIL YOU SELL IN RED.

CHILL, I DONT THINK THIS IS THAT DIP. ITS LIQUIDITY BEING DRAINED. HANG IN THERE.
Yes sir. Thanks for the input. I have made up my mind sha. This 2024, I no go gree for this crypto market.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Owolabi97(m): 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2023
Ojimmu95:

If you can put me through, boss, I would really appreciate 🙏🙏
I seriously want to learn it.
Am not good at teaching people stuff, but how much did u intend on using to start trading cos the higher ur capital, the higher ur profit

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2023
Superpack589:

Yes sir. Thanks for the input. I have made up my mind sha. This 2024, I no go gree for this crypto market.

Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.

You’ve got to be determined to pull through the odds of any situation.
I tell my people, it’s either Crypto kills me, or I Kill Crypto, and as it is, I’m killing it.
Crypto don die for my hand.

Study, research wide, then, make decisions, and take positions

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

There’s still opportunity for AXS.

BTC to range between $42-45K

Went a bit lower this time to grab liquidity.

Now, here’s my advise to everyone, Whatever you buy, don’t ignore:

1. DOT
2. LINK
3. MATIC
4. SHIB
5. ATOM

Those are my gifts to you for the bull run.
Are you ready to run

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2023
Are you looking "where to sell your Skrill Funds in Nigeria" Your search is over as we are the best plug around.

We buy from as little as $2 at the Rate = N1000 - N1100/$.. And we also buy in bulk

CHECK OUR WEB PAGE: https://kwitoc.disha.page

For Proof of Transactions, check HERE: https://www.nairaland.com/7861654/buy-skrill-thousands-millions-naira

OR OUR INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/kwitoc_ng

WhatsApp Us Via 08038606260.

OTHER COINS YOU CAN BUY OR SELL FROM AS LITTLE AS $2: TRON, SMART CHAIN, SHIBA, ETH (BEP20), ARB, ADA, SOLANA and all coins on Binance, MexC

Let's make you happy with our complete transactions. Thank you

Agunbiade Sanya..

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojimmu95: 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2023
Owolabi97:

Am not good at teaching people stuff, but how much did u intend on using to start trading cos the higher ur capital, the higher ur profit
For a start, I want to begin with $12
Anyhow you teach it, I will catch up sir, 🙏🙏🙏
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by puremaker7(m): 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2023
sats:

Guaranteed
You can be sure of that

The next time the index shows FEAR will be the perfect time to buy

DCA all the way
which app is this bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Offpointng: 1:26am On Dec 27, 2023
You simply need to be on ur SB and focus more on the AMN of every trade that gets interlocked upon BNB request
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by wonlasewonimi: 1:26am On Dec 27, 2023
AMS900D
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu1992: 2:15am On Dec 27, 2023
Don't miss MAGA coin. It is really bullish
0x52828b8a0109E1477bF9056A0918F153f9AEa3C6
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 8:42am On Dec 27, 2023
Ojimmu95:

Boss, please I have been waiting for you
I seriously need you to give me a guide, iwant to start spot trading, the more I keep watching YouTube videos, the more confused I am, please o just need your guide , thanks in advance, God enrich you🙏🙏🙏
I have been closing documents and excel sheets of all my crypto investment this year.

Not just my report, but report of other of my friends and colleagues that I helped set up. Please be patient as we are going to another platform in January. Hang in there mate.👍
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sats: 8:54am On Dec 27, 2023
puremaker7:
which app is this bro

Fear greed index
It is a website
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by puremaker7(m): 9:10am On Dec 27, 2023
sats:

Fear greed index
It is a website
Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:44am On Dec 27, 2023
bignoble05:
If #1000 per day via mining legitimately is not too small for you, send me a message. A trial will convince you.

Check my profile for how to contact me

Stop that act❗️

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:50am On Dec 27, 2023
It is imperative that you never forget why you entered this market.
While it is true that we would all like to see the world change for the better. However, we have to prioritise our own survival first.
In today's society, it can be challenging to make ends meet, and this difficulty is only beginning as prices rise beyond the reach of many. You should seize the opportunity to improve your financial situation at every reasonable cost within sanity.
Additionally, avoid going on a spending binge—making money is about investing, not spending.

Believe me, if you know what you’re doing in this sphere, las las you go dey alright.

At this point, there’s no dip that may occur that we haven’t experienced worse.

Truth is,
We are more closer than we were far.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 10:50am On Dec 27, 2023
GRACEGLORY:
It is imperative that you never forget why you entered this market.
While it is true that we would all like to see the world change for the better. However, we have to prioritise our own survival first.
In today's society, it can be challenging to make ends meet, and this difficulty is only beginning as prices rise beyond the reach of many. You should seize the opportunity to improve your financial situation at every reasonable cost within sanity.
Additionally, avoid going on a spending binge—making money is about investing, not spending.

Believe me, if you know what you’re doing in this sphere, las las you go dey alright.

At this point, there’s no dip that may occur that we haven’t experienced worse.

Truth is,
We are more closer than we were far.
Very powerful words to start a very promising and bullish day.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2023
doyin01:
Well less than 8 days to the end of 2023...

In a football match , we have man of the match..

On this thread , who is the man of the thread for year 2023..??

As for me I pick "graceglory "

His consistency in dropping analysis/signal is awesome...he is one of those people that majorly kept this thread alive when the recent bear run almost killed the joy of the thread...

100% ! I remember the post he made about buying cheaper coins instead of chasing the top 10 cryptos, Now I cannot believe my portfolio, all because of him. Cheers!

That guy who also drained the scam here with his 100 USD. I will never forget it... cheers!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SolarE: 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2023
What about babydoge boss

GRACEGLORY:

Went a bit lower this time to grab liquidity.

Now, here’s my advise to everyone, Whatever you buy, don’t ignore:

1. DOT
2. LINK
3. MATIC
4. SHIB
5. ATOM

Those are my gifts to you for the bull run.
Are you ready to run

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Deasegun19(m): 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2023
SolarE:
What about babydoge boss

That coin is a stable coin for now... So frustrating

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu1992: 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2023
Why is solana dumping. It there any hope of a pump again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2023
SolarE:
What about babydoge boss

You never see anything. Now them never leave you?

Even all these coin he mentioned now, he would still abandon them and start mentioning fresh shinning new coin.

Buy bitcoin!

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2023
OgogoroFreak:

Even all these coin he mentioned now, he would still abandon them and start mentioning fresh shinning new coin.

Buy bitcoin!
with how much ?

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MGTOWbarry(m): 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2023
seanwilliam:
with how much ?
Buy aster it's pumping
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2023
Our own OgogoroFreak...gburugburu 1 of Bitcoin empire... grin grin grin
OgogoroFreak:

Buy bitcoin!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3418) (3419) (3420) (3421) (3422) (3423) (3424) ... (3653) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Azaland(f), Chikacha, Kingcr477(m), THUNDER4real(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.