Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3423) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3355918 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3420) (3421) (3422) (3423) (3424) (3425) (3426) ... (3671) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:20am On Dec 29, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Went a bit lower this time to grab liquidity.

Now, here’s my advise to everyone, Whatever you buy, don’t ignore:

1. DOT
2. LINK
3. MATIC
4. SHIB
5. ATOM

Those are my gifts to you for the bull run.
Are you ready to run

Matic under a$1 is always a good entry point. Matic is one of the best coins in this sphere.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:21am On Dec 29, 2023
taiocol:
What can I get on KuCoin right now?

XDB
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bullish99: 9:27am On Dec 29, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

This isn’t the time to run after pumps, it’s the recovery phase. [/b]It’s the last chance you’ll get to take position[b].

U r simply wrong with the words in bold! A big pull back would come b4 d halving in April (If history stays constant). It would b fast and we would most likely see $26k b4 the uptrends into 2025.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:54am On Dec 29, 2023
Bullish99:

U r simply wrong with the words in bold! A big pull back would come b4 d halving in April (If history stays constant). It would b fast and we would most likely see $26k b4 the uptrends into 2025.

A big pull back would come b4 d halving in April (If history stays constant.

You can’t depend on history alone, you must look at TA, and use market Psychology too.
The pullback is what crypto stock buyers are waiting for.
But, what if this time is different ⁉️ There’s never being a BTC ETF before, being anticipated after the winter.

I’ll rather dip or pull back with the market (with Usdt set aside) if need be, rather than get left behind

https://www.nairaland.com/6318352/crypto-currency-investors-thread/3419#127637657

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 10:29am On Dec 29, 2023
Likely scenario or not:

BTC gradually moves up—volatility increases🌪🌪—ETF approved✅✅—god candle🕯🕯—Much noise on CX about BTC approaching 100k📈📈—BTC crashes hard📉📉—Consolidation🧘🏾‍♀️🧘‍♀️—BTC resumes uptrend in February🆙🆙—Price surges🚀🚀—Sell offs towards Halving in April🤳🏾

This is just a probability, if the god candle happens and we get pushed towards 70k-80k, and there is a correction, it may be to 50s...so. getting in during the 40s is better, and about seeing 26k so soon...I doubt it....it won't be profitable for miners.

Also, people forget to factor in that the leviathans (not whales) are now in play. Just check gold after ETF was approved. Once institutions are in...expect some reasonable stability.

What can bring that is a BLACK SWAN event (which is the exception).
And it will probably start with bank failures/collapse, CBDC...like that.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 10:58am On Dec 29, 2023
I gotta drop this here;
I woke up this morning feeling sad; I have faded a lot of coins and calls here since the start of this current bull run..: I don’t know if it’s fear from the last bear market, but some way, somehow, I can’t seem to click the buy button, think its analysis paralysis lol… and I will keep staring at the coin to it pumps and yet I won’t buy and guess what, I have been active all through the bullls, there is no day I don’t open my trading apps, yet I am not trading. A lot of gains I could have made but it’s alright. We move.

The coin that I faded that is causing me so much hurt right now is $Trias, I have known the coin since 2021 and this year, I have watched it come up, since the start of the current bullrun , I have watched it go $3.81 to 9.71 currently. During that heaviest crash, it hit 0.87, so imagin the gains. I think it’s a coin to keep an eye on. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 11:01am On Dec 29, 2023
Well I think I understand the reason for the fear sha, Nigeria money has really spoilt so if you convert your naira to usdt, u will b very careful not to lose it lols, any careless 10 dollars u lose now Is 12000 and so on…and the funny thing is it’s easy…depending on your trading capital, any small move can have you either making 10’dollar or losing same . So one can’t afford to be jumping in and out of trades and losing

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 11:09am On Dec 29, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

You can’t depend on history alone, you must look at TA, and use market Psychology too.
The pullback is what crypto stock buyers are waiting for.
But, what if this time is different ⁉️ There’s never being a BTC ETF before, being anticipated after the winter.

I’ll rather dip or pull back with the market (with Usdt set aside) if need be, rather than get left behind

https://www.nairaland.com/6318352/crypto-currency-investors-thread/3419#127637657

One thing I have learnt about this crypto market is that it is far more heartbreaking to get left behind than to be in a losing trade or lose a trade. Also it is a thrilling adventure to just watch your money go up and down with the tide and then eventually pump (or nose dive lol). This has made me give up day trading and I'm glad my patience is gradually increasing to be able to watch the market even when I'm in a losing position. I can't tell you how many times I have ended a losing position and then woke up to see that the asset has pumped. At that moment, I just say to myself - "If only I had just a little more patience".

But I still wonder how people manage to hold positions for months or even years anyway. That ability definitely takes some years to master. Kudos to all the veterans in the house.

Meanwhile 1000Bonk is pumping hard. That stupid coin that once wrecked me. Pepper body coin. I have vowed that I will get rich with that coin.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:32am On Dec 29, 2023
Superpack589:

One thing I have learnt about this crypto market is that it is far more heartbreaking to get left behind than to be in a losing trade or lose a trade. Also it is a thrilling adventure to just watch your money go up and down with the tide and then eventually pump (or nose dive lol). This has made me give up day trading and I'm glad my patience is gradually increasing to be able to watch the market even when I'm in a losing position. I can't tell you how many times I have ended a losing position and then woke up to see that the asset has pumped. At that moment, I just say to myself - "If only I had just a little more patience".

But I still wonder how people manage to hold positions for months or even years anyway. That ability definitely takes some years to master. Kudos to all the veterans in the house.

Meanwhile 1000Bonk is pumping hard. That stupid coin that once wrecked me. Pepper body coin. I have vowed that I will get rich with that coin.

Word bro.
Many impatient people attempting trading, and trying to target a top or bottom they incur more losses than they have profited.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 11:36am On Dec 29, 2023
Bear Market PTSD....you got to come out of those bro...
StrafordSTONES:
I gotta drop this here;
I woke up this morning feeling sad; I have faded a lot of coins and calls here since the start of this current bull run..: I don’t know if it’s fear from the last bear market, but some way, somehow, I can’t seem to click the buy button, think its analysis paralysis lol… and I will keep staring at the coin to it pumps and yet I won’t buy and guess what, I have been active all through the bullls, there is no day I don’t open my trading apps, yet I am not trading. A lot of gains I could have made but it’s alright. We move.

The coin that I faded that is causing me so much hurt right now is $Trias, I have known the coin since 2021 and this year, I have watched it come up, since the start of the current bullrun , I have watched it go $3.81 to 9.71 currently. During that heaviest crash, it hit 0.87, so imagin the gains. I think it’s a coin to keep an eye on. Peace

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 11:56am On Dec 29, 2023
You wrote exactly my mind. This bear market left a scar in me. Had eyes on trias and I didn't buy it. Op coin too. You will keep looking and prices keeps getting higher. When you finally enter, it dumps.
StrafordSTONES:
I gotta drop this here;

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:02pm On Dec 29, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Satoshi, isn’t it about time, you sent the Calvary?

Calvary incoming… 44K
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fasttt: 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2023
Most of you don't have strategy that's why you keep losing. Always divide your capital. Take steps in entering. That's why we have DCA. Keep money aside to double down in case of dip, stop chasing green. Stop attaching your selfs to a particular coin. Detach your self completely. If you are sure of. Acoin, enter gradually..don't have more than 10coins, makes you focus. Ignore the noise and focus. It's your hard earned money, this market is greater fool theorem, shine your eyes.
santos123:
You wrote exactly my mind. This bear market left a scar in me. Had eyes on trias and I didn't buy it. Op coin too. You will keep looking and prices keeps getting higher. When you finally enter, it dumps.

Stope chasing Shitcoins. Start with BTC , or Eth..I don't care about the amount. Keep buying gradually until you learn the market. If someone is shilling something to you, ask yourself what they are likely to benefit. Are you their liquidity provider?

See that movr shitcoin wey reach 500 then dump to 3 USD or so. It's pumping again, do you jump in or wait for BTC retract then enter gradually. Collect profit, then relax, wait for blood bath, use stop loss. Stop leverage and you will be fine

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fasttt: 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2023
StrafordSTONES:
I gotta drop this here;

[b]The coin that I faded that is causing me so much hurt right now is $Trias, I have known the coin since 2021 and this year, I have watched it come up, since the start of the current bullrun , I have watched it go $3.81 to 9.71 [/b]currently. During that heaviest crash, it hit 0.87, so imagin the gains. I think it’s a coin to keep an eye on. Peace
Sorry about your loss but permit me to laugh small. These coins na Asha... You don't get attached. If you are so sure of this coin, enter gradually, focus on your ashawo coin. Feed it at every 10-20% drop. Then when it starts adding weight, you kill it by selling. Remove it from your favourite...find another one to nurture and feed. Avoid those coins wey no get max and total supply.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Crumbian: 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2023
Guys abeg, shey person fit verify KuCoin account with NIMC slip?

---
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2023
Fasttt:
Most of you don't have strategy that's why you keep losing. Always divide your capital. Take steps in entering. That's why we have DCA. Keep money aside to double down in case of dip, stop chasing green. Stop attaching your selfs to a particular coin. Detach your self completely. If you are sure of. Acoin, enter gradually..don't have more than 10coins, makes you focus. Ignore the noise and focus. It's your hard earned money, this market is greater fool theorem, shine your eyes.

Stope chasing Shitcoins. Start with BTC , or Eth..I don't care about the amount. Keep buying gradually until you learn the market. If someone is shilling something to you, ask yourself what they are likely to benefit. Are you their liquidity provider?

See that movr shitcoin wey reach 500 then dump to 3 USD or so. It's pumping again, do you jump in or wait for BTC retract then enter gradually. Collect profit, then relax, wait for blood bath, use stop loss. Stop leverage and you will be fine
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

On this day, DOT was around $3.6
Link $7.11
Sol $21.66
HOT 0.0011
Shib 0.000006

HOT is HOT, and it hasn’t even started
Zoom out, zoom in view, and Oscillators

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2023
Fasttt:

Sorry about your loss but permit me to laugh small. These coins na Asha... You don't get attached. If you are so sure of this coin, enter gradually, focus on your ashawo coin. Feed it at every 10-20% drop. Then when it starts adding weight, you kill it by selling. Remove it from your favourite...find another one to nurture and feed. Avoid those coins wey no get max and total supply.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:53pm On Dec 29, 2023
Fasttt:

Stope chasing Shitcoins. Start with BTC , or Eth.

Who BTC epp?
ETH⁉️ Little do you know the Matic, & Sol are not here to play. ETH ko eat nii

Boss man, a tree or two cant make a forest.
The cryptosphere is like a forest. We need trees.

Yes, The giant sequoia (Sequoiadendron giganteum) is BTC
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2023
$33 days ago. Told u not to jump in. Just relax first. 😘😘

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zico4real(m): 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2023
Feg pumping
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2023
Crumbian:
Guys abeg, shey person fit verify KuCoin account with NIMC slip?

---
I don't know... If you have the digital nin slip from NIMC app, I mean the coloured one, print it on a plastic card and use it. I used it for G/ate. io.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2023
"Everyone that expects a sell the news event once #BTC    ETF approval is totally wrong

Have a look at $GOLD once it got approved in 2004
. Tons of money is awaiting to flood this market once ETFs are approved

Just wait till altcoin ETF filings start.."

#Copied.

My comment: Let's wait till then. Everything is less than 2 weeks. Most will say it's a "sell the news", what if it won't be? Of course, price will retrace a bit...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fasttt: 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Stope chasing Shitcoins. Start with BTC , or Eth.

Who BTC epp?
ETH⁉️ Little do you know the Matic, & Sol are not here to play. ETH ko eat nii

Boss man, a tree or two cant make a forest.
The cryptosphere is like a forest. We need trees.

Yes, The giant sequoia (Sequoiadendron giganteum) is BTC

Lol @ who BTC help? Tell that to ppl who lost their life savings on sh1tcoins. Someone is depressed from the money he lost trading sh1tcoin, you said who BTC help. If he has been buying BTC gradually he will be on profit. Not only the peace of mind, he will have more time for real job that should make him more money to add to his bag.

15mins you create a shitcoin, they already have a database of stolen identity, while using bo*ts to trade/shill their shitcoins. Once you put your buy order, their bo*ts will sell you inflated price , swallow your money. That's why it's either you are part of the team, hack, or early Eth/btc adopters, you better on with big/middle cap until you learn the crypto dynamics. A word is enough...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by adejo007(m): 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2023
Watoni2T is a scammer. Guys, don't fall for it.

Check the post:

https://www.nairaland.com/7952469/watoni2t-scammer-ordeal
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fasttt: 3:29pm On Dec 29, 2023
santos123:
so 150 is your target? That means you are holding for long term. This metis is really performing well currently

There is no long term for me. It depends on market sentiments or my offline status.
It's almost 90 from the 25 I re entered . If I'm going away for too long ,I dey sell everything, move my profit to hot wallet. I might decide to sell this evening. Know what is profit for you. Have your own target. I might keep to to 300. You might even wake up tomorrow, you hear there is a hack in the chain, your coin is worthless cheesy.

That remains me, make I go take out my capital abeg grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Crumbian: 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2023
twosquare:
I don't know... If you have the digital nin slip from NIMC app, I mean the coloured one, print it on a plastic card and use it. I used it for G/ate. io.

Thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2023
The Asians dumping 🙄⁉️

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2023
be like I’ll add matic and dot
I don dey deviate

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2023
Please, do. Those two were predicted to run hard....using very low leverage for them...
seanwilliam:
be like I’ll add matic and dot
I don dey deviate
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

TWO OF THEM, and both Chinese's

1. HOLOCHAIN-HOT

MicroCloud Hologram Inc. is a Chinese-based company focused on holographic technology

Holo, used to build decentralized apps
one of the many projects that will eventually influence the Web 3.0 as we transit from the 2.0.

Why?
Like Airbnb did for hotels, Holo revolutionizes online hosting.

2. VECHAIN-VET
provides the best resources to COMPANIES who wants to solve real world economic problems. Bringing AI to supply chain management.
blockchain-based supply chain management with strong partnerships.

Why?
Bringing AI to supply chain management.

🔥against all odds

(1) (2) (3) ... (3420) (3421) (3422) (3423) (3424) (3425) (3426) ... (3671) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: kay4guy(m), Falsecars, TariEnoch(m), pafra(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.