Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3297076 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3434) (3435) (3436) (3437) (3438) (3439) (3440) ... (3643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrNovo: 9:04pm On Jan 04
Superpack589:

What is wrong with a coin having billions upon billions in circulating supply? I just want to learn from you not challenge you. I have bought one like that so I am really interested as a newbie that I am.
Interestingly Circulating supply is the Least relevant in coin analysis as it can be easily controlled/altered unlike indicators such as Market capitalisation.
But I will wait for him to respond as you directed the question to him . And am also interested in seeing the quality of guidance he brags about.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 9:08pm On Jan 04
Ningishzida:

Nicely said.
Anyone claiming to be a trader but doesn't understand how the volume in circulation determines price should be suspicious.
Nigerians should be careful of the people's advice they take on this thread.
I can assure you that some of the Monikers here are actually used by the creators of these rogue meme coins looking to lure Nigerians into buying, then dumping on them immediately after buying.
Look at it from a global perspective; Nigeria has the most crypto currency users globally, and this thread on Nairaland is the most active place on the Internet where Nigerian Crypto traders converge. It makes sense to assume that a rogue coin floater looking for victims to dump their meme coin upon will easily find their way here, create a free user account pretending to be a "skilled Nigerian trader" and try to mislead Nigerians into buying their rogue coins.
Please act wisely everyone.

Thank you, bro. See that WIKICAT man, he don go buy mansion.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IronCastle(m): 9:10pm On Jan 04
MrNovo:

Interestingly Circulating supply is the Least relevant in coin analysis as it can be easily controlled/altered unlike indicators such as Market capitalisation.
But I will wait for him to respond as you directed the question to him . And am also interested in seeing the quality of guidance he brags about.

This one is an outright lie!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zidoh(m): 9:12pm On Jan 04
We are available and at your services 24/7.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrNovo: 9:25pm On Jan 04
IronCastle:

This one is an outright lie!
Another Chikacha grin
Make stvpid outburst that are un-substantiated
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Johnn87: 9:34pm On Jan 04
LikeAking:

Can’t send $4.5 via Binance..

I will send from wallet ..

I sell @ 1400 Naira.
Thanks dear, l have sorted it out! My neighbour sent 📤 5k naira worth BNB wink. 😊🤗
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrNovo: 9:36pm On Jan 04
Ningishzida:

Nicely said.
Anyone claiming to be a trader but doesn't understand how the volume in circulation determines price should be suspicious.
Nigerians should be careful of the people's advice they take on this thread.
I can assure you that some of the Monikers here are actually used by the creators of these rogue meme coins looking to lure Nigerians into buying, then dumping on them immediately after buying.
Look at it from a global perspective; Nigeria has the most crypto currency users globally, and this thread on Nairaland is the most active place on the Internet where Nigerian Crypto traders converge. It makes sense to assume that a rogue coin floater looking for victims to dump their meme coin upon will easily find their way here, create a free user account pretending to be a "skilled Nigerian trader" and try to mislead Nigerians into buying their rogue coins.
Please act wisely everyone.

Chikacha this is a silly attempt at seeking validation.
Use 10 other monikers, it won't change your reason nor provide the education you claim.
Tell us, how Circulating supply impacts on the price and why it should matter to an investor who knows it's the easiest factor the project can alter.
Leave the emotional tripping you are adding as you are basically saying what you do.
You would have used all that space wasted on 'Nairaland Adviser ' to explain to us newbies what circulating supply abi volume is and how its arrived at and why we must base our selection on it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 9:47pm On Jan 04
REUBEN010:

Please send to me as well.
Ejikereuben@gmail(dot)com
done
Johnn87:

Interested. Email: Obiifedayo@gmail.com double i
done

1 Like 1 Share

TheyVid:

Please send here also paulsmiths247@gmail.com
done.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Johnn87: 10:02pm On Jan 04
henrycryptmento:
done
One bottle beer 🍾 🍷 🍻 🍾 for U. Tankia!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojimmu95: 10:09pm On Jan 04
henrycryptmento:
done

Interested: please send to ahamefula95@gmail.com
Thanks sir
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 10:20pm On Jan 04
Superpack589:

What is wrong with a coin having billions upon billions in circulating supply? I just want to learn from you not challenge you. I have bought one like that so I am really interested as a newbie that I am.

cheesy I suspect you may not be a newbie but we are all learning... So the main issue that i have noted with this "billions upon billions in circulation" wey dey cause fight so is that it can be extremely delicate.,,,

When a coin has plenty in circulation, it means that there is a lot of it going round and depending on whether people are in the sentiment of selling or holding is what determines if the price goes, stays up, or goes to dumping town.

In few cases, as we have in BONK and SHIB, if there is a lot in total supply and half or the most of it is already in circulation, we may also be lucky and the Market Capitalization would still be low, I mean micro, if we hold it, this is when we hit it big, this is very few ooo and it may even go back down in some cases if we do not sell at the right time......

..we also cannot always say because the whole total supply is in circulation already, so we are safe, no. Sometimes, the first holders, will release the token into circulation, but hold it as theirs. In fact, some people hold them in various portfolios! so it never looks like there is a massive whale or anything.

Now, there is a big affordability misconception that happens where people are very happy to know that they own crypts in millions of unit. This is usually cryptos with plenty of zeros and the person will hold and wait for it to "just cancel on zero"....instead it adds zeros. And the more people are able to buy and hold these cryptos with billions upon billions in circulation, the more the owners, those who just hold them from productions sell them at these small prices while we wait for zero cancelations... Look at XRP, people can easily afford it but how many X do you think we can make from it?

I am not saying it is totally wrong to buy cryptos with billions upon billions in circulation, I am only saying it is a gamble, play it with a little portion of your capital and play it for a very short period of time.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tyup(m): 11:04pm On Jan 04
henrycryptmento:
done.
M.hendricks085.mil@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tyup(m): 11:04pm On Jan 04
n
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OsusuBishop(m): 12:05am On Jan 05
If you will be kind enough to send to gorestoration123@gmail.com

Thanks

henrycryptmento:
Dms of those requesting for the crypto books have been replied.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrNovo: 12:29am On Jan 05
Chikacha:

cheesy I suspect you may not be a newbie but we are all learning... So the main issue that i have noted with this "billions upon billions in circulation" wey dey cause fight so is that it can be extremely delicate.,,,

When a coin has plenty in circulation, it means that there is a lot of it going round and depending on whether people are in the sentiment of selling or holding is what determines if the price goes, stays up, or goes to dumping town.

In few cases, as we have in BONK and SHIB, if there is a lot in total supply and half or the most of it is already in circulation, we may also be lucky and the Market Capitalization would still be low, I mean micro, if we hold it, this is when we hit it big, this is very few ooo and it may even go back down in some cases if we do not sell at the right time......

..we also cannot always say because the whole total supply is in circulation already, so we are safe, no. Sometimes, the first holders, will release the token into circulation, but hold it as theirs. In fact, some people hold them in various portfolios! so it never looks like there is a massive whale or anything.

Now, there is a big affordability misconception that happens where people are very happy to know that they own crypts in millions of unit. This is usually cryptos with plenty of zeros and the person will hold and wait for it to "just cancel on zero"....instead it adds zeros. And the more people are able to buy and hold these cryptos with billions upon billions in circulation, the more the owners, those who just hold them from productions sell them at these small prices while we wait for zero cancelations... Look at XRP, people can easily afford it but how many X do you think we can make from it?

I am not saying it is totally wrong to buy cryptos with billions upon billions in circulation, I am only saying it is a gamble, play it with a little portion of your capital and play it for a very short period of time .

The bolded above shows you are confused but yeye pride no let you learn.
It's obvious you don't know what and how most of this financial indicators work, reason you spend more energy dropping names (BoNk, Shib, Wikicat) rather than explain the concept of the financial indicator. Mind you they are not crypto terms. If you are an oldie that has been involved with Stocks before Forex and Crypto became a thing, you would perfectly understand these financial terms.

Superpack589 asked why is this Circulating supply important. And I already mentioned in response to him that it is irrelevant for a crypto investor before you attempted a silly validation with your Ironcastle and Ningiahzida monikers.
Now as a NEWBIE, I know that whether in Stocks or Cryptos , a higher market cap indicates an Asset that has more acceptability and also stable. To get higher market cap you either are increasing your Circulating supply or increasing your Price or increasing both. So "billion, billion" in Circulating supply should be a good indicator. And I should ordinarily close my correction here. But read on.

As a Crypto Investor, I know that The amount of coins/tokens in circulation can easily be altered by the Project owners by initiating burning or Printing/mining. I used the term printing because with most new tokens/coins I can't vouch for their mining (PoW process). This is one of the reasons why people believe there isn't enough transparency in Crypto sector and so much call for regulation. Again before a coin hits the first exchange a lot happens for it to be accepted for listing which leads to what we know as the ICO and some projects in recent times now incorporate airdrops prior to ICO proper. The reason for all of the various steps in the ICO is to acquire as much wallet addresses (proof of adoption). The number of unique wallet addresses is more important to exchanges and regulators than the quantity of tokens/ coins ever mined or distributed. This tokens are dashed out in thousands all to gain "supposed users" , no criteria order than wallets. Secondly the investors, regulators and exchanges never know the true status of the portion of Circulating quantity that is actually held by the owners, because one of the owners could even control 200 wallets. Thirdly projects wake up and decide they are burning tokens to reduce circulating supply, does it increase their prices over those that haven't burnt , definitely NO. Otherwise Bitcoin won't be maintaining the lead, when it hasn't burnt after Ethereum did. So point of all the explanation is Circulating supply doesn't impact on price appreciation or depreciation. Supply in crypto is largely FAKE. The reason Bitcoin remains price leader is because it'has greater demand and adoption by REAL users than any other coin in existence.
Please guys don't take my word for it. Do your own research with the phone in your hands.

To ascertain the True value of a Crypto, Seasoned Investors are looking at it's Demand, Adoption and financial performance rather than Circulating supply or even the market cap which already gauges the Circulating supply.
Hope this helps true knowledge seekers and Investors.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ovii123(m): 1:42am On Jan 05
henrycryptmento:
Dms of those requesting for the crypto books have been replied.
Please send for me bro , thanks. ifeanyiole451@gmail.com
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ayomidan: 1:51am On Jan 05
henrycryptmento:
done
Sir, Can't find any message in my inbox also spam folder
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Davisk11(m): 6:36am On Jan 05
Davisk11:
Buying massively

Btc 1228/$ 1k above

Usdt 1230/$ 1k above

Chime 1120/$ 1k above

SoFi 1115/$ 1k above

Money order
980/$...2k above

Cash mailing
1000/$... 2k above

Wire transfer 1020/$ ..5k above

Direct deposit 980/$ 5k above

Money Gram 930..1k above

Apple pay 970/$ 1k above

Cash app 1050/$ ...1k above

Walmart to Walmart 940/$ ...1k above

DCU non member 1030/$....1k above
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dukeo(m): 7:30am On Jan 05
Creeza:
https:///SeiraOnSei?t=Ff4a7pLafyc3746Szkknlg&s=09

Always DYoR. But I think this will print

Successfully doubled my sei holdings because of this, thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:54am On Jan 05
GRACEGLORY:
Now, I’ve been thinking… 🤔
What if The approval of a spot Bitcoin ETF lead to a dump the market on the promotional news, which would cause the price of BTC drop⁉️

The Psychology of trading

People regrettably lose money as a result of false information. It was speculated yesterday that the ETF would meet with rejection, now it's being speculated that it will be approved tomorrow, today, Monday, yesterday.

Some are out of the market in the hopes of buying in cheaper as they are certain the market will dump either @the rejection or approval of the ETF. I admire your degree of greed. Others remain in the market hoping to ride the wave wherever it goes either ETF accepted or rejected.
The former has reasonable intentions, but what if the ETF is approved and the market is taken to paradise? At what price will buy in again? Though confident in his choice, this former is a gambler as his not certain of the future outcome. The latter, even though, not certain too, he chose to remain in the market, watching his greed, and knowing that dump isn’t a doom, he creates a balance.

See you in Paradise, if we make it.🚀🚀🚀

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:04am On Jan 05
GRACEGLORY:
ENS just broke out, resistance @$17

Target: $40

If you bought in, keep holding up, you’d see Heaven

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dukeo(m): 10:18am On Jan 05
GRACEGLORY:

If you bought in, keep holding up, you’d see Heaven

Aped

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegenddd: 10:40am On Jan 05
I took screenshots of this comment by Ibime back in 2022.

https://www.nairaland.com/6318352/crypto-currency-investors-thread/2627#114367969

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegenddd: 10:45am On Jan 05
I don't want to make money fom ETF pump or dump. I just want to be in the market to witness its effect and this is why I'm longing some coins, hedging some coins, and shorting some coins. I'm certain TRB will go down to 80-something.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SimpleGuy001: 11:18am On Jan 05
Some coins with prospects

$Finc
$Mintlayer ( wait for a dip already up)
$Ritestream ( wait for a dip too)

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 11:55am On Jan 05
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lalalista: 12:08pm On Jan 05
I'm beginning to loose interest in cake. All coins are pumped but cake is dipping
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by saddler: 12:27pm On Jan 05
lalalista:
I'm beginning to loose interest in cake. All coins are pumped but cake is dipping

Buy the dip
Cake will pump when the bullrun starts proper.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 12:45pm On Jan 05
Guys, I will say it's time to buy your *spot hodl.*

You can get coins that are at the bottom and also with low market caps.

*Btc/usdt on weekly timeframe is sitting on a support zone,*

so there is *70% probability* that we *PUMPING* this month.

*Invest what you can afford to lose.*

Do have a lovely month and may this year be the best for us all.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3434) (3435) (3436) (3437) (3438) (3439) (3440) ... (3643) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Warith200, omopretty1, Kobicove(m), TheyVid(m), Ekehwinz, BeastOfNoTribe, Paykay, nna777 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.