Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3307714 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3436) (3437) (3438) (3439) (3440) (3441) (3442) ... (3649) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 7:02pm On Jan 05
OsusuBishop:

If you will be kind enough to send to gorestoration123@gmail.com

Thanks

incorrect address from dm
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 7:06pm On Jan 05
tyup:

M.hendricks085.mil@gmail.com

Thanks.
done
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 7:10pm On Jan 05
Volatility is high but trend still bullish. Buy dips.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by owunabastard: 7:13pm On Jan 05
GRACEGLORY:
LTC @entry range
ltc is very slow and frustrating, instead watch stacks, it will do well
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 7:48pm On Jan 05
Down again!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tooreda: 8:21pm On Jan 05
RKTexpert:
yes it is right...click on the arbitrum network> then copy the displayed address...to paste on the already opened XAI referral link. Choose airdrop & paste the XIA-arbitrum wallet address you initially copied from binance

Hardly works
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allthelight: 8:23pm On Jan 05
clems88:
Bloody January undecided I hate seeing my wallet bleed angry
more crash expected next week.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:27pm On Jan 05
owunabastard:
ltc is very slow and frustrating, instead watch stacks, it will do well

Very right.

On chain value transforms to price value in the process of time. Guys, Don’t sell cheap to whales

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:30pm On Jan 05
henrycryptmento:
Volatility is high but trend still bullish. Buy dips.

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DeBruno1: 8:37pm On Jan 05
GRACEGLORY:
LTC @entry range
boss a little confuse because LTC is like stable what do you suggest to be the entry because if it me $62 would be mine

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SimpleGuy001: 8:44pm On Jan 05
iLegenddd:
Me and Turbo today. Longing and will short at the right time.

I thought you said until e reach 100% na. Abi na me no understand🤔
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SimpleGuy001: 8:56pm On Jan 05
Fhaze:
myro guy hope you Tp'ing

CC: SimpleGuy001

Haven’t actually but waiting for a pull back small to enter. Myro still green where red is everywhere
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SimpleGuy001: 8:59pm On Jan 05
seanwilliam:
Coordinated scam is about to be carried out on this thread grin

I just learned that English sha grin I no no if e Dey appropriate.
cheesy grin

I think you think it too much sha. Like for me, I come here but not active. It was last December that person wey I know make plenty money with 40k and my head enter crypto. Plus I heard bull run is coming…

So I guess that is why you are seeing new monikers. Everything no be scam, but then this is Nigeria. Everybody Dey careful normally.

We go dey alright las las

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zotorux(m): 9:09pm On Jan 05
SimpleGuy001:

I think you think it too much sha. Like for me, I come here but not active. It was last December that person wey I know make plenty money with 40k and my head enter crypto. Plus I heard bull run is coming…

So I guess that is why you are seeing new monikers. Everything no be scam, but then this is Nigeria. Everybody Dey careful normally.

We go dey alright las las

Exactly, I’ve been following this thread for a while but I hardly comment. Just read and pass. But lately I’ve been trying to interact with some post cuz it’s relatable.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LandMann: 9:24pm On Jan 05
Guys, you see the new feature of Square on Binance where people make posts, comments and interact like other social media platforms, BE CAREFUL IF YOU USE IT TO GET SIGNALS FROM THOSE WHO POST SIGNALS.

There are those who post signals that are technically and fundamentally correct but market makers (those who control large amount of money) will capitalise on their signal and make sure you lose your money if you follow their signal.

They can post a signal telling you to go long on a coin using 20X leverage.

Someone with same capital as you will either wait till your capital is exhausted then trade against you with a higher leverage or simply trade against you with a higher leverage even when you have not exhausted your capital. In both cases, you'll lose your money.

To be safe, just go and learn the basics then practice with little money till you gain confidence to run your own trade instead of following signals posted on public platforms where whales can work against you.

A word is enough for the wise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegenddd: 9:27pm On Jan 05
SimpleGuy001:

I thought you said until e reach 100% na. Abi na me no understand🤔
Yes, I said longing, not shorting. Maybe you thought I said short.

I started the long at less than 0.00041 and left at 0.00056 at highest leverage with infinite liquidation.

I'm out of trade. Overtrading isn't cool, but when a ripe opportunity presents itself, I take advantage of it. This is why I have voice alert always on 24/7.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ningishzida: 9:56pm On Jan 05
RKTexpert:
1. Go to Binance app
2. Click on wallet
3. Click on deposit
4. Search for XAI
5. click the on the XAI (XAI)

6. Copy the eth address

THEN OPEN THE LINK 👇🏼
https://xaidrop.com/?ref=7ecf85e5

CHOOSE AIRDROP NOT PRESALE

➡️PASTE THE XAI ADDRESS YOU COPIED FROM BINANCE APP

You will receive 100XAI,  BINANCE IS LISTING IT ON 7th Of January 2024..

Do Not Delay...

Free money for everyone

This is an Airdrop Scam website you are referring people to!
https://www.binance.com/en/support/announcement/introducing-xai-xai-on-binance-launchpool-farm-xai-by-staking-bnb-fdusd-and-tusd-dae94618815044679412f00409625d0a

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Johnn87: 10:06pm On Jan 05
Allthelight:
more crash expected next week.
Ha! Make Una calm down small. Crash again Jan 10th week,
Etf approval week again that BTC is expected to shoot up a little, even if it is a fakey bull trap?🙄

Is it some psychological sell the news , buy the fear kinda thing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Redomi(m): 10:30pm On Jan 05
Good day here, I joined this thread tonight, I'm new to crypto, I wish to buy any cheap coin and keep till June, someone advice me to buy meme coin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by REUBEN010(m): 10:42pm On Jan 05
iLegenddd:
Yes, I said longing, not shorting. Maybe you thought I said short.

I started the long at less than 0.00041 and left at 0.00056 at highest leverage with infinite liquidation.

I'm out of trade. Overtrading isn't cool, but when a ripe opportunity presents itself, I take advantage of it. This is why I have voice alert always on 24/7.
Hello Boss
Please can you explain how you trade with infinite liquidation?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegenddd: 11:03pm On Jan 05
I'm longing this motherfvcker with highest leverage and zero liquidation.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegenddd: 11:10pm On Jan 05
REUBEN010:

Hello Boss
Please can you explain how you trade with infinite liquidation?
I trade mostly with borrowed money from the exchange. I put lots of my money on the trade, but I use little of it with highest leverage. Since I have lots of my money on that futures' account, my liquidation point is 0. Also, some people achieve it by hedging, but either the short or long position will be a little higher.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tooreda: 11:48pm On Jan 05
iLegenddd:

Please how do you achieve this highest leverage and zero liquidation?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SimpleGuy001: 12:31am On Jan 06
iLegenddd:
I trade mostly with borrowed money from the exchange. I put lots of my money on the trade, but I use little of it with highest leverage. Since I have lots of my money on that futures' account, my liquidation point is 0. Also, some people achieve it by hedging, but either the short or long position will be a little higher.

Pls is there any thread you did you can point me to or what metrics do you use to know when to long a coin. I know of shorting which you explain already.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by onlyforchrist: 2:30am On Jan 06
Thank you 👍

iLegenddd:
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AzaHub(f): 3:38am On Jan 06
Does cNGN make any sense?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by karkinase(m): 7:24am On Jan 06
iLegenddd:
How did you come about Polyx
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SINisSIN(m): 7:26am On Jan 06
You still carry this mumu habit enter new year😏

PassiveIncomes:
See How I Print USDT on A Daily Basis Using This Artificial Intelligent (AI) Bot from http://digitaltools.carrd.co ...

$178 Fully Passive Profits in 90 Days.

Check The Link on My Bio to Learn How To Make Daily Automated Profits Using Our SAFE Artificial Intelligent (AI) Bot To Trade for You.

Minimum of $100 Capital is Involved.

See What I Earn on A Daily Basis with A $500 Capital on The Spot Market without lifting a finger. You just have to setup your bot once and allow it trade the spot market for you.

Note: The Spot Market is Alot Safer Than The Futures Market. Hence, I only Utilize the AI Bot To Trade The SPOT Market for me. I have students using the AI Bot To Trade Both The Spot And Futures Market As They Have Enough Time To Adjust Trading Conditions of The AI Bot with respect to NEWS Event.

However, if you are like me that don't have time to adjust anything, you can join up to Utilize the Bot To Trade on The Spot Market for you.

This is Fully Passive!

Join Up if You Care.

Follow The Link on My Bio if You Want To Buy The AI Bot And Get Access To Our SAFE Trading Community.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by onlyforchrist: 7:43am On Jan 06
I wish I wasn't asleep when you dropped this signal, would have entered the trade early. Please do this often. Thanks bro

iLegenddd:
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by REUBEN010(m): 8:17am On Jan 06
iLegenddd:
Okay. Please do you with isolated or cross margin?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3436) (3437) (3438) (3439) (3440) (3441) (3442) ... (3649) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.