Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3371784 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3442) (3443) (3444) (3445) (3446) (3447) (3448) ... (3678) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 4:55pm On Jan 08
Hudson777:
*AIRDROPS TO LOOK UPON FOR 2024 - 2025!!*

*70% TENDENCY THESE PLATFORMS WILL AIRDROP Between 2024 - 2025!*

Remember DYDX.... of 2021.

One of the Biggest drop we got as a community.

The least person got over $10,000

Now make sure to look at the following Airdrops once again a'd make sure you have interacted with these protocols.

LIST:

1. METAMASK

Make sure you have or are using this app for constant transactions
An important added feature is *swap*

Interswap tokens this could be an added advantage if BOOM Metamask Airdrops.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.metamask

2. ACROSS PROTOCOL

Action :→ Bridge assets between networks and provide liquidity at https://across.to/

3. Hope Exchange
Airdrop:

Action :
Send tokens between networks, provide liquidity, and stake that liquidity at
https://app.hop.exchange/#/send?token=ETH

4. Zigzag exchange Airdrop

Airdrop :→ Bridge your asset to zkSync via their bridge and then perform trades using their app at

https://trade.zigzag.exchange/

5. AZTECH Airdrop

Airdrop: → Create an account and send money through
https://zk.money/

6. Open Leverage :

Airdrop Action → Long and short assets on the app at

https://eth.openleverage.finance/app
What do you mean by providing liquidity, or bridging assets? Also what wallet do you use for these activities, trust wallet or metamask.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hudson777: 5:00pm On Jan 08
GreatManBee:

What do you mean by providing liquidity, or bridging assets? Also what wallet do you use for these activities, trust wallet or metamask.
yes metamask and trustwallet...swap assets and engage on dia platforms,providing liquidity is to use dia platforms with your money even if it $5

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 5:12pm On Jan 08
GRACEGLORY:

ETF won’t get an approval. Even though, I’d be glad to see it approved. There’s been rejection since 2013. Will this time be different ⁉️

Hey guys, here’s Gary advising us, seems he’s been pressed on all sides to approve the ETF

https:///garygensler/status/1744383653008839126?s=61

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 5:36pm On Jan 08
Hudson777:
yes metamask and trustwallet...swap assets and engage on dia platforms,providing liquidity is to use dia platforms with your money even if it $5

thanks, I am trying to send $10 worth of eth each to my trustwallet and metamask but it seems the gas fees are too high. How can I avoid these huge gas fees or reduce it?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 5:47pm On Jan 08
For that illiterate up there ..Google is your friend

Who is a scammer ??

A person who commits fraud or participates in a dishonest scheme.
"scammers are preying on people's good intentions"

If you post someone else trading result as yours.. you are a scammer...dishonesty...

But of course not everyone will make use of their common sense...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 5:52pm On Jan 08
Bearish divergence forming on the hourly, daily and weekly charts. PA indicates a High probability of a downtrend than an uptrend.

NFA!!!!
DYOR!!!

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prophetkelly(m): 6:06pm On Jan 08
Shut up and rest as advised by others. What exactly are you useful for here? I'm a silent reader but mehn you are a nuisance here. You and the other fools. Everything about you here is to attack, abuse and always insultive. For some of us here, all we do is to come online, play ghost and read but I just need to put mouth on this matter.

The Henry guy hasn't committed any crime but you goats always want to feel known and important here yet no one here send your papa. He posted screenshots, did you confirm if it was actually fake? Because he didn't play to your drums of posting his real trading profile, you feel everything he post is fake. Keep quite! Allow people he is scamming to cry and talk. You are honestly useless here and hey I don't give a Bleep who the hell you think you are. Very annoying goats!
I came here this morning to check better people posts and all I see is one stupid attack and up till now, you never rest.

lrman:
For that illiterate up there ..Google is your friend

Who is a scammer ??

A person who commits fraud or participates in a dishonest scheme.
"scammers are preying on people's good intentions"

If you post someone else trading result as yours.. you are a scammer...dishonesty...

But of course not everyone will make use of their common sense...

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 6:06pm On Jan 08
Prophetkelly:
Shut up and rest as advised by others. What exactly are you useful for here? I'm a silent reader but mehn you are a nuisance here. You and the other fools. Everything about you here is to attack, abuse and always insultive. For some of us here, all we do is to come online, play ghost and read but I just need to put mouth on this matter.

The Henry guy hasn't committed any crime but you goats always want to feel known and important here yet no one here send your papa. He posted screenshots, did you confirm if it was actually fake? Because he didn't play to your drums of posting his real trading profile, you feel everything he post is fake. Keep quite! Allow people he is scamming to cry and talk. You are honestly useless here and hey I don't give a Bleep who the hell you think you are. Very annoying goats!
I came here this morning to check better people posts and all I see is one stupid attack and up till now, you never rest.

Hypocite even used his alt moniker..I love the fact that you do not even have the boldness to quote me with your moniker.. grin

And bro look at me..I know send your papa...the fact remains animals like you will not see anyone to scam successfully on this thread again MR Silent reader...as usual they are always claiming silent reader whenever they are exposed..when people were posting calls all these while they did not say they were silent reader oooo...let the word "scam" be mentioned. Their monikers will suddenly become active and they will all claim " silent readers "...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prophetkelly(m): 6:15pm On Jan 08
You see how daft you are! Every comment here is new moniker. I don't know that na your wretched papa get this thread that's why you are able to know thousands of usernames here.
lrman:

Hypocite even used his alt moniker..I love the fact that you do not even have the boldness to quote me with your moniker.. grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 6:26pm On Jan 08
Prophetkelly:
You see how daft you are! Every comment here is new moniker. I don't know that na your wretched papa get this thread that's why you are able to know thousands of usernames here.

Oga rest...know be daft people like your papa dey here......werey dey disguise. Animal...if you like talk from now till tomorrow , you keep getting exposed and there is nothing you can do about this ..if you like mention me one million times...I am going nowhere....MR silent reader isonu
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prophetkelly(m): 6:30pm On Jan 08
Mr smartest animal in the jungle REST! You are of no use here but a mad noisemaker and hey! You will keep crying from now till ever because people like us always reason first before attacking people of what they are not. Okay I get it you are jealous because his trades were hit and you there is still struggling with your 10 USD trading portfolio.

REST REST REST!!! NOISEMAKER WITHOUT SENSE. IF PEOPLE LIKE GRACE, ILLEGENDS DEY ATTACK PERSON, WE GO JOIN THEM BECAUSE WE KNOW THEY KNOW WASSUP IN CRYPTO WORLD NOT MUSHROOMS FEELING LIKE AN ANT HERE!

lrman:

Oga rest...know be daft people like you dey here......werey dey disguise. Animal...if you like talk from now till tomorrow , you keep getting exposed and there is nothing you can do about this ..if you like mention me one million times...I am going nowhere....MR silent reader isonu

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 6:32pm On Jan 08
Prophetkelly:
Mr smartest animal in the jungle REST! You are of no use here but a mad noisemaker and hey! You will keep crying from now till ever because people like us always reason first before attacking people of what they are not. Okay I get it you are jealous because his trades were hit and you there is still struggling with your 10 USD trading portfolio.

REST REST REST!!! NOISEMAKER WITHOUT SENSE. IF PEOPLE LIKE GRACE, ILLEGENDS DEY ATTACK PERSON, WE GO JOIN THEM BECAUSE WE KNOW THEY KNOW WASSUP IN CRYPTO WORLD NOT MUSHROOMS FEELING LIKE AN ANT HERE!

Says a faceless animal..

Bla bla bla... grin Try harder next time..this one is not working

you can go and kill yourself.....eleribu somebody...

Weyrey said " silent reader "..silent reader kill you there

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prophetkelly(m): 6:34pm On Jan 08
😆😆😆who no go die before...JUST REST FOR NOW.
lrman:

Bla bla bla...you can go and kill yourself.....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 6:36pm On Jan 08
Prophetkelly:
😆😆😆who no go die before...JUST REST FOR NOW.

You go cry and explain tire...keep crying scammer....I love the fact that you cannot even quote me with your moniker. It shows the coward that you are..cry from now till tomorrow ..you cannot stop me from exposing you ...oya login to that other account and talk there too...as usual
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prophetkelly(m): 6:38pm On Jan 08
I never knew they have started posting pictures here na. Facial animal. I get your time this evening and we go dig am together. Isn't better to be a silent reader than forming sensible reader here?

I don't have trades to give or signals. Why should I be making useless noise like you goat here.

lrman:

Says a faceless animal..

Bla bla bla... grin Try harder next time..this one is not working

you can go and kill yourself.....eleribu somebody...

Weyrey said " silent reader "..silent reader kill you there
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Freksy(m): 6:38pm On Jan 08
Please, should I buy Usdt at about #1,236 now?

I am new in crypto businesses , please help
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 6:39pm On Jan 08
lrman:

And bro look at me..I know send your papa...the fact remains animals like you will not see anyone to scam successfully on this thread again MR Silent reader...as usual they are always claiming silent reader whenever they are exposed..when people were posting calls all these while they did not say they were silent reader oooo...let the word "scam" be mentioned. Their monikers will suddenly become active and they will all claim " silent readers "...

You really do not have sense. Look what you have turned yourself into. You are receiving insults from multiple people and you keep claiming it is one person. So I go come Nairaland, log into another account just to reply you. Based on who wey you be? Guy no drive beta people comot here with this your poverty and jealous mentality o. Why I even replied you is because I will not sit back and watch some useless, irrelevant person chase away one of the few useful people here. If to say you get use here, I for no quote you but you are seriously useless. I have never seen you make any contribution here. Oversabi

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by princeSammyz: 6:40pm On Jan 08
LikeAking:

Sorry!

I traveled..

I am Not with my …..

I sent you the cash for the 10$ worth of BNB yesterday. I'm still expecting the BNB. Kindly reply me on Whatsapp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prophetkelly(m): 6:41pm On Jan 08
Part of your defence has always been someone using new moniker. How highly you think of yourself amazes me.

lrman:

You go cry and explain tire...keep crying scammer....I love the fact that you cannot even quote me with your moniker. It shows the coward that you are..cry from now till tomorrow ..you cannot stop me from exposing you ...oya login to that other account and talk there too...as usual
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 6:41pm On Jan 08
Prophetkelly:
I never knew they have started posting pictures here na. Facial animal. I get your time this evening and we go dig am together. Isn't better to be a silent reader than forming sensible reader here?

I don't have trades to give or signals. Why should I be making useless noise like you goat here.

But you don dey make noise for the past 30 minutes now na grin weyrey

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 6:43pm On Jan 08
Superpack589:

You really do not have sense. Look what you have turned yourself into. You are receiving insults from multiple people and you keep claiming it is one person. So I go come Nairaland, log into another account just to reply you. Based on who wey you be? Guy no drive beta people comot here with this your poverty and jealous mentality o. Why I even replied you is because I will not sit back and watch some useless, irrelevant person chase away one of the few useful people here. If to say you get use here, I for no quote you but you are seriously useless. I have never seen you make any contribution here. Oversabi

Ladies and gentlemen , see how this idiot just exposed himself again and again..look the moniker I quoted where I made that comment but it is this moniker that is quoting me and replying to the comment...oh I guess he forgot to log out... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 6:44pm On Jan 08
princeSammyz:

I sent you the cash for the 10$ worth of BNB yesterday. I'm still expecting the BNB. Kindly reply me on Whatsapp

Ghen Ghen

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prophetkelly(m): 6:45pm On Jan 08
He is very stupid and he thought he is the only one that can insult reason why I'm replying him today.

He has never given out any tangible post here expects insults, noise and attacking people here and if you reply, he will turned it to using new moniker like it is papa that opened accounts for people here.

How can you be accusing someone because he refused to show his referral account and balance? Isn't that shallow? And still they already tagged him scammer and feeling boss on top it.

If you are useful here and at the same time, making noise, we will know that na your way but not the other way round.

Superpack589:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 6:46pm On Jan 08
Prophetkelly:
Part of your defence has always been someone using new moniker. How highly you think of yourself amazes me.

Oga they will keep exposing you and there is nothing you can do about it than to keep crying like you are doing already...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prophetkelly(m): 6:46pm On Jan 08
Condolences to your parents o
lrman:

But you don dey make noise for the past 30 minutes now na ;[/b] I am weyrey born by werey mama and werey papa[b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 6:47pm On Jan 08
Prophetkelly:
He is very stupid and he thought he is the only one that can insult reason why I'm replying him today.

He has never given out any tangible post here expects insults, noise and attacking people here and if you reply, he will turned it to using new moniker like it is papa that opened accounts for people here.

How can you be accusing someone because he refused to show his referral account and balance? Isn't that shallow? And still they already tagged him scammer and feeling boss on top it.

If you are useful here and at the same time, making noise, we will know that na your way but not the other way round.

Oga you are a scammer posting results that are not yours to lure people into your so called useless group outside nairaland...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 6:47pm On Jan 08
Prophetkelly:
Condolences to your parents o

Very childish thing now editing post. grin cheesy

Na your papa and mama go die this year..that is if you still have one ..eleribu
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by princeSammyz: 6:48pm On Jan 08
lrman:

Ghen Ghen

grin grin grin
You think he scammed me? He actually sounded gentlemanly.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prophetkelly(m): 6:48pm On Jan 08
Lol...this one is very funny o
lrman:

[/b]Oga I am a scammer posting results that are not mine to lure people into my so called useless group outside nairaland...[b]
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prophetkelly(m): 6:49pm On Jan 08
Just tell us here. We will send our condolences!
lrman:

Very childish thing now editing post. grin cheesy

[/b]My papa and mama go die this year[b] ..eleribu[b][/b]
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 6:49pm On Jan 08
princeSammyz:

You think he scammed me?

No he did not scam you.. he just wants to help you to keep the money...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by princeSammyz: 6:51pm On Jan 08
lrman:

No he did not scam you.. he just wants to help you to keep the money...
Wow. If there are people with reports of scam here, then why do the admins not do something about them?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3442) (3443) (3444) (3445) (3446) (3447) (3448) ... (3678) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: ixyi(m), okwentency, pafra(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.