Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3320266 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3443) (3444) (3445) (3446) (3447) (3448) (3449) ... (3653) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prophetkelly(m): 6:52pm On Jan 08
Always use escrow if you're transacting on Nairaland. There are known escrows on currencies session. I recommend Braindee and Wese90

princeSammyz:

I sent you the cash for the 10$ worth of BNB yesterday. I'm still expecting the BNB. Kindly reply me on Whatsapp
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 6:52pm On Jan 08
princeSammyz:

Wow. If there are people with reports of scam here, then why do the admins not do something about them?

Because some animals here on this thread will defend the person and claim you are only jealous of the person..They will tell you how the person do drop signals bla bla bla...and that he is not a scammer..that he adds value to the thread...and the case ends till he scams another victims again.....and the cycle goes on and on ...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by saddler: 6:53pm On Jan 08
Head of US SEC Gary Gensler recent tweets ..

Hmmmm.....i dont know what to make of this

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by princeSammyz: 6:53pm On Jan 08
Prophetkelly:
Always use escrow if you're transacting on Nairaland. There are known escrows on currencies session. I recommend Braindee and Wese90

Thank you. I hope it's not a scam though. Because sometimes people swallow whatever they see, and it gets stuck in their throat. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by princeSammyz: 6:55pm On Jan 08
lrman:

Because some animals here on this thread will defend the person and claim you are only jealous of the person..They will tell you how the person do drop signals bla bla bla...and that he is not a scammer..that he adds value to the thread...and the case ends till he scams another victims again.....and the cycle goes on and on ...

I need bnb for gas fees. Do you recommend anyone?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prophetkelly(m): 6:56pm On Jan 08
Let's hope it is not. I have always transacted with escrows though.

princeSammyz:

Thank you. I hope it's not a scam though. Because sometimes people swallow whatever they see, and it gets stuck in their throat. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 6:57pm On Jan 08
princeSammyz:

NO !!!!

Rule number one...TRUST NO ONE

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prophetkelly(m): 6:58pm On Jan 08
See they are all potential scammers here forget all the smart noise they are just doing here. They don't even have escrows. I already told you the thread to go to and also told you reputable escrows on Nairaland. Go to currencies session and post this then request your seller that you will be using escrow for the transaction.

princeSammyz:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by princeSammyz: 6:59pm On Jan 08
Prophetkelly:
See they are all potential scammers here forget all the smart noise they are just doing here. They don't even have escrows. I already told you the thread to go to and also told you reputable escrows on Nairaland. Go to currencies session and post this then request your seller that you will be using escrow for the transaction.

Thank you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by princeSammyz: 7:00pm On Jan 08
phenzy:

I want to buy bnb gas please
Did you complete your transaction with @Likeaking?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 7:03pm On Jan 08
lrman:

Ladies and gentlemen , see how this idiot just exposed himself again and again..look the moniker I quoted where I made that comment but it is this moniker that is quoting me and replying to the comment...oh I guess he forgot to log out... grin grin

I honestly do not want to continue this with you. You are senseless and useless in this thread. Just say amen to that and rest. This is a very important week in the Crypto industry and Your plan is to make this thread so rowdy that we will not be able to focus on what really matters. You are the devil.

This is my last post to you. E-diot.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 7:07pm On Jan 08
*More upside for btc/usdt*

*$45,800 major Resistance*

*And that's where my TP is*

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by princeSammyz: 7:09pm On Jan 08
Prophetkelly:

Please kindly share with me a link to such thread on the currency section. I can't seem to find.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 7:11pm On Jan 08
Superpack589:

I honestly do not want to continue this with you. You are senseless and useless in this thread. Just say amen to that and rest. This is a very important week in the Crypto industry and Your plan is to make this thread so rowdy that we will not be able to focus on what really matters. You are the devil.

This is my last post to you. E-diot.

Emotional blackmail won't work here MR SCAMMER aka silent reader...exposing anyone here is not disturbing the genuine ones on this thread....so focus on what you came to look for and stop jumping into mentions that has to do with scams....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seunmsg(m): 7:11pm On Jan 08
saddler:
Head of US SEC Gary Gensler recent tweets ..

Hmmmm.....i dont know what to make of this

BTC ETF is coming but you all are on your own. DYOR before investing in crypto. Crypto generally na monkey business.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prophetkelly(m): 7:13pm On Jan 08
https://www.nairaland.com/5828664/currency-e-currency-market-deals-2020

princeSammyz:
Please kindly share with me a link to such thread on the currency section. I can't seem to find.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by princeSammyz: 7:14pm On Jan 08
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by princeSammyz: 7:17pm On Jan 08
@likeaking,can you kindly answer your summon? I am expecting the BNB in my wallet
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 7:17pm On Jan 08
What Is Hybrid PoW/PoS?

Hybrid Proof of Work/Proof of Stake (Hybrid PoW/PoS) is a consensus mechanism that combines elements of both Proof of Work (PoW) and Proof of Stake (PoS) to secure a blockchain network. This hybrid approach is designed to leverage the strengths of both PoW and PoS while mitigating their respective limitations. Here's a brief overview of Hybrid PoW/PoS:

1. Proof of Work (PoW):
- In a traditional PoW system, miners compete to solve complex mathematical puzzles, and the first one to solve it gets the right to add a new block to the blockchain. PoW is known for its security through computational work and has been widely used in cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin.

2. Proof of Stake (PoS):
- In a PoS system, validators are chosen to create new blocks based on the amount of cryptocurrency they hold and are willing to "stake" as collateral. PoS aims to achieve consensus in a more energy-efficient manner compared to PoW.

3. Hybrid PoW/PoS:
- The hybrid model incorporates aspects of both PoW and PoS to create a more balanced consensus mechanism. The goal is to benefit from the security features of PoW and the energy efficiency and scalability of PoS.

4. Security Through PoW:
- The PoW component provides an initial layer of security by requiring miners to perform computational work. This helps prevent certain types of attacks and ensures a fair distribution of new coins.

5. Energy Efficiency of PoS:
- The PoS component reduces the environmental impact and energy consumption associated with pure PoW systems. Validators are selected based on the amount of cryptocurrency they hold, promoting a more eco-friendly consensus process.

6. Block Validation:
- The hybrid model may use PoW for block validation initially and gradually transition to PoS as the blockchain matures or as certain conditions are met. This allows for flexibility and adaptation to changing network requirements.

7. Resistance to 51% Attacks:
- By incorporating PoW, the hybrid model aims to resist 51% attacks, where an entity controls the majority of the network's computational power. PoS further enhances security by adding a layer of economic incentive for validators to act honestly.

8. Scalability:
- PoS is generally considered more scalable than PoW, and the hybrid model benefits from this scalability, allowing for faster transaction processing and a potentially higher throughput.

Examples of cryptocurrencies that have implemented a hybrid PoW/PoS consensus mechanism include Decred (DCR). Each hybrid system may have unique parameters and configurations tailored to the specific goals and requirements of the blockchain network.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prophetkelly(m): 7:21pm On Jan 08
@likeaking, I don't think your hunger is so bad that 10usd is the cure. Firstly, you don't do transaction when your phone is off or you are not active to attend to your customer. Reply to your customer ASAP!

princeSammyz:
@likeaking,can you kindly answer your summon? I am expecting the BNB in my wallet
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by princeSammyz: 7:24pm On Jan 08
Prophetkelly:
@likeaking, I don't think your hunger is so bad that 10usd is the cure. Firstly, you don't do transaction when your phone is off or you are not active to attend to your customer. Reply to your customer ASAP!

Thank you for solidarity. I mean Naija isn't that bad yet.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 7:39pm On Jan 08
fashionnisir:

Please , i need the book, email ifeanyiawalite336@gmail.com thanks , can i still go for these call it -18 % at support level.
Could see volume in the 24 hours.
sent, just this question now, people is now at demand zone, not good for short.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 7:40pm On Jan 08
30card:

good morning sir,
please can you kindly forward the e-book to my mail.
speakyzee@gmail.com
done
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:53pm On Jan 08
GRACEGLORY:

BTC eyeing $47K

😗
🎶🎼

We’re not all gamblers

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 7:55pm On Jan 08
GRACEGLORY:

😗
🎶🎼

We’re not all gamblers

Kudos to you !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 7:56pm On Jan 08
SINisSIN:
Personally, I'm the last person to be scammed.. I don't buy, I don't sell and I don't patronise people online. If I need anything, I get to see it with my eyes first before paying.

That being said, let's keep watching but referral screenshot or balance shots is rather a funny attack to be tagged scammer.

grin wink cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DeBruno1: 8:21pm On Jan 08
lrman:
A well co-ordinated scam is about to be carried out on this thread , just look at the last five pages of this thread and those strange monikers suddenly flying around , check their post history and check their writing style ...anyone who still falls for the scam must obviously be someone who intentionally want to be scammed, because the signs are ther already and there is no way you will tell me you cannot see them.
as e dey pain dem e dey sweet us
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DeBruno1: 8:23pm On Jan 08
lrman:

When people see genuine screenshot that belongs to you , they will know...

Hundreds of people post screenshot on this thread.. and they were not accused .. for this guy to be accused , something is obviously wrong somewhere...ask yourself...why are the referral codes hidden ?? You know the answer already.

Moving forward , look at what ilegend is doing ..he keeps sharing information for FREE...and he did not say oh people should send him DMs before they can get the information or that people should join his group or be selling anything etc...

What we all should be doing in this thread is to share trading information , signals and analysis ..and it should all be done on this thread.. That was why this thread was created..it was not created for a place where you should come and advertise WhatsApp or telegram group or where you should come and share screenshot of trading results which do not even belong to you
Na ogwu go kill you he post legit signal
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dukeo(m): 8:28pm On Jan 08
GRACEGLORY:

😗
🎶🎼

We’re not all gamblers

My no1 follower on this thread grin

Waiting for ens to do that thing make I see food chop cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 8:30pm On Jan 08
DeBruno1:
Na ogwu go kill you he post legit signal
grin LOL
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 8:35pm On Jan 08
As person no get money for bt.c make alts rally for me Na undecided

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Starboytwo(m): 8:47pm On Jan 08
clems88:
As person no get money for bt.c make alts rally for me Na undecided
I swear. Make them rally make everywhere soft.

I need some big movement.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3443) (3444) (3445) (3446) (3447) (3448) (3449) ... (3653) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Kobicove(m), egbeocha(m), coldzobo, TradingGod and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.