Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,276 members, 7,829,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3349605 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3448) (3449) (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) (3454) ... (3668) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luada(m): 9:07pm On Jan 09
Buy xai buy xai buy xai

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 9:09pm On Jan 09
SINisSIN:
That likeaking is a thief. He scammed the guy because I remember he quote someone with his number on this thread but unfortunately the number has been deleted.

It is still a wonder why someone will trust another random person online and just sent money like that!! Make Seun sef turn buyer and seller today, I no go patronise am online. I dey craze ni..

Of course he did! We talk and talk and still people running to scams. Buying trading books, taking trading classes...money you should use to buy and hold something to change your life within 1.5 years..... just wonderful!

Make I do retire make I just turn reader for here... Follow Mazi them go one Island with them Oyoyo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gabaih(m): 9:15pm On Jan 09
Luada:
Buy xai buy xai buy xai

All na listing gra gra. Let it settle before you grab a bag
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SINisSIN(m): 9:19pm On Jan 09
My man people will always get scammed no matter how you preach it because they are lazy, greedy and always looking for fast money.

Talking about crypto these days, what courses or materials are you buying that you can't freely find on YouTube, X and other sites. Ask them here how many of them subscribe to crypto crew university on YouTube? (At least that's a popular crypto channel on YouTube) but let one moniker copied and post winning trades consistently for three days here, they will start bossing him or her and boom crypto materials and classes start flowing from one angle to the other.

I keep saying this, no Nigeria will ever willingly teach you where he or she is making cool unstress money. Not possible! Just give them time, they will eventually come out with their plans, from free classes to VIP. They full telegram sir.

Scam is not even happening here sir, check Forex and properties threads. You go see tire.

Chikacha:

Of course he did! We talk and talk and still people running to scams. Buying trading books, taking trading classes...money you should use to buy and hold something to change your life within 1.5 years..... just wonderful!

Make I do retire make I just turn reader for here... Follow Mazi them go one Island with them Oyoyo cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 9:28pm On Jan 09
SINisSIN:
My man people will always get scammed no matter how you preach it because they are lazy, greedy and always looking for fast money.

Talking about crypto these days, what courses or materials are you buying that you can't freely find on YouTube, X and other sites. Ask them here how many of them subscribe to crypto crew university on YouTube? (At least that's a popular crypto channel on YouTube) but let one moniker copied and post winning trades consistently for three days here, they will start bossing him or her and boom crypto materials and classes start flowing from one angle to the other.

I keep saying this, no Nigeria will ever willingly teach you where he or she is making cool unstress money. Not possible! Just give them time, they will eventually come out with their plans, from free classes to VIP. They full telegram sir.

Scam is not even happening here sir, check Forex and properties threads. You go see tire.

True but sad
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:15pm On Jan 09
GRACEGLORY:

Hey guys, here’s Gary advising us, seems he’s been pressed on all sides to approve the ETF

https:///garygensler/status/1744383653008839126?s=61

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Czsamanie: 10:18pm On Jan 09
Hehehe
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:23pm On Jan 09
GRACEGLORY:

$48K obviously on the table

BTC touched 48K, now are we dumping?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 10:24pm On Jan 09
Adedamola044:
Baba, aside trading? What else are u into online.
btc hashing
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:27pm On Jan 09
grin

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by saddler: 10:31pm On Jan 09
undecided

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:31pm On Jan 09
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:32pm On Jan 09
OgogoroFreak:
grin

I hope this account hasn’t been hacked, because that will be misleading.

https:///secgov/status/1744829327294837236?s=61

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:34pm On Jan 09
GRACEGLORY:

I hope this account hasn’t been hacked, because that will be misleading.

https:///secgov/status/1744829327294837236?s=61
It was hacked

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:37pm On Jan 09
OgogoroFreak:
It was hacked

Somebody tested the market. I don’t believe it was hacked.
Gary don’t lie to us man.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 10:52pm On Jan 09
GRACEGLORY:

They are trying to crash the market.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:02pm On Jan 09
GRACEGLORY:

maybe. Just maybe.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luada(m): 11:15pm On Jan 09
gabaih:

All na listing gra gra. Let it settle before you grab a bag

We know Na but I don buy small
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 11:51pm On Jan 09
I pray this ETF doesn't get approved. I want organic move.

I have just checked almost every coin on Binance on their 1 month time frame. Those ones with long candles in green on monthly TF will bleed. I've already started shorting OP with sense and in profit from $3.66 at 50x.

By tomorrow, I'll hedge everything and when it's rejected, I'll close the long and leave the short. If it gets approved, which I pray it doesn't, I'll close short and let the long move.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 11:51pm On Jan 09
princeSammyz:

Sorry for replying very late..

You know NL is not my house or office..

This number is not mine..

May a scammer here, changed is moniker to like a king and scammed them..

If you check my post very well I replied one of my mentions with: I am not available right now, I traveled..

I have never had a conversation with this guy..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 11:52pm On Jan 09
Chikacha:

You are a fool..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 11:53pm On Jan 09
SINisSIN:
That likeaking is a thief. He scammed the guy because I remember he quote someone with his number on this thread but unfortunately the number has been deleted.

It is still a wonder why someone will trust another random person online and just sent money like that!! Make Seun sef turn buyer and seller today, I no go patronise am online. I dey craze ni..

Na your papa be thief.

Idiot..

A criminal, one of you, used my moniker to scam.. Some one..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 11:55pm On Jan 09
OgogoroFreak:
LikeAking scammed the guy because he copied the number from his reply to another person trying to sell that person bnb. I saw that chat but he's smart and had deleted it.

You are not wise at all.

Show me where, I deleted my my post..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 12:04am On Jan 10
princeSammyz:

The time of chatting and the time of payment is too far apart…

You chatted this guy around 10 am and paid him around 7:45pm.

Please drop the transaction number, let someone call kuda for verification.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 12:08am On Jan 10
doyin01:

Okay...well I checked the screenshot of the conversation you posted.. and I quickly copied out the phone number that is showing..the number showing is 08145227409

Then a simple search via the search button on the nairaland homepage showed you were chatting with a well known scammer with various monikers and the scammer smartly deleted all his scam posts on nairaland but no matter how smart you think you are , technology is smarter than you... "..

Ladies and gentlemen , just go to Google com and type the phone number in the search button and you will see some of the monikers used by the same scammer .

So it is an established fact that the phone number belongs to a well known scammer and truly that guy was scammed , but there is no evidence that the phone number belongs to "likeaking".....

But if "likeaking" full name is the same as the name shown on the bank transfer receipt.. then he MIGHT be guilty of the accusation but for now it is is innocent until proven guilty ...

We just need to find out the name that owns that phone number.. if the name is the same as that of the one on the transfer receipt , then likeaking is definitely guilty

The time of chatting and the time of payment is too far apart…

He chatted this guy around 10 am and paid him around 7:45pm.( From his watsapp and receipt s shot)

Please let him drop the transaction number, let someone call kuda for verification.

To aid your investigation, I am willing to give you my NL account details..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 12:19am On Jan 10
doyin01:

Okay...well I checked the screenshot of the conversation you posted.. and I quickly copied out the phone number that is showing..the number showing is 08145227409

This guy first mentioned me for BNB around 6:50 pm 7/1/2024 and made the payment by 7 past.

In his wats app chat, we first communicated by 10:am… Check this fact.. The timing is off.

See the evidence below..

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 1:01am On Jan 10
LikeAking:

This guy first mentioned me for BNB around 6:50 pm 7/1/2024 and made the payment by 7 past.

In his wats app chat, we first communicated by 10:am… Check this fact.. The timing is off.

See the evidence below..

He first reached out by 7:57pm and then took the screenshot 10:21am on another day.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 1:24am On Jan 10
XaToXi:

He first reached out by 7:57pm and then took the screenshot 10:21am on another day.

Ok!

I get it now..

But that person is not me..

I have not dropped my phone number on this thread bf..

A scammer heard, I am selling gas, then impersonated me.

I don’t even have a kuda bank account..

I should have published all my details when I made the post..

I don’t sell for 1200 Naira too.. I will send you my quotes screen shots on NL..

Here is still the receipt, check the payment time..

Payment time is 7:36, but from his chat, even by 8:15 he was still chatting with The said Chibuzor about his account details.

I stand to be corrected…

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 1:44am On Jan 10
My first reply to Johnny, I didn’t even send him my number or anything..

Only a scammer sells for 1200..

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hudson777: 1:57am On Jan 10
GreatManBee:

Hi, I still haven't be able to get some Eth into metamask. I think I've lost the Trx I transferred there.

Is there another method to transfer Eth to metamask cheaply. Current gas fee is about 9usd.
we are in the beginning of a bull market my friend,gas fees are usually high when market is bullish
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seunmsg(m): 3:28am On Jan 10
Who will investigate and sanction SEC for market manipulation?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 3:34am On Jan 10
24 Coins on Binance to Short If ETF Gets Rejected.
See Images Below.

Number 1.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3448) (3449) (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) (3454) ... (3668) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: swiz123(m), Robnectar(m), cmoney22222, ejosh4(m), PrinceWezy(m), Redcup(f), wonlasewonimi and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.