Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3294518 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3451) (3452) (3453) (3454) (3455) (3456) (3457) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:12pm On Jan 10
LikeAking:

07061793142 = my verified number with NiN.

This is supposed to be my side hustle, but the devil took over..

For now maybe.

I may continue or end it..

better to end it before you scam someone here again or you sell strictly with known escrow in nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 2:14pm On Jan 10
LikeAking:

Continue dieing of hatred..

No, my brother. This is 2024. I cannot hate you, You have done nothing to me.
If na converse you wan converse with me, you nor go curse, wink if you fit, we fit talk reach end of bull...if not weytin I go gain nau? if I nor dey here, I dey run to sleep, If I nor sleep, I dey run to work. My work go make me 800 USD a day. or 1k with overtime.. and na only 24 hours dey inside one day..which is why I need to make am for crypto. This place na my small play ground to relax and think about home, why I wan dey fight make myself stress more for here?... If I fit say see what King can do why I nor go talk am, for all the times I spend to read here, Na only bad thing I don see you do.. and curse.

I simply have nothing to say to a man who cannot do without cursing his fellow man. How can anything good come out of such a person?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 2:16pm On Jan 10
Fhaze:

i dont think Big whales are going to sell the news
the amount of money thats about to flow into btc is too huge to Bail out to early

That money needs cheap btc to buy in.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 2:20pm On Jan 10
Observing

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 2:23pm On Jan 10
📈 Long: $ETH
📊ENTRY: CMP, 2350
🛑Stop-loss: 2300
🎯Take-profit: 2400 - 2500 - 2600

Nb: it is advised to de-risk your position when trade is 2-3% in profit
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 10kgod(m): 2:50pm On Jan 10
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 3:06pm On Jan 10
Are you looking for "where to sell your Skrill Funds in Nigeria" Your search is over as we are the best plug around.

We buy from as little as $2 and we also buy in bulk at the Rate = N1050 - N1100/$ (RATE CHANGES OVER TIME. ALWAYS ASK FOR CURRENT RATE)

CHECK OUR WEB PAGE: https://kwitoc.disha.page

For Proof of Transactions, check HERE: https://www.nairaland.com/7861654/buy-skrill-thousands-millions-naira

OR OUR INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/kwitoc_ng

WhatsApp Us Via 08038606260.

OTHER COINS YOU CAN BUY OR SELL FROM AS LITTLE AS $2: TRON, SMART CHAIN, SHIBA, ETH (BEP20), ARB, ADA, SOLANA and all coins on Binance, MexC

Let's make you happy with our complete transactions. Thank you

Agunbiade Sanya...

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 3:20pm On Jan 10
Are you looking for "where to sell your Skrill Funds in Nigeria" Your search is over as we are the best plug around.

We buy from as little as $2 and we also buy in bulk at the Rate = N1050 - N1100/$ (RATE CHANGES OVER TIME. ALWAYS ASK FOR CURRENT RATE)

For Proof of Transactions, check HERE: https://www.nairaland.com/7861654/buy-skrill-thousands-millions-naira

OR OUR INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/kwitoc_ng

WhatsApp Us Via 08038606260.

OTHER COINS YOU CAN BUY OR SELL FROM AS LITTLE AS $2: TRON, SMART CHAIN, SHIBA, ETH (BEP20), ARB, ADA, SOLANA and all coins on Binance, MexC

Let's make you happy with our complete transactions. Thank you

Agunbiade Sanya...

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smithwilliams826: 3:25pm On Jan 10
grin
Superpack589:

Is google banned on your device bro?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 3:31pm On Jan 10
Adedamola044:
please what's btc hashing
una nor go kee person for here cheesy

See am here

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 3:58pm On Jan 10
iLegendd:
Number 2
Number 3

I jumped into number 3 this morning.Already up 100%. Thanks for the info. My btc shorts from 47k still open

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 4:01pm On Jan 10
nna777:

Boy o boy!!!
We’re headed to 40k levels.
Those are some red long candles forming . The pump 2 days ago was exit liquidity.

Once 44k8 resistance breaks which it will soon, next is 44k3.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 4:16pm On Jan 10
Naaahhh. I said my Maximum hold time is December 2025. And I also said the bull will last for a very long time.
Chikacha:

Wait a minute, Mazi, You are saying the bull will last till 2025 December?
I am planning to be out of the market by july 2025 ooh

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 4:24pm On Jan 10
I don confuse but I ll just be listening for when you start to sell.
Mazinewmoney:
Naaahhh. I said my Maximum hold time is December 2025. And I also said the bull will last for a very long time.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 4:31pm On Jan 10
GRACEGLORY:

If you bought in, keep holding up, you’d see Heaven

@ristance.i look forward to A break upward
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 4:33pm On Jan 10
nna777:

Once 44k8 resistance breaks which it will soon, next is 44k3.

Crazy market
Closed all my shorts
Looks like we’re heading up.
Crazy market!!!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 4:56pm On Jan 10
I no just understand wetin dey happen.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dotunibrahim7(m): 5:04pm On Jan 10
Lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emmachukwudi123: 5:07pm On Jan 10
good evening boss, pls i need the e-book (arewabase99@gmail.com)
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lymelyte(m): 5:43pm On Jan 10
Please I need a strategy on how to maximize profit always when btc goes up. I don't want to lose this profit by just leaving it there..pls gurus what is the strategy?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Evaloyal2J(f): 6:09pm On Jan 10
Finally, the approval of BTC etf is happening.

so Who can turn this borrowed $20 to $1000 within 2 days?
grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by princeSammyz: 6:33pm On Jan 10
SINisSIN:
Likeaking you posted a number some days ago in response to another username asking you for BnB. You asked him to reach out to you via the number. Why did you delete it?

The problem with you folks is that you don't think of nearest days, you believe you can always scam and change indentity. Your business is a long term stuff and you could have easily built a reputation here with constant customers here but you guys don't reason that way.

Now let's say you are not the scammer (someone impersonated you) it still baffles me what the person wanna do with 12k now in Nigeria. Isn't that madness?

And so you know, always represent the name you claim. A king is a reputable and respectable individual, king doesn't steal, king doesn't insult everyone anyhow, king always find a way to settle issues amicably without dishing out insults here and there.

Thank you very much. He probably doesn't see a prospect for his business and himself, and so doesn't care about reputation. I had wanted to buy some more coins from him actually. But then, he was smart enough to eat his cake and have it. Lol.
I knew how I got the number,but when he denied, I questioned my memory. I thought I must have copied the number on a different comment. Thank God you saw the comment too.
Nairaland I think should do better at scam control.
I needed the bnb urgently and didn't want to wait and research properly on how I can get it. I eventually waited, and paid for foolishness. I hope he is fine sha, because stone where he swallow don hook am for im neck

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 6:41pm On Jan 10
princeSammyz:

Thank you very much. He probably doesn't see a prospect for his business and himself, and so doesn't care about reputation. I had wanted to buy some more coins from him actually. But then, he was smart enough to eat his cake and have it. Lol.
I knew how I got the number,but when he denied, I questioned my memory. I thought I must have copied the number on a different comment. Thank God you saw the comment too.
I needed the bnb urgently and didn't want to wait and research properly on how I can get it. I eventually waited, and paid for foolishness. I hope he is fine sha, because stone where he swallow don hook am for im neck

Guy, no be me scam you..

I am sorry for the derogatory words, I used on you..

I tot it was a set up, I tot my enemies on this thread @ plotting against me.

I have no hand in your problem..

It was a business, I have been planing to establish since last, so I decided to start small and test the market..

It was later people started enquring about my services, which was on Sunday and I was unavailable..

Pls accept my apologies…

I should have dropped my details here when I made the post, I should have also been very vigilant after making the post..

Who ever scammed you is right here watching every thing..

I am innocent…

I won’t even sell gas at $10…

My intention was to sell smaller amounts at 1300-1500..

Once agian sorry for your loss..

If I am guilty of scamming you, what ever I lay may hands on should never, ever work..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 6:43pm On Jan 10
Ghen ghen. Hmm. Ghen ghen. This film tough o.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 6:47pm On Jan 10
princeSammyz:

If I scam you, make the stone hook me for neck, if I am innocent, let the stone hook the neck of the true offender..

I can send you my NL details to see for your self..

I also appreciate you guys for turning up on my business and was very happy..

I went and liquidated some crypto and planed to start big on Monday, only for this nonsense to happen….

Very bad..

Who will ever trust me here agian?

My hands are very clean..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 6:50pm On Jan 10
It’s the good people that suffer for it..

For now, I may never go on with this gas biz agian..

All of you think, I scammed him..

Even our fake detectives here are not helping matter..

Go through my old post on NL, you will know me better..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 7:05pm On Jan 10
Adedamola044:
please what's btc hashing
hashing is accumulation of Bitcoin using antminer. I make more in hashing than trading tho however, I can't leave anyone.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 7:08pm On Jan 10
Superpack589:

Do giveaway. grin
lol. On this thread? No.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 7:19pm On Jan 10
henrycryptmento:
lol. On this thread? No.
You can just do it to your loyal fans, like me, boss.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by egbeocha(m): 7:20pm On Jan 10
LikeAking:

It’s the good people that suffer for it..

For now, I may never go on with this gas biz agian..

All of you think, I scammed him..

Even our fake detectives here are not helping matter..

Go through my old post on NL, you will know me better..

If nobody has vouch for u, then there's problem with u. even wen I said u should provide a payment receipt u use for @johnn87, u ve failed to provide it. Why shud we all believe u undecided lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 7:33pm On Jan 10
egbeocha:

If nobody has vouch for u, then there's problem with u. even wen I said u should provide a payment receipt u use for @johnn87, u ve failed to provide it. Why shud we all believe u undecided lipsrsealed undecided

U didn’t check your quote..

I and Johnny did not conclude any deal..

How will they vouch for me, it’s a new venture….

I have not even done my first transaction, bf the scammer struck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:48pm On Jan 10
Evaloyal2J:
Finally, the approval of BTC etf is happening.

so Who can turn this borrowed $20 to $1000 within 2 days?
grin
try LikeAking or IronCastle or deflover

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3451) (3452) (3453) (3454) (3455) (3456) (3457) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Omuka and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.