Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3297411 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3456) (3457) (3458) (3459) (3460) (3461) (3462) ... (3643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 5:06pm On Jan 11
Now think of institutional interests...wait till they start filing ETFs for altcoins.
Chikacha:
Please I have been thinking.... In the Last bull Market, most shitcoins and projects without utility easily got to 150 Million Market capitalization (MC). Is it fair to expect most project in this bull run to attain 500 million MC, considering the increase in crypto users and believes. Also consider that there were government handouts during the last time
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 5:12pm On Jan 11
Abidek900:

Do you have suggestions of any coin below $1 that's promising please?

Buy Matic, before it’s too late

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 5:14pm On Jan 11
doyin01:

Wo you have earned my respect jare...even if you later make calls that fails in the future ...the ones that was successful in the past is enough to make wealth from the crypto market for those that followed your signals ...you are among those people that were consistently dropping signals without telling people to send you DMs or telling people to join your WhatsApp group bla bla bla

It’s an honor, Boss🙏🏽

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 5:23pm On Jan 11
What's your conviction for $HOT regarding that price?
GRACEGLORY:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 5:51pm On Jan 11
OgogoroFreak:
How is that short going?

Don't play with my btc else you gon learn the hard way.

It’s going well my friend grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dukeo(m): 6:03pm On Jan 11
doyin01:

Wo you have earned my respect jare...even if you later make calls that fails in the future ...the ones that was successful in the past is enough to make wealth from the crypto market for those that followed your signals ...you are among those people that were consistently dropping signals without telling people to send you DMs or telling people to join your WhatsApp group bla bla bla

I swear. I missed sol @ 18$ when he called. Now he called ENS I got in almost late but I got in. Without the 40$ he promised I've made 2x of what I initially bought with. GRACEGLORY no de gamble

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tyup(m): 6:15pm On Jan 11
Fhaze:

i dont get swap what to what ??
USDT to the coin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lenghtinny(m): 6:22pm On Jan 11
GRACEGLORY:

I’m Hodling on to this 🙏

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GabrielYulaw(m): 6:54pm On Jan 11
GRACEGLORY:
Ayarandy

If I were to invest now… THERE TOKENS I WONT BE ABLE TO BUY COS I FEEL THEYRE ALREADY EXPENSIVE. TAKE FORINSANCE, SOL. NOT THST IT DOESNT HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO, IT DOES, BUT MISSING IT ALL THE WAY FROM $8? AVAX MISDING IT ALL THE WAY FROM $9? Sighs… 😔

Matic- $300
HOT- $150
AXS- $50

LTC- $73
BSV- $97
ETC- $30
ARB- $200
AIDOGE- $100

Abeg, is this predicted future price?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:12pm On Jan 11
GabrielYulaw:

Abeg, is this predicted future price?

No sir.

It’s how Ayarandy, could invest $1K

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:12pm On Jan 11
lenghtinny:

I’m Hodling on to this 🙏

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 7:20pm On Jan 11
lenghtinny:

I’m Hodling on to this 🙏
Me too o.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 7:36pm On Jan 11
Now that bitcoin ETF is a done deal, the next narrative is the ETH ETF.

That's why coins like ETH, ETC and ENS have been pumping recently.

Not too late to get in on coins that fit that narrative.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:41pm On Jan 11
nna777:

It’s going well my friend grin
after you don cancel am in fear, abi? smiley
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ayarandy: 7:42pm On Jan 11
Honestly I'm humbled at how kind you are. God bless you!
GRACEGLORY:
Ayarandy

If I were to invest now… THERE TOKENS I WONT BE ABLE TO BUY COS I FEEL THEYRE ALREADY EXPENSIVE. TAKE FORINSANCE, SOL. NOT THST IT DOESNT HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO, IT DOES, BUT MISSING IT ALL THE WAY FROM $8? AVAX MISDING IT ALL THE WAY FROM $9? Sighs… 😔

Matic- $300
HOT- $150
AXS- $50

LTC- $73
BSV- $97
ETC- $30
ARB- $200
AIDOGE- $100

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fhaze(m): 7:44pm On Jan 11
tyup:

USDT to the coin

Yes but gas fees will be there

Better u just send it to mexc or whatever exchange

Then swap it to usdt, buy any coin you want
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 8:22pm On Jan 11
People use different coding, but I use RGB. I know BTC will touch the blue line, 200EMA before or after halving. It's just a matter of some weeks or months. That day, alts will bleed like it's a Boko Haram massacre. But the bleed won't last for more than a day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:35pm On Jan 11
twosquare:
What's your conviction for $HOT regarding that price?

To understand what Holo does for app hosting, it could be helpful to consider Airbnb's position in the leisure market and its operations with regard to hotels.

The fundamental idea behind HOT is attractive, it’s so cheap, and it can potentially do multiple times. And It's a build-out without any hype. I’m looking at 0.1
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by blackdodo: 8:50pm On Jan 11
Is anyone looking at Beam (BEAM)? It's been on my wishlist for a while now.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 9:22pm On Jan 11
cool cool
Good one
GRACEGLORY:

To understand what Holo does for app hosting, it could be helpful to consider Airbnb's position in the leisure market and its operations with regard to hotels.

The fundamental idea behind HOT is attractive, it’s so cheap, and it can potentially do multiple times. And It's a build-out without any hype. I’m looking at 0.1

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Truthshotcrazy: 9:26pm On Jan 11
Abidek900:

Do you have suggestions of any coin below $1 that's promising please?

Buy XRP ripple. Utility use cases and adaptations too plenty. They recently had a partnership with Moneygram. Currently under $1. It will certainly shoot to the moon at least $3 post halving in the bull run.

If U Invest $3000 in spot now, you will get back minimum of $9000 within a year Nd possibly beyond. Sure banker.
Jan 11th 2024 XRP ripple =$0.6usdt

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 9:38pm On Jan 11
twosquare:
Now think of institutional interests...wait till they start filing ETFs for altcoins.

From Afar, it looks massive.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 9:39pm On Jan 11
XaToXi:
Now that bitcoin ETF is a done deal, the next narrative is the ETH ETF.

That's why coins like ETH, ETC and ENS have been pumping recently.

Not too late to get in on coins that fit that narrative.

I think it ll be next circle.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tyup(m): 9:47pm On Jan 11
Fhaze:

Yes but gas fees will be there
Better u just send it to mexc or whatever exchange
Then swap it to usdt, buy any coin you want
I'm grateful sir, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubyjade: 10:18pm On Jan 11
What Is an Initial Dex Offering?

Initial dex offerings, or IDOs, are tokens that represent any type of asset hosted on a decentralized exchange (DEX) — an IDO is when a project launches a token through a decentralized liquidity exchange. IDOs can be created for anything from cryptocurrency to a music album, to aether powered battle ships. IDOs offer businesses a tool for engaging their communities in an economy that both enriches their products and services while allowing them to make smart business decisions regarding their assets.

In the same way that traditional startups receive venture capital before launching, projects issuing initial DEX offerings receive financing from individual investors. Unlike an initial public offering, investors in initial dex offerings never own any equity in the project.
IDOs have some benefits that may make them more attractive than ICOs and IEOs: immediate liquidity, immediate trading and lower costs for listing.

‍An initial DEX offering or IDO refers to the launching of a cryptocurrency on a decentralized exchange (DEX). In an IDO, a blockchain project makes a coin’s first public debut on a DEX in order to raise funding from retail investors. IDOs have similarities with initial exchange offerings (IEOs), where crypto projects launch their token and raise funds via a centralized exchange, since both allow immediate trading on top of raising funds. However, centralized exchanges impose strict ground rules including:
—> Payment of a huge sum or offering a portion of the tokens to the exchange;
—> Prohibiting the project from listing their token on competing exchanges;
—> Having very small leeway in controlling the parameters of a project’s token sale.

IDOs, on the other hand, can offer a far more cost-effective token sale and listing model. Firstly, an IDO provides quick liquidity with little to no slippage through available liquidity pools in a DEX. Relatively, it has cheaper listing costs. And like IEOs, it allows instantaneous trading.
Examples of DEXs that offer IDO services include Binance DEX, Polkastarter and Uniswap. Most traders also prefer IDOs over ICOs since IDO listings prevent the issuer of the tokens from controlling how the fundraising round will go. One of the first IDOs launched in the space was RAVEN, which was listed in Binance DEX in June 2019.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 10:54pm On Jan 11
Once it breaks out on daily, and a retest is done, then we good to *BUY*. Or you can buy some on *SPOT*

Been busy with trades for those asking, let's trade..

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 12:08am On Jan 12
Ningishzida:

Hi, It is possible that @likeAking might be innocent.
I have been a victim of a false accusation in the past, and I have witnessed an innocent victim been lynched by mobs who had no idea what is happening. It is not something to be quiet about.

First, I quote the victims claim of how he got the "08145227409" number he chatted with:

From the above, the only person who wanted the 4.5$ of BNB I could find from previous pages was the user "Johnn87"

Someone else accused LikeAking of being smart and deleting the number from his reply afterwards, however I havent seen any feature for deleting a post on NL. AFAIK, only Mods or the spam bot can delete a post here. I have only been able to modify NL posts in the past, or maybe I'm missing something.

Regarding the possibility of modifying the posts, if you all check properly, the user "Johnn87" quoted LikeAking's post in all their exchanged conversations. This means even if LikeAking was smart by quickly modifying all the messages to remove the said "08145227409" number, it would have been impossible for him to remove the quoted conversation copies made by user "Johnn87".
Nowhere among those quoted conversation copies made by user "Johnn87" did LikeAking drop any phone number.

I made a screen recording of the page 3435 of this thread as seen on Yandex's cache dated January 4, a day after the conversation between "Johnn87" and "LikeAking"
LikeAKing didn't drop any phone number for "Johnn87" in all his messages as seen on that cached page. The video recording is almost 70MB and I don't know how to attach it here. Anyone interested can request for it and I will look for a way to reduce the size and upload it.

According to Yandex's cache history, the Nairaland User named 'loftus' dropped that "08145227409" number on NL on 09.11.2023 14:57, asking someone to reach him through Whatsapp. But this post was recently deleted by a NL mod, probably after someone reported the phone number as a scam, and the user has not been online sice January 08, now it only appears as a blank space on the users NL post history when you check their profile.

Although I am not vouching for LikeAking, I think there might be a possibility that he is innocent, since there is no proof whatsoever that he has posted the said "08145227409" number at any time jn the past.

Thank you very much, for proving my innocence..

👍👍👍👍

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 12:13am On Jan 12
GRACEGLORY:
Ayarandy

Matic- $300
HOT- $150
AXS- $50

LTC- $73
BSV- $97
ETC- $30
ARB- $200
AIDOGE- $100

🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Creeza(m): 4:54am On Jan 12
Is anyone watching $SEI ecosystem?

If you are still fading SEI you don't know what's coming...

I shilled $TIA to you guys when it was at $2 now TIA is 15+

I shilled ordi at 2$ Now ordi is 74+

I shilled rats and Sats and both went on to do an ATH of about 100x from floor price... ( although there is a retracement currently, the bull run might spark their parabolic motion. DYOR)

Now back to the SEI chain

I'm watching closely

Yaka Finance is understandably farming an Airdrop so they are on my watch list

Krytonite.Fi is also a good watch.

Then there are other coins seriously building on the Chain, SEIDOW, SEIFTY, SIERA, SEIYAN just to mention a few... my strong conviction?

SIERA did about 30x on launch day, there has been a retracement but it seems the team are here for along time

SEIDOw, the sslf-acclaimed zachXBT of SEI, he has been accused however of dumping on his community but he claims it just FUD... DYOR

Seifty, will launch soon

SEIYAN, the first memecoin on the chain. No doubt they are already at 18M plus mc

These coins are on my watch list and I got a bag on those already launched...

It's bull season Baby. Let's make memories 😀

Don't forget, always DYOR

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 6:53am On Jan 12
Probability....

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 7:28am On Jan 12
BCH baby cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Davisk11(m): 8:12am On Jan 12
Davisk11:
Buying massively

Btc 1263/$ 1k above

Usdt 1267/$ 1k above

Chime 1140/$ 1k above

SoFi 1130/$ 1k above

Money order
980/$...2k above

Cash mailing
1020/$... 2k above

Wire transfer 1040/$ ..5k above

Direct deposit 980/$ 5k above

Money Gram 980..1k above

Apple pay 980/$ 1k above

Cash app 1040/$ ...1k above

Walmart to Walmart 940/$ ...1k above

DCU non member 1030/$....1k above

Western Union 970/$ ..1k above

Google pay 980/$…1k above

(1) (2) (3) ... (3456) (3457) (3458) (3459) (3460) (3461) (3462) ... (3643) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: representae, jayce232, OgogoroFreak(m), Deasegun19(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.