Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3350933 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3458) (3459) (3460) (3461) (3462) (3463) (3464) ... (3668) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 5:40pm On Jan 12
Only BTC dipping

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 5:46pm On Jan 12
Superpack589:
I have been meaning to ask this here because I don't know how to ask googe. Since I do not have the mind for the turbulence of the Futures market, I have switched to spot for now. So if for instance, I buy a coin and it starts going down, what happens if it gets to zero? Will my account be liquidated or it will enter the minus stage like in Futures market?

Nothing like liquidation or negative balance in spot.

Your balance will just turn to zero or dust worst case.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 6:01pm On Jan 12
Fhaze:

I saw some fud on cmc concerning $xdb.

Although its at a very cheap price

You think it can wipe a zero at least this year ?

Well, can’t tell time. But it will, sir.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 6:01pm On Jan 12
Btc tapped the 0.618 FIB retracement level at 48.8k. Expect alts to have a massive run while btc consolidates at the top before the whole market enters a major correction. I'll be building swing short position on BTC above 47k. Idea invalidated if btc starts to close weekly candles above 49k

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by whitestar01(m): 6:54pm On Jan 12
PepeXKermit:

what do you mean call sol at 18? who did not know this was the bottom of the market at the time?
Why didn't you inform us then?

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:43pm On Jan 12
GRACEGLORY:

Well, here’s my psychology perspective of the market.

Many have already amassed sizeable profits they’re sitting on, they’ll take profits, so market will have a pull back, and the whales investors will enter the market on that pullback.

But I’m wondering, has the pull back happened already with what we experienced yesterday?

Many have already amassed sizeable profits they’re sitting on, they’ll take profits, so market will have a pull back, and the whales investors will enter the market on that pullback.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingcid: 7:57pm On Jan 12
henrycryptmento:
Btc tapped the 0.618 FIB retracement level at 48.8k. Expect alts to have a massive run while btc consolidates at the top before the whole market enters a major correction. I'll be building swing short position on BTC above 47k. Idea invalidated if btc starts to close weekly candles above 49k
I hope we are still getting the Futures trading signals on Monday

Solana wants to kill me today

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 8:10pm On Jan 12
Kingcid:

SOL will do $300 this year.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IronCastle(m): 8:47pm On Jan 12
Icecream4U:

If that happens Deflover will
return that guy's $100 grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 9:21pm On Jan 12
IronCastle:

If that happens Deflover will
return that guy's $100 grin
Are you sure you will ever return that money?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Junny04(m): 9:22pm On Jan 12
Can someone suggest a very good exchange for crypto Arbitrage where one can buy coins at very affordable price? The best I have seen so far is Remitano. Is there anyone better than Remitano
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fasttt: 9:28pm On Jan 12
Fasttt:
I have said it times without numbers, anyone can create a tok.en. I spent just 3 hrs buyung bnb, transfer, create token, mint, publish the contract, set up initial website just as little as less than 100usd. The token address is on my profile.
Also any token can pump anytime, if i buy a token, as little as 20usd will move the market cap, and you will see a sharp rise.
Better to suggest a token, shill but you dont tell someone to buy with certainty, especially a metaverse t.oken that we all know will take billions of dollars to build. I know cos im in that space. Takes 100 of developers to develop /maintain a simple website like bristish airways, not to talk of building a meta verse.
If you are in for the money, know when to enter in and sign out. And invest what you are willing to lose.
I dont see a long term for wars papers. I can bet with my left blokus. Who no no, no no.

Meanwhile, i'm DCA on
METIS
Hec
Toad
Jewel
Luna

Btc like 60%
Eth 20%
Metis 10%
Others 10%

Wrote this post jan 09 2022. Thank god for growth.
Wars paper disappear.
Hex disappear
Toad, toaded away.
Jewel, I no no wetin do that one sef.
Luna, withdraw/sold before the crash. Bou at 16 again, sold at 13. grin

Na only BTC /Eth/metis save me. That's why percentage investing matters. I for dey my village dey fight for fishing spot .

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingcid: 9:31pm On Jan 12
Icecream4U:
🌚🌚🌚

After playing with my portfolio

Anyway i am sat with them
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hier(m): 9:45pm On Jan 12
Fasttt:

Wrote this post jan 09 2022. Thank god for growth.
Wars paper disappear.
Hex disappear
Toad, toaded away.
Jewel, I no no wetin do that one sef.
Luna, withdraw/sold before the crash. Bou at 16 again, sold at 13. grin

Na only BTC /Eth/metis save me. That's why percentage investing matters. I for dey my village dey fight for fishing spot .

When I saw Luna, I thought it was the new one lol you were referring to

That new Luna has nothing in it

If anyone would be looking for a coin, I usually advise they do the first 100 coin market cap lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 9:52pm On Jan 12
Bitget is fine..

Myrooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fasttt: 9:56pm On Jan 12
Suicide666:
If ur reading this post just know I'm tired of DCA, I'm depressed I just sold my iPhone 11 ND my touch light to buy LUNA ND UST
Since I'm about to deactivate dis account, if u live in Benin city, come let watch Dr strange 2 ND forget about crypto if it just for 2hrs

DenreleDave my good friend I'm very sorry for ending our 1yr friendship cus of $SLP, I just dm u my binance account info....... pls use the money in luna well my good friend smiley

Who knows what happened to these ppl. SLP and luna do ppl something. The bear market was tough sha. Make Una dey take profit oh, remove capital.
Hier:

When I saw Luna, I thought it was the new one lol you were referring to

That new Luna has nothing in it

If anyone would be looking for a coin, I usually advise they do the first 100 coin market cap lol

Was the old luna, I remembered selling early before the crash, jumped in again @16 or so, no body tell me to jump out.

Most ppl don go back to Nigerian stock exchange and treasury bills
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PepeXKermit: 10:07pm On Jan 12
whitestar01:
Why didn't you inform us then?

why? I be your papa?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 10:20pm On Jan 12
Kingcid:

No run this parole..

Just trade normally @ spot.

Find block chain crypto, Game crypto we never blow…

Do small research..

Meme on tron, like $CCC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 10:24pm On Jan 12
Don’t buy any crypto at Night..

From my observation..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 10:37pm On Jan 12
It is a good c/oin. I have mentioned it on this thread. They have transitioned to $DUEL, and I have staked my own $DUEL for about 3 months and hustled for their airdrops. The season 2 of the airdrop will soon begin...Always follow them on X to get the info on when it will start (twitter. com /Gamegptofficial. I think they are now known as GameGPT. It should earn you a good R.OI, so don't fade.

Princefame1:

Boss, what do you still think of rainmaker? The token ( #Duel) has been launched earlier today.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 10:44pm On Jan 12
tipdrips:
Real quick guys: who here can send me 0.004 sol? I would pay you a thousand naira immediately.

0.004 sol is almost equivalent to 0.4 dollars, so technically, you would be making profit.

I need the sol in my phantom wallet to round up to 0.1.
Which wallet is this please?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smithwilliams826: 10:47pm On Jan 12
Junny04:
Can someone suggest a very good exchange for crypto Arbitrage where one can buy coins at very affordable price? The best I have seen so far is Remitano. Is there anyone better than Remitano
Which coin do you purchase for abritage apart from their ngn on remitano?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by whitestar01(m): 10:50pm On Jan 12
PepeXKermit:

why? I be your papa?
The guy that informed us, is he our papa?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Junny04(m): 10:52pm On Jan 12
Smithwilliams826:
Which coin do you purchase for abritage apart from their ngn on remitano?

Btc
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PepeXKermit: 10:55pm On Jan 12
whitestar01:
The guy that informed us, is he our papa?

na him business. no be mine. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smithwilliams826: 11:00pm On Jan 12
Junny04:

Btc
O. K
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Junny04(m): 11:07pm On Jan 12
Smithwilliams826:
O. K

Do you have a response to the question I asked? Do you know any?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smithwilliams826: 11:08pm On Jan 12
Junny04:

Do you have a response to the question I asked? Do you know any?
What question?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:08pm On Jan 12
Fasttt:

Who knows what happened to these ppl. SLP and luna do ppl something. The bear market was tough sha. Make Una dey take profit oh, remove capital.

Was the old luna, I remembered selling early before the crash, jumped in again @16 or so, no body tell me to jump out.

Most ppl don go back to Nigerian stock exchange and treasury bills
at the bold........... I'm still holding dat shit, I have alot in it Nd dats the only coin I still have in dat bloody dip, I'll cut my losses when I see like 30% hopefully this bull...............I remember slp dy pump like fool dat year sha

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Junny04(m): 11:15pm On Jan 12
Smithwilliams826:
What question?

I am looking for an exchange site where I can purchase coins at very affordable rates just like remitano.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 11:26pm On Jan 12
nna777:
Opened a btc short @47k. My reasons - CPI came in higher and Investors will want to get into btc @ cheaper bargain

NFA!!!
DYOR!!!

We’re getting close to the finish line.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by benzene00: 11:32pm On Jan 12
Shebi una talk say bear market don finish

(1) (2) (3) ... (3458) (3459) (3460) (3461) (3462) (3463) (3464) ... (3668) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Artscollection, PrinceWezy(m), Stundey(m), sholikay(m), Tflex01, Siberia01(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.