Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3345096 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3462) (3463) (3464) (3465) (3466) (3467) (3468) ... (3665) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DeBruno1: 11:57am On Jan 14
DeBruno1:
Please can i verify bitget with bvn pls
For Nigerians
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:22pm On Jan 14
Individuals can obtain financial advice, signals, and expositions without having to join premium or paid groups. And also not necessary to be a father to share ideas or offer a heads-up as one of us protested here.
A forest is made up of trees. This place is full of trees.

Let’s Create a forest, please. The world is waiting for us. This current dip is the final dip into glory, more so, it’s a just the money bags taking profits, those that bought BTC from 15.5K to some profitable levels; the halving will soon occur. We've already arrived. If you have remained here through the bumps, crashes, and RKT. CONGRATULATIONS COMERADES.

We succeeded.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gentlesilver(m): 1:45pm On Jan 14
egbeocha:

Buy from KuCoin and sell at binance

Please any particular coin to buy? How do you check the difference?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by chairmanawe(m): 3:18pm On Jan 14
Good pm gurus and professionals in the house, I am new to cryptocurrency world but I will like to know how to make a steady stream of income through it. I want it to be another source of income for me. Pls sir, how can u assist me? How do I start making money via cryptocurrency? Thank you in anticipation of your help
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allthelight: 3:37pm On Jan 14
tyup:

E go shock you bro. believe the scam CBN circular at ur peril
omo grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckingNaira: 6:24pm On Jan 14
chairmanawe:
Good pm gurus and professionals in the house, I am new to cryptocurrency world but I will like to know how to make a steady stream of income through it. I want it to be another source of income for me. Pls sir, how can u assist me? How do I start making money via cryptocurrency? Thank you in anticipation of your help
first of all
Goto babypips,com and learn the free courses about crypto and its terminology.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tyup(m): 6:39pm On Jan 14
GRACEGLORY:
Individuals can obtain financial advice, signals, and expositions without having to join premium or paid groups. And also not necessary to be a father to share ideas or offer a heads-up as one of us protested here.

Let’s Create a forest, please. The world is waiting for us. This current dip is the final dip into glory, more so, it’s a just the money bags taking profits, those that bought BTC from 15.5K to some profitable levels; the halving will soon occur. We've already arrived. If you have remained here through the bumps, crashes, and RKT. CONGRATULATIONS COMERADES.

We succeeded.

You were very helpful to. I doff my hat boss

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bullish99: 7:15pm On Jan 14
GRACEGLORY:

We succeeded.

Kudos to your relentless efforts here.

However, I do not think u av witnessed the market couple of months b4 halving! There's usually a major shake in 'batches' that would sweep everyone off their feets. We would highly possibly test 26-27k price point b4 any major uptrend. Alts would kiss there true bottoms.
U think whales and market makers would load up at this price points, sorry!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:54pm On Jan 14
Bullish99:

Kudos to your relentless efforts here.

However, I do not think u av witnessed the market couple of months b4 halving! There's usually a major shake in 'batches' that would sweep everyone off their feets. We would highly possibly test 26-27k price point b4 any major uptrend. Alts would kiss there true bottoms.

I haven’t said they’ll.

I said:
This current dip is the final dip into glory

How dip, no one can tell. We may see another $45K, then, $35K area. No matter how dip it goes, it’s the last dip before the crypto paradise. That’s what I mean.

And this time is different, ETF bought in. Whales are interested in institutional money. You’d better believe me when I tell you, sir. With all due respect.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DeBruno1: 8:09pm On Jan 14
GRACEGLORY:

Ethereum Classic and ENS are cheaper now… There’s potential… don’t sleep.
but boss like what price should i buy both ETC at the time of post $~27
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Truthshotcrazy: 8:31pm On Jan 14
📈📉 cool

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 1:03am On Jan 15
At the sweep of $41K and another bounce to the $42.3 area will be a good entry for a brief uptrend, perhaps to the $45K area.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chully01(f): 5:35am On Jan 15
I hope I can make my first million this year
Crypto Don deal with me wotowot9 tongue

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fasttt: 5:53am On Jan 15
Hier:

Luna did people things oooooo, I use to know this guy, hydra, hydra was doing his normal call then, I guess he's one of those crypto influencer lol, and he called Luna not too long, you know 😄 when you have people looking unto you, the urge to put out content would always be there, so he called Luna and boom, depegged and as the thing was going, I was observing it, like in my mind, I was like, the worst this thing would do is $1 then I can safely buy 😂, omoh, I bought and goosebumps like if this thing can go back to $10, I would sell and next day, I decided to check and balance was not even up to $1, I just left it, long and short, I bought again at the buttom and made my money back lol and I said a good good bye to Luna, until they now did it to lunc😄, but as touch the Luna, that coin is not gonna move anytime soon, coins I'm looking at right now is NFT, KCS and LTC, I no too dey into [b]Solana cause it seems to moving and the fact Solana has only one ATH is a no no no for me, [/b]Solana could move, burrr, I don't know lol

ICP too seems to be moving this days

Good strategy at the bolded. I sold my Solana and recently metis. Bought a tiny fraction of NETT/ HERA. Money I can forget but if these coins pump *5 is a lot of money.

There is enough sh1tokens in market, if anyone leave you run, find another then perch there.

Solana and Metis. I love you guys.
Y'all the best, keep pumping so that the ppl I sold for will make profit too. Amen.

This week in no trading week except BTC reach 32k. If not make I go carry small oyoryor wey go follow me chop. No one knows tomorrow kiss

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 7:04am On Jan 15
henrycryptmento:
*I'm growing a $5 account till middle of next year( June 2024)*

Two trades per day.

8 in a week.. *sat and Sundays off*

If you're in, let's go🚀🚀🚀
This is for people who have small capital to start with.

Dropping my personal trades in thousands of dollar may put some people off here.

Trades will be dropped here and all other platforms.

Just make sure you stick to the leverage, stop loss and take profit positions.
sequence to this guys. I'm now ready to show you guys different ways to grow in crypto.

Drop your WhatsApp contact or dm me to add up.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seunmsg(m): 7:04am On Jan 15
What’s pumping BNB?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by chairmanawe(m): 7:05am On Jan 15
Thank you sir
FuckingNaira:
first of all
Goto babypips,com and learn the free courses about crypto and its terminology.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Boladeaust: 7:44am On Jan 15
henrycryptmento:
sequence to this guys. I'm now ready to show you guys different ways to grow in crypto.

dm sent boss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kucoin: 8:01am On Jan 15
Good morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by whitestar01(m): 8:15am On Jan 15
Fasttt:

Good strategy at the bolded. I sold my Solana and recently metis. Bought a tiny fraction of NETT/ HERA. Money I can forget but if these coins pump *5 is a lot of money.

There is enough sh1tokens in market, if anyone leave you run, find another then perch there.

Solana and Metis. I love you guys.
Y'all the best, keep pumping so that the ppl I sold for will make profit too. Amen.

This week in no trading week except BTC reach 32k. If not make I go carry small oyoryor wey go follow me chop. No one knows tomorrow kiss
metis will pump to a new ATH
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by patricknz(m): 8:18am On Jan 15
henrycryptmento:

08112785761. Greetings bro.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamzashaf99(f): 8:40am On Jan 15
henrycryptmento:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by syunusa: 9:20am On Jan 15
henrycryptmento:

Hello Boss.

Thank you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 9:39am On Jan 15
henrycryptmento:

Kindly do well to remove this post so u don't get this place littered up with unnecessary phone numbers.
Whichever strategies u know and u can't share here for interested person to pick from can best be termed as u having ulterior motives which we are all aware of.

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 9:40am On Jan 15
syunusa:

Hello Boss.

Thank you
done
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu1992: 9:52am On Jan 15
Can one still enter metis at this point
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 10:05am On Jan 15
Guys check your mails and drop your WhatsApp contact. It's information packed group.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 10:09am On Jan 15
The more you see those "DM me " posts , the more you appreciate graceglory..God bless you graceglory

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3462) (3463) (3464) (3465) (3466) (3467) (3468) ... (3665) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.