Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,312 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3284028 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3464) (3465) (3466) (3467) (3468) (3469) (3470) ... (3638) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Adex1068: 9:07pm On Jan 15
Pls add me
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Adex1068: 9:33pm On Jan 15
Pls add me bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hier(m): 9:42pm On Jan 15
Fasttt:

I mean drastic drop will make me re-enter the market this week/month.Usually after a my sell off, i wait for a while to re-enter gradually. But i guess i saw one opportunity. There was arbitrage for NETT, Gate was showing 3.2 while netswap was showing 1.7. I converted some of the metis profit, if metis holds arond 120, im sure of *3 from nett. I don't trade often. Just like you, i buy , hols sell gradually. I just monitor some tokens then wait for opportunity. No leverage.

Woooow, I really wish I can do sell offs ooooo
Buying is not the problem in the crypto for me, but the subject of when to sell 😬😬 GREED😂😄😄😂

Come to think of it, I am super dope in this technical analysis thing ooooo. I just don't seem to be giving it my all, secondly, like I can do a monthly analysis or daily analysis and rell in so much money, but I'm more into forex this days

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by imbless: 9:54pm On Jan 15
We have never had it this bad in this country, election has consequences and who runs a nation matters a lot, where's una renewed hope?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 10:00pm On Jan 15
Those I have added to the group, be patient as I'm trying to sort WhatsApp issues out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 10:08pm On Jan 15
Abeg, when will P/i list? grin grin Ice don list now leave am behind.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ovii123(m): 10:13pm On Jan 15
henrycryptmento:
sequence to this guys. I'm now ready to show you guys different ways to grow in crypto.

Drop your WhatsApp contact or dm me to add up.
08035634807 thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pepe1: 10:37pm On Jan 15
Truthshotcrazy:

Transfer it from spot to FUNDING WALLET.
From there, you can access it in p2p
Thanks very much.
I will work on it now.

Modified: This is done.
I appreciate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hpymoment(f): 11:10pm On Jan 15
Mint Green and enjoy 😀

https://xion.bonusblock.io?r=ujyjNRqE
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SINisSIN(m): 11:37pm On Jan 15
Why are numbers flying up and down here? In coming days, I don't want to hear that guy na scam because it is
common sense to know that no one busy with making money will have time to be sourcing for group members in the name of helping them.

Nigerians are full of surprises!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oladhips(m): 12:26am On Jan 16
henrycryptmento:
Those I have added to the group, be patient as I'm trying to sort WhatsApp issues out.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 3RNEST(m): 12:48am On Jan 16
henrycryptmento:
Please add me thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bobojoshua(m): 1:54am On Jan 16
henrycryptmento:
sequence to this guys. I'm now ready to show you guys different ways to grow in crypto.

Please add 09136636855
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LandMann: 3:37am On Jan 16
I hope everyone is following the drama with TUSD?

Let it not be that the crash of the stable coin will need to the overall market crash like Luna and it's stablecoin caused back then.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chully01(f): 5:06am On Jan 16
First time benefiting from an Airdrop
Name of token is Sweat.
Made 15k for free
But me sef waka for one year ooo cheesy cheesy grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 5:49am On Jan 16
Chully01:
Name of token is Sweat.
Made 15k for free
good one

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tooreda: 6:01am On Jan 16
henrycryptmento:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 6:12am On Jan 16
Inj let's go 😘

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jef4u: 6:20am On Jan 16
Chully01:
Name of token is Sweat.
Made 15k for free

15K Dollar or Naira?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by egbeocha(m): 6:43am On Jan 16
Chaaaiiiii,,,,,, even XAI don leave us Waka front undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by egbeocha(m): 6:44am On Jan 16
henrycryptmento:

Add here bro 08063329544
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 6:48am On Jan 16
You will think market is bad not knowing coins dey move especially those ones under Ethereum. Chai!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Funjosh(m): 7:11am On Jan 16
henrycryptmento:
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Funjosh(m): 7:13am On Jan 16
twosquare:
Abeg, when will P/i list? grin grin Ice don list now leave am behind.

Those core team are something else
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 7:29am On Jan 16
Chully01:
Name of token is Sweat.
Made 15k for free
naira or Dolapo? grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chully01(f): 8:11am On Jan 16
seanwilliam:
naira or Dolapo? grin
Lol naira cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chully01(f): 8:11am On Jan 16
seanwilliam:
naira or Dolapo? grin

Na naira oo grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 8:24am On Jan 16
SINisSIN:
What are you people ranting about? Because he didn't post his referral tag? Common men! We can do better than that.

I don't follow his trades but the guy and others here are doing fantastic work! If I recall he said the group he is about to create is for trading signal. Is that bad? No. Has he requested for money from anyone? No. You all should rest and watch before attacking anyone here.

It is not necessarily they should post their balance or referral whatever. Get the important message, trades calls and be alert of any scam.

Funny enough, all these attackers are just talkative here including myself. No analysis post, no signals, no trading post like illegends. All they do is to find one person and attack. Group police with no value! (If I lie, trace all their posts, comments here).

Few days ago when some people attacked the same guy....The comment above was what you made ..you even said there is nothing bad with him creating a WhatsApp group for trading signals outside this thread ..now the same guy is saying people should contact him or drop their number to join the WhatsApp group na... so you should not be complaining at all if people decide to obey him...

SINisSIN:
Why are numbers flying up and down here? In coming days, I don't want to hear that guy na scam because it is
common sense to know that no one busy with making money will have time to be sourcing for group members in the name of helping them.

Nigerians are full of surprises!

Now you are also attacking the same guy by saying that no one who is busy making money will have time to be sourcing for group members yet this same guy claims to be making money and still sourcing for group members, so what are you trying to say the guy is ?? No need to answer the question....

so you know all this and still went ahead to attack those who call him out previously that he had an ulterior motive or that he is busy posting fake trading results..?? Una hypocrisy for here ehn.......according to what you said previously , there is nothing bad in him creating WhatsApp group for trading signals..so let people drop their number to him or contact him whenever they want na...let them have access to his trading signals in peace...

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SINisSIN(m): 8:42am On Jan 16
Doyin REST please. I don't do all these long talks. My message is for those dropping numbers to be careful.his screenshots or whatever is not proven to be a stolen trades shots so I still can't tag anyone scammer because of screenshots.

I came back to drop this post here because I came across this guy's posts asking people how much they have made and another one requesting them to drop their numbers for them to be added to a group. Then I kept wondering someone who is busy with trading won't honestly have time for a group expect ofcourse physical training just like all these Forex tutors.

Like I said before, everyone here is a potential scammer. If you loose guard, you are on your own and ofcourse it is your money and your sweat. You can always mis use it. Our dear dollypop is now 1,310 (reason am well before you troway am)

doyin01:

Few days ago when some people attacked the same guy....The comment above was what you made ..you even said there is nothing bad with him creating a WhatsApp group for trading signals outside this thread ..now the same guy is saying people should contact him or drop their number to join the WhatsApp group na... so you should not be complaining at all if people decide to obey him...

Now you are also attacking the same guy by saying that no one who is busy making money will have time to be sourcing for group members yet this same guy claims to be making money and still sourcing for group members, so what are you trying to say the guy is ?? No need to answer the question....

so you know all this and still went ahead to attack those who call him out previously that he was busy posting fake trading results..?? Una hypocrisy for here ehn.......according to what you said previously , there is nothing bad in him creating WhatsApp group for trading signals..so let people drop their number to him or contact him whenever they want na...

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Postmusic: 8:51am On Jan 16
If you can supply me UpTo 2000 pieces I will buy 300+ per one

Check my contact in profile or signature

We can use escrow and if you are in Lagos we can meet
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 8:54am On Jan 16
SINisSIN:
Doyin REST please. I don't do all these long talks. My message is for those dropping numbers to be careful.his screenshots or whatever is not proven to be a stolen trades shots so I still can't tag anyone scammer because of screenshots.

I came back to drop this post here because I came across this guy's posts asking people how much they have made and another one requesting them to drop their numbers for them to be added to a group. Then I kept wondering someone who is busy with trading won't honestly have time for a group expect ofcourse physical training just like all these Forex tutors.

Like I said before, everyone here is a potential scammer. If you loose guard, you are on your own and ofcourse it is your money and your sweat. You can always mis use it. Our dear dollypop is now 1,310 (reason am well before you troway am)

There is nothing bad in creating WhatsApp group for trading signals na..was that not your stance before??...so rest...he can decide to create any group he wants and people can drop number when they want..the people dropping numbers did not ask for your advice or opinion.....

And according to you in your previous comment , you said he is doing a wonderful job on the thread...so allow him continue the wonderful job please... undecided it is not your number they are dropping for him..and they are not complaining to you either...just like you said it is their money and sweat...so rest and mind your business.. undecided take your own advice
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Makamatic: 8:58am On Jan 16
After many people lose money this bull market ,coin arbitrage go be their last hope but e go still show them shege . Crypto,Crypto

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3464) (3465) (3466) (3467) (3468) (3469) (3470) ... (3638) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Halastershang(m), sheanzy(m), LordAdam16, yourstruly5(m), Valwezzy and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.