Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3299872 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3474) (3475) (3476) (3477) (3478) (3479) (3480) ... (3645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 8:15am On Jan 22
Hudson777:
I don’t make the rules
Hmmmmm
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu1992: 9:08am On Jan 22
Dem Don too overhyped this 2024 as a crypto year but here we are battling red market. God dey

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 9:41am On Jan 22
The dump continues...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ovii123(m): 10:39am On Jan 22
henrycryptmento:
your mail
ife
One
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tyup(m): 11:32am On Jan 22
ElectronicMoney:

I don't think OpenHeaven2019 is a female, I believe it's a male
grin. grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 1:03pm On Jan 22
One of these liquidation points below must be hit before or after halving. If it goes to 34.5k, I buy. It goes to 31.5k, I buy more. If it goes to 25.5k I buy with borrowed and stolen money from all my neighbors or I sell all their houses and cars. I'll be the most wanted Nigerian ever.

This image below is important. Look at it carefully. Pay attention to the arrows and the price.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 1:04pm On Jan 22
Why must it be hit? So that exchanges will liquidate long positions and make millions if not billions. And also to make sure some fake coins crash to zero before the super parabolic move starts. And not forgetting the fact that other halving did something similar. So, it's a culture with a purpose and benefit.

With this, one of them MUST happen, but will go back up in no time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 1:19pm On Jan 22
iLegendd:
Why must it be hit? So that exchanges will liquidate long positions and make millions if not billions. And also to make sure some fake coins crash to zero before the super parabolic move starts. And not forgetting the fact that other halving did something similar. So, it's a culture with a purpose and benefit.

With this, one of them MUST happen, but will go back up in no time.

Is this beginning of the pre halving storm we're witnessing now?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mh53(m): 1:50pm On Jan 22
Greyscale’s almost daily sale of BTC has been impacting the market negatively. I don’t know if they will continue to sell or halt for a while for the market to recover. I am in a very vulnerable position right now. I am wondering if I should either hedge now or wait for the market to recover a bit before closing some longs. This market has been somehow💀
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mh53(m): 1:55pm On Jan 22
henrycryptmento:
on it now.
please, kindly send to ricky760x@gmail.com
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LaPresidente(m): 1:59pm On Jan 22
For any who cares to listen. History already repeating itself. No more speculation. Just position yourself. Good luck.

Daemo111:

From my view of the market and its history,
We would only thread the path ways of the big coin price movements of 2021 in 2023 without testing a new high. Hence, lots of coins would rally up nxt year.
2024 would go like 2020 where price would go down again and test a new low of that kind of Covid crash of 2020.
Then 2025 the massive upward rally for a new High. And the circle continues.

In summary, 2017 was like 2021 (New Highs), 2018 the kind of 2022 bears we are experiencing now,
2019 the 2023 (Upward retrace), 2020 (Covid crash) the 2024,
2025 would go like the 2021 (New High)

As much as this looks funny, the big coin has followed this trend from its history and if the trend continues, same moves are anticipated.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KCnaira(m): 3:16pm On Jan 22

freshphillip71@gmail . com
@henrycryptmento
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by oyewilliams(m): 3:44pm On Jan 22
henrycryptmento:
address incorrect
oyewilliams@gmail.com
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allthelight: 3:55pm On Jan 22
LaPresidente:
For any who cares to listen. History already repeating itself. No more speculation. Just position yourself. Good luck.

Like i said last year the price will go down january and febuary this year.

This is not due to a major crash but because major players are yet to decide anything after earning massively last year.

We don't know if a major crash is coming but what we know is any major movement will be around after around febuary or second quarter of the year.

Bitcoin will only crash if the major players says so
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hudson777: 3:57pm On Jan 22
iLegendd:
One of these liquidation points below must be hit before or after halving. If it goes to 34.5k, I buy. It goes to 31.5k, I buy more. If it goes to 25.5k I buy with borrowed, stolen money from all my neighbors or I sell all their houses and cars. I'll be the most wanted Nigerian ever.
you look like metro too much grin grin...you day game I greet you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThegreatDon: 4:36pm On Jan 22
LaPresidente:

What kind of coin are we expecting to purchase this time around
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThegreatDon: 5:01pm On Jan 22
iLegendd:
Honestly, 1 coin with good fluctuation can make you all the money you need in this bullrun if you both long and short it with multiple exchanges. One of such old coins is $Auction.

Hi can you give us your top 5 best spot trade coin for the bull run. Will research on them
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fashionnisir(f): 5:28pm On Jan 22
henrycryptmento:
sent
ifeanyiawalite336@gmail.com
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fashionnisir(f): 5:42pm On Jan 22
ThegreatDon:

Hi can you give us your top 5 best spot trade coin for the bull run. Will research on them

Mav,santos,sei,chz,ogn, people,rad,xai, osmo,ai, Ntrn,rdnt,skl buy and hold

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Generalgoshen: 6:06pm On Jan 22
digits69:
….Ozzyking632@gmail.com..Send me the link please
tenten6040@gmail.com
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Generalgoshen: 6:07pm On Jan 22
henrycryptmento:
sequence to this, those who I sent mail previously should check their mails for new group link.

Those yet to be added should drop their email address for group link. WhatsApp is banning users adding new numbers to group.

We start tomorrow morning. 22nd January
tenten6040@gmail.com
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IronCastle(m): 6:10pm On Jan 22
fashionnisir:

Mav,santos,sei,chz,ogn, people,rad,xai, osmo,ai, Ntrn,rdnt,skl buy and hold

Shey na you dem ask?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IronCastle(m): 6:13pm On Jan 22
By the way who can confirm if
this rumour about OKX is true!

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fashionnisir(f): 7:07pm On Jan 22
IronCastle:

Shey na you dem ask?

Na you i tell

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 8:39pm On Jan 22
nna777:
If you can stay out of the market till month end. This is the time the market liquidates anyone trading futures especially high leverages.

Same with spot. This isn’t the time to buy yet. We’re waiting for the cross to the mid and low 30s

We’re getting closer.
Definitely month end through to the 1st week in February will be great buying opportunities.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by benzene00: 8:46pm On Jan 22
Nobody is talking about etf again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emperor98: 9:01pm On Jan 22
Which coin can I buy with little money and hold
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 10:27pm On Jan 22
mh53:
Greyscale’s almost daily sale of BTC has been impacting the market negatively. I don’t know if they will continue to sell or halt for a while for the market to recover. I am in a very vulnerable position right now. I am wondering if I should either hedge now or wait for the market to recover a bit before closing some longs. This market has been somehow💀

The market has no emotions, this downtrend can continue the next 3 months, just as the uptrend lasted for more than 3 months. Now I’m learning to identify the market trend and ride with it. It’s not easy though, the market can question your sanity

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 11:36pm On Jan 22
I can't cope again, I've withdrawn everything I have in the market. This market is heavily manipulated and I can't deal anymore. I wish you all good luck

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 11:57pm On Jan 22
Ekehwinz:
I can't cope again, I've withdrawn everything I have in the market. This market is heavily manipulated and I can't deal anymore. I wish you all good luck

Worse time to quit. It is hard to say this but.... you will be back again, even before you know it . This is just because of the time you are quitting, wrongest time ever, wrongest circle ever. NAFA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3474) (3475) (3476) (3477) (3478) (3479) (3480) ... (3645) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Obierika(m), jayce232, Agentsalt, Deasegun19(m), Windblown2much, PrinceWezy(m), GreatManBee and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.