Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3293119 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3475) (3476) (3477) (3478) (3479) (3480) (3481) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tillatalk: 12:01am On Jan 23
I'm buying Bitcoin and usdt massively fast payment 0.7.0.6-8-4-7-9-7-3-1
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Starboytwo(m): 12:19am On Jan 23
Now it's getting interesting.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by saddler: 3:37am On Jan 23
Do not ever let greediness take the better of you in cryptocurrency.

Once your investment has done a couple of X's, get your capital out and some profits.

The looser in cryptocurrency most times is the greedy one.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SimpleGuy001: 7:14am On Jan 23
saddler:

Once your investment has done a couple of X's, get your capital out and some profits.

Omo red everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sarahray: 7:55am On Jan 23
Guys is it possible to take profit on futures and allow the rest to ride instead of having to sell everything
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fhaze(m): 8:56am On Jan 23
iLegendd:
Why must it be hit? So that exchanges will liquidate long positions and make millions if not billions. And also to make sure some fake coins crash to zero before the super parabolic move starts. And not forgetting the fact that other halving did something similar. So, it's a culture with a purpose and benefit.

With this, one of them MUST happen, but will go back up in no time.

Gm ilegendd, when you talk about fake coins crashing to zero.

is a 90% drawdown for a memecoin a crash to zero ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 11:06am On Jan 23
Ojemedad:
One way to preserve capital
Cut your loss early, don’t hang onto a losing line because you never know how down it will go especially for future traders

More bleeding to come, we’re hitting 35k zone

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ssquare199(m): 11:16am On Jan 23
henrycryptmento:
drop your mail address.
shehusola199@gmail.com
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by UniversalAngel(f): 11:33am On Jan 23
saddler:

Lol true.

But the greed and fear factor is what drives every market and keeps it moving which makes it interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by UniversalAngel(f): 11:34am On Jan 23
Anyone into airdrops here
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 11:42am On Jan 23
Fhaze:

Gm ilegendd, when you talk about fake coins crashing to zero.

is a 90% drawdown for a memecoin a crash to zero ?
When the final fire takes place, after all the teasing is over, any meme coin that doesn't have a community will perish. Luckily, lots of them have a community. I'm not sure of the percentage, but I know the keyword "perish" is involved.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 11:50am On Jan 23
This Multi coin that has hit 4 boxes is just waiting for victims to short so that it will pump to box 5 or even box 6 and liquidate them. Until I see a minimum of 177%, I'm not shorting. Maybe, I'll do a small short at 100% for fun sake. Whenever I'm having fun and not taking a trade seriously is when I make unexpected good money.

1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 12:43pm On Jan 23
iLegendd:
This Multi coin that has hit 4 boxes is just waiting for victims to short so that it will pump to box 5 or even box 6 and liquidate them. Until I see a minimum of 177%, I'm not shorting. Maybe, I'll do a small short at 100% for fun sake. Whenever I'm having fun and not taking a trade seriously is when I make unexpected good money.

You’re spot on

Unfortunately multi is not in Binance futures

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Boon000: 1:36pm On Jan 23
henrycryptmento:
sequence to this, those who I sent mail previously should check their mails for new group link.

Those yet to be added should drop their email address for group link. WhatsApp is banning users adding new numbers to group.

We start tomorrow morning. 22nd January

Ms3965491@gmail.com
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 1:55pm On Jan 23
Now looking like a monkey Biz embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by egbeocha(m): 2:37pm On Jan 23
seanwilliam:
Now looking like a monkey Biz embarassed

Wetin com happen?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zotorux(m): 3:17pm On Jan 23
iLegendd:

Boss do you think we can short now? That 177 percent seems far with the bearish nature of the market rn. Even though I know the pump is being manipulated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 3:18pm On Jan 23
zotorux:

Boss do you think we can short now? That 177 percent seems far with the bearish nature of the market rn. Even though I know the pump is being manipulated
I even stopped monitoring it. Lemme check.

Modified: Damn! I just checked and it has already hit 3.4. That was where I was planning to short. I'll short if it goes back to at least 3.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zotorux(m): 3:22pm On Jan 23
iLegendd:

Modified: Damn! I just checked and it has already hit 3.4. That was where I was playing to short. I'll short if it goes back to at least 3.
It has been going down, little by little. I don’t wanna get rekt.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allthelight: 3:23pm On Jan 23
Johnn87:

Bitcoin. Crashed more than 10% on January 3rd, l week to ETF approval and over half a billion dollars trades went AWOL into massive liquidations as the market bled.

Even if another crash is on the way, maybe even a decrease to 30% crash as speculated by some schools of thought,

Next week ETF January 10th week ETF approval week should be a calming recovery week for bitcoin at least. All the market, psychological, financial pointers are bullish for January 10th week . The market would shoot and hit 🎯 48k to 50k at least once etf approval sails through January 10th, before any subsequent crash afterward.

I said what i said....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 3:23pm On Jan 23
zotorux:

It has been going down, little by little. I don’t wanna get rekt.
I won't put mouth at this point to avoid misleading you.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allthelight: 3:24pm On Jan 23
Allthelight:
more crash expected next week.
. Atleast 2 crashes still expected

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zotorux(m): 3:25pm On Jan 23
iLegendd:
I won't put mouth at this point to avoid misleading you.

Well, I wanted your guidance, reason I asked. There’s no misleading, not like you’re controlling the market.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kealmin(m): 3:52pm On Jan 23
I really wish USDT can get to 2k this month ending. God please make it happen in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 4:05pm On Jan 23
In the Spirit of Celebrating our Little wins, My Crypto YouTube channel just hit 1,000 Organic Subscribers

I feel so elated and glad that the Months and even Year of Hard work and Perseverance are beginning to pay off.

Now, to get after the Watch Hours.

So Help Me God.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by rilwan09: 4:32pm On Jan 23
Kealmin:
I really wish USDT can get to 2k this month ending. God please make it happen in Jesus name. Amen

Only clowns and illiterates would want the naira to crash.

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kealmin(m): 5:20pm On Jan 23
Congratulations bro

LincolnOnyeabor:
In the Spirit of Celebrating our Little wins, My Crypto YouTube channel just hit 1,000 Organic Subscribers

I feel so elated and glad that the Months and even Year of Hard work and Perseverance are beginning to pay off.

Now, to get after the Watch Hours.

So Help Me God.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamzashaf99(f): 5:38pm On Jan 23
henrycryptmento:
drop your mail address.
Still not gotten it.

shafaahham@gmail.com
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Starboytwo(m): 6:07pm On Jan 23
Kealmin:
Your prayers will not work..

14 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fasttt: 8:33pm On Jan 23
Hier:

Woooow, I really wish I can do sell offs ooooo
Buying is not the problem in the crypto for me, but the subject of when to sell 😬😬 GREED😂😄😄😂

Come to think of it, I am super dope in this technical analysis thing ooooo. I just don't seem to be giving it my all, secondly, like I can do a monthly analysis or daily analysis and rell in so much money, but I'm more into forex this days

Hope you are still here. If you are sure of your token, use the opportunity to increase your coins. 10-40% drawdown is enough for me to start re entering. But seeing sp500 is at ATH, I have some reservation here. But I stay on course. DCA gradually but in very small amount with 40% cash reserve.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by egbeocha(m): 8:33pm On Jan 23
iLegendd:

Modified: Damn! I just checked and it has already hit 3.4. That was where I was planning to short. I'll short if it goes back to at least 3.

This coin is lik a manipulated coin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tyup(m): 8:47pm On Jan 23
Ekehwinz:
I can't cope again, I've withdrawn everything I have in the market. This market is heavily manipulated and I can't deal anymore. I wish you all good luck

grin. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3475) (3476) (3477) (3478) (3479) (3480) (3481) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: pafra(m), BriteWay, armadeo(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.