Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,959 members, 7,810,652 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3279131 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3493) (3494) (3495) (3496) (3497) (3498) (3499) ... (3635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckingNaira: 8:31pm On Feb 10
seanwilliam:
Ok bros
What have you bought ?
What are you buying ?
Let others see the updates,

Pls qoute this post with your portfolio .,

No be when una don chop money finish una go dey drop screenshots wey no useful o…nobody go blame u for the loss.. grin
And yes, doing this is part of doing research too..

Mine: eth, iCp, dot, matic, sol , arb and bonk
Mine
BTC
ETH
LTC
AVAX
MATIC
SOL
XRP
ADA
DOT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckingNaira: 8:33pm On Feb 10
[quote author=Starboytwo post=128383205]To be honest, I dont really look for any 10x or 20x etc. I just prefer my money here than a bank.[/quotie] well said
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 8:54pm On Feb 10
It's really high...how much do you think is needed to pump it? it means there is still an extra 200b. We know how people behave....what can send such projects to unbelievable gains is when the world is converted to CBDC and crypto become mainstream.
Offpointng:

Maximum supply??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 8:59pm On Feb 10
High circulation means most of the total supply is out...if for instance, it is 100 mil....95 mil is already in circulation...so we investors know where we stand and what to expect
Offpointng:

Maximum supply??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 9:01pm On Feb 10
Yes...the other one is ALCX
ThegreatDon:

Is it duel?
What's the second one ? Yeah I get it's NFA
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:18am On Feb 11
Starboytwo:
To be honest, I dont really look for any 10x or 20x etc. I just prefer my money here than a bank.
The funny thing is that in the long run, you would be the one that made the most money than these guys buying strange coin $cone, $Ext etc

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 6:46am On Feb 11
Xenry:
I want to buy USDT and keep in my Binance account. I don't want to have big amount of Naira with me. Should I buy now that dollar is N1480 or should I wait?
if you're buying to hold for long or for investment, then no wahala, but if you're buying with emergency funds, I won't advise you to buy. I remembered when i bought usdt then for 1200 and it crashed to 800, i wasn't even bothered bcux I didn't even need the cash but now its 1500.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 6:47am On Feb 11
twosquare:
And that reminds me, I hope you guys are farming points for $NIBI by NibiruChain airdrop. It is also on the Celestia ecosystem,

Just follow this link: https://nibiru.fi/airdrops and connect your X account, wallet, and also link your wallet to X... do the tasks, etc....and also gleam tasks.

EDIT: Do the daily tasks
how do you research these airdrops?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 9:05am On Feb 11
sweetveek:
how do you research these airdrops?
You get more info on X if you follow the right people or ensure your activities bring the right newsfeed.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 10:01am On Feb 11
$AXS Spot only.

Long-term

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Owolabi97(m): 10:58am On Feb 11
Is Shiba inu coin good to sell now or will it go up more than the current price

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 2:34pm On Feb 11
Owolabi97:
Is Shiba inu coin good to sell now or will it go up more than the current price
bulllish month, hodl
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lexzokomo: 4:31pm On Feb 11
Hi guys good day, please if I may ask is luno still a trusted wallet or there are better wallets to use for trading?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 6:13pm On Feb 11
GRACEGLORY:

Good one bro.

In a nutshell:

market capitalization screening, trading volume monitoring, exchange listing evaluation, on-chain data analysis, development activity assessment, team quality, and community involvement

Hi Graceglory, I am trying my hands on staking about 12 ATOM I got from Binance on Cosmos Hub. I can see plain taking and liquid staking. Which one is better please? I remember some people staked TIA last year and got DYM in return. Which of the staking technique was used? Is it the plain or liquid staking?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Starboytwo(m): 6:49pm On Feb 11
Starboytwo:
ETH,BCH ENS, ML, SEI
I love BCH
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:01pm On Feb 11
GreatManBee:

Hi Graceglory, I am trying my hands on staking about 12 ATOM I got from Binance on Cosmos Hub. I can see plain taking and liquid staking. Which one is better please? I remember some people staked TIA last year and got DYM in return. Which of the staking technique was used? Is it the plain or liquid staking?

Staking Atom tokens in the Cosmos Hub and avoiding exchange validators are the greatest ways to get access to Cosmos airdrops. This will boost your chances of getting airdrops.

And I think the potential APR is about 14+%

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:04pm On Feb 11
OgogoroFreak:
The funny thing is that in the long run, you would be the one that made the most money than these guys buying strange coin $cone, $Ext etc

Omo, those coins taya me sef. Plenty names
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 7:15pm On Feb 11
Which pattern is this for XRP on a 1 year time frame? smiley tongue kiss

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThegreatDon: 7:36pm On Feb 11
After series of different orientations on crypto, I have come to a deduction that it's best to hold 2-5 alts with 50 to 100x, invest heavily on them and wait out. But the problem is on finding such multiple x at this current stage.

Anyone who has such coin should help by tagging to this post so one can easily DYOR

Salutations to the top gurus in the house
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckingNaira: 8:40pm On Feb 11
OgogoroFreak:
Bro....
To be honest since
I have been following your strategy
I no longer loose money like I do before

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by monogram: 8:41pm On Feb 11
MssRose:
Where and how can one get a cold wallet like ledger here in Nigeria and how safe is trust wallet??
trezor and ledger available. If you are interested. Call/WA 9064337404
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by monogram: 8:42pm On Feb 11
MrCork:

How much are it please?
trezor and ledger available. Call/WA 9064337404
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 8:44pm On Feb 11
$CYBER
ThegreatDon:
After series of different orientations on crypto, I have come to a deduction that it's best to hold 2-5 alts with 50 to 100x, invest heavily on them and wait out. But the problem is on finding such multiple x at this current stage.

Anyone who has such coin should help by tagging to this post so one can easily DYOR

Salutations to the top gurus in the house
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:32pm On Feb 11
GRACEGLORY:

It’s up bro. 48K incoming

49K incoming

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allthelight: 9:34pm On Feb 11
twosquare:
alt coins are yet to have a major rally maybe around september

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 9:40pm On Feb 11
Cup and handle pattern
Allthelight:
alt coins are yet to have a major rally maybe around september
twosquare:

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hgabai: 7:53am On Feb 12
Start mining your free $HOT tokens now, and claim $HOT tokens every 2 hours.

The new NEAR protocol telegram-based wallet be prioritized for launching GameFi projects on the NEAR blockchain. Just like Notcoin. Hotonnear is here for the NEAR

/herewalletbot/app?startapp=1477248

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fhaze(m): 11:07am On Feb 12
twosquare:
And that reminds me, I hope you guys are farming points for $NIBI by NibiruChain airdrop. It is also on the Celestia ecosystem,

Just follow this link: https://nibiru.fi/airdrops and connect your X account, wallet, and also link your wallet to X... do the tasks, etc....and also gleam tasks.

EDIT: Do the daily tasks

gm twosquare

if one fades some galxe or gleam task of a project, is there still chance of airdrop ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fhaze(m): 11:13am On Feb 12
GRACEGLORY:

Staking Atom tokens in the Cosmos Hub and avoiding exchange validators are the greatest ways to get access to Cosmos airdrops. This will boost your chances of getting airdrops.

And I think the potential APR is about 14+%

i'm staking osmo, any chance of airdrops ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 11:47am On Feb 12
No, now, you need the points to claim airdrop, except you have some points already and you abandoned it halfway, so your airdrop reward won't be much, unlike someone obsessed with doing everything. The more the participation, the closer your chance of getting something worthwhile in the airdrop.
Fhaze:

gm twosquare

if one fades some galxe or gleam task of a project, is there still chance of airdrop ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3493) (3494) (3495) (3496) (3497) (3498) (3499) ... (3635) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: sheanzy(m), jayce232, BriteWay, Ekehwinz, Agentsalt, Ningishzida, Jashub and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.