Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3321562 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (3654) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Avast(m): 11:55am On Mar 13, 2021
Hamachi:
currency dot com
Investing dot com

Thanks, what about the other question
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
jedisco:
Betece....Strong breakout on huge volume..... Lets see the hourly close... Dips are for buying

How should we be playing this movement? Wait for dip?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Anowax(m): 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2021
Tolu181:
if you are fed up with XRP, why don't you exchange it to other crypto

"Fed up with XRP" is a stupid line to use...
He is just a criminal setting traps for novices to fall into. He knows what he is doing

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Millennialaku(m): 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
guys we need to be careful. A scammer from this thread messaged me saying he wants to sell usdt of 104. i checked his profile picture and found out out that he was the same person that scammed someone here some pages back on this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mattyboy007(m): 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
Is sumone here on Hot.. cool cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LiquidMer: 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2021
Kynzee655:
Fed up with XRP. Selling all my XRP off.

$200 worth of XRP for sale.
Chat up on Whatsapp if interested..
SCAM RUN
HE JUST A SCAMMER, AMPLE2, WAMALAGI LOLZZZZZ
Cc Dominique ban this notorious scammer

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by benzene00: 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2021
Please how can I transfer money from uba to kuda bank... Can't seem to find the bank on the list

And seems all the p2p sellers use the Bank
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enosa1(m): 12:41pm On Mar 13, 2021
mattyboy007:
Is sumone here on Hot.. cool cool
I missed out on that hot... I sold at a lost yesterday, the coin was just stagnant for sometimes. You can't imagine how pained I'm right now... Omoh, crypto can test a man's patience ooo

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 12:41pm On Mar 13, 2021
Tolu181:
Juld and Dash are still sleeping with the fishes..

Luca brasi grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mattyboy007(m): 12:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
Enosa1:
I missed out on that hot... I sold at a lost yesterday, the coin was just stagnant for sometimes. You can't imagine how pained I'm right now... Omoh, crypto can test a man's patience ooo
I swear patience is the key in crypto

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2021
benzene00:
Please how can I transfer money from uba to kuda bank... Can't seem to find the bank on the list

And seems all the p2p sellers use the Bank
type Kuda microfinance Bank on the UBA search bar mobile app..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
Ojemedad:

Luca brasi grin

hehehe, you know what's up
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
Ibime:

How should we be playing this movement? Wait for dip?

On the hourly chart, it broke out of an ascending triangle... A good entry will be a retest of previous deviation at 58k ish (red arrow)... That would be quickly bought up if we get it...

The issue with such strong breakouts is that it may keep running before any significant stall. This would likely be the case if it takes 60k. We may be looking at 63-64k before any pullback.

I don't chase pumps but it also depends on your exit target. The difference between 58k and 60k is about 3.5%. Not so huge in this space moreso considering the potential upside.

For me, I'd be waiting for wherever it stalls before I start moving alyts into it (already have some betece and dot as a hedge)... We already know what a trending betece does to alyts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by babanne(m): 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
Now I know that beeteece is cracy. In one nasty move, it crushed ATH again.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mattfeuter(m): 12:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
babanne:
Now I know that beeteece is cracy. In one nasty move, it crushed ATH again.

grin grin

Love to see it! wink
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 12:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
jedisco:

On the hourly chart, it broke out of an ascending triangle... A good entry will be a retest of previous deviation at 58k ish... That would be quickly bought up if we get it...

The issue with such strong breakouts is that it may keep running before any significant stall. This would likely be the case if it takes 60k. We may be looking at 63-64k before any pullback.

I don't chase pumps but it also depends on your exit target. The difference between 58k and 60k is about 3.5%. Not so huge this space
For me, I'd be waiting for wherever it stalls before I start moving alyts into it (already have some and dot as a hedge)... We know what a trending betece does to alyts

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
jedisco:

Got me some fet at 0.55... I like the structure it's forming... May be a short term play

Might just cut this...... A betece breakout wasn't good news for it. On the hourly, it's hanging on for its dear life. Not convinced with the bounce so far

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dimitarr: 1:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
Tolu181:
Juld and Dash are still sleeping with the fishes..

please where can i buy JULD..... Its not on binance. which exchange do you use or can you recommend
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by johnoj24(m): 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2021
A305:
Yes! It's possible to earn more or less than 200 dollars in 1 day or 3 days trading deligently and smartly.

I declined posting some information here after i realized just how horrible some folks are here, because of money.

The number one problem i keep seeing here over and over again is greed — and that is why you lose and win and lose again when you already won because you tend to go back into the bullish market, NOT knowing that, your previous decision to leave earlier was the smartest decision. Eventually you end up crashing with the market. Profit gone! Capital gone!

What is the cause of that? GREED

To confirm my answer your question once more, yes! it is possible to make 200 dollars with 1k consistently roughly within 1 - 3 days, but the secret is you will do AWAY with altcóins, that is where the bait to GREED is at.

Think about it.

Bitciòn is backed by USD and altcoíns is backed by bítcoin, this is why when b t c slump; other coiñs also takes a hit, no matter how bullish there were before, they go down with b t c until the market corrects itself. So what do I mean. Bitcoìn itself is what you should trade like altcòins.

I 'd stop here. but bearish REDS days are my days to make money because, technically, you all pack your money to me in the sense of 'buy the dip' — lol — there is more to crypto that what meets the eyes. You basically betting against other human emotions.

ASK yourself, can I really correctly predict other human behavior?

My brother, bottom line is yes, you can make that 200 dollars with your 1k but trade only bitcoìn but am not giving you any strategy, I have said enough for you to do your homework yourself.

Yesterday bitcoìn was bearish red but I made my target and ready to go for today's own.
This is great! thanks.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
Hello pls I want buy 300k worth of dogecoin.. How much is 1 dogecoin?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
Lïtecoin is behaving too much like B.T.Cs slave despite having some big upgrade coming to its privacy feature on 15th March. It should be behaving independently based on that variable. Anyways I'll hold till 15th at least
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rolly22(m): 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2021
SCAM ALERT

I Just did a business of $102 usdt with this number

He created a group with an Escrow names Dexton
I made payment of 48,140 and the Escrow is claiming not to have seen my money yet and I Just found out its the same guy using two phones.
Here is his account number
ABAYOMI ADELEKE
FCMB

I really need to retrieve my money.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by majorSLEEK(m): 2:18pm On Mar 13, 2021
Rolly22:
SCAM ALERT

I Just did a business of $102 usdt with this number

He created a group with an Escrow names Dexton
I made payment of 48,140 and the Escrow is claiming not to have seen my money yet and I Just found out its the same guy using two phones.
Here is his account number
ABAYOMI ADELEKE
FCMB

I really need to retrieve my money.

Yet again.. Another victim bites dust. cry

Why do people find it difficult to learn.?

If you wish to buy crypto, buy from a legit exchanger., leave all these personal dealers, it'll mostly end in premium tears.

Bro, your funds are probably gone, and you can't report to your bank.

Be more careful next time.

A lot of scammers are lurking around.

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rolly22(m): 2:22pm On Mar 13, 2021
majorSLEEK:

Yet again.. Another victim bites dust. cry

Why do people find it difficult to learn.?

If you wish to buy crypto, buy from a legit exchanger., leave all these personal dealers, it'll mostly end in premium tears.

Bro, your funds are probably gone, and you can't report to your bank.

Be more careful next time.

A lot of scammers are lurking around.

I called my Bank and they said I should get a court order to retrieve my money back.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 13, 2021
Rolly22:

I called my Bank and they said I should get a court order to retrieve my money back.
that's a mobile wallet account, your money is gone...
NO bvn
No id
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VeecThorr(m): 2:38pm On Mar 13, 2021
Rolly22:

Sorry to hear you were scammed, but why didn't you use P2P on Binance?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by representae: 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2021
My advice for anyone that one to buy crypto is to make use of verified exchangers like Binance or reminato...I personally make use of binance....Please dont fall victim of scammers.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
All these false green coin grin

Be showing +30% and money never increase pas $4

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rolly22(m): 2:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
TOONAMI:
that's a mobile wallet account, your money is gone...
NO bvn
No id

It really hurts, the worst part of it is that he used Escrow but I don't think it's Legit.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rolly22(m): 2:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
VeecThorr:

Sorry to hear you were scammed, but why didn't you use P2P on Binance?

That was Just my mistake, I Just saw the guys number as a certified scammer this is my first time of doing business with anybody here.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 3:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
jedisco:

Nothing to feel bad about... Ada is a strong project that has brought me significant profit...
Those complaining are the ones who didn't take profits at ATH or those who hopped in after it had done over 400% in a month (1st pic) thinking it was going to the moon.

Any strong project will consolidate after such a powerful move up as folks look to take profit.. That period may be consolidation or distribution... That's why I only look to enter at the bottom of the range or breakout and retest from the range.

Looking at the 5hrly chart (2nd pic), levels are very clear. 0.8, 1, 1.2, 1.4... once it loses a level it becomes a resistance until reclaimed. Good thing is that it's currently resting on the 21 daily EMA... So a bottom around this level (1 dolls) isn't out of the cards

On this, It can be interesting how these coyns behave around support and resistance levels. Even if you don't know much about charts, recognising support and resistance zones will save you lots of stress.

Ada had a strong bounce off 1 dolls and a wicked selloff at 1.2 dolls (1st nd 2nd pic). Currently sitting in the midrange at 1.1-1.12... A flip of that level should give it another stab at 1.2. With a breakdown, you know where it's headed. Some traders live on structures like this.

Another advantage of outlining such zones is that you know where to buy and where to put your stops. Buying in the middle of a range will mean your stops (if u have one) will likely get hit before any significant move up.

Interestingly, on the ada/eith pair (3rd pic), that bounce also corresponds to the 0.056 level which was previous resistance all these years and should now act as support... Personally, I think it'd hold that weekly level

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (3654) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: yourstruly5(m), LandMann, Allthelight, aywagze(m), seanwilliam(m), pafra(m), tweakstar and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.