Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3532) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3307018 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3529) (3530) (3531) (3532) (3533) (3534) (3535) ... (3649) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TinaJoe(f): 11:35pm On Feb 28
seanwilliam:
I have 250$
I want to gamble it on one or two coins with potential to x100..

I take full responsibility,
This is me doing my research ,
Quote this post with your call.
Eseun

Hi everyone

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OfficialP: 11:54pm On Feb 28
The binance fiat withdrawal page is not loading. Anyone experiencing same?

Doyin01

Yemmit90

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckingNaira: 12:03am On Feb 29
So luno finally delist stable coin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dubby01: 12:07am On Feb 29
iLegendd:
Who are these people on Kucoin with low rating and good prices? They must be scammers, I guess. Any idea?

They’re scammers, their rate will change as soon as you try to enter trade with them. Just be careful and make sure you confirm the rate before entering any trade.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThiagoKid(m): 1:06am On Feb 29
BONK is booming!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mynameis007(m): 1:40am On Feb 29
Omobola121:
If you want to withdraw naira on binance to your acct, you need to covert your usdt to naira first then go to your homepage and search for withdraw fiat, input the amount you wanna withdraw, it will link you to a cash link merchant or link your naira card and choose card option.

Traders are still selling/buying NGN/USDT on p2P but trust us, if we drop the update, it will cast.

Thanks for this valuable info.
I have a question...what can possibly cause the transaction to fail?
I ask this question because I wanted to test run your suggestion, and all worked well step by step, until I input the amount of NGN I intended to withdraw (2800 to receive 2700), but the transaction failed.

I got a system message indicating that the transaction was temporarily suspended due to risk, and that I should try again later.

Some minutes later, I tried again and it failed once again, but for a different reason this time around.
Screenshot attached below.

Any idea?
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 2:05am On Feb 29
Any new meme project that’s worth putting money into?
Something that can do 1000x
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LandMann: 2:36am On Feb 29
Omobola121: If you want to withdraw naira on binance to your acct

Few days ago I pointed out that Tinubu's government now have agents roaming on this thread looking for information to strangulate Nigerians doing crypto.

I'd suggest you stop posting the kind of update you just did cos you'll be feeding them with information to tighten the noose around the necks of ordinary Nigerians while the political class runs loose looting from every government project they award.

Anybody asking sensitive questions should be left alone. It's no longer a matter of old account or new account. They bought many old accounts and even recruited many people with old accounts for this dirty job.

Allow all man find his way instead of feeding them with information they'll use to strangulate Nigerians doing crypto

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 2:46am On Feb 29
At this juncture, the govt is actually doing more harm than Good.

Trust Kucoin and Co to Insanely Increase their Rates now.

I buy/Sell USDT and other coins at sweet rates ooo

Kindly Patronise me on 070 1496. 4921 or Quote me and I will do well to respond.

Thanks Everyone and God Bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Spiritualizt: 5:07am On Feb 29
seanwilliam:
I have 250$
I want to gamble it on one or two coins with potential to x100..

I take full responsibility,
This is me doing my research ,
Quote this post with your call.
Eseun
buy $NOS and hold for the next 6months
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 6:20am On Feb 29
sanyalai:

The person just needs to confirm payment of the agreed naira equivalent and token is released.

The problem here is, how do you find Nigerian ads and you're not paired with an American expecting usd. This also would not be an option for express payment.

Probably people will switch their currency to "usd" instead of "ngn"
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 6:36am On Feb 29
The moniker "konquest" is a spy for the government ,he visits here like a guest and not active member of this thread. ..just found out another government agent but this one is very active on this thread and he will pretend like be knows nothing and he will start whyning you and start asking you questions in a way to get some updates and they will block it again ,his moniker starts with "lr" infact his moniker is lrman ..those two I am 100% sure of..there are many of them but it is this two I am very sure of..

If you want to ask any vital question concerning the usdt and co..just DM trusted members directly or ask the questions somewhere else ..also be careful of those you reply their DMs or send DMs to.....it is well

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Konquest: 6:52am On Feb 29
doyin01:
The moniker "ko.nq.ue.st" is a spy for the government ..just found out another government agent who is also active on this thread ,his moniker starts with "lr"

If you want to ask any vital question concerning the usdt and co..just DM trusted members directly or ask the questions somewhere else ..also be careful of those you reply their DMs or send DMs to.....it is well
Gosh! I'm really angry as I type this.

Doyin01, it's "highly irresponsible and idiotic" of you to call me a goverment spy on an open discussion forum without even reaching out to me first. You have made misleading allegations here on this thread in a very UNWISE manner. You've CLEARLY violated NL rules 1, 2, 3, 8, 9 which would lead to you being banned for defamation of character and telling a lie. Do you realize that I also have some investments in crypto and have deep knowledge of Blockchain technologies as a veteran?

I have been a veteran member of NL since 2005 with an even older NL account. From your moniker, you are of Yoruba descent and you haven't behaved with wisdom that your people (the Yoruba folks) are naturally brought up with.

You must apologize to me openly here and delete your highly defamatory comments. I have taken screenshots of the FALSE posts that you made with the ficticious allegations and I will get the ALL the Supermoderators (including Seun) involved in this your violation of NL rules 1, 2, 3, 8, 9. I give YOU the next 2 hours to make the public apologies here for misleading followers of this thread and forum.

You must also REMOVE my moniker from that irresponsible post you made because I'm beginning to get some mentions from that.
Period.

Cc: @Seun, @Dominique, @Mynd44

Greetings to you all. Please NOTE that the highly dishonest moniker that I quoted above FALSELY accused me today on this NL thread of being a "goverment spy" who is trying to leak information about the banned (or hidden cryptocurrency concealment strategies) to the government, while insulting and defaming me, thereby REPEATEDLY violating Nairaland Rules 1, 2, 3, 8, 9. The moniker saw my thread quotes on frontpage threads and came to this thread to drop this my 2008 NL moniker. Kindly apply the necessary NL punishments for those who SPREAD false information and incitements on NL.

This moniker's paranoid and false post also ied to 4 other NL posters and trolls on this same thread repeatedly attacking me based on the falsehoods even after telling these insidious youngsters the truth that I'm a responsible older veteran member of NL since 2005 and the current moniker I'm using was created in 2008.

Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bluearrow: 6:58am On Feb 29
doyin01:
The moniker "konquest" is a spy for the government ..just found out another government agent who is also active on this thread ,his moniker starts with "lr"

It is quite funny how this govt is not talking about no power supply, I couldn't sleep throughout the night, no light. All companies are leaving for Ghana. Getting our refineries to work, up till this moment dangote refinery is yet to work, boosting production capacity & tackling unemployment. These are the things that will boost our economy & as a result strengthen the naira. Everyday I keep seeing naira appreciate on front page & funny thing is the naira is still dancing around the 1500 region. We are not serious in this country at all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bluearrow: 7:07am On Feb 29
Konquest:

Doyin01, it's "highly idiotic" of you to call me a goverment spy on an open discussion forum. You have insulted me here in a very UNWISE manner. You have CLEARLY violated NL rules 1, 8, 9 which would lead to you being banned for defamation of character. Do you realize that I also have investments in crypto and have deep knowledge of Blockchain technologies as a veteran?

Why all these long notes?
Aren't u proud of your job?
You guys are very easy to know na, I'm surprise some persons here still respond to some of u lots

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 7:16am On Feb 29
Konquest:

Doyin01, it's "highly idiotic" of you to call me a goverment spy on an open discussion forum. You have insulted me here in a very UNWISE manner. You have CLEARLY violated NL rules 1, 8, 9 which would lead to you being banned for defamation of character. Do you realize that I also have investments in crypto and have deep knowledge of Blockchain technologies as a veteran?

I have been a member of NL since 2005 as a veteran here with an even older NL account. From your moniker, you are of Yoruba descent and you haven't behaved with wisdom that your people are naturally brought up with.

You must apologize to me openly here and delete your highly defamatory comments. I have taken screenshots of the FALSE posts that you made with the ficticious allegations and I will get the ALL the Supermoderators (including Seun) involved in this your violation of NL rules 1, 8, 9.

Sharaaaap bro...for me to directly mention your moniker..you should know I am 100% sure of what I am saying.. assuming you used to be active on this thread , they might say that is why I suspected you...but thank God you are not even active on this thread and so nobody can say it is because of that.

You and "lrman" are both government agents...I have my facts. Na lrman I first catch , then traced him to another moniker which is "konquest"..

Its not as if any sensible person will come here and expect you to admit you are a government spy , who does that ?? It is normal for you to deny. That is a normal thing any spy must do..so park well

Just be aware that people will find a way round all these things and enjoy themselves before e cast...trying to cut down rotten leaves on a tree instead of cutting the root which was the problem in the first place ..as long as the government keep messing up , people will keep taking advantage of it

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 7:18am On Feb 29
santos123:
Coins under brc20 are moving now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Konquest: 7:24am On Feb 29
Bluearrow:

Why all these long notes?
Aren't u proud of your job?
You guys are very easy to know na, I'm surprise some persons here still respond to some of u lots
Don't be silly! I have been a member of NL since 2005 with an older NL user name or account and even this one I'm using was created in 2008, so what are talking about?

How can someone out of paranoia just make a false accusation against someone without EVIDENCE and you too are jumping stupidly into it?

I just saw a mention of my moniker and was surprised that a boy who I have never had an interaction with in my 19 years of using Nairaland quoted my moniker here on this thread. I will NOT accept that idiocy and if YOU want to join this boy called Doyin in the foolishness of false accusations, then you will be punished for that because NL has rules.

This will be my last discussion with you paranoid youngsters here.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Domaining101: 7:27am On Feb 29
doyin01:

Sharaaaap bro...for me to directly mention your moniker..you should know I am 100% sure of what I am saying.. assuming you used to be active on this thread , they might say that is why I suspected you...but thank God you are not even active on this thread and so nobody can say it is because of that.

You and "lrman" are both government agents...I have my facts. Na lrman I first catch , then traced him to another moniker which is "konquest"..

Its not as if any sensible person will come here and expect you to admit you are a government spy , who does that ?? It is normal for you to deny. That is a normal thing any spy must do..so park well

Just be aware that people will find a way round all these things and enjoy themselves before e cast...trying to cut down rotten leaves on a tree instead of cutting the root which was the problem in the first place ..as long as the government keep messing up , people will keep taking advantage of it
Bro God bless you bro, you get eyes... The way these guys ask questions and the kind of questions they ask, especially that Ir guy, you go quick know sey them be spies..

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LandMann: 7:28am On Feb 29
Konquest:

Doyin01, it's "highly irresponsible and idiotic" of you to call me a goverment spy on an open discussion forum without even reaching out to me first. You have made misleading allegations here on this thread in a very UNWISE manner. You've CLEARLY violated NL rules 1, 8, 9 which would lead to you being banned for defamation of character and telling a lie. Do you realize that I also have some investments in crypto and have deep knowledge of Blockchain technologies as a veteran?

I have been a veteran member of NL since 2005 with an even older NL account. From your moniker, you are of Yoruba descent and you haven't behaved with wisdom that your people (the Yoruba folks) are naturally brought up with.

You must apologize to me openly here and delete your highly defamatory comments. I have taken screenshots of the FALSE posts that you made with the ficticious allegations and I will get the ALL the Supermoderators (including Seun) involved in this your violation of NL rules 1, 8, 9. I give YOU the next 2 hours to make the public apologies here for misleading followers of this thread and forum.

You must also REMOVE my moniker from that irresponsible post you made because I'm beginning to get some mentions from that.
Period.

I'm quoting you to keep record.

How about you disprove the claim that you're a government agent by dropping your full name and what you do for a living?

Careful what you say next because your pictures phone number and full profile may just be dropped on this thread to truly show Nairaland members that Tinubu has agents of propaganda and spies on Nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lovinhubby2wife(m): 7:33am On Feb 29
Shiba on the move
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Konquest: 7:38am On Feb 29
doyin01:

You and "lrman" are both government agents...I have my facts. Na lrman I first catch , then traced him to another moniker which is "kon.que.st"..

You haven't behaved like an Omoluabi at all because LIES are not far from your mouth!
You are acting very childishly and are very PARANOID! This is consistent with people who don't even trust themselves.

I don't have to visit this thread with my current moniker for you to know that I also have a couple of long-term investments in crypto for diversification. Many NL members have more than 1 moniker for multiple uses as well. So, your B.S. talk here about me NOT visiting this thread is absolutely senseless.

I will not engage you any further because you are NOT making any sense and acting like an insidous troll.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by representae: 7:39am On Feb 29
When has it become a crime to trade Cryptocurrency that Govt will now have spies (if it's true)in this thread.you didn't create job, no conducive environment, yet you are trying to frustrate legitimate means youth are taking advantage of to meet up with life...quite pathetic.

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bluearrow: 7:42am On Feb 29
Konquest:

Don't be silly! I have been a member of NL since 2005 with an older NL a count and even this one was created in 2008, so what are talking about? How can someone out of paranoia just make a false accusation against someone without EVIDENCE and you too are jumping stupidly into it?

I just saw a mention of my moniker and was surprised that a boy who I have never had an interaction with quoted my moniker here on this thread. I will NOT accept that idiocy and if YOU want to join this boy called Doyin in the foolishness of false accusations, then you will be punished for that because NL has rules.

This will be my last discussion with you paranoid youngsters here.

Trying to deny this makes it even more ridiculous. I won't quote u if I'm not 100% certain. u are a spy & wish no good for cryptto traders!

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bluearrow: 7:45am On Feb 29
representae:
When has it become a crime to trade Cryptocurrency that Govt will now have spies (if it's true)in this thread.you didn't create job, no conducive environment, yet you are trying to frustrate legitimate means youth are taking advantage of to meet up with life...quite pathetic.
That is what a failed govt can do
P2P on binance is a big market for youths earning legitimately. They just rendered a lot of people jobless because of their thoughtless policy

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 7:48am On Feb 29
Ojemedad:
Any new meme project that’s worth putting money into?
Something that can do 1000x
I’m with you . Mention me if you don see grin.
I’ve got few $$ to gamble
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 7:54am On Feb 29
representae:
na now I confirm say government hate Nigerian youths.. they want to keep us in perpetual poverty and struggle..
Government or no government seanwilly must survive grin✌️

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Konquest: 7:58am On Feb 29
LandMann:

I'm quoting you to keep record.

How about you disprove the claim that you're a government agent by dropping your full name and what you do for a living?

Careful what you say next because your pictures phone number and full profile may just be dropped on this thread to truly show Nairaland members that Tinubu has agents of propaganda and spies on Nairaland
Can you these youngsters just shut up! You are irritatingly PARANOID here with your posts.

Why should I drop my full names here? I have been a veteran member of NL for 19 years now and you are telling me to drop my personal details. This is an invasion of privacy and a violation of NL rules.

This boy probably saw my quote or post on one of the threads that hit the front page where I was reading extensively about the current FX situation back in Nigeria and out of paranoia, he just came here and dropped my moniker on this thread while making spurious allegations that I'm a so-called "goverment spy." Indeed, that behavior is asinine to me.

It was the mention of my moniker that drew me to this thread. I have also been on NL giving constructive criticisms about the way things have been handled in Nigeria by the FG and Governors with reference to how the subsidy removal was handled without having CNG-ready trucks and vehicles for the citizens thereby causing mental and emotional hardship for them.

So, I wonder where all your PARANOID delusions are coming from? You the younger folks have to be very careful about making false allegations against responsible older folks like me here on NL.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 8:00am On Feb 29
seanwilliam:

I’m with you . Mention me if you don see grin.
I’ve got few $$ to gamble

Ok baba, let’s see if 50$ can give 10000$, greedy me 🤣😂
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 8:04am On Feb 29
Ojemedad:

Ok baba, let’s see if 50$ can give 10000$, greedy me 🤣😂
at this point , I no Dey with you again o grin

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LandMann: 8:10am On Feb 29
Konquest:

Can you these youngsters just shut up! You are irritatingly PARANOID here with your posts.

Why should I drop my full names here? I have been a veteran member of NL for 19 years now and you are telling me to drop my personal details. This is an invasion of privacy and a violation of NL rules.

This boy probably saw my quote or post on one of the threads that hit the front page where I was reading extensively about the current FX situation back in Nigeria and out of paranoia, he just came here and dropped my moniker on this thread while making spurious allegations that I'm a so-called "goverment spy." Indeed, that behavior is asinine to me.

It was the mention of my moniker that drew me to this thread. I have also been on NL giving constructive criticisms about the way things have been handled in Nigeria by the FG and Governors with reference to how the subsidy removal was handled without having CNG-ready trucks and vehicles for the citizens thereby causing mental and emotional hardship for them.

So, I wonder where all your PARANOID delusions are coming from? You the younger folks have to be very careful about making false allegations against responsible older folks like me here on NL.

Old man drop your name or tell us the court where you'll be filing the defamation lawsuit so that we can meet you up. Shey your lawyer will include your real name in the lawsuit?

How much are you being paid for the job you're doing on Nairaland?

Go and tell those who sent you that when you destroy crypto in Nigeria the millions of jobless youths you'll create will be available to march on aso rock or take to crime. Some will be easily recruited to join terror groups in Nigeria. Tell your government to build enough prisons to hold 15 million youths. Tell your government to also be ready to hire indias and Lebanese citizens to come work in Nigeria since most Nigerian youths will be in prison.

Since all of you want to be mad then you will get proper direction to the market where you can display your madness

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3529) (3530) (3531) (3532) (3533) (3534) (3535) ... (3649) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Gotaya, sheanzy(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.