Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3283266 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3532) (3533) (3534) (3535) (3536) (3537) (3538) ... (3638) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 7:40pm On Feb 29
No one should answer any crypto question that involves P2P. The best you can say is: I used an exchange that starts with the letter O and their current rate is 1525/$.

Keep your reply vague when it involves P2P or using VPN to do some magic.

14 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bluearrow: 7:54pm On Feb 29
SenecaTheYonger:
Nigerians desperately trying to drive the price of USDT up. Na why government dey like control everything. Imagine the difference between these two rates, and this was taken by me same time. This is telegram btw
Did u confirm if it is buying rate?
Buying rate is still BTW 1600 to 1750
A friend bought today for 1730 in Delta after going through all the banks & they said they don't have usd. Tell your govt to distribute usd to banks, nobody runs a business to lose. You don't expect every vendor to sell at same rate, it cut across all business. They didn't get it from the same source

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 8:02pm On Feb 29
SenecaTheYonger:
Nigerians desperately trying to drive the price of USDT up. Na why government dey like control everything. Imagine the difference between these two rates, and this was taken by me same time. This is telegram btw
Don't tell me the name of this app to avoid these government people here going after it, but tell me the first and last letter. I like their rate.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 8:12pm On Feb 29
grin
iLegendd:
Don't tell me the name of this app to avoid these government people here going after it, but tell me the first and last letter. I like their rate.

1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 8:17pm On Feb 29
seankafor:
grin
Thank you. Lemme try figure it out. You can remove.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Klinxmanz(m): 8:26pm On Feb 29
iLegendd:
No one should answer any crypto question that involves P2P. The best you can say is: I used an exchange that starts with the letter O and their current rate is 1525/$.

sir, i saw a trading exchange rate on spot aspect in p2p trade in my bitget trading platform where i met someone who want to trade his 50usd for 16500 naira via bank transfer, i was first amazed because of the current exchange rate compared to that, but sir i withdrew my transaction with the merchant, sir do u think this is a scam?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fhaze(m): 8:26pm On Feb 29
cmoney22222:
If the market goes down now, na you go still say, I believe the bull hasn’t taken over finally. Lol

Shifting goal post
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 8:32pm On Feb 29
seankafor:
grin
Found and trying to verify with my ID.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 8:32pm On Feb 29
Bluearrow:

Did u confirm if it is buying rate?
Buying rate is still BTW 1600 to 1750
A friend bought today for 1730 in Delta after going through all the banks & they said they don't have usd. Tell your govt to distribute usd to banks, nobody runs a business to lose. You don't expect every vendor to sell at same rate, it cut across all business. They didn't get it from the same source

Wtf? This is USDT. You don’t get it from the bank.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 8:37pm On Feb 29
iLegendd:
Found

T.M?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 8:43pm On Feb 29
Crypto goes up an comes down. You can say btc will get to 125k$. In 5 years time you still come and say . I told you guy it’s gonna get to 125k$ . lol ;. Deflover style. Lol. Nobody knows the bottom. If you want credit, tell me when it will be the top exactly. 😂

GRACEGLORY:

Show me where I’ve made such defense or confusing statements.
Bro, give credit, I was right to have told you the bottom was in, simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 8:44pm On Feb 29
😂 grin
Fhaze:

Shifting goal post
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bluearrow: 8:51pm On Feb 29
SenecaTheYonger:

Wtf? This is USDT. You don’t get it from the bank.
Usd rate with naira automatically determine price of usdt. Once CBN starts distributing usd to banks, usdt will follow same rate
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 9:21pm On Feb 29
cmoney22222:
Crypto goes up an comes down. You can say btc will get to 125k$. In 5 years time you still come and say . I told you guy it’s gonna get to 125k$ . lol ;. Deflover style. Lol. Nobody knows the bottom. If you want credit, tell me when it will be the top exactly. 😂

Which school did you attend? You can't even compose a sentence correctly. Ask them for a refund. What the fk are you saying?

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 9:22pm On Feb 29
Valwezzy:

T.M?
Sí (Spanish)
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 9:45pm On Feb 29
This $Auction of a coin has been roaming around. If it makes any move, it will be a fire pump. I'm just saying. I'm not advising you to buy it, but I'm already on long position since yesterday.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bogdanoff: 9:57pm On Feb 29
Facts!
This I know

iLegendd:
This $Auction of a coin has been roaming around. If it makes any move, it will be a fire pump. I'm just saying. I'm not advising you to buy it, but I'm already on long position since yesterday.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThegreatDon: 10:19pm On Feb 29
DenreleDave:

If you want to buy and hold, don't do it at this moment...

This is the wrong time to do such

When's the best time then?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:35pm On Feb 29
cmoney22222:

Not that your credit will be beneficial, I already proved you wrong by my precisions.
Many already know here I’m not who says up or down. It’s precise. I’m not a gambler.

I told you the bottom, you didn’t believe, and no doubts you’ve seen my precisions, I don’t work with those with the Thomas spirit, but
You’ll still benefit from my posts when I tell the top in 13 months anyway, I won’t allow your attitude affect the good ones.

Nairalanders, Cillionaires, please, don’t allow people mislead you to think crypto isn’t predictable, or beyond comprehension, it’s not a misery, all you need to do is understand the fundamentals, charts, history, and traders Psychology.
Many in this sphere who understands what others don’t want to be god over us, and they’ll demand fees for signals, training, or advice by running some paid groups. But I won’t.

With all humility, Freely I have received, freely I give.

22 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:38pm On Feb 29
iLegendd:

NOTED, BOSS🫡

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Babalakin(m): 11:02pm On Feb 29
DiamondEye:
Someone should please provide a list of other crypto sites that are still accepting Naira for P-2-P
use diamondeye.com . Rate is very high

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Babalakin(m): 11:03pm On Feb 29
DiamondEye:
Someone should please provide a list of other crypto sites that are still accepting Naira for P-2-P
kek

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 11:17pm On Feb 29
iLegendd:
Sí (Spanish)

Gracias grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 12:31am On Mar 01
Graceglory,twosquare, do you FEEL that the top 50 coins will go back to their ATH?

If the possibility is high, I don’t see any reason for buying newly listed coins self, one can just stick to these old coins since they’ve tasted bull run before.
I’m just thinking though cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckingNaira: 1:20am On Mar 01
seanwilliam:
Graceglory,twosquare, do you FEEL that the top 50 coins will go back to their ATH?

If the possibility is high, I don’t see any reason for buying newly listed coins self, one can just stick to these old coins since they’ve tasted bull run before.
I’m just thinking though cheesy
Polkadot
Chainlink
Litecoin

Are good to go

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by castrokins(m): 2:19am On Mar 01
XEC Is The Snail Of Crypto. I Don't Know What To Do To Mine

Ekehwinz:
As a newbie here, know exactly what you're being shilled to buy. The XEC someone called out here and I bagged in 2021 has refused to shake body since I buy am. Make una dey careful o

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RKTexpert: 3:15am On Mar 01
If you missed icenetwork mining...
No joke with this revive_chain
https://mining.revive.global/?reff=bulletbwoy

You will be tested...but no give up while trying to register on the website...android app & iOS soon....✌🏽

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nedstar: 4:01am On Mar 01
Seunpapa65:

Keep looking 🤣😂
Abeg make una no mention anything since he didn't know the way to Google the little thing common man is benefitting from una don spoil am
Deus ex machina! (Check the meaning). Like you didn't just give away the info he or she's looking for indirectly.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 4:33am On Mar 01
Coins no longer dip as usual

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 4:52am On Mar 01
castrokins:
XEC Is The Snail Of Crypto. I Don't Know What To Do To Mine

that xec is the most useless coin in my wallet. Doesn't move. AV practically ignored it till the day binace decide to delist it then I'll withdraw the peanut left
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 5:02am On Mar 01
Thank you $Turbo for all the profit you gave me with your right hand side, but used your left hand side to take half back. cheesy

I'm angry with you and I'm shorting you even if I'll lose the battle.

I tell people don't revenge trade, but I still do it once in a while for experimental reasons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sarahray: 6:50am On Mar 01
iLegendd:
Thank you $Turbo for all the profit you gave me with your right hand side, but used your left hand side to take half back. cheesy

I'm angry with you and I'm shorting you even if I'll lose the battle.

I tell people don't revenge trade, but I still do it once in a while for experimental reasons.
Pls is Myro a good coin to buy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3532) (3533) (3534) (3535) (3536) (3537) (3538) ... (3638) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.