Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3305704 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3533) (3534) (3535) (3536) (3537) (3538) (3539) ... (3647) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by myonekobosay: 7:14am On Mar 01
1829 in view if it breaks to the upside. CHEERS

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamzashaf99(f): 7:16am On Mar 01
Sarahray:

Pls is Myro a good coin to buy?
Short term trade, this is a coin at a resistance level on daily chart, preferably wait for break and retest of that level.

Long term, it's a low cap 76M and one of the memes on Solana. Solana season will do it good in the future. The best strategy for this scenario is to accumulate gradually.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sarahray: 7:31am On Mar 01
myonekobosay:
1829 in view if it breaks to the upside. CHEERS
What coin pls?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sarahray: 7:31am On Mar 01
Hamzashaf99:

Short term trade, this is a coin at a resistance level on daily chart, preferably wait for break and retest of that level.

Long term, it's a low cap 76M and one of the memes on Solana. Solana season will do it good in the future. The best strategy for this scenario is to accumulate gradually.
Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Offpointng: 9:33am On Mar 01
ThegreatDon:

What's the coin name
It's a paid Info
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Incognito9: 10:29am On Mar 01
😆😆😆🖕

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 10:41am On Mar 01
They are on the prowl here
Stop mentioning crypto exchanges and MOST IMPORTANTLY, WAYS OF SELLING YOUR COINS INTO NAIRA ACCOUNT

Millionaires must be made

They want us to remain poor, while they loot, then bring out the money during elections to entice us to vote for them again...say no to weaponization of poverty

Like MJ sang" they dont really care about us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 10:51am On Mar 01
In crypto, you are really trading patience. buy good coins and wait

Buy good coins, if it does not pump...wait, dont jump into those pumping. PUMPING IS TURN BY TURN

BY Solana based meme coins and wait....THIS IS NOT A FINANCIAL ADVICE

I bought myro and bonk, i will wait for more pumps..i will buy Turbo, Tochi and Mug and WAIT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 10:58am On Mar 01
Hmmm.
stay safe.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:04am On Mar 01
GRACEGLORY:

Yesterday, BTC reached my $55K target, shattered through the second target $60K, 3rd @$62K, was heading for my $65K target when Coinbase crashed @$64K due to heavy inflows according to them which I don’t believe that was the case, though.

Now, I think BTC could surge to the $64K area one more time, then, melt to the $60K area, and on second note, there’s a possibility of going to the $58.2K-$59.5K first due to the liquidity on that side.

64K probable
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 11:44am On Mar 01
Old eBay account needed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lenghtinny(m): 12:16pm On Mar 01
Luckyss:

Please sir, can I verify my Kucoin with BVN number? There is an option for BVN number on Kucoin. I tried it, it didn't work.
Sorry for the inconvenience
I verified my Kucoin account with BVN yesterday…

But these exchanges have been acting funny, it might bring the option or not as it is not as stable as the ID card option because I’ve been battling with the BVN option since the beginning of February before I saw it again yesterday
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 12:17pm On Mar 01
SenecaTheYonger:
Nigerians desperately trying to drive the price of USDT up. Na why government dey like control everything. Imagine the difference between these two rates, and this was taken by me same time. This is telegram btw

Honestly Nigerians are a lot greedy and if we can't control ourselves, govt will set in and spoil everything....

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NotBeenPaid: 12:35pm On Mar 01
gamaliel9:
They are on the prowl here
Stop mentioning crypto exchanges and MOST IMPORTANTLY, WAYS OF SELLING YOUR COINS INTO NAIRA ACCOUNT

Millionaires must be made

They want us to remain poor, while they loot, then bring out the money during elections to entice us to vote for them again...say no to weaponization of poverty

Like MJ sang" they dont really care about us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q
When they support a government despite their failures with fool-chest then one must be very careful the kind of crypto related informations they let out in public.

Another monikers to note lurking around on this thread on a daily:

DenreleDave
Seunmsg
Mynd.44
(SuperMod)

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 12:45pm On Mar 01
DenreleDave:

Honestly Nigerians are a lot greedy and if we can't control ourselves, govt will set in and spoil everything....

https://www.nairaland.com/8017211/forex-crisis-fg-slams-10

Them don fine Binance. Lol. Nigerians too don abandon them move over to another platform

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThiagoKid(m): 12:46pm On Mar 01
I wanted to buy AXL that was just launched on Binance 10min but was unable. Anytime I click buy, it brings the PEOPle coin instead.

Any reason?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 12:49pm On Mar 01
SenecaTheYonger:

https://www.nairaland.com/8017211/forex-crisis-fg-slams-10

Them don fine Binance. Lol. Nigerians too don abandon them move over to another platform
Make I hear say binance pay dem the money

Dese people too dey overate themselves..

Them really think 💭 say Dem go kidnap binance workers and begin asking for ransom? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elliotwaveforec: 12:52pm On Mar 01
Seun, mynd44

This thread is filled with economic saboteurs and anti-government elements who are happy about the galloping inflation being experienced by Nigerians.

You idioooots on this thread don't know that whatever money you make here will be taken away by inflation caused by your idiotic act of storing USDT and manipulating the exchange rates on crypto exchanges.

Meanwhile, Huobit, Kucoin, and other exchanges you are using will be reported, including this very thread.

You moronnnnns on this thread should use the money you've made so far to start commercial farming and abandon this anti-people business.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:19pm On Mar 01
grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NotBeenPaid: 1:28pm On Mar 01
Elliotwaveforec:
Seun, mynd44

This thread is filled with economic saboteurs and anti-government elements who are happy about the galloping inflation being experienced by Nigerians.

You idioooots on this thread don't know that whatever money you make here will be taken away by inflation caused by your idiotic act of storing USDT and manipulating the exchange rates on crypto exchanges.

Meanwhile, Huobit, Kucoin, and other exchanges you are using will be reported, including this very thread.

You moronnnnns on this thread should use the money you've made so far to start commercial farming and abandon this anti-people business.
Old Nairaland users creating burner monikers to spy on this thread.

You blame everyone but yourselves for the failures you created. Whereas, Buhari and Tinubu printing so much Naira to mob up the little Dollars in circulation.

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BannedUser: 1:45pm On Mar 01
Elliotwaveforec:
Seun, mynd44

You are also a foolish and useless motherf*****r!
The amount of money I made last month trading crypto was almost up to the annual salary of my normal job.

Crypto has benefited me financially and has been a source of hope and freedom.

People like you prefer living in the bondage of a failed govt.

It's fine if you're contented with your poverty-stricken life.

I'm just glad that it's impossible to ban crypto.

Banning of exchanges has little effect.

15 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 2:07pm On Mar 01
Elliotwaveforec:
Seun, mynd44

One cheap condom could have prevented this abomination. I see you have a passion for hating people who deal with anything related to USD/USDT. Your president probably has more USD/USDT than you can imagine. Keep wailing while people (including your politicians) keep getting rich. Drunkard.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 2:10pm On Mar 01
Elliotwaveforec:

This one thinks he is important , someone that even his family do not know of his existence grin wahala for those giving you attention..you this animal that do not have source of income..eleribu..because of ordinary cup of garri you voted for an incompetent leader..ask yourself this question..will your future kids appreciate you for voting a leader that have made the country to be in crisis ?? Ode omo

So I checked the profile of this idi*ot and I realized the animal keeps doing forex trading and he is a failed forex trader he is a failure....this is the same guy angry with those speculating on usdt..so what is a forex trader doing on the forex market ?? Is it not same speculation ??is it not the same buying and selling of currencies ?? For example if you trade usd/jpy on the market and you place a sell order..and the price of usd/jpy keeps coming down , don"t you know that the pain of the base currency is the suffering to the paired currency and vice-versa ??whatever the direction it is , one currency is getting strong While the other is getting weak and vice-versa..so if the government of the country that their currency is getting weak decides to act like Nigerian government then idiot*s like you should be arrested right ?? Or you don't know that your activities on the forex market have effects on it ?? Hypocrite..

https://www.nairaland.com/elliotwaveforec/posts/3

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 2:12pm On Mar 01
seanwilliam:
Graceglory,twosquare, do you FEEL that the top 50 coins will go back to their ATH?

If the possibility is high, I don’t see any reason for buying newly listed coins self, one can just stick to these old coins since they’ve tasted bull run before.
I’m just thinking though cheesy
Most will...except there is massive parabolic bull...most will give you 10x....

Compare it with news coins that can give 50x, 100x, 500x, and 1000x. They are not in the top 50.

God only knows...that there is a coin laying fallow somewhere now that will do 1000x in this bull run. However, the problem now is where to find it. grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by harry2sexy(m): 2:27pm On Mar 01
seanwilliam:
I have 250$
I want to gamble it on one or two coins with potential to x100..

I take full responsibility,
This is me doing my research ,
Quote this post with your call.
Eseun

Can only happen on Solana chains
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chijohn42k(m): 3:07pm On Mar 01
GRACEGLORY:

Good Day Boss, I will like to know if the USDT TEther bought on Binance is it one of USDT Tron or USDt Ethereum. I search on their website (Binance) couldnt see any info except USDT(Tether).
I wanted to fund some website they are asking me if it is usdt tron or usdt Ethereum. Thanks in advance.
And any other able member.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elliotwaveforec: 3:09pm On Mar 01
doyin01:

This one thinks he is important , someone that even his family do not know of his existence grin wahala for those giving you attention..you this animal that do not have source of income..eleribu..because of ordinary cup of garri you voted for an incompetent leader..ask yourself this question..will your future kids appreciate you for voting a leader that have made the country to be in crisis ?? Ode omo

So I checked the profile of this idi*ot and I realized the animal keeps doing forex trading and he is a failed forex trader he is a failure....this is the same guy angry with those speculating on usdt..so what is a forex trader doing on the forex market ?? Is it not same speculation ??is it not the same buying and selling of currencies ?? For example if you trade usd/jpy on the market and you place a sell order..and the price of usd/jpy keeps coming down , don"t you know that the pain of the base currency is the suffering to the paired currency and vice-versa ??whatever the direction it is , one currency is getting strong While the other is getting weak and vice-versa..so if the government of the country that their currency is getting weak decides to act like Nigerian government then idiot*s like you should be arrested right ?? Or you don't know that your activities on the forex market have effects on it ?? Hypocrite..

https://www.nairaland.com/elliotwaveforec/posts/3

Your mother is an idiot!

I trade Forex but not against my country's currency. If you want to trade, trade foreign currency. I don't need USDT to trade Forex; I deposit and withdraw not storing yeye USDT before I do my speculating.

You fool, you want to trade, don't trade against the Naira.

You said I'm a failure but I've not begged you're wretched mother food.

slowpoke, I don't do politics, so fickk off with stupid APC shit

Na God go punish you and your mama

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ElasmoBranchii(m): 3:13pm On Mar 01
Elliotwaveforec:

Your mother is an idiot!

I trade Forex but not against my country's currency. If you want to trade, trade foreign currency. I don't need USDT to trade Forex; I deposit and withdraw not storing yeye USDT before I do my speculating.

You fool, you want to trade, don't trade against the Naira.

You said I'm a failure but I've not begged you're wretched mother food.

slowpoke, I don't do politics, so fickk off with stupid APC shit

Na God go punish you and your mama

but you convert your naira to dollars to trade. dey play

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elliotwaveforec: 3:13pm On Mar 01
Superpack589:

One cheap condom could have prevented this abomination. I see you have a passion for hating people who deal with anything related to USD/USDT. Your president probably has more USD/USDT than you can imagine. Keep wailing while people (including your politicians) keep getting rich. Drunkard.

Tell that to your harlot mother with stinking pussyyyyy.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 3:15pm On Mar 01
Mr Lecturer. Oshey Mr Havard university. Continue Dey mark Ielts result script here for nairaland. Go collect money for Firstbank with your Masters in English From Havard. Oga rest make I see front.

Superpack589:

Which school did you attend? You can't even compose a sentence correctly. Ask them for a refund. What the fk are you saying?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elliotwaveforec: 3:18pm On Mar 01
BannedUser:

You are also a foolish and useless motherf*****r!
The amount of money I made last month trading crypto was almost up to the annual salary of my normal job.

Crypto has benefited me financially and has been a source of hope and freedom.

People like you prefer living in the bondage of a failed govt.

It's fine if you're contented with your poverty-stricken life.

I'm just glad that it's impossible to ban crypto.

Banning of exchanges has little effect.

Fool! You better look for another side hustle because all roads will be closed soon. If you want to trade, trade legitimately not buying USDT before trading cryptos. Trade currencies, gold, silver etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3533) (3534) (3535) (3536) (3537) (3538) (3539) ... (3647) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: oladele239(m), alebz007, tweakstar, Ojimmu95 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.