Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3316159 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3537) (3538) (3539) (3540) (3541) (3542) (3543) ... (3652) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 9:07am On Mar 02
mulannoire:
Jumping in and out is the sure way to remain stagnant. You are better off putting that money in a meme with a good following and then sit on your hands. Ride it all the way to the bus stop you want to get down from/ take profits along the way.

my bro. You no lie,
grin My body just dey tingalingalin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hedonisco: 9:33am On Mar 02
iLegendd:
Legit advice. I approve it with my signature in gold. If you use Bybit, create subaccounts for meme coin, layer 2, AI, game, etc.

Send money to each, then buy and forget, but set a 1000% alert on your app so that the day it hits that 1000% increase, you check it and weigh if you should pull out or not.

You this man.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BannedUser: 9:41am On Mar 02
Introducing BounceBit: The Future of Bitcoin Staking
Bitcoin

Bitcoin enthusiasts, the future is here with BounceBit - the first-ever native BTC staking chain that's revolutionizing how you earn yield on your precious Bitcoin! 🎉

🔥 Why BounceBit?

Dual-Token Staking: Secure the network with Bitcoin and BounceBit tokens.

Mixed Yield Mechanism: Enjoy the benefits of DeFi and CeFi yields in one platform.

Full EVM Compatibility: BounceBit bridges the gap between Ethereum and Bitcoin, bringing the best of both worlds.

💡 Innovative BTC Yield Opportunities Don't let your Bitcoin lie idle! With BounceBit's BTC mirror mechanism, you can earn yields on-chain through PoS, in the DeFi ecosystem, and off-chain through our unique CeFi mirroring mechanism.

🌉 A Bridge Between DeFi and CeFi BounceBit is not just a staking platform; it's a bridge linking the DeFi space with CeFi, ensuring funds can be verified on-chain while engaging in CeFi arbitrage.

🛠️ Bitcoin's True Utility Unleashed Bitcoin, the most decentralized asset, now has the opportunity to play a significant role in network security and diversification thanks to BounceBit's Mixed PoS Mechanism.

🗓️ Roadmap Highlights:

🎯 Jan: THE WATER MARGIN

🚀 Mar: Testnet Launch

🎊 April: Mainnet Launch

✨ Join the Staking Revolution Ready to be a part of this groundbreaking journey? BounceBit is calling all Bitcoin holders to join the staking revolution and maximize their yields like never before!

🔗 Join the BounceBit Community Don't miss out on any updates or opportunities. Join our Discord and be part of a community that's shaping the future of Bitcoin staking.

🌐 You need an invitation code to join: 🌐

https://bouncebit.io?code=2M87P

https://bouncebit.io?code=KXCMC

👉 Dive into the new era of Bitcoin utilization with BounceBit today and see your Bitcoin work harder for you! 💼💸

Official social media channels: https://docs.bouncebit.io/bouncebit-official-social-media-channels

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TrennixGLOBAL: 9:43am On Mar 02
Klinxmanz:
That means xrp will be good 4 trading.

It would rather be best to buy and hold. My analysis shows me xrp would move to a price of at least $1.50/ripple in the coming months.

Anyways, DYOR.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by okrikaboi: 9:47am On Mar 02
DenreleDave:

You can still trade on binance...

But if you mean withdrawal, you can transfer to kucoin or okex
Yes I mean withdrawal to my bank account at good rate
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Overlord999(m): 10:56am On Mar 02
No one mentions quidax here, is it any good?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ojay95: 11:56am On Mar 02
Guys get into blockgames early, this is the most legit $0 cost airdrop out there.

https://blockgames.app?referral_code=Ojoata
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 11:58am On Mar 02
grin

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:07pm On Mar 02
GRACEGLORY:

TWO OF THEM, and both Chinese's

1. HOLOCHAIN-HOT

MicroCloud Hologram Inc. is a Chinese-based company focused on holographic technology

Holo, used to build decentralized apps
one of the many projects that will eventually influence the Web 3.0 as we transit from the 2.0.

Why?
Like Airbnb did for hotels, Holo revolutionizes online hosting.

2. VECHAIN-VET
provides the best resources to COMPANIES who wants to solve real world economic problems. Bringing AI to supply chain management.
blockchain-based supply chain management with strong partnerships.

Why?
Bringing AI to supply chain management.

11:35pm On Feb 18, 2023

SingularityNET and Vechain Join Forces to Drive AI-Blockchain Innovation August 2023.

My first target: $0.1

Know what you invest into, don’t just put in money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 12:47pm On Mar 02
seanwilliam:
So future sweet like this 🌝

Eh eh u no tell me o
You are still tasting the sweet part....

Should we tell him... grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Paykay: 12:52pm On Mar 02
To think I almost gave up on crypto during the bear markets.

Never give up in life!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 1:15pm On Mar 02
Looks like the altcoin season is starting....or not... tongue tongue
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ummuaisha(f): 1:35pm On Mar 02
Please I need assistance on how I can make withdrawal from binance, I bought pepe and already transfer it to funding wallet but couldn't still withdraw from there
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allthelight: 1:40pm On Mar 02
twosquare:
Looks like the altcoin season is starting....or not... tongue tongue
no altcoin season until bitcoin peaks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mulannoire(f): 1:57pm On Mar 02
No o, no tell am. Experience is the best teacher for e own case. He gon learn the hard way smiley

twosquare:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sweetmia37: 2:14pm On Mar 02
GRACEGLORY:

11:35pm On Feb 18, 2023

SingularityNET and Vechain Join Forces to Drive AI-Blockchain Innovation August 2023.

My first target: $0.1

Know what you invest into, don’t just put in money.

Okay bro! Do you advice we bag more HOT and VET? Will they rally much this bull season?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 2:42pm On Mar 02
twosquare:

Once you taste futures you never go back, either it kill you or you kill it.
Spot is boring

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:46pm On Mar 02
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 3:01pm On Mar 02
Ojemedad:

Once you taste futures you never go back, either it kill you or you kill it.
Spot is boring
You meant safe....Anyone who has mastered futures will make a killing in spot....and anyone who is still struggling with futures should be able to make some change in spot.

In futures, mistakes are not pardoned...spot, they can still rub your hair.

16 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 3:56pm On Mar 02
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henryligit: 4:05pm On Mar 02
So future sweet like this 🌝

Eh eh u no tell me o

Hmmm
Somebody should advice this one

There are things in this life you never know..
no matter how smart you are
until you master it

I no say no be all your money you de use Op

I talked the same thing my first time I come across it

But there are things in this life
That Is more harm than satan

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 4:06pm On Mar 02
twosquare:

embarassed

1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henryligit: 4:13pm On Mar 02
I cry when I loose my school fees that year because
of future

But e...never pain me a again until I saw
Person way loose 50meter in just 2hours
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 4:14pm On Mar 02
GRACEGLORY:
Unnecessary show of knowledge isn't required, it's share of knowledge that the platform demands.
The only reason you attack others' ideas is simply because you think you know it all, and you have nailed it. And rather than expanding your mind, you leave it narrowed challenging others' ideas as if they are a threat to your wallets or purse that you may lose sooner due to your ignorance.

Just one statement here enlightened me to go reassess my 2023 crypto plan, thereby causing me to reshuffle my fund plan, and having to dicth some tokens based on priorities knowing I can't buy them all no matter how good or promising their projects. If I put all my money into just a project or two, it's ok knowing I'm bound for the stars.

I have learnt from others here that have encouraged me to reassess my knowledge and refine them.

Bitcoin goes through 4 cycles, the 3rd phase is called the "acceptance phase." The whole market has almost a single target, until price sinks to that target or hovers around that target, every spike in the market is either a trap or more importantly, price spike that one should take advantage of.

"Self righteousness belongs to the narrow-minded." "A narrow mind and a fat head invariably appear on the same person."

I don't want to repeat the same ideas as of 2022, 2023, requires a different approach. Not looking for fault in others in 2023 losing my trajectories.

Let the serious ones here ignore the unserious, not that there's nothing to learn from unserious, just that, they're majorly distractions. Abeg, I'm here to learn, refine, and impact others, not to argue your arrogance.

Now, 2024 requires a different approach.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThegreatDon: 4:17pm On Mar 02
Who geh any 100x gem mk we gamble together
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 4:28pm On Mar 02
seanwilliam:
embarassed
Eeyah...sorry....you have received the love letter

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 4:42pm On Mar 02
Market is overheated right now, always prepare for an imminent correction at the back of your mind...don't let this be like Jan 3 dump...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 4:53pm On Mar 02
Congrats to the Pepe billionaires.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 4:55pm On Mar 02
iLegendd:
I knew of Bybit being able to create subaccounts where you can trade independently or even send someone account details to log into one of the subaccounts and trade for you or practice with, but they can't withdraw.

I didn't know you can create up to 20 subaccounts. So, 1 Bybit account can serve as 20 different crypto accounts. Hmmm.

You might find this useful as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjrfGCC1YGg?si=dbushu9-9sSTodnF

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThiagoKid(m): 5:02pm On Mar 02
iLegendd:
Storj, just pump even if it's 50% before I wake from this sleep I'm about to embark on.

Can this still be bought?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by narite: 5:07pm On Mar 02
I can’t believe a loaf of bread now costs #400.

Food prices keep rising, yet they want the Dollar to go down and salaries to remain stagnant. This is satanism.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emeka1441: 5:40pm On Mar 02
narite:
I can’t believe a loaf of bread now costs #400.

Food prices keep rising, yet they want the Dollar to go down and salaries to remain stagnant. This is satanism.
can anybody recommend an online resource that i can use to start my spot trading journey??

(1) (2) (3) ... (3537) (3538) (3539) (3540) (3541) (3542) (3543) ... (3652) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Halastershang(m), Ethereum, tweakstar, clems88(m), Davida33, DieRich5 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.