Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3290328 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3539) (3540) (3541) (3542) (3543) (3544) (3545) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JAccksnow(m): 6:02am On Mar 03
BULL
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 6:13am On Mar 03
If you focus on some of these meme coins after BTC has dipped and the market is red, you won't regret. If you trade only meme coins or maybe, Solana-based or AI-game based coins this year, you won't regret.

Modified: LADYS is on futures. Mistakenly added it on non-futures list.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by civilserva: 6:46am On Mar 03
Pifebhor:
Good evening everyone, please how can I see the purchase price I bought a coin on Binance.

I bought some coins since 2021 Like SHIB but right now I can't see the cost price I bought it and to know if I am in profit.

Please I really need anyone's assistance.

I think Binance doesn't keep purchase history more than 3 months or thereabouts.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 7:03am On Mar 03
Could this be true, let’s position at #dot

graceglory
Ibime
Ilegendd
Bogdanoff
Twosquare
What you guys think of polkadot?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 7:43am On Mar 03
How Crypto Moves Or Will Move This Year.

BTC moves
Eth follows a little
BTC moves again
ETH follows even more, but still shy

XRP gets upset that ETH is shy and moves a little but remember it still has a case, so it can't move too much yet.

At this point, DOGE and his girlfriend SHIB are angry with XRP's laziness for not taking over from ETH.

Few days later, DOGE opens the floor by making a little move as SHIB, the wife and PEPE, the first son, watch.

PEPE gets upset that daddy DOGE is too dull, so he pumps.

At this point, everyone begins to grow, especially Layer 1 and Layer 2 as some of the new coins watch while being eager to jump into the boat — especially AI, game, and meme coins.

BTC dumps a little and everybody dumps too. BTC moves upward a little, and some alts dump even further while some (the new guys) make little moves.

After back and forth for some days or weeks, some aggrieved alts begin to pump regardless of what BTC is doing.

Unfortunately, one sad Saturday or Sunday, BTC does a dump 1, dump 2 (few hours later) and dump 3 and all the coins bleed as if it's a bear market, but there will be one newly listed coin that keeps pumping even though everyone is bleeding and all Mr. & Mrs. FOMOs will join that particular new shiny object.

It pumps to the next day and more FOMOers joined. On the 3rd day, it keeps pumping to even 1200% or more because it's been listed on multiple exchanges and now has futures trade option.

Sadly, the big boys (the manipulators) will pull the trigger and it will dump 79% or more in less than 5 minutes.

At this point, the entire red market of 3 days ago has started recovering while the FOMOers of the pumping coin are either smiling because they left before the crash or crying because the Devil has pushed them to FOMO with everything they have and they've lost it all. Now, it's time for them to scream, "Crypto is a scam."

The people that bought 3 days ago when the market was red are beginning to see some profits. At this point, alts will start pumping as if they're rushing to Heaven. You'll be seeing greens everywhere from 50% to 300% and more in a day.

Those who aren't organized or have a mapped out plan ahead of time will be confused. They'll be in a coin making profit, but that one that is pumping the hardest is the one they're saying to themselves, "I wished I joined this coin when my spirit or someone told me to."

Or "Damn! Now that I left, this b+stard has started pumping." They rejoin, and boom, it starts dumping. They become anxious and angry.

They leave and Elon Musk or someone makes a tweet and that coin starts pumping again. No be juju be this?

At this point, those who told you to buy so so and so coins will begin to say, "I hope you bought XYZ that I told you about? Those who did are now in X20 profit. Hahaha."

Now, all the newbies start asking, boss, is it too late to join XYZ? Can I jump in? I want to HODL it for 69 years.

Then, one mad man from nowhere screams, "All these fraudsters. Crypto is a scam. You people should stop deceiving yourself."

One newbie jumps out of nowhere and yells, "Please, who can teach me spot trading? I want to invest 3,500 Naira so I can turn it to 3.5 million next week."

The fight, argument, abuse, pump, dump, continues until 5% organized people go home with profit while 95% unorganized lose out because they where too emotional with their trades and even refused to grab profit and run along with it like our president, Tinubu would advise.

The ones that grabbed and ran came back "emotionally" to reinvest wrongly without a critical analysis and calculation and lost it all.

We are at the top of the market and the smart ones are taking profit while yelling, "We're going higher." So that newbies will keep buying at the top and end up selling at the bottom.

Three weeks later, alts are still pumping, but deep down, bear market has been activated 21 days ago, but newcomers don't know.

Bad guys are already shorting BTC while creating videos on YouTube to deceive the innocent ones except 1 person who will tell us the truth and his name is Steve of Crypto Crew University.

I want you to write your own version of this post let's read, learn, and remind ourselves what will or may happen to be more prepared.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:04am On Mar 03
SLP doing 60% and my bags still big as fvck

Waiting to cut my losses

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 9:38am On Mar 03
Ojemedad:
Could this be true, let’s position at #dot

graceglory
Ibime
Ilegendd
Bogdanoff
Twosquare
What you guys think of polkadot?

Don't know, bro.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 9:44am On Mar 03
Pifebhor:
Good evening everyone, please how can I see the purchase price I bought a coin on Binance.

I bought some coins since 2021 Like SHIB but right now I can't see the cost price I bought it and to know if I am in profit.

Go on trade history, it shows you only 6 months max I guess. How ever, click on the export icon marked red, it displays longer history for you to choose from. Choose the year you want(max 1yr interval ) and tell them to generate in Xcel/pdf format. I guess they have several formats. Anyway, follow the instructions given to you. It has limited download. I don't know if you use your limit, they clean your data in the database. Use it wisely

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 9:56am On Mar 03
ThiagoKid:

What limit would you placed sol at?

No idea, I'm a tech man, and profit taking man (don't believe in those trade jargons in the crypto world). I cleaned out my bag at 120 from the lower lows. Just using it to monitor a lower sh1tcoin grin I'm currently carrying
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Quoteit: 9:59am On Mar 03
@ iLegendd and everyone

Please how do you convert on bybit at zero or very low fee? The fees I can see are high.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 10:01am On Mar 03
DieRich5:
SLP doing 60% and my bags still big as fvck

Waiting to cut my losses
If you really want that SLP to move, short it with another exchange. Some coins only move when we leave or do the opposite or forget about them and move on.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 10:02am On Mar 03
Quoteit:
@ iLege.ndd and everyone

Please how do you convert on bybit at zero or very low fee? The fees I can see are high.
Convert what? Your coin to USDT? I hardly use the convert options in exchanges. Also, I don't ever check or calculate any of these fees. I don't even notice there is fees.

I don't want to be too stingy, so I don't notice fees except it's from $5 and above. As long as it's below $5, I don't really bother.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bluearrow: 10:26am On Mar 03
Pifebhor:

How much did u invest & what is your binance balance? 2021 was the year most coins did their all time high. Most people who bought coins in 2021 bought during the bullrun, u are likely not to be in profit yet

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 10:37am On Mar 03
armadeo:

I have no words.

August 17th 2022.

I will never forget that day in my life. I am still yet to recover that loss till today from futures.

That's a story I would tell when I make my money back. By God's grace.
lolz i can relate cheesy cheesy the day mine happened to me, i was in class and laughing while i was eating liquidation
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 10:49am On Mar 03
I'm on this Asian coin since yesterday. In profit, but the Devil said I should wait for a week or some days.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 11:23am On Mar 03
March is expected to be a bull month, and at the same time, a bull trap.

Hence, always prepare ahead for such eventuality.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luada(m): 11:50am On Mar 03
Guys can we still use binance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckingNaira: 12:37pm On Mar 03
Luada:
Smiles. . .
FG agent spotted.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 12:57pm On Mar 03
Luada:

Binance was never banned...They only called their attention to what was happening on their binance p2p platform concerning usdt/ngn...binance noticed it too and they stopped the USDT/NGN trading on the p2p....someone can just wake up and set a buy order at a particular rate (fake order)above the general dollar price..try to sell to them , it will never go through ..they will wait for the order countdown timer to end and the trade will be cancelled..now the question is what will they achieve with that ?? It is simple..the way the binance p2p algorithm works , it picks the highest buying rate and highest selling rate as the general dollar rate on the p2p..for example if someone creates a buy order and claim they are willing to buy at a price of 1900naira per dollar , the binance p2p market automatically sees that as the new dollar price that sellers can sell for..other buyers will also start putting their buying price around that same rate..but unknowingly to them , the manipulators are not even ready to buy at that rate they claim they want to buy , they only created the fake order to fool the binance p2p algorithm...and it works for the manipulators..they can use the same strategy to make dollars appear at the rate of 10000naira per one if they want to...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 1:01pm On Mar 03
doyin01:

Sharaaaap bro...for me to directly mention your moniker..you should know I am 100% sure of what I am saying.. assuming you used to be active on this thread , they might say that is why I suspected you...but thank God you are not even active on this thread and so nobody can say it is because of that.

You and "lrman" are both government agents...I have my facts. Na lrman I first catch , then traced him to another moniker which is "konquest"..

Its not as if any sensible person will come here and expect you to admit you are a government spy , who does that ?? It is normal for you to deny. That is a normal thing any spy must do..so park well

Just be aware that people will find a way round all these things and enjoy themselves before e cast...trying to cut down rotten leaves on a tree instead of cutting the root which was the problem in the first place ..as long as the government keep messing up , people will keep taking advantage of it

Keep deceiving them and be forming CIA...funny thing is most people even believed you...very funny grin grin

So for your mind government agents needs to create a nairaland moniker before they can access what is going on in the crypto world or binance or usdt or p2p platforms ?? One even said maybe they bought my 10 years moniker so that they can monitor threads.... grin grin..mumu people everywhere....so if government truly wants to gather information..you think they must create account on nairaland before they can do that ?? Smh...obviously some of you don't know the powers that comes with any government....government do not need all those petty things before they can achieve whatever they want to achieve..

So many dumb people that thinks everything starts and ends on nairaland..

You think it is only on nairaland that people discuss about crypto or usdt or whatever here in Nigeria ?? You think it is only on nairaland that people share information concerning anything crypto or usd ??Or you think it is only on nairaland that they can gather any information they need ?? Do you know how many thousands of existing platforms where nigerians also discuss about crypto ?? Smh...nairaland is even learning for where those platforms dey...ordinary telegram you will see thousands of active groups with thousands of nigerian traders everyday discussing the crypto market and the usd market as a whole..

Smh...ignorance is truly a disease...government agent ko government assassin ni

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Angela90: 1:36pm On Mar 03
If you're not in $WEN, you're missing out.

DYOR

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by neoclassical: 1:52pm On Mar 03
AZCOINER will be listed on Binance and OKX for trading in a few months time.

Mining is still ongoing. You can use this link to download from Playstore.
👇
https://azcoiner.com/invite?user=anyasonn

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 1:54pm On Mar 03
If you trade futures, and you use Binance widget, I would advise you to use Mexc widget.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9182736455O1999(m): 2:45pm On Mar 03
Mayerooona:
Alright fam, I dun come again grin

I qualified for the $MEME memecoin airdrop.

Go and check if you qualified on their website. cool

Meanwhile, if you wanna buy $Zeta, don't fade. It's a billion+ markecap coin.

Those of you playing notcoin, keep playing earnestly, we gonna eat $NOT too.

Like I usually say; the harvest go loud.
Notcoin said I should submit my Binance UID.
Is it ok to do so?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by younglekky19: 3:12pm On Mar 03
https:///IRONFinanceAirdropBot?start=5940400689

Join the telegram iron bot fast
Refer and earn 25 iron
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by younglekky19: 3:13pm On Mar 03
Just in—NOTCOIN may LIST ON BINANCE according to speculations

🎁

Your referral link: https:///notcoin_bot?start=r_573984_27757561

Join
Tap Tap
Earn coins by doing task
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abdul4trust1(m): 3:34pm On Mar 03
iLegendd:
If you focus on some of these meme coins after BTC has dipped and the market is red, you won't regret. If you trade only meme coins or maybe, Solana-based or AI-game based coins this year, you won't regret.

Modified: LADYS is on futures. Mistakenly added it on non-futures list.

please, I wanted to add payment method on ok.x p2p but I'm stuck at bank code. Please what do they mean by bank code?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Generalgoshen: 3:35pm On Mar 03
https://app.getgrass.io/register/?referralCode=tbvHDPMyIXjZgjK

This is a solana backed project, don't fade this airdrop, it's gonna be massive.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Crvrider: 4:17pm On Mar 03
gentlesilver:

PLEASE HOW DO THEY TRADE ON YOUR BEHALF? IS IT COPY TRADING? HOW DO I JOIN?
THANK YOU

It's not copy trading. What they do is invest your capital in coins that have the potential of doing well. In my case, my funds was split into buying 6 coins: Bitcoin, SOL, ETH, AVAX, XRP, ADA. And in the case where some coins are performing below expectation funds are taken out and invested into coins that are doing well. Due to price fluctuation, once I see profit I take it and leave my capital. Mostly I target a 5.2% increment. Do the math on 1,000,000...not bad at all.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Crvrider: 4:31pm On Mar 03
iLegendd:
I'm on this Asian coin since yesterday. In profit, but the Devil said I should wait for a week or some days.

Spot traded this exact same pair on Bybit today with demo funds. Interesting you've been on it since yesterday. I checked it's 4hr chart and it has been on an uptrend.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Crvrider: 4:33pm On Mar 03
Luada:

Such questions are forbidden here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3539) (3540) (3541) (3542) (3543) (3544) (3545) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Shnew, leo047, SINisSIN(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.