Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3290037 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3577) (3578) (3579) (3580) (3581) (3582) (3583) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by younglekky19: 10:59pm On Mar 18
/herewalletbot/app?startapp=1864559
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pafra(m): 11:03pm On Mar 18
Landowner101:
Join me for free mining of digital assets Rubi Block!
Let's click to link:

https://rubi.click/join/UCHE1000
Or enter the code "UCHE1000"

I will give you 1500 mana to start!

If you missed Ice-network, don't miss this
Use UCHE1000 as referral code

How do I get 1500 mama?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sammiewrite(m): 11:48pm On Mar 18
- Who else noticed Ga_, Bi_, Bit_, Ku_, and O_ websites are not opening. Strangely, on Ga_ and Bi_ specifically, other links on the domain, like the academy articles, are opening but not the homepage or login page. I thought NCC today confirmed that the network issues have been resolved?
- The mobile apps are still working fine and the websites of By_ and HT_ exchanges opened as of the time of writing, but I needed to access the subaccount feature on Ga_, which is only available on the web version. Any workaround?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Truthchiz: 12:17am On Mar 19
GRACEGLORY:

To Shake you out prior to the halving, is their plan. 70K, 72K, 73K, 74K, 75K, 76K, 77K, 78K, 79K, 80K coming
Really? Abi is bear market back again like this?. Me I be newbie oh . Let me know on time. Coz red, red, red everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 5:59am On Mar 19
I wonder how holders make this money. Some of this coins are back to where they were 2 months ago.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 6:11am On Mar 19
Truthchiz:
Really? Abi is bear market back again like this?. Me I be newbie oh . Let me know on time. Coz red, red, red everywhere.
You know lie...
You are truly and obviously a newbie.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seunmsg(m): 6:12am On Mar 19
Fastt:
Slerf, the coin has dumped 45% currently trending with lots of volume. All coins on circulation. Dyor

The coin has done 2x since you made this post.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 6:31am On Mar 19
santos123:
I wonder how holders make this money. Some of this coins are back to where they were 2 months ago.
Seriously?

1) We've always preach the gospel of taking profit on this thread

2) See it as an opportunity to buy more (provided u av more liquidity)

Wagmi

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 6:54am On Mar 19
GreatManBee:

Where una dey get this alphas?
twitter
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 6:57am On Mar 19
singapore01:
here
meanwhile

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 7:19am On Mar 19
Nature presenting us another opportunity to buy the dip….

Unfortunately , money has finished ✔️

16 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OfficialP: 8:22am On Mar 19
Princefame1:

What is the timeframe for this $1?

This season
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 8:25am On Mar 19
seanwilliam:
Nature presenting us another opportunity to buy the dip….

Unfortunately , money has finished ✔️

I swear I dey look am in disbelief. Chai.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexas58: 8:35am On Mar 19
BTC just flashed a very negative warning this morning.
It has nudged back to the all time resistance area of 65k region.
Alt coins suffer the most during this corrections.

If i see a trade is gonna drop 10%, I don’t want to be on the trade.

Words on the street says: Trade what you see, not what you know.

The coming weeks would tell us more.

N/B: I’m not going short on any trade at this point.

Patiently wait and buy the pull back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Afe11: 8:42am On Mar 19
Alexas58:
BTC just flashed a very negative warning this morning.
It has nudged back to the all time resistance area of 65k region.
Alt coins suffer the most during this corrections.

If i see a trade is gonna drop 10%, I don’t want to be on the trade.

Words on the street says: Trade what you see, not what you know.

The coming weeks would tell us more.

N/B: I’m not going short on any trade at this point.

Patiently wait and buy the pull back.

Small pull back and the bears are out in full Force spreading FUD grin grin grin. If we can survive 2021, Omo this is nothing. Impatience and greed aside, this pullback is a blessing for the late comers who didn't have enough fiat at the start of the bull. More than Enough profits to go round , just hold your spot position tight. No bullrun without pullbacks

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 8:47am On Mar 19
There are only 3 best times to buy a coin

1. When it's not listed on CEX yet and it's not more than 100 Million MC and sometimes, not even more than 5 million MC and it has passed all the rug pull test.

2. When it's in extreme oversold in bear market and you know it's a great coin with a reputable team or big name CEOs or company.

3. When bloodbath happens to every coin in a bull market and there are only 5 green coins, especially stable coins, that are in green in all the coins on Binance Hot, Gainers, and Newly Listed section.

Bonus:

The 4th time to buy is only for those doing day trading and are using TA and news to long or short — professionals only.

Apart from these 4 times, any other time is too risky, but it may be worth it in the end. Afterall, in Heaven or Hell, there is no crypto needed.

It's just money. It's meant to be spent. Not all your money will be spent wisely no matter how stingy, frugal, smart, intelligent or wise you are, so accept losses without feeling like a loser because without it, you'll never have an intriguing relatable story to tell others when you decide to write a book about success and not giving up.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 8:49am On Mar 19
Hmm, but I'll make my decision on Sunday.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexas58: 9:09am On Mar 19
Afe11:

Small pull back and the bears are out in full Force spreading FUD grin grin grin. If we can survive 2021, Omo this is nothing. Impatience and greed aside, this pullback is a blessing for the late comers who didn't have enough fiat at the start of the bull. More than Enough profits to go round , just hold your spot position tight. No bullrun without pullbacks

You don’t even look at the charts!

Most of the altcoins breakouts are back to resistance!

But thank you for your input
Greatly valued
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 9:15am On Mar 19
iLegendd:

Why Sunday?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Babygal2020(f): 9:20am On Mar 19
Please which website can I use my virtual visa and Mastercard to buy cryp*to?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Afe11: 9:22am On Mar 19
iLegendd:

Bro, you don't think the fomc meeting tomorrow will have any effect on the market then?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geekels: 9:23am On Mar 19
Just got some tokens with my hard earned money and everything is going deep, infact I have deleted binance from my phone, I have removed my mind from the money I used, just like every other money I spent unwisely,
Unto the next chapter, concentrating on my hustling, as long as there is life there is hope,
Though I used all my Savings, I belive the God that helped me to save that money will still help me again
I have gotten over the pain, my heart is enlighten now.

Binance, I will check on you by November

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 9:25am On Mar 19
Do you guys think floki and Pepe will still do numbers ?
quote this post with your opinion…
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Afe11: 9:25am On Mar 19
Alexas58:

You don’t even look at the charts!

Most of the altcoins breakouts are back to resistance!

But thank you for your input
Greatly valued

Honestly, I understand you. But I have receipts to back up my claim that I'm still 2X on projects like Ego, Aitech and still over 50% profits on projects like phb, aipad, cgpt etc. you can use the same charts to dispute my claim .

Evn Kimbo I posted here days ago is still having almost 100% profits.

My point is, a newbie would probably run from crypto if they come across your post first. But IMO, the pullback is only an opportunity for more buying. I am not saying I am right. The market no send either my papa or yours normally
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexas58: 9:27am On Mar 19
Afe11:

Honestly, I understand you. But I have receipts to back up my claim that I'm still 2X on projects like Ego, Aitech and still over 50% profits on projects like phb, aipad, cgpt etc. you can use the same charts to dispute my claim .

Evn Kimbo I posted here days ago is still having almost 100% profits.

Quote me by April. 😂😂😂😂

You’ll understand better then
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DrAkpamudehe: 9:30am On Mar 19
Geekels:
Just got some tokens with my hard earned money and everything is going deep, infact I have deleted binance from my phone, I have removed my mind from the money I used, just like every other money I spent unwisely,
Unto the next chapter, concentrating on my hustling, as long as there is life there is hope,
Though I used all my Savings, I belive the God that helped me to save that money will still help me again
I have gotten over the pain, my heart is enlighten now.

Binance, I will check on you by November

Only strong people invest or should invest on crypto. If you are not strong, pls don't come and cry here.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Afe11: 9:31am On Mar 19
Alexas58:

Quote me by April. 😂😂😂😂

And if the markets are still red by April or even july, I still don't see the point you are trying to prove. People survived three years of red and saw the whole time as buying opportunities.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Afe11: 9:35am On Mar 19
Alexas58:

Quote me by April. 😂😂😂😂

I am not saying your TA is not perfect. You may be CZ or even Dorset with top inside information. I'm only about the way u said it. We have people here giving us hope and strength to swim through this. No come dey make us panic , biko. That's all I'm trying to say. If you say there's is a signal that we will be in accumulation zone for years , even a dummy go understand.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 9:38am On Mar 19
Afe11:

And if the markets are still red by April or even july, I still don't see the point you are trying to prove. People survived three years of red and saw the whole time as buying opportunities.
say you survived not people.

Some persons are in their village like this, some have not even break even, no need for fear but I don’t think we are fully in the bull

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Afe11: 9:45am On Mar 19
Ojemedad:
say you survived not people.

Some persons are in their village like this, some have not even break even, no need for fear but I don’t think we are fully in the bull

True too. Very true.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 9:53am On Mar 19
Afe11:

Bro, you don't think the fomc meeting tomorrow will have any effect on the market then?
News from the US or China always have effect on crypto to an extent. I no longer pay attention to those American FOMC meetings since this year.

It makes me overthink or anticipate the outcome as if it's AFCON or Champions League final.

I don't care anymore. I just want the market to either bleed to death or grow to Heaven. I work with 0s and 1s now. The only thing I want to remember is April halving.

Yes, it will, but it would've impacted the market more if halving had already taken place.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 9:56am On Mar 19
Valwezzy:

Why Sunday?
Weekly candle close. New weeks start on Sunday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3577) (3578) (3579) (3580) (3581) (3582) (3583) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Tushking, jayce232, egbeocha(m), frankony(m), Stan2330(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.