Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3288386 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3579) (3580) (3581) (3582) (3583) (3584) (3585) ... (3640) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:44pm On Mar 19
clems88:
always looking forward to your comments cheesy please what do you think about mbox and zil? I wanna get some

Well… if it’s about gaming, why not do Gau, or Mana. ZIL is cool, but let alone to me, I’ll put the fund into CRV

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexas58: 12:46pm On Mar 19
Afe11:

Lol forgive me. I get carried away too much. I understand your mentality now. If you can get the type of loan you need from these groups you just mentioned save for bank, then we are done with this Convo. See you wherever this leads us. Love and light.
Since no one in your family can help you with the loan, we can gladly end the convo big man.
And focus on making money from the market
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:52pm On Mar 19
Afe11:

Hmmmm the human behind this particular moniker,I like drink Glenfiddich with you. Bro regardless of how this bullrun turns out, we should drink somewhere one day please. Any state, Drinks on me . Bitcoin to $1 like this, we mount angry angry

Na zobo we go drink las las, I don’t drink alcohol 🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Afe11: 12:58pm On Mar 19
GRACEGLORY:

Na zobo we go drink las las, I don’t drink alcohol 🤣🤣🤣

Nerd cheesy cheesy cheesy... Just sent you a mail

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 1:00pm On Mar 19
seunmsg:

The coin has done 2x since you made this post.

l'm all about opportunities. Once opportunity comes in, grab it. This meme is like BTC grin. No initial holders. All those ppl that partook on ICO, the guy burnt their tokens throway key(for you to make money, someone else is loosing, eat or be eaten alive). Now Justin is repaying them through trade money. All token is out there. I dey grab as much as possible also watching out for trading fees. Apart from my high cap, na this meme we go enter till I make am. If e no kill me, I go kill am grin. Almost 2 billion in market volume

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 1:03pm On Mar 19
GRACEGLORY:

The fear has to increase some more. The big institutions have to make the market believe it’s over, so it’s going back down, the fear becomes greater, it becomes more cheaper, then, the institutions buy back in, and those people-retail can’t afford it.

Institutions are always careful so as not to be at the mercy of retails. They want to have it cheaper, while you have it more expensive so they’re not at your mercy, and you can’t sell above their price. That’s the whole idea.

Hence, I preach… HODL. That’s the only way to outsmart the market. No matter what they do, you’re just there.

NO MISSING OUT, NO FOMO We get target.
Walahi this is top-notch advice o. Hodling is so peaceful. I have just been watching everything play out like film with no panic. If na futures, my chest for don swell and I for don dy sweat. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 1:18pm On Mar 19
GRACEGLORY:

Well… if it’s about gaming, why not do Gau, or Mana. ZIL is cool, but let alone to me, I’ll put the fund into CRV
alright . Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mayorrex(m): 1:57pm On Mar 19
GRACEGLORY:

Boss..... Greetings Sir. I would love to get some Ethereum. I need your advice please🙏
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 2:04pm On Mar 19
GRACEGLORY:

The fear has to increase some more. The big institutions have to make the market believe it’s over, so it’s going back down, the fear becomes greater, it becomes more cheaper, then, the institutions buy back in, and those people-retail can’t afford it.

Institutions are always careful so as not to be at the mercy of retails. They want to have it cheaper, while you have it more expensive so they’re not at your mercy, and you can’t sell above their price. That’s the whole idea.

Hence, I preach… HODL. That’s the only way to outsmart the market. No matter what they do, you’re just there.

NO MISSING OUT, NO FOMO We get target.
lmao.
Your posts most times dey always give me assurance say I’m on the right track ..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexas58: 3:19pm On Mar 19
armadeo:

I disagree again. All you need is one or 2 good coins and luck on your side.

Look at ordi and trb. Look at sol. ( i saw this coin at 20 and longed to 24) Look at axs from bottom to top (8 months ) from 10 cents to 120. That means 100 bucks could have fetched you 120k. There are many like that just be lucky.

Just be lucky. And they are coins that would make the same move. Just be lucky.

Lowest Axs went was 4 in the bear market
And the highest it did was 14.
Some people are always on the chart.

Where did you see 10 cents?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 3:41pm On Mar 19
🔥 GULF Coin Airdrop Is Live!

🎁 Joining Reward: 40 GULF (1.40$)

👨‍👨‍👦 Per Refer: 20 GULF (0.70$)

🔗 Your Refer Link = https:///GULFAirdropBot?start=Bot27214412
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 4:12pm On Mar 19
Oga , this ur guess work is working. It will touch 59-50.haba are u serious at all . Stand one place joor ,who u wan impress grin
Allthelight:
it will touch 59-50k
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 4:22pm On Mar 19
As far as am concerned, not yet time to buy . The fear never touch some people soul . We need to see the time people will start screaming in fear ,then u will know it's time to buy . Na so Pancake swap showed me shege in 2021, I sold out of fear but now we dey wait for dipper dip to average down and profit immediately. grin I don suffer for this space but not again
Afe11:

HODL to Hell grin grin . You have no idea what RESOLUTE means . Give me a loan of $10k right now and watch me gulp all the red without thinking twice. Straight vampire mood cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hallenjay: 5:00pm On Mar 19
Join this testnet and make life changing fund, no referral

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_XmmCqcEBc
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azaland(f): 5:38pm On Mar 19
I see a lot of knowledge gap in most new entrants into the crypto market.

Some are gathering testnet tokens not knowing they are worthless.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 5:46pm On Mar 19
grin grin grin grin
Azaland:
I see a lot of knowledge gap in most new entrants into the crypto market.

Some are gathering testnet tokens not knowing they are worthless.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Afe11: 6:05pm On Mar 19
Enyinne:
As far as am concerned, not yet time to buy . The fear never touch some people soul . We need to see the time people will start screaming in fear ,then u will know it's time to buy . Na so Pancake swap showed me shege in 2021, I sold out of fear but now we dey wait for dipper dip to average down and profit immediately. grin I don suffer for this space but not again

Haha we mount here dey wait . E go rise back

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 6:08pm On Mar 19
GRACEGLORY:

Allthelight, knows wetin im ma sef Dey talk. If the 63K support level fails, na dip to 59k. That’s what’s on the chart as support.

But I expect a bounce from this 62K+-63K area to 65K, then, let’s see how it goes from there.

Allthelight, I personally appreciate your contribution, sir. Please, do share more if you see differently 🙏🏽

Bounce❗️

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 6:13pm On Mar 19
Na relief rally or abi na upward movement cc Graceglory
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 6:29pm On Mar 19
mayorrex:

Boss..... Greetings Sir. I would love to get some Ethereum. I need your advice please🙏

Why not concentrate on AVAX or SOL, instead, sir

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 6:44pm On Mar 19
Enyinne:
Na relief rally or abi na upward movement cc Graceglory

I’m expecting it to reach the 67K area, ma. Let’s see how it goes.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thurmieee: 7:23pm On Mar 19
I need 1000 ath.
Any available?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 7:48pm On Mar 19
Cc: fast, there is something I would appreciate if you do for me. I need you to research properly for me about this shitcoin named Spacey 2025. ($spay) 25m supply. Mcap is 1.1m. Then tell me what you think or what you found out. Thank you
Fastt:

l'm all about opportunities. Once opportunity comes in, grab it. This meme is like BTC grin. No initial holders. All those ppl that partook on ICO, the guy burnt their tokens throway key(for you to make money, someone else is loosing, eat or be eaten alive). Now Justin is repaying them through trade money. All token is out there. I dey grab as much as possible also watching out for trading fees. Apart from my high cap, na this meme we go enter till I make am. If e no kill me, I go kill am grin. Almost 2 billion in market volume

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allthelight: 7:48pm On Mar 19
GRACEGLORY:

Allthelight, knows wetin im ma sef Dey talk. If the 63K support level fails, na dip to 59k. That’s what’s on the chart as support.

But I expect a bounce from this 62K+-63K area to 65K, then, let’s see how it goes from there.

Allthelight, I personally appreciate your contribution, sir. Please, do share more if you see differently 🙏🏽

you are correct the price is maintained at 63-64 for now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by civilserva: 7:48pm On Mar 19
I have not read where any of you mentioned Worldcoin $WLD. I bought this coin sometime around October last year and I have made %1000 gain. My strategy is to buy and hold for months for price appreciation.

I will sell all my worldcoins and donate %50 of the proceeds to federal government for developmental projects we all will enjoy.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 7:53pm On Mar 19
civilserva:
I have not read where any of you mentioned Worldcoin $WLD. I bought this coin sometime around October last year and I have made %1000 gain. My strategy is to buy and hold for months for price appreciation.

I will sell all my worldcoins and donate %50 of the proceeds to federal government for developmental projects we all will enjoy.

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allthelight: 7:57pm On Mar 19
Enyinne:
Oga , this ur guess work is working. It will touch 59-50.haba are u serious at all . Stand one place joor ,who u wan impress grin
the price of bitcoin for now is 50-100k also if the surge ends next year. I believe it might probably reach its maximum value by next year.
And the last posible price should be around 50-100k if there is a massive drop in the price
Not a guess work
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 8:46pm On Mar 19
civilserva:

🤣🤣🤣

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 8:54pm On Mar 19
Alexas58:

Lowest Axs went was 4 in the bear market
And the highest it did was 14.
Some people are always on the chart.

Where did you see 10 cents?
he's referring to 2020 when axs was newly listed, he's right
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by piper7(m): 8:54pm On Mar 19
Please who can teach me how to trade crypto?I really need someone experienced and knowledgeable.This is my watsapp number:08124896308
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThegreatDon: 8:57pm On Mar 19
Let us know the coins u bought

Geekels:
Just got some tokens with my hard earned money and everything is going deep, infact I have deleted binance from my phone, I have removed my mind from the money I used, just like every other money I spent unwisely,
Unto the next chapter, concentrating on my hustling, as long as there is life there is hope,
Though I used all my Savings, I belive the God that helped me to save that money will still help me again
I have gotten over the pain, my heart is enlighten now.

Binance, I will check on you by November
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Afe11: 8:59pm On Mar 19
Las Las , you can't spell crypto without cry. The thrill dey high me😁😁😁

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3579) (3580) (3581) (3582) (3583) (3584) (3585) ... (3640) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: benzene00, santos123(m), bunbam and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.