Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3285573 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3581) (3582) (3583) (3584) (3585) (3586) (3587) ... (3639) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 3:17pm On Mar 20
We are back. Don't believe in hodling. This is is not the bull run I saw in 2021 that made me start crypto. Sell once they is enough gain. Market don scatter. Won't be like before due to institutional money

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yinkeys(m): 3:53pm On Mar 20
iLegendd:
There are only 3 best times to buy a coin

1. When it's not listed on CEX yet and it's not more than 100 Million MC and sometimes, not even more than 5 million MC and it has passed all the rug pull test.

2. When it's in extreme oversold in bear market and you know it's a great coin with a reputable team or big name CEOs or company.

3. When bloodbath happens to every coin in a bull market and there are only 5 green coins, especially stable coins, that are in green in all the coins on Binance Hot, Gainers, and Newly Listed section.

Bonus:

The 4th time to buy is only for those doing day trading and are using TA and news to long or short — professionals only.

Apart from these 4 times, any other time is too risky, but it may be worth it in the end. Afterall, in Heaven or Hell, there is no crypto needed.

It's just money. It's meant to be spent. Not all your money will be spent wisely no matter how stingy, frugal, smart, intelligent or wise you are, so accept losses without feeling like a loser because without it, you'll never have an intriguing relatable story to tell others when you decide to write a book about success and not giving up.

Kindly list what the rug pull proof test are ?
Over $100k in liquidity ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 4:10pm On Mar 20
yinkeys:

Kindly list what the rug pull proof test are ?
Over $100k in liquidity ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhOeFY8ob8M?si=lYJ7Zfy-RBbch4m0

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 4:11pm On Mar 20
iLegendd:
When to take profit? Take profit only the day your coin pumped 100% or more in a day.

If it doesn't pump at least, 100% in one day, just act as if you've forgotten it as long as you bought it within those three best times to buy a coin I posted yesterday.

It will keep increasing or decreasing in value, so leave it and don't be emotionally attached. But that day it pumped 100% or more, try to take some profit.

Every single coin, no matter how lazy they are, has a day they MUST pump at least 100% in a day or within 24 hours. Some may be pump and dump, but at least, it must happen. Even LTC, XRP, XLM or TRX that hates to move has a special pump day of at least 100% in 24 hours.

Some of these 24 hours can be split into 2 days. You know 12PM from Monday to 12PM Tuesday is 24 hours even though they're two days.

So, allow your coin to pump at least 100% in 24 hours. It may take months or years for this to happen, but it will surely happen as long as you bought it at the right time.

The right time almost presented itself yesterday when BTC was at 60.8k, but the Gainers section of Binance didn't have only 5 greens, except it did while I was sleeping. So, this means even if we go up to 80k, we'll still come down below that 60.8k.

Yes, taking profit at resistance is also good, but the 100+% in a day pump is better just the same way buying at those 3 best times.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 4:35pm On Mar 20
MM are playing with you. Rest and relax...

Alt season cometh after halving.

Just don't blow your account on futures before then.

ETH ETF is coming...
ETH upgrades are coming...

Price is expected to surge.

Let another Bitcoin scarcity come first in April.

Study those coins that handled this dip well.

Then we moon.

Joy cometh in the morning, even though weeping endureth for a night.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 4:38pm On Mar 20
Enyinne:
The dumping doesn't look like it's over , the market is given us space to digest the dip . BTC still sluggish. I'm expecting more dip . We no dey use TA na sense we dey use cheesy
I think so

BTC will be playing around from 61 to 63 while alt coin will be dropping on a low key

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Muhsinkhan(m): 4:40pm On Mar 20
🔥 MEGALAND Airdrop Live!

🎁 Bonus: 75000 MegaLand (32$)

👨‍👨‍👦 Per Refer: 50000 MegaLand (21$)

🔗 Your Refer Link =

https:///MEGALANDAirdropRobot?start=Bot27233649
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 4:43pm On Mar 20
Are you looking for "where to sell your Skrill Funds in Nigeria" Your search is over as we are the best plug around.

We buy from as little as $2 and we also buy in bulk at the Rate of N1250 - N1300/$

CHECK OUR WEB PAGE: https://kwitoc.disha.page

For Proof of Transactions, check HERE: https://www.nairaland.com/7861654/how-sell-skrill-naira-nigeria/1#down

WhatsApp Us Via 08038606260 or click https://linktr.ee/kwitoc NOTE: This is my only WhatsApp: 08038606260. Beware of impersonators

YOU CAN ALSO TRADE YOUR PI, CORE & other Crypto with us

Thank you.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 6:18pm On Mar 20
twosquare:
MM are playing with you. Rest and relax...

Alt season cometh after halving.

Just don't blow your account on futures before then.

ETH ETF is coming...
ETH upgrades are coming...

Price is expected to surge.

Let another Bitcoin scarcity come first in April.

Study those coins that handled this dip well.

Then we moon.

Joy cometh in the morning, even though weeping endureth for a night.
they is something that has been confusing me. Coins under Ethereum, is it the Layer 2 or is it all coins built on Ethereum chain?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 6:35pm On Mar 20
Controlling your emotion is one thing that'll change your life.

Two things men and women struggle to control

1. Sexual urge (sex)
2. Investment urge (money)

One of these future bull runs, I'll just keep all my money in USDT and won't buy or trade any coin. I'll watch the market rise and fall and all I'll do is take notes. I know it's hard, but I'll try it. Though, not this year. Even if I trade, I'll make sure a bigger percentage of USDT is untouched throughout the rise and fall of that bull run.

15 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 6:39pm On Mar 20
Tip for future traders.

One way to make lot of money in 20 minutes is to follow Binance Telegram page. When they say they'll delist a coin and you're among the first people to see the post, short that coin immediately and in 20 minutes, leave. See below.

Some of these delisting is just part of manipulation. They want someone who is leveraging the coin and making lots of profits to close his trade or they themselves want the coin to crash so that they'll short, take profit and rebuy with another exchange at a cheap rate.

Months or a year later, they'll re-list the coin and transfer their coin from that exchange to Binance. When they relist it, it will pump again as if it's a new coin and they'll sell again. The market is full of manipulation, but it's fun.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BannedUser: 6:42pm On Mar 20
Profile of a unsuccessful crypto investor. grin

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 6:55pm On Mar 20
FOMC in about 5 minutes,

Previous: 5.50%
My expectation for today’s report: 5.50%

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 6:59pm On Mar 20
Valwezzy:

Please do make those of us wey never accumulate get opportunity to buy abeg grin grin
I did and it may hit my $100 liquidation point, so I'll leave. If I stay, Sol will go back to $100. I don't want innocent people to pay for my crime.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 7:03pm On Mar 20
GRACEGLORY:
FOMC in about 5 minutes,

Chai! Thank God I saw this after it's been announced. I don't really like anticipating the outcome of the meeting. I just love to feel its impact in the market without knowing it's the cause.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Frank571(m): 7:04pm On Mar 20
Who is looking at gold chart here rn
Omo

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:05pm On Mar 20
GRACEGLORY:
FOMC in about 5 minutes,

Well…

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by harrypetty(m): 7:21pm On Mar 20
Let the pump begin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 7:47pm On Mar 20
iLegendd:
Tip for future traders.

One way to make lot of money in 20 minutes is to follow Binance Telegram page. When they say they'll delist a coin and you're among the first people to see the post, short that coin immediately and in 20 minutes, leave. See below.

Some of these delisting is just part of manipulation. They want someone who is leveraging the coin and making lots of profits to close his trade or they themselves want the coin to crash so that they'll short, take profit and rebuy with another exchange at a cheap rate.

Months or a year later, they'll re-list the coin and transfer their coin from that exchange to Binance. When they relist it, it will pump again as if it's a new coin and they'll sell again. The market is full of manipulation, but it's fun.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:29pm On Mar 20
GRACEGLORY:
I will discuss here the conclusions I have drawn from my excessive reading and studying.

In December, real personal expenditure increased by 3.2%, according to the US Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) report. It's common knowledge that 70% of the US economy is driven by consumer spending.

You would have noticed that the stock market has recoded six consecutive record high closes if you have been following along.

The data is being closely examined by Wall Street's elite, and they're seeing that the economy is experiencing a significant upturn rather than being on the verge of a recession. But Jeremy Powell won’t come out to tell us that. Instead, he speaks hawkish. You see there’s been no rate increases, but multiple pauses.

Don’t panic sell/dump your holdings. Now is the time to buy aggressively. Possibly the last stage of accumulation. Less than three months remain till Bitcoin's halving.

Here's the catch: an economy thrives when consumers spend more money. Consumers in the US are spending. The United States could afford to back both the Israeli and Ukrainian wars at the same time, according to the secretary of state, last year. A recession-stricken nation will not be inclined to fund wars.

Have no doubts about this rally. Buy the dip when necessary.

Friends, it's bull season.
Prepare your skateboard and let's surf this wave together.

12:37am On Jan 31

I thought I told you so…🙄
Where’s the recession in America?

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Paykay: 9:17pm On Mar 20
Btc pls don't pump yet
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 9:17pm On Mar 20
Today sweet . One meme coin Brett on Solana made me 100% profit today . I bought it this morning and by evening I don cash out .No story .
DieRich5:
I think so

BTC will be playing around from 61 to 63 while alt coin will be dropping on a low key

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:36pm On Mar 20
GRACEGLORY:

I’m expecting it to reach the 67K area, ma. Let’s see how it goes.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Afe11: 9:54pm On Mar 20
[quote author=GRACEGLORY post=129027712][/quote]

I am hoping this pump reduces BTC overall dominance and finally trigger our altcoins run. But maybe na impatience dey talk . I know it will happen eventually
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Seunpapa65: 10:02pm On Mar 20
Where una dey see good coin buy I wan enter trade
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ojay95: 10:05pm On Mar 20
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by taobudao(m): 10:22pm On Mar 20
Btc
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:33pm On Mar 20
GRACEGLORY:

I’m expecting it to reach the 67K area, ma. Let’s see how it goes.

69K incoming

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:36pm On Mar 20
Seunpapa65:
Where una dey see good coin buy I wan enter trade

follow like ds, just dey go straaaaaaaaaaaaight. You go see plenty bags there.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Incognito9: 10:40pm On Mar 20
Tru

Send it to 0.14 🚀
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Seunpapa65: 10:42pm On Mar 20
Make the worst happen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThegreatDon: 11:25pm On Mar 20
This is a welcome development

iLegendd:

1. A: ()
2. B: ()
3. C: ()
4. D: ()
5. E: ()
6. F: ()
7. G: ()
8. H: ()
9. I: ()
10. J: ()
11. K: ()
12. L: ()
13. M: ()
14. N: ()
15. O: ()
16. P: ()
17. Q: ()
18. R: ()
19. S: ()
20. T: ()
21. U: ()
22. V: ()
23. W: ()
24. X: ()
25. Y: ()
26. Z: ()

Your list can actually encourage people to research on your choices. Yes, we know it's not a financial advice — it's just for insight. Everyone's list will change as the market evolves.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3581) (3582) (3583) (3584) (3585) (3586) (3587) ... (3639) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.