Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,066 members, 7,814,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3290200 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3606) (3607) (3608) (3609) (3610) (3611) (3612) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FlashDboy: 1:52pm On Apr 06
Thanks.

GRACEGLORY:

It’s a good L1, it’s one of the weaker coins with the best reload area at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by UnbeatableKing: 2:35pm On Apr 06
A WhatsApp group has been created for us here to have better means of communication and sharing crypto updates and Airdrops.

You can join using the following link:

Edit the link by removing one dot (.) after "chat". Nairaland doesn't allow WhatsApp links.

https://chat..whatsapp.com/CspCfHxSUXF4QbzRPAhNin

See you there soon fam.

Join now, let's work together to make some money.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jbond(m): 2:43pm On Apr 06
Its well o, i say i wan start this crypto and coin trading matter, i reach here now i confuse like primary 5 pikin wey mistakenly enter university final year class where them dey teach physics. Abeg where i wan start from because i am lost, who go put me through abeg elders in the house.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 3:05pm On Apr 06
Jbond:
Its well o, i say i wan start this crypto and coin trading matter, i reach here now i confuse like primary 5 pikin wey mistakenly enter university final year class where them dey teach physics. Abeg where i wan start from because i am lost, who go put me through abeg elders in the house.

I can put u through for free grin
But 1st of all, search for ilegendd and go to his thread to read things through cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 3:34pm On Apr 06
Abdulquadrimuha:
Hello good afternoon everybody

Please I really need a favor. Please I beg in the name of God if anyone can spare me 0.00181sol ($0.32) to complete my transaction

I have this coin (and other two tho they have appreciate) that has been dipping since three days now. When I attempt to sell it now I found out I couldn't cos I don't have enough gas fee.

So please I'm pleading if any body can spare me 0.00181sol So I can add it to this one I have so I would be able to sell it and have enough for gas fee for the other two tokens.

Please elders in the house. This is my wallet address.

68QPR5sKpC3Hwm1PvBxQmxAkLadgQZS1WDq8kPRbEQZ4

Thank you very much 🙏🙏

Please can anybody help.🙏 Éjó

@iLegendd
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 4:41pm On Apr 06
GRACEGLORY:

Allow me to clarify that anything I'm going to say is completely speculative and not meant to be financial advice before I go any further. Yet, I'm going all in for myself 100%

Satoshi himself once said, "It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on."
And Hal Finney, who many believe was Satoshi once prophesied that one day, a BTC may be valued up to $10 million.

What if XEC hit $0.001 this cycle… and later, $1

When individuals look at eCash, they see the entire number of 21T coins. Jesus! They are bewildered by the large quantity of XEC in circulation, unaware that it has the same total supply of 21 million coins as BTC and BCH.

When individuals look at eCash, they see the entire number of 21T coins. Jesus! They are bewildered by the large quantity of XEC in circulation, unaware that it has the same total supply of 21 million coins as BTC and BCH.

The decimal point was moved six places over by the eCash project, which also modified the base unit from 100M satoshis to 100 satoshis. This explains why, despite the fact that one XEC is worth $0.000077, as at the time of writing, a million times that amount yields $77

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Paykay: 5:18pm On Apr 06
Itohanmiwa:
Goldman Sachs analysts Andrew Matheny and Bojosi Morule said the central bank's further rate hike and "the emphasis on improving monetary transmission mechanism by mopping up liquidity will help to rebuild policy credibility", boosting Treasury bill yields to about 28% to 29%.

Dump your dollar or prepare to face the wrath of Jagaban
you came to a cryptocurency thread to tell people to dump their usdt?? When bullrun is underway??

Are you normal?

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 5:58pm On Apr 06
Abdulquadrimuha:

Please I really need a favor. Please I beg in the name of God if anyone can spare me 0.00181sol ($0.32) to complete my transaction

I have this coin (and other two tho they have appreciate) that has been dipping since three days now. When I attempt to sell it now I found out I couldn't cos I don't have enough gas fee.

So please I'm pleading if any body can spare me 0.00181sol So I can add it to this one I have so I would be able to sell it and have enough for gas fee for the other two tokens.

Thank you very much 🙏🙏

Anyone please🙏🙏

Openheaven19 Ibime Jedisco ilegendd grace glory seamwilliams please help 🤲
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 6:08pm On Apr 06
Are you looking for "where to sell your Skrill Funds in Nigeria" Your search is over as we are the best plug around.

We buy from as little as $2 and we also buy in bulk at the Rate of N1075 - N1150/$

CHECK OUR WEB PAGE: https://kwitoc.disha.page

For Proof of Transactions, check HERE: https://www.nairaland.com/7861654/how-sell-skrill-naira-nigeria/2#down

WhatsApp Us Via 08038606260 or click https://linktr.ee/kwitoc NOTE: This is my only WhatsApp: 08038606260. Beware of impersonators

YOU CAN ALSO TRADE YOUR PI, CORE, TON COIN, MTN VOUCHER & other Crypto with us

Thank you

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 6:12pm On Apr 06
I started longing XRP yesterday at 0.58 and my liquidation is 0.44. I did this not to make profit, but for fun because I want the price to come down.

With this, I know XRP will definitely crash to 0.44 or lower before it will pump in this bullrun. If it refuses to crash, that one concern am. I'll ride on with my current fun trade.

It's just a trap. That is one of my favourite trading methods which is all about trading to lose while setting a couple of traps below on some key support levels.

Ever since I became emotionally detached from crypto profit, I gained peace of mind. I even set some trades without stop loss and go to bed because my aim is actually to lose that money for a better entry.

The market is always dull for me and struggles to hit my target whenever I don't have a liquidation in sight.

But the moment I have a nearby liquidation, omo, the market go just to form busy body just to liquidate me. It's like using honey to attract ant.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 7:22pm On Apr 06
Abdulquadrimuha:

Thank you very much 🙏🙏

I just realized that someone send me some sol who ever it is I really really appreciate the person thank you very much🙏

God bless! Danke!

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jbond(m): 7:25pm On Apr 06
Robnectar:

I can put u through for free grin
But 1st of all, search for ilegendd and go to his thread to read things through cool
Ok boss, i fit send you pm?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 7:31pm On Apr 06
iLegendd:
I started longing XRP yesterday at 0.58 and my liquidation is 0.44. I did this not to make profit, but for fun because I want the price to come down.

With this, I know XRP will definitely crash to 0.44 or lower before it will pump in this bullrun. If it refuses to crash, that one concern am. I'll ride on with my current fun trade.

It's just a trap. That is one of my favourite trading methods which is all about trading to lose while setting a couple of traps below on some key support levels.

Ever since I became emotionally detached from crypto profit, I gained peace of mind. I even set some trades without stop loss and go to bed because my aim is actually to lose that money for a better entry.

The market is always dull for me and struggles to hit my target whenever I don't have a liquidation in sight.

But the moment I have a nearby liquidation, omo, the market go just to form busy body just to liquidate me. It's like using honey to attract ant.
you have lots of money na why. You even used x75 leverage.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allthelight: 8:39pm On Apr 06
Kucoin not serious with their futures trade

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:03pm On Apr 06
GRACEGLORY:

The decimal point was moved six places over by the eCash project, which also modified the base unit from 100M satoshis to 100 satoshis. This explains why, despite the fact that one XEC is worth $0.000077, as at the time of writing, a million times that amount yields $77

XEC's use cases become much broader, as holders of this cryptocurrency can take advantage of all the benefits of DeFi, including:
* staking,
* lending,
* liquidity mining,
* swaps,
* NFT trading.

This is some project ripe for further adoption, a $1.3 billion market capitalization, ranked #73 on @CoinMarketCap, and 93.68% of its tokens in already in circulation.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 9:33pm On Apr 06
Allthelight:
I stay away from Kucoin's futures. I only do spot there. I used to think the exchange is on the same level as OKX or Bybit, but no, it's way way below for me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 10:18pm On Apr 06
Allthelight:

Dem be clowns. I stopped futures there a long time ago. To close trade sharply on scalp frm go ask for password. Every single time. Trade can flip back before you even close it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 10:21pm On Apr 06
GRACEGLORY:

XEC's use cases become much broader, as holders of this cryptocurrency can take advantage of all the benefits of DeFi, including:
* staking,
* lending,
* liquidity mining,
* swaps,
* NFT trading.

This is some project ripe for further adoption, a $1.3 billion market capitalization, ranked #73 on @CoinMarketCap, and 93.68% of its tokens in already in circulation.

Waiting for the twist.....

Actually I really don't care about this explanation, as long as you point at a coin, I'm diving it. I'll take that risk. and wait for potential rewards.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by blackdodo: 11:05pm On Apr 06
GRACEGLORY:

* staking,
* lending,
* liquidity mining,
* swaps,
* NFT trading.

eCash XEC #Halving in less than 5 days - - What should we be expecting?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 1:06am On Apr 07
Itohanmiwa:

For your mind now u don talk sense? Incase you don't know btc has been on sell since 73k. No worry you and those ur followers will all learn. You underestimate Jagaban.
lwkmd...
Rules of investment "If you are not comfortable holding your investment for upto a decade then dont invest"
So i no send you wether btc is going down or not
Going down or not are for short term investor
For long term investors it dosent matter
Cryptocurrency have come to stay
Belive it or leave it
Better join the moving train now
So, you will have what you will offer to your grand children as your achievement

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 1:13am On Apr 07
Paykay:
you came to a cryptocurency thread to tell people to dump their usdt?? When bullrun is underway??

Are you normal?
Help me ask the werey

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Babygal2020(f): 8:31am On Apr 07
Good morning bosses. Please I need a crypto mentor. I'm just a young lady trying to survive

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bomaway007: 9:21am On Apr 07
Abeg who knows about this forward protocol coin ? Someone said it’s a scam coin ? Make I cut my lose jeje although capital already divided by more than half

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shmu: 9:41am On Apr 07
Not true, Spot trading is basically the most safest method of trading, You lose nothing, than being patient. While Futures ,you lose Most of your time, Emotionally and otherwise, and still lose in the process..Spot trading all the Way..Join me for daily Spot trading gem that would make 10x-50x By the end of this Bull run..Inner peace Assured
Elliotwaveforec:

Spot trading is for retirees and the rich nah!

If you're poor and want to be rich, trade futures!

How does one trade futures without TA?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 10:00am On Apr 07
Jbond:

Ok boss, i fit send you pm?

WhatsApp me zero809six277290
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shmu: 10:53am On Apr 07
Avoid eth, Uniswap shit
Petersuenos:
I swapped 23 bnb usdt on trust wallet to etherium and I am only seeing 9 usdt on etherium.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shmu: 11:02am On Apr 07
Cross 75x leverage..omor u get mind o
iLegendd:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:04am On Apr 07
GRACEGLORY:

* staking,
* lending,
* liquidity mining,
* swaps,
* NFT trading.

Counting down to Halving, just Flipped… it won’t bite to have some.

BONK
EGLD
QNT
FLR

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:06am On Apr 07
Babygal2020:
Good morning bosses. Please I need a crypto mentor. I'm just a young lady trying to survive

The thread is a book written by mentors. All you need do is take the time to read….

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 11:27am On Apr 07
GRACEGLORY:

Counting down to Halving, just Flipped… it won’t bite to have some.

BONK
EGLD
QNT
FLR

When exactly is the “HALVING”? Any ideas?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 11:28am On Apr 07
My people once the crypto market cap hit $6Tn make una notify
I'm off

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 11:33am On Apr 07
Seunpapa65:
God make this week pass I don cry cheii I saw saga on mexc and I think say it was the same one as the one binance want to list coin was going crazy I was already on profit only to wake up in the morning Omo I don lose heavily 🥺🥺
see it as part of your learning fee, next time don't make same mistake

(1) (2) (3) ... (3606) (3607) (3608) (3609) (3610) (3611) (3612) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Superpack589, daharry(m), sammiewrite(m), Emmizay12(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.