Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,066 members, 7,814,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3290200 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3607) (3608) (3609) (3610) (3611) (3612) (3613) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 11:39am On Apr 07
Nah now I just dey assure myself say, many useless people too many for NL pass d sensible ones,.. imagine selling a reddit account to someone after giving out d details of d reddit account, to send money come be problem 🙄🙄🙄

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 11:44am On Apr 07
I see dump coming, don't buy yet till after halving, don't fomo in bla bla bla. I would rather leave my crypto investment and watch it go up and down as it pleases, hoping it will rise to all time high than pull out now just to wait and enter after halving. What if e no go down again? Na that one go pain me pass.

Most altcoin have not pumped seff. If the ones I'm holding go down, I will keep buying and increasing my positions rather than pull out and wait to re-enter at a lower price. I don't really buy all these back and forth and fear mongering. It just creates too much doubts in the minds of traders.

Now I see why long term investing is the best in any market. All the daily and weekly up and down no go dy shake you.

Regardless sha, I appreciate everybody contributing to this great thread.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 11:45am On Apr 07
Valwezzy:

When exactly is the “HALVING”? Any ideas?
april 20th
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 11:48am On Apr 07
@ibime, still long term bullish on $big time?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:55am On Apr 07
Valwezzy:

12th/4
5 days…
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:56am On Apr 07
Superpack589:
I see dump coming, don't buy yet till after halving, don't fomo in bla bla bla. I would rather leave my crypto investment and watch it go up and down as it pleases, hoping it will rise to all time high than pull out now just to wait and enter after halving.
What if e no go down again?
Na that one go pain me pass.

Most altcoin have not pumped seff. If the ones I'm holding go down, I will keep buying and increasing my positions rather than pull out [b][/b]and wait to re-enter at a lower price. I don't really buy all these back and forth and fear mongering. It just creates too much doubts in the minds of traders.

Now I see why long term investing is the best in any market. All the daily and weekly up and down no go dy shake you.

What if e no go down again?
😂😂😂

We’ve come too far to be careless now. I feel you bro👊🏽

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 12:05pm On Apr 07
sweetveek:
april 20th

Okay, thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 12:05pm On Apr 07
GRACEGLORY:

12th/4
5 days…

Thanks for the heads up
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allthelight: 12:23pm On Apr 07
Valwezzy:

it is a programmed event but expect this week or next
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 12:33pm On Apr 07
GRACEGLORY:

😂😂😂

We’ve come too far to be careless now. I feel you bro👊🏽

Yes boss. Too far to be careless. Shebi it's a bull year. Eheh I will keep holding. Except some believe we are no longer in a bull market. That's the only thing that will make me fear and pull out - a full blown bear market; But I believe that cannot happen untill bull is satisfied or one crazy dictator with a massive nuclear arsenal decides to unleash mayhem. Or maybe another global virus decide to cause global market crash.

Even Sell in May and Go Away no concyn me. As long as we still dy bull market, I will keep holding like a bloodsucking leech. If bitcoin like make e dip. In fact make e dive like olympic swimmer or collapse like epileptic patient. I shall keep holding.

I must get back my lost money from this market o. As I dy talk this thing tears wan comot from my eye. Lol cry grin

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sonymax16(m): 12:40pm On Apr 07
You have spoken nothing but the truth.
Shmu:
Not true, Spot trading is basically the most safest method of trading, You lose nothing, than being patient. While Futures ,you lose Most of your time, Emotionally and otherwise, and still lose in the process..Spot trading all the Way..Join me for daily Spot trading gem that would make 10x-50x By the end of this Bull run..Inner peace Assured

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by taobudao(m): 1:02pm On Apr 07
Superpack589:
I see dump coming, don't buy yet till after halving, don't fomo in bla bla bla. I would rather leave my crypto investment and watch it go up and down as it pleases, hoping it will rise to all time high than pull out now just to wait and enter after halving. What if e no go down again? Na that one go pain me pass.

Most altcoin have not pumped seff. If the ones I'm holding go down, I will keep buying and increasing my positions rather than pull out and wait to re-enter at a lower price. I don't really buy all these back and forth and fear mongering. It just creates too much doubts in the minds of traders.

which dump
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 1:57pm On Apr 07
Shmu:
Cross 75x leverage..omor u get mind o

Not really. Future is all about strategies and this one works for me. The small leverage one (x5) works for me too, but the coin or volatility will determine the one I'll use.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 2:15pm On Apr 07
Superpack589:

Yes boss. Too far to be careless. Shebi it's a bull year. Eheh I will keep holding. Except some believe we are no longer in a bull market. That's the only thing that will make me fear and pull out - a full blown bear market; But I believe that cannot happen untill bull is satisfied or
one crazy dictator with a massive nuclear arsenal decides to unleash mayhem.
Or maybe another global virus decide to cause global market crash.

Even Sell in May and Go Away no concyn me. As long as we still dy bull market, I will keep holding like a bloodsucking leech. If bitcoin like make e dip. In fact make e dive like olympic swimmer or collapse like epileptic patient. I shall keep holding.

I must get back my lost money from this market o. As I dy talk this thing tears wan comot from my eye.
Lol cry grin

one crazy dictator with a massive nuclear arsenal decides to unleash mayhem.

War and pandemic will fuel crypto,

I must get back my lost money from this market o. As I dy talk this thing tears wan comot from my eye.

I can relate relatively firsthand.

Don’t worry, we recover and won already. The main cycle of bull run, wicked bulls is here….

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 3:47pm On Apr 07
Superpack589:

Yes boss. Too far to be careless. Shebi it's a bull year. Eheh I will keep holding. Except some believe we are no longer in a bull market. That's the only thing that will make me fear and pull out - a full blown bear market; But I believe that cannot happen untill bull is satisfied or one crazy dictator with a massive nuclear arsenal decides to unleash mayhem. Or maybe another global virus decide to cause global market crash.

I must get back my lost money from this market o. As I dy talk this thing tears wan comot from my eye. Lol cry grin
What people and prophets are declaring is the dollar crash, and the global financial system being moved to blockchain. Between 2024-2030.

It was said that the price of cryptocurrencies moved up astronomically, with banks in disaster.

Till then.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ologun01(m): 3:57pm On Apr 07
How to Make Money in this Meme Season

Buy into low market cap with active community

It is projects like americat that can earn you a massive return on as little as $2 put in.

Telegram:

https:///AmericatOnSol

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 3:59pm On Apr 07
[quote author=santos123 post=129174637][/quote]happening
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 3:59pm On Apr 07
[quote author=santos123 post=129174637][/quote]
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 4:00pm On Apr 07
[quote author=santos123 post=129174637][/quote]on point. Ordi, mubi
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 4:01pm On Apr 07
santos123:
As halving gets closer, will brc 20 coins make their own move?
moving now. Ordi,mubi, oofp
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by peropoliet(m): 6:33pm On Apr 07
Just a little change from airdrop .... Many to go invest in airdrop

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Itohanmiwa: 6:59pm On Apr 07
Tohmey:
lwkmd...
Rules of investment "If you are not comfortable holding your investment for upto a decade then dont invest"
So i no send you wether btc is going down or not
Going down or not are for short term investor
For long term investors it dosent matter
Cryptocurrency have come to stay
Belive it or leave it
Better join the moving train now
So, you will have what you will offer to your grand children as your achievement
Time and patience are two of the most powerful force on earth. Let’s wait till d end of the month before we have another discussion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DeBruno1: 8:17pm On Apr 07
Itohanmiwa:

Time and patience are two of the most powerful force on earth. Let’s wait till d end of the month before we have another discussion.
they are conjoin to each other but patience is time and time unwraps what happen next

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 8:24pm On Apr 07
Superpack589:

I've also got this mentality right now and I have peace. No more glued to my phone when futures wan destroy my life.

I'm holding now. Whenever I get my money back I fit run sef. Chai. 2 years of hades. I wish I started crypto end of last year instead of Dec 2021.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 8:25pm On Apr 07
Superpack589:

I feel your pain die. Chai. I feel your pain.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 11:50pm On Apr 07
Itohanmiwa:

Well said
I heard you bro.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 12:29am On Apr 08
When e finish, dollar is going back up

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 12:37am On Apr 08
DieRich5:
When e finish, dollar is going back up

Wahala promax
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Paykay: 1:13am On Apr 08
Keep an eye on brc20 tokens,

have made 70% gain on mubi within 2 days.

Ordi
Mubi
Ords.

The Last one still has a lot of potential.

Also brc20 memes will likely go parabolic
$Rats
$mice
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 1:44am On Apr 08
twosquare:
Check your leap/keplr wallet @everyone, 10 NIBI has started dropping in the wallet you use for Nibiru airdrop for all verified users.
You can go to https://app.nibiru.fi/claims to claim your $NIBI if you are eligible for the airdrop. Ensure you change the wallet option to Mainnet.

Nibi has got the hype, is a cool brand, but has poor delivery. Airdrop from this so far is around $30 worth.

Heroes of Mavia, that was just 6 days airdrop participation, did far better.

Anyway, let's see if a forthcoming information update will come.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tushking: 8:45am On Apr 08
GRACEGLORY:

XEC's use cases become much broader, as holders of this cryptocurrency can take advantage of all the benefits of DeFi, including:
* staking,
* lending,
* liquidity mining,
* swaps,
* NFT trading.

@GRACEGLORY
This is some project ripe for further adoption, a $1.3 billion market capitalization, ranked #73 on @CoinMarketCap, and 93.68% of its tokens in already in circulation.

Is it advisible to bag some XEC at it's current price for long term hold,....the market may go down a little more post halving

(1) (2) (3) ... (3607) (3608) (3609) (3610) (3611) (3612) (3613) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Superpack589, daharry(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.