Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3285786 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3616) (3617) (3618) (3619) (3620) (3621) (3622) ... (3639) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 9:47pm On Apr 13
iLegendd:

Good point, but I can tell you, you're currently not happy with your portfolio right now, but as a strong man, you'll chest it and I love that.

Imagine you make your purchases only when there are 5 greens. Imagine your USDT were all with you now, won't you be happy with this opportunity? While you wait for another opportunity should BTC goes below 59k

All I'm trying to say is, buying at the right time will save you waiting for too long to make profit. And there are only 3 best time to buy. Most of you didn't buy at those times, hence every bleed will affect you.

So, it's good to HODL, but it's even better to buy at the right time and leave at the best time (when everyone else is buying in bulk).

Thanks for sharing again!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 9:50pm On Apr 13
DieRich5:
I nor understand weti I dy see for my PNL
Make I go put water for body ND watch Netflix, before I go really know if BTC break 65k support

A lot of people saying it's will bleed after the halving, I just know this year will be different

65k ke. Na 61k I dey see now.

Heard Iran launched against Israel. Hold tight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 9:52pm On Apr 13
iLegendd:

Good point, but I can tell you, you're currently not happy with your portfolio right now, but as a strong man, you'll chest it and I love that.

Imagine you make your purchases only when there are 5 greens. Imagine your USDT were all with you now, won't you be happy with this opportunity? While you wait for another opportunity should BTC goes below 59k

All I'm trying to say is, buying at the right time will save you waiting for too long to make profit. And there are only 3 best time to buy. Most of you didn't buy at those times, hence every bleed will affect you.

So, it's good to HODL, but it's even better to buy at the right time and leave at the best time (when everyone else is buying in bulk).

You're a real legend. Thanks for sticking around.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by abba190: 9:54pm On Apr 13
iLegendd:
Are you crying? 😂 Is the blood too much?
thank you so much ilegendd. I have seen it , may God bless you abundantly. Amen.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 9:55pm On Apr 13
abba190:
thank you so much ilegendd. I have seen it , may God bless you abundantly. Amen.
I didn't send you anything. Don't give me another man's glory. Thank you.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by abba190: 9:57pm On Apr 13
iLegendd:
I didn't send you anything. Don't give me another man's glory. Thank you.
I know u are the one thanks once again

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 10:00pm On Apr 13
The land is too good to be true. Bloody April! The mighty and strong coins are all down. 😂 This is a strong message to us to remember that BTC is the one and only currency, the rest are just for fun.

This is phase 2 of the dump. We're left with one more phase if we're lucky. This is to make people that are bleeding have high BP before a bounce will happen. 😂 Crypto is a murdĂ©rer.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shmu: 10:09pm On Apr 13
All hope aint lost for those who diversify their portfolio's..Never put all ya eggs in a single basket..I currently have over 20 legit strong Alt tokens with a min of 30$ invested on each. they all bleeding now ( my condolences) However, A single token will rise in future and deliver me..That time is near, explore when investing..This blood is real, Abi na prank

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:17pm On Apr 13
armadeo:

65k ke. Na 61k I dey see now.

Heard Iran launched against Israel. Hold tight
I hear about the war Mata this afternoon tho

Anyhow e be sha, man go enter short if shit happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Seunpapa65: 10:23pm On Apr 13
I'm f**ked 😭😭😭
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yemmit90: 10:23pm On Apr 13
Halving in the mud, here we are again, and this may waste another 2 months or more to balance up.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 10:30pm On Apr 13
Hi, sorry may I ask? Don't feel offended.

What is the essence of having over 20 alt with a trading value of $30 on each?

I mean focusing on two or three great coins is wonderful with good $ which automatically means great profit and you will also be able to DCA incase of dip.

Just wondering mmm mmm

Shmu:
All hope aint lost for those who diversify their portfolio's..Never put all ya eggs in a single basket..I currently have over 20 legit strong Alt tokens with a min of 30$ invested on each. they all bleeding now ( my condolences) However, A single token will rise in future and deliver me..That time is near, explore when investing..This blood is real, Abi na prank

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 10:38pm On Apr 13
sad sad cry father lawd cry this Blood is too much
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 10:54pm On Apr 13
I can bet my two balls that 90% of people on this thread got trapped in this dip grin ,, the only way you could have escaped this nuke was if you were never ‘IN’,,

I Dey always get peace of mind anytime I see that my problem na general problem grin
I don log out all crypto apps and turned off notifications too so I really don’t know how much I’m losing yet .

I pray make this dip last a bit so I go find money buy more,
Tbh it’s too late to turn back now,
Get rich or die tryin’

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 11:08pm On Apr 13
Omobola121:

I mean focusing on two or three great coins is wonderful with good $ which automatically means great profit and you will also be able to DCA incase of dip.

Just wondering mmm mmm

Lol it’s what people don’t know. They think it’s by having over 10+ coins and tokens 😂

The max coin I do is 3 “solid projects” and DCA at everybody 10+% drop.

If you have the capital then acquire away but the lesser the better.

Loving this dip so far need to accumulate at discount rates 😝
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Philip6800(m): 11:14pm On Apr 13
XaToXi:

If you use 100% of your funds at 10x leverage, it will take a 10% dump to liquidate you as your effective leverage and risk ratio will be 10x.

If you use 10% of your funds at 10x leverage, it will take 100% dump to liquidate you. Your effective leverage (risk ratio) will essentially be 1 and it's as good as spot trading.

If you use 1% of your capital at 10x leverage, you will NEVER be liquidated since your effective leverage will be less than 1x. To add icing to the cake, he even put a stop loss.

The only issue that can occur is if you open multiple trades with 1% each and lose track of the calculations.

10x / 1% / 1 trade - no liquidation
10x / 1% / 10 trades - 100% move to liquidate
10x / 1% / 20 trades - 50% move to liquidate
10x / 1% / 100 trades - 10% move to liquidate
Abeg educate that guy for me.... kudos to you bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omuka: 11:20pm On Apr 13
Jerry59:
Lol it’s what people don’t know. They think it’s by having over 10+ coins and tokens 😂

The max coin I do is 3 “solid projects” and DCA at everybody 10+% drop.

If you have the capital then acquire away but the lesser the better.

Loving this dip so far need to accumulate at discount rates 😝

Please which coin do you suggest one should buy in this dip?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hedonido: 11:23pm On Apr 13
Blood on the dance floor. Put on your dancing shoes boys.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 11:26pm On Apr 13
Seunpapa65:
I'm f**ked 😭😭😭
chai,
For a grown man to say this, omo e mean say he’s fhucked true true😂😂

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 11:47pm On Apr 13
Bought decent load of $PEPE @0.00000418 and I'm in good profit within 40 minutes.

I don't know if I should trust this market sudden recovery or quickly sell off.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrNovo: 12:17am On Apr 14
Omobola121:

Just wondering mmm mmm

First, whether crypto or Stock, trading these instruments has an element of gambling.
Unfortunately the crypto market doesn't function the way you are thinking. Unlike Nasdaq or Ngex shares mkt these crypto companies don't have a board nor regulatory body like CAMA to strictly adhere to. They are largely administered by individuals for the ones that are doxxed so they can easily be rugged which increases your gamble.
Under a gamble scenario spreading your eggs always makes better sense.
Second, what do you really mean by 3 best coins, if it's what am thinking then you already know such coins even in a bull run situation will hardly do 10x, while some memecoin that's less than a year old is already done 50x, so Shmu knows his game, by increasing the probability of one of his investments doing 50x .
You have $50 in 3 "Great" coins being $150
While Shmu has $5 in 30 projects also $150
Let's assume your 3 coins all do 3x that's $450 (max), but for Shmu 2 coins doing 50x is ($10 x 50 = $500 min) his other 28 coins are going to move 2x or more being another $140 x 2 = $280 min.
Note that while Shmu (780) earnings are MIN estimates yours (450) are MAX estimate.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 12:41am On Apr 14
MrNovo:

First, whether crypto or Stock, trading these instruments has an element of gambling.
Unfortunately the crypto market doesn't function the way you are thinking. Unlike Nasdaq or Ngex shares mkt these crypto companies don't have a board nor regulatory body like CAMA to strictly adhere to. They are largely administered by individuals for the ones that are doxxed so they can easily be rugged which increases your gamble.
Under a gamble scenario spreading your eggs always makes better sense.
Second, what do you really mean by 3 best coins, if it's what am thinking then you already know such coins even in a bull run situation will hardly do 10x, while some memecoin that's less than a year old is already done 50x, so Shmu knows his game, by increasing the probability of one of his investments doing 50x .
You have $50 in 3 "Great" coins being $150
While Shmu has $5 in 30 projects also $150
Let's assume your 3 coins all do 3x that's $450 (max), but for Shmu 2 coins doing 50x is ($10 x 50 = $500 min) his other 28 coins are going to move 2x or more being another $140 x 2 = $280 min.
Note that while Shmu (780) earnings are MIN estimates yours (450) are MAX estimate.

Lol it really doesn't work that way.

5 to 6 projects with good knowledge of the coins is better.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hadizometer: 1:03am On Apr 14
By October, 1 US Dollar = N500

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by afam4life(m): 1:21am On Apr 14
Hadizometer:
By October, 1 US Dollar = N500

Where did you get your information from?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hadizometer: 3:01am On Apr 14
afam4life:

Where did you get your information from?
Even a blind man can see it miles away; the economic indices are clear and bold enough

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 4:14am On Apr 14
iLegendd:

True sir, true.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azaland(f): 4:20am On Apr 14
Omuka:

Please which coin do you suggest one should buy in this dip?
I suggest prelaunch solid projects like the AZA Gens.
Good luck.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 4:27am On Apr 14
seanwilliam:
I can bet my two balls that 90% of people on this thread got trapped in this dip grin ,, the only way you could have escaped this nuke was if you were never ‘IN’,,

I Dey always get peace of mind anytime I see that my problem na general problem grin
I don log out all crypto apps and turned off notifications too so I really don’t know how much I’m losing yet .

I pray make this dip last a bit so I go find money buy more,
Tbh it’s too late to turn back now,
Get rich or die tryin’

I swearugud bro. If na all of us dy cry, e no dy too pain me. Lol. Even though everything is down now (including my small wallet), I am still happy that I can buy Doge. I don dy eye that coin since. Very good performance from Doge so far.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 4:34am On Apr 14
Please this is very important.

What will happen to exchanges like Bybit in the event of a full blown World War? Hope them no go loss their data (including my wallet) when them bomb their headquarters o.

GLACEGLORY , iLegendd and other bosses in the house.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 5:58am On Apr 14
Halving is already taking place, my portfolio is currently experiencing it undecided

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Deasegun19(m): 7:20am On Apr 14
E be tins, e be something.

Weak hands don japa

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 8:25am On Apr 14
Superpack589:
Please this is very important.

What will happen to exchanges like Bybit in the event of a full blown World War? Hope them no go loss their data (including my wallet) when them bomb their headquarters o.

GLACE.GLORY , iLeg.endd and other bosses in the house.

Most sensible exchanges have more than 1 servers and multiple backups. If all servers and backups fail, the site or app will go down until they're fixed. Those in futures might have been liquidated or in excess profit at that time.

If your money is spread across multiple exchanges, nothing to fear, but if it's in one exchange alone, then private wallet with 12 seed phrase is the way to go.

I see the war as an opportunity for the market to crash even further so that those waiting for money to buy more will catch up.

War isn't good, but manipulators and billionaires do sponsor it so that everything will either crash or go up and they'll jump in to take advantage of it.

99% of exchanges don't have their servers in countries prone to war. It's always those countries or Island that hate war and are mostly peaceful. Seychelles, Bali, Singapore, Denmark, Sweden, So-so and so Island, etc. Some are even in some secure place in the US.

Exchanges use multiple servers from different locations which they don't usually tell the public for sanction reasons.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3616) (3617) (3618) (3619) (3620) (3621) (3622) ... (3639) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: akeemag and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.